Page 22 of 26 « First ... 12181920212223242526 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    you just went full retard, never go full retard
    lol you're an embarrassment, who the fk has an avatar of an anime girl LOL you in love with her or something? You freak

Status
    May 2012
    Hi! My name is...

I support this.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

I agree + rep.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Some people on the Base literally define fanboy.
    Undying persistence in the face of facts that refute whatever their fanboyism has to offer. In a way, I respect it, but I hate it more than anything.

I won't mention any names

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I don't think Madara has even come close to going all out yet.

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Edo Madara's trolling. I don't see him panting and tryharding like he did against Hashirama.

But he used Madara's most powerful technique wood dragon and ended up on his ass. Naruto is clearly stronger than he expected, but he is not "toying" with him like he did the Kages.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    ahahahhahah lemme tell you kishi made a mistake saying madara has no weaknesses now he can't even cover it up properly naruto is the one suffering from kishi now.BM naruto was very fast it is impossible for madara and obito to have been able to match up naruto's speed but what did kishi do? He made kurama weaker than before just so he could cover up his statement earlier.kishi should have spoken in his language during the interview maybe then he would have known what he is saying
    Excuses and more Excuses.

That does not answer the question why the allmighty Naruto cant not defeat Madara or Obito, Even with Help.

Maybe only you believe that Naruto has what it takes because in the manga, it seems that he cant.
    -Ty naruto has cheerleader like you so he can keep trying and failing.

Kishimo is the Author not you, is kishimoto who is portraying naruto.
    is not kishimoto's fault that you believe naruto is superman because in the weekly manga naruto seems more dependable than ever has been on his life.

So again i am asking you, why naruto cant defeat Madara EVEN WITH HELP (like always).
    Kishimoto made kurama like he is, kishi decided how things goes on this manga so.. DEAL WITH IT.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

agreed naruto got alot of help while its just obito and madara it honestly makes naruto look bad him and bee fighting madara o i cant forget the nine tails and kakashi and gai versus obito and they are still strugglin if anything naruto better step it up

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post

That does not answer the question why the allmighty Naruto cant not defeat Madara or Obito, Even with Help.

Maybe only you believe that Naruto has what it takes because in the manga, it seems that he cant.

is not kishimoto's fault that you believe naruto is superman because in the weekly manga naruto seems more dependable than ever has been on his life.

So again i am asking you, why naruto cant defeat Madara EVEN WITH HELP (like always).
    Kishimoto made kurama like he is, kishi decided how things goes on this manga so.. DEAL WITH IT.
    Actually it should be looked at in an opposite way. Everyone's defeating Madara with Naruto's help. He's one of the big players in this war. He's the strongest on his side from what I've seen. You must not be reading the manga all to well. Yeah so far Madara is stronger, but the manga's called Naruto for a reason, if you can't be down with the character the whole series is about then you shouldn't be reading it.

Last edited by a banned cartoon; 11-27-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

You do realize that Madara is still going to lose right. Kishi doesn't just decide everything Naruto does and what happens to him, he makes the same decisions for every character. Madara is powerful because Kishi needs a powerful villian in the story. Its a common plot mechanic. Just like Aizen from Bleach or Frieza from Dragon Ball Z.

In the end thats all he is just the big bad guy, who despite all his power and planning is going to fail. (And in the after life he will be the rediculed, "there goes Madara Uchiha he was a legend who wiped out armies single handedly, until his plan to take over the world was stopped by a kid.")

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara isn't having trouble with Naruto or anyone else there. He was probably stalling so that he could use the Juubi to fight them lol

That's why Obito was getting rattled and called Madara out when he tried to pass off that lame excuse "The safest thing is to get rid of them with the power of the Mazou first... (スッ[slow glance]) It isnt is it? "
    LOL yeah okay Madara

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

he has inf chakara and cant die...he can never tryhard BUT! i do believe hes sorta trying...kinda testing them to see there full potential or summit, but in my mind hes too OP and i dont think its possible to beat him and will kishi do some stuppid plot holed sill solution to beating him....probably -.-

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

how is it that almighty madara even with almighty obito's help could not capture naruto? Mmm?

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

looks like we all need a chill pill :D

Status
    May 2012
    Just chilling in the Base...

I came here just to reply to Forbidden Uzumaki.

You're way too much of a Naruto fan and your posts are too cocky. At the moment Naruto is an overpowered spammer (Kyubi's chakra throughout this whole time and Shadow Clones + Rasengan ONLY) that did not hurt Madara. Madara is not serious either. The fact is that Madara still hasn't used Susanoo, Solidified Susanoo, his meteor technique, the wood clones, and God knows whatever tricks he had up his sleeves (Don't QQ and go "Well he doesn't have any other tricks." Madara just pulled out a freaking dragon that supresses Biju chakra out of no where...). Yet Madara still hasn't hurt Naruto either. And to all the Naruto fans that believe "Madara is afraid and wants to use the Jubi on Naruto". Are you serious? We're talking about the man who took on Hashirama and survived- an Uchiha legend. Obito clearly states that Madara is like a child and only wants to see/test the Jubi's capabilities. It's Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, Killer Bee, and two tailed beasts against Madara and Obito...and a fresh-out-of-the-mazou...JUBI! Anyways my point is:

Madara is annoyed but he's not having trouble with Naruto. And don't forget to "capture" a Jinchuriki they have to be alive...so that is definetly a clear sign that Madara is not going all-out or trying to kill Naruto.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Y Aizen from Bleach ")
    Aizen 1 lost because he gave up im no aizen fan 2 he's will return since he already made a move on juha during the invasion

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

can't believe what i'm reading...for some pple to believe that perfect susano owns kyuubi is just nonsense...might i add that perfect susano is no match for kyuubi cuz according to madara, perfect susano is equal to one tailed beast. now kyuubi is 9 tailed beast in one. thus kyuubi outmatch, outpower, perfect susano by 9 against 1. for the record, the manga is all the proof we need...for those in denial, learn how to use it

Last edited by sanchy; 11-27-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Just chilling in the Base...

Quote Originally Posted by sanchy View Post
    might i add that perfect susano is no match for kyuubi cuz according to madara, perfect susano is equal to one tailed beast. now kyuubi is 9 tailed beast in one. thus kyuubi outmatch, outpower, perfect susano by 9 against 1.
    Where'd you get that from? I haven't seen/read anything of that sort before.

Last edited by The Hero; 11-27-2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Typo

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara is playing...... i hope for Naruto that he finds a way with his team to win but Madara can't die . Unlimited Chakra, the most powerful jutsu's by far, They are going to need reinforcements people at kage level or someone like Sasuke.
    But maybe Naruto can use the chakra that the other tailed beast gave him to give the nine tails the power to equal the ten tails.
    and the equaling Madara.
    either that or sasuke with a Rinnegan boost and a boost in his chakra reserves or something.......

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Give arguments..... you can't make claims like that Madara was the most powerful Uchiha that ever came from his clan , He can easily defeat the five current Kage. Naruto is strong but it's a bit to soon for him to face someone at Madara's degree. Let's face it not even Sasuke combined with Itachi would stand a chance against him. and these 2 are able to compete with the Kage.