Page 6 of 21 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 516
  1. #126
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    plot hole then

    madara didnt have rinnegan at the time

    nagato had it
    Madara gave him the rinnegan soooooo f*ck you mean
     
         

  2. #127
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    just answer the simple question

    why hasnt madara captured naruto if he is stronger?
    better question why don't you go ask kishi, gtfo asking me dumbass questions that are obviously something only kishi can answer hell if kishi wanted he can change the whole story and Naruto could end with Madara winning and that will be that, your asking kishi based questions to fans now what logic is that.
     
         

  3. #128
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    Ok so let's clear a matter. Despite what the manga says, Madara is not going all out. Edo Madara has unlimited chakra. Meaning? He can create 25 Susanoo clones, but because chakra is distributed evenly and his chakra is inexhaustible that would mean his clones also have the option of using Perfect Susanoo. And Surely, while Kurama can match one PS, can he match 26?

    Similarly, with the only suiton user present, and with ample wood around I am rather confused as to why he does not use his Katons?

    Additionally, meteors falling from the sky would surely propose a problem for Naruto.

    As would being attacked with a string of Yasaka Magatamas.

    Tbb's and theoretically all of the Kyuubi's cloak could be absorbed by Preta Path, and it would seem that in the Presence of the Juubi Naruto cannot channel Sage Mode.

    The pollen from Advent World of Flowering Trees has yet to make an appearance.

    And No attempt to put anyone in genjutsu has been made.

    No mind games to be played.

    Just this use of a basic Susanoo and Hashi's wood dragon.

    And if him and Obito were really co-operating, Obito would have first separated Kakashi and took him to the other dimension, where they would have double teamed him and killed him. Then come back for Gai, then Naruto.
    manga stated perfect susano is equal to A BIJUU stop overrating

    tbb can break meteor (oonoki stop the first meteor with his hands.....HIS HANDS!!!!!!!)

    naruto destroyed wood before...naruto isnt dumb enough to stand in the pollen
     
         

  4. #129
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    how can madara teach obito rinnegan tech BEFORE obito had rinnegan??????????? GTFO andread the manga
    I highly suggest that you are the one to go and read the manga. I do not know how Madara had managed to teach Obito how to use the tech's but it was stated in a scan, a scan that came from the manga, manga > you. Beside's maybe he copied the tech's using his sharingan, unlikely, but anything is a possibility at this point.
     
         

  5. #130
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    This is obvious, but your missed my question. I am asking, why has Madara not used his 'Eternal Mangekyō' techniques since being resurrected? Susano'o is the final power realized when the prerequisites have been actualized, so why has he not shown these ocular powers that enable him to awaken Susano'o. For all the readers know, they could be quite an effective counter against Naruto and company.
    I have no idea, he is the master of the sharingan, who knows, maybe he's better with the amaterasu than Sasuke and what about Tsuki? You obviously know I don't have the answer for you. Ask Kishi.
     
         

  6. #131
    Senior Member Microsword57's Avatar
    Status
    Microsword57 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    how can madara talk out a traing lesson? LMAO

    a lock is nothing but a code and you just tell them which direction to turn and to start on "0"
    If I recall Jiraiya trained Konan to use Origami the way she does, but does not possess such techniques.
     
         

  7. #132
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    better question why don't you go ask kishi, gtfo asking me dumbass questions that are obviously something only kishi can answer hell if kishi wanted he can change the whole story and Naruto could end with Madara winning and that will be that, your asking kishi based questions to fans now what logic is that.
    LMFAO

    madara didnt capture naruto because he isnt strong enough...your dont need a masters degree to understand that dumba*z

    i dont give a f*ck what kishi COULDVE did...HE DIDNT DO AND MADARA FAILED TO CAPTURE NARUTO/KILLER BEE
     
         

  8. #133
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    Ok so let's clear a matter. Despite what the manga says, Madara is not going all out. Edo Madara has unlimited chakra. Meaning? He can create 25 Susanoo clones, but because chakra is distributed evenly and his chakra is inexhaustible that would mean his clones also have the option of using Perfect Susanoo. And Surely, while Kurama can match one PS, can he match 26?

    Similarly, with the only suiton user present, and with ample wood around I am rather confused as to why he does not use his Katons?

    Additionally, meteors falling from the sky would surely propose a problem for Naruto.

    As would being attacked with a string of Yasaka Magatamas.

    Tbb's and theoretically all of the Kyuubi's cloak could be absorbed by Preta Path, and it would seem that in the Presence of the Juubi Naruto cannot channel Sage Mode.

    The pollen from Advent World of Flowering Trees has yet to make an appearance.

    And No attempt to put anyone in genjutsu has been made.

    No mind games to be played.

    Just this use of a basic Susanoo and Hashi's wood dragon.

    And if him and Obito were really co-operating, Obito would have first separated Kakashi and took him to the other dimension, where they would have double teamed him and killed him. Then come back for Gai, then Naruto.
    1. Despite what the manga says, despite what kishi wrote? I don't even..

    2. His chakra replenish but his maximum chakra level stay the same, why do you think he wants the Juubi to use Tsuki despite ''infinite chakra'' ? This means he can't put all 25 clones in perfect form, except with the Juubi's chakra

    3. Bijuu Dama or simply avoid it.

    4. , ''basic use''
     
         
    Last edited by ForbiddenUzumaki; 11-24-2012 at 04:51 AM.

  9. #134
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    If I recall Jiraiya trained Konan to use Origami the way she does, but does not possess such techniques.
    :sy::sy::sy::flaw:

    konan ALREADY had the jutsu, j-man just helped her practice...like kakashi did with naruto rasengan training

    by your logic: i guess j-man can use flying thunder god since he trained minato
     
         

  10. #135
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    manga stated perfect susano is equal to A BIJUU stop overrating

    tbb can break meteor (oonoki stop the first meteor with his hands.....HIS HANDS!!!!!!!)

    naruto destroyed wood before...naruto isnt dumb enough to stand in the pollen
    He was dumb enough to get calt by nagato
     
         

  11. #136
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    maybe we all need a moment collect our breath breathe in and out and have a nice cup of tea or a bowl of ramen to soothe our

    minds inner peace as Shifu says inner inner peace
     
         

  12. #137
    Senior Member Microsword57's Avatar
    Status
    Microsword57 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Actually, we've not seen the entired fight since most of the fight happened during the FB, but from what we've seen, Naruto was even dealing with both Edo Madara and Obito in some panels where he had to worry about his comrades
    While this is an impressive feat the thread is referring to specifically Naruto himself giving Madara trouble in capturing Naruto when infact it is his comrades that is keeping him from capture. I could easily talk about how Naruto would have been capture without the help of his comrades chapters back but that would be irrevelent to Madara. Naruto has shown nothing towards Madara directly that should give people the impression Naruto is causing major problems for Madara. Considering Madara has only really attacked Naruto with the wood dragon which was released with the help of Guy. Naruto causing the Susanoo sword was a great feat but Madara was attacking Killer B.
     
         

  13. #138
    Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    955
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenUzumaki View Post
    I have no idea, he is the master of the sharingan, who knows, maybe he's better with the amaterasu than Sasuke and what about Tsuki? You obviously know I don't have the answer for you. Ask Kishi.
    I don't need to, for the author has already implied Madara's ocular powers some time ago. Furthermore; to the OP, what do you hope to gain by this type of thread? I'm curious.
     
         
    Last edited by Varrah; 11-24-2012 at 04:54 AM.

  14. #139
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    He was dumb enough to get calt by nagato
    lol good one

    but kishi did that to have itachi save the day

    TOO BAD MADARA ISNT VERY SMART HIMSELF, he challenged killer bee and naruto and now madara is salty lol
     
         

  15. #140
    Senior Member Microsword57's Avatar
    Status
    Microsword57 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    :sy::sy::sy::flaw:

    konan ALREADY had the jutsu, j-man just helped her practice...like kakashi did with naruto rasengan training

    by your logic: i guess j-man can use flying thunder god since he trained minato
    You misunderstand. What I am saying is that Jiraiya trained her to use her Origami skills as a weapon without using the Jutsu. No Konan did not possess Paper Jutsu until Jiraiya stepped in. She was skilled an Origami like any normal human could be with practice but I can not turn my Origami into Ninjutsu and that is what Jiraiya trained her to do[1]. Neither of the 3 had knowledge on how to use Ninjutsu and they asked Jiraiya to teach them Ninjutsu[1]. Flying Thunder God is a completely different case. Jiraiya did not teach Minato that Jutsu or how to obtain such a Jutsu that was Minato using Jiraiya's Jutsu to advance himself. What you claim my logic is, is exactly what my Statements and "Logic" is disproving. You misunderstand my comments.
     
         
    Last edited by Microsword57; 11-24-2012 at 05:04 AM.

  16. #141
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post

    give me a link of madara using all rinnegan abilities

    madara already admitted he failed....what else goes kishi have to tell you?????
    When did I say Madara used all the Rinnegan abilities? He hasn't. If kishi allowed him to use them the fight would've been over. I never seen Madara admitted he failed.
     
         

  17. #142
    Senior Member Microsword57's Avatar
    Status
    Microsword57 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    :sy::sy::sy::flaw:

    konan ALREADY had the jutsu, j-man just helped her practice...like kakashi did with naruto rasengan training

    by your logic: i guess j-man can use flying thunder god since he trained minato
    Not to offend but I think that could be your own logic. Now I say this because your intial statement was how could Madara teach Obito Rinnegan Techniques without currently having the Rinnegan. What you were saying was implying that to teach someone a Jutsu you must have it in your own arsenal. I was disproving this. You saying that "by your logic: i guess J-man can use Flying Thunder God since Minato" has it revolves around your own logic.
     
         

  18. #143
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    LMFAO

    madara didnt capture naruto because he isnt strong enough...your dont need a masters degree to understand that dumba*z

    i dont give a f*ck what kishi COULDVE did...HE DIDNT DO AND MADARA FAILED TO CAPTURE NARUTO/KILLER BEE
    didn't realize you were kishi, so tell me what is next chapter going to be about? I'll wait.. Madara hasn't Caught Naruto's arrogant ass dude to plot smartass, This is kishi's story not yours.
     
         

  19. #144
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    You misunderstand. What I am saying is that Jiraiya trained her to use her Origami skills as a weapon without using the Jutsu. No Konan did not possess Paper Jutsu until Jiraiya stepped in. She was skilled an Origami like any normal human could be with practice but I can not turn my Origami into Ninjutsu and that is what Jiraiya trained her to do. Neither of the 3 had knowledge on how to use Ninjutsu and they asked Jiraiya to teach them Ninjutsu. Flying Thunder God is a completely different case. Jiraiya did not teach Minato that Jutsu or how to obtain such a Jutsu that was Minato using Jiraiya's Jutsu to advance himself. What you claim my logic is, is exactly what my Statements and "Logic" is disproving. You misunderstand my comments.
    lol your confused

    jiriaya trained minato sinced he was little, thats why j-man said minato grow up and became hokage in no time

    jiraya helped minato with everything

    and you didnt answer my kakashi statement...what about kakashi teaching naruto rasenshuriken WITHOUT HAVING WIND ELEMENT???

    just admit your worng there is nothing wrong with it
     
         

  20. #145
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    I don't need to, for the author has already implied Madara's ocular powers some time ago. Furthermore; to the OP, what do you hope to gain by this type of thread? I'm curious.
    The fact that Madara is showing through the manga that he's having trouble yet I have the feeling that there's missing something. Also not the mention Naruto's power going up to the roof. I may not have been showing it up lately in my latest posts but I actually think Madara > Naruto but the manga is starting to play some tricks. I'm just curious over Naruto's strength and Madara's attitude.
     
         

  21. #146
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    While this is an impressive feat the thread is referring to specifically Naruto himself giving Madara trouble in capturing Naruto when infact it is his comrades that is keeping him from capture. I could easily talk about how Naruto would have been capture without the help of his comrades chapters back but that would be irrevelent to Madara. Naruto has shown nothing towards Madara directly that should give people the impression Naruto is causing major problems for Madara. Considering Madara has only really attacked Naruto with the wood dragon which was released with the help of Guy. Naruto causing the Susanoo sword was a great feat but Madara was attacking Killer B.
    And how do you know that? Like i've said the fight happened during a FB. We can't say for sure what Madara used or not, but what is sure is that he did used other Mokuton techniques than the wood dragon, since the battlefield was already completely changed with wood everywhere when we came back

    Also, what makes you believe Naruto also went all out? It's only after the FB that he intended to go all out:

    But during the FB, it's also highly possible that he did used Susanoo techniques since it's In-Character for him to use it to dodge Naruto's attacks
    Or to attack

    And like i've said, Naruto has shown to be able to deal with both Edo Madara and Obito

    Btw at that moment, he did escaped the wood dragon technique which was pumping his chakra with relativ ease
     
         

  22. #147
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    didn't realize you were kishi, so tell me what is next chapter going to be about? I'll wait.. Madara hasn't Caught Naruto's arrogant ass dude to plot smartass, This is kishi's story not yours.
    im not kishi but ill tell you a FACT...NARUTO ISNT CAPTURED

    YOU'RE MAD



    LMFAO
     
         

  23. #148
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    People act like Naruto is a fodder compare to Madara, but when fact Naruto is the third or fourth strongest in the Manga so of course Madara will have trouble with him.
     
         

  24. #149
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    im not kishi but ill tell you a FACT...NARUTO ISNT CAPTURED

    YOU'RE MAD



    LMFAO
    no you wish i was mad lol ,
    i'm in too much a chill mood and playing skyrim to be mad

    I'll give you that Naruto isn't captured but what will you say if Naruto ends up getting captured 2-3 or 4 chapters from now??
     
         

  25. #150
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    People act like Naruto is a fodder compare to Madara, but when fact Naruto is the third or fourth strongest in the Manga so of course Madara will have trouble with him.
    i think naruto is 2nd or 3rd

    i understand why madara is struggling

    but madara fanboy are talking like madara will rape naruto, when naruto actually is giving EDO MADARA a run for his money
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •