Page 9 of 21 « First ... 567891011121319 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

No, madara isn't going all out..... anything on the contrary is untrue.
    We've seen madara do better than this before...
    Just because madara said they were stronger than he expected doesn't make him weaker than they are.... he said the same thing about the kages as well and we all know what happened to the kages when he got serious....

Status
    Aug 2011
    Rinnegan

Naruto is top 5

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

You all do realize that in the end Madara is still going to lose and Naruto is going to walk a way the winner and hero. So what exactly are you all going to say after Madara falls.

In the end Madara just like every villian is just a failure who is completely full of himself.

Last edited by saw2097; 11-24-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    *Sigh*. Here we go again. There is a difference between fighting capure and fighting to kill. In fighting to kill you do not care about your opponent's well being because you want them dead. In fighting to capture you want to opponent alive therefore you do not use extreme force, but what is enough to capture them. Example Kisame's trade mark ability which is absorbing chakra, is why he was said to be the best person to capture jinchrucki's in akatsuki because his abilities best suites this form of capture.

In the first image below, Kakashi clearly states that, in previous meeting's capturing akatsuki member's was not an option because they were too dangerous. The higher level the opponent the more difficult it proves to capture them because whilst they are attacking with all their might, you are restricting your ability, abilities that if you use you could kill them, therefore not achieving the aim of the fight;

He later clarifies if there that here that he needs technique's/abilities that are in line with capture;

Both these two image's was them talking about capturing Itachi.

Deidora even stipulated it here clearly that fighting to capture is always harder then fighting to kill;

Dediora claims that not killing Gaara was harder. He couldn't go full out therefore you have to capture your opponent whilst restricted to abilities that will not kill them.

Current Naruto even with the aim of killing would prove a very difficult task, capturing would prove even more difficult and note that madara's aim was to capture both him and Bee. Madara couldve achieved the aim of capturing or killing Naruto if it was 1 vs 1 with not too much difficulty, he has all the tools to do so and ill go as far as saying mokuton madara is enough to capture naruto in a 1 vs 1 fight.

We have seen madara's mokuton ability against the kage's and there were full scale, here. Naruto's yang element will just make madara's mokuton which is already on very high scale even stronger like it did to yamato here.

We have even seen that madara's Mokuryu, which aim is to absorb kurama's chakra even react to naruto yang energy and grew tress just like it did to yamato's mokuton.

Here;

Mokuton madara > naruto. When madara's mokuton is on a very high scale. It doesnt help naruto when his strongest form, makes madara's mokuton even stronger.

Add the Ems ability to this therefore 25 mokuton clones which gets powered by naruto's yang energy, plus gets even greater durability feat from being protected by susano. Did the mention the original madara has full susano activated. So naruto is now battling 25 mokuton clones who can use and due to his form, would have these clones attack stronger, but are also protected by susano and i suppose can use yasaka's magatama if needed, plus the original madara. Then you have his Gunbai which has already deflected a mini tbb from bm naruto's clone.

Ems + mokuton madara > rofl stomps naruto into oblivion.

Add the rinnegan. Madara has already shown Gakido path. Able to absorb jinton. Naruto's shroud would provide food for madara's Gakido path. He claimed to have thought Tobi the rikoudou technique which is the 6 path's and has already shown us two path's the first was Gakido and the second is Tendo Path. He used banshou tennin in conjunction with susano to pull 2 metoer's, he later used tendo's levitation ability to arrive at the Tobi fight. Tobi later was about to demonstrate Ningendo path and rip out naruto's soul, i suppose he wanted to use the same strategy as kabuto, when he was using Nagato, here. Use Ningendo path, then revive them later with Jigokudo path

He also has izanagi, which he said he thought Tobi and if needed since he has both clan's ability in his, gets the availability of complete izanagi and believe me there has been techniques hyped to be invincible but if you know what complete izanagi is, that is the closest thing to the most powerful technique.

Madara might be overrated when compared with rikoudou sennin however if you know what edo madara is you'll lol hard at those who say hashirama can defeat him. I just don't even bother with that fanbase

Mokuton + Ems + Rinnegan, disembowels naruto with No difficulty, whether the aim is to capture or kill

amen bro.....im with you a swift explanation......................

narusaku
    counter blaze release and this one....mine:

due for constantly fight, it seems he's much intelligent than hashi coz it is part of his ability his intelligence...and that intelligence give him a clue which he decoded the tablet in order to obtain greater power....sorry to say that when it comes to intelligence madara>hashi it is just a part of his ability... tbh, he already plan to revived himself for which it is the return of favor co'z he save the life of obito but unluckily edo seems not part of it, the thing is he knew the weakness and defy it, its just a bonus he has undying body, uncontroll by the summoner, infinite chakra......he attempt to taught hashi back to his life but theres nothing he can do about hashi..also hashi knows that madara in that battle dies, he fooled him...i think if he is going to revived hashi he will die again by madara ofc he want to teach him how powerful he is, he's aware that hashi CANNOT unlock the code tablet without eyes so his power is just the same when they foughtalso madara seems>SO6P coz the sage has no permanent solution for the jubi,if he is just a god-like and strongest himself why not use the immortality jutsu to subdue jubi in his caliber god-like... he just die he's a human priest gave that responsibility to others if he knew that he is the only person to subdue it he must became immortal..sorry dude only madara have that abilities he's the most intelligent in NV naruto just die in a seconds of his life without saving by his father...so his father pay it by his life and it is the fact cause by OBITO THE PAWN OF MADARA...

POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Other Jutsu Edo Madara has not used against Naruto:

Preta path + techs
    Nakara path + techs
    Human Path + techs
    Deva Path + techs
    Animal Path + techs
    Asura Path + techs
    Perfect Susano'o
    Kakashi even said Obito/Madara we're using those technique because they have counters to it.
    Also Perfect Susano'o is comparable to a Bijuu
    that means 1 tail = PS
    9 Tails > PS.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Naruto was not going all out during the FB. He only mentioned the fact of going all out after the FB, and that's what people forget

Also, like Madara says himself, it's not easy to fight all out when you have to take care of others comrades:

Naruto has already shown he can blitz Madara's wood dragon and take care of both Edo Madara and Obito together, he can stop Susanoo attacks with bare chakra arms

His kage Bunshin in BM are so powerful that their shunshin no jutsu can leave Edo Madara on his place, plus add the fact they can spamm TBB

Some people say, Madara was not going all out, but he admitted himself he did all he could to capture them but still failed:

I would like to see how Edo Madara would have resist against Kyubi's fury, let alone retentless TBB

Some people say that he didn't used a lot of techniques, but how do you know that? The fight happened during the FB, it's also highly possible that he did used Susanoo techniques since it's In-Character for him to use it to dodge Naruto's attacks
    Or to attack

Madara is only lucky that he is Edo

Last edited by T Bogard; 11-24-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Quote Originally Posted by James Harrsion View Post
    Kakashi even said Obito/Madara we're using those technique because they have counters to it.
    Also Perfect Susano'o is comparable to a Bijuu
    that means 1 tail = PS
    9 Tails > PS.
    Your fcking retarded a biju is a biju end of story

Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Kneel to the god of NB.

Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    Your fcking retarded a biju is a biju end of story
    Looks at avatar, looks at comment. _O-
    Seems I hit a nerve
    So are you saying 1 tails > PS OR 1 Tail = PS

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    You all do realize that in the end Madara is still going to lose and Naruto is going to walk a way the winner and hero. So what exactly are you all going to say after Madara falls.

In the end Madara just like every villian is just a failure who is completely full of himself.
    so r the "good Guys"

Status
    May 2012
    "The weak don't get to
    pick their way of dying"

madara needs to use anther op jutsu like summon a meteor or at least use the rinnegan

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PIOLO View Post
    amen bro.....im with you a swift explanation......................

narusaku
    counter blaze release and this one....mine:
    Im not getting into this because it should be obvious by now that with the latest chapter's either hashirama or mokuton madara defeats naruto. Adding all the other abilities to madara makes it crystal clear

There are other examples of naruto's yang energy increasing Mokuryu's strength;

The thing absorbs chakra and gets even stronger and due to the yang energy that naruto is clouded in, it grow's tree's

Also mokuton bunshin > kage bunshin;

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

its obviously plot, madara could had ended this fight long ago

1000 mukoton clones with rinnrgan and ems and sussano?

Yeah its obviously plot

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i told people naruto>madara WITHOUT EDO TENSAI

madara is overrated
    Yeah... the person with Hashirama Kekei Genkei, EMS, and Rinnegan is sooo overrated...
    It's really naruto who is always overrated

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Edo Madara is not on Naruto's level, he is far above Naruto and this should be obvious.

He doesn't even need Susanoo to take him out, he can just use Mokuton.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

cause madara sucks lol

Status
    Jul 2012
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

Madara is serious with the plan but naruto and kuybi is making things tough for him

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    its obviously plot, madara could had ended this fight long ago

1000 mukoton clones with rinnrgan and ems and sussano?

Yeah its obviously plot
    Please don't use the plot excuse. Its the single silliest excuse I have ever heard.

For those wondering every climax goes like this, the hero fights against impossible odds and still wins in the end.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Madara is not trying to kill, hes trying to capture them alive so he can extract the tailed beasts from them... Thats why he has to go easy on them... If he was to kill them he would use high level techniques instantly...
    Ats

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

People kill me with this type of stuff. It's called plot for a reason. Why do you think the 9tails can instantly restore all of your chakara if you are near him? Its just a plot device to keep Kakashi and Gai in the fight. This pretty much also means that Naruto will never run out of chakara because of this.

Madara easily has the tools to stump out Naruto but Madara's goal is not to hurt Naruto but to just capture and bind him so he can remove the 9tails from his body. He has zero intentions to kill Naruto or Bee so hes walking on eggshells with them. Its for the same reason why Obito is using no Rinnegan abilities even though Madara stated that since Obito carries the combine power of the Hashirama and his own Uchiha powers then he should be able to use the Rinnegan. This is funny because Kakashi said to Tobi that he wasn't using the Rinnegan because he was using most of his chakara to control the tailed beast and Tobi agreed with him. So why isn't he using the Rinnegan now when all the tailed beast are back within the Mazou? It's a simple plot device and Kishi is becoming a bad writer for stuff like this, I can understand the Madara thing though. Kishi is just toning down what these two can do for the sake of plot. If Madara really wanted them out of here then he would go full force on the 9 and 8 tails making mokuton forests and dropping meteors and making wood clones and so forth.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Look over there! It's
    somewhere else.

Madara has been holding back because he wants to test out his new Juubi on Naruto and co.
    I thought that was inferred from this last manga? X_x

Just my thoughts. =]

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    People kill me with this type of stuff. It's called plot for a reason. Why do you think the 9tails can instantly restore all of your chakara if you are near him? Its just a plot device to keep Kakashi and Gai in the fight. This pretty much also means that Naruto will never run out of chakara because of this.

Madara easily has the tools to stump out Naruto but Madara's goal is not to hurt Naruto but to just capture and bind him so he can remove the 9tails from his body. He has zero intentions to kill Naruto or Bee so hes walking on eggshells with them. Its for the same reason why Obito is using no Rinnegan abilities even though Madara stated that since Obito carries the combine power of the Hashirama and his own Uchiha powers then he should be able to use the Rinnegan. This is funny because Kakashi said to Tobi that he wasn't using the Rinnegan because he was using most of his chakara to control the tailed beast and Tobi agreed with him. So why isn't he using the Rinnegan now when all the tailed beast are back within the Mazou? It's a simple plot device and Kishi is becoming a bad writer for stuff like this, I can understand the Madara thing though. Kishi is just toning down what these two can do for the sake of plot. If Madara really wanted them out of here then he would go full force on the 9 and 8 tails making mokuton forests and dropping meteors and making wood clones and so forth.
    By the exact same arguement Madara only has his abilities because of plot. Kishi makes all the decisions and gives all the power ups not just for the good guys but also the bad guys. Madara beat the five Kage's because of plot, the same plot that will be his downfall.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    By the exact same arguement Madara only has his abilities because of plot. Kishi makes all the decisions and gives all the power ups not just for the good guys but also the bad guys. Madara beat the five Kage's because of plot, the same plot that will be his downfall.
    That is because Madara is the final boss. Madara has the powers(Hashirama) he has now because Orochimaru was using Madara as a hypothesis on how to gain the Rinnegan(even though he would have had the Rinnegan if Oro didn't add Hashirama's powers to him). Kabuto pretty much hints to this after Madara revealed he had the Rinnegan. But people want to claim that Naruto is on Madara's level is just insane. All Naruto has is the 9tails power and SM. The 9tails states himself that Hashirama and Madara's power were stronger then his own. He stated this in the manga himself. Madara vs the 5 kages Madara said out of his own mouth multiple times that he was only testing out his abilities and it proved that he was doing just that. Madara could have wiped them out a long time ago if he really wanted to and as the fight drew out we can come to that conclusion. The fight vs the 5 kages focused A LOT on Hashirama's powers and the answer for that is simple.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

I still don't understand why Madara just doesn't wipe out the whole battlefield, the tailed beasts would be released then he could just deal with them without their hosts. Assuming that would be easier. I mean if a Infinite Genjutsu dream world is his goal he shouldn't give a crap about anything and destroy it all. Multiple Susanoos/wood clones, meteors, crazy fire techs, Perfect Susanoo, even the "all powerful/way overhyped" Jubi. He has more than enough fire power to do what he pleases but the series is called Naruto so he's been dumbed down from what we have seen earlier, and Kurama finally starts to be useful rather than being completely self centered.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

There's no point in Ps considering Naruto tanked a Jubi laser without too many problems, I highly doubt Ps slash > Jubi laser. Madara's been using the best techniques against Naruto which is mokuton, which Naruto has already stopped on more than one occasion. Madara and Obito are clearly not strong enough to take out Naruto, Guy, Kakashi and Bee absolutely no difficulty like people seem to believe Naruto alone has provided a challenge.

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Madara is either holding back or being KO'd by PNJ currently.