Page 9 of 26 « First ... 567891011121319 ... Last»
Results 161 to 180 of 516
  1. #161
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    I turned you against yourself, Your arguments contradict. First your saying that for a training lesson you can not use words, that since Madara did not have his Rinnegan he could not teach Rinnegan Techniques but now your saying that Kakashi was able to teach Naruto to use his Wind without possessing Wind which is in favor of my argument. You defeated Yourself.
    LMAO

    do you seriously not see the diference? or are you trolling?

    madara and obito = were training WITHOUT ANY RINNEGAN!!!!! THERE WAS NO RINNEGAN PRESENT!!!!!

    kakashi and naruto = kakashi telling naruto good way to use his wind element and form it with rasengan

    naruto was doing his training as kakashi was talking

    obito and madara just sitting there TALKING without no training, do you see the difference now?
     
         

  2. #162
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,376
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by new sage of 6 paths View Post
    lets just stop all this
    i know thats y i did maybe we all need a moment collect our breath breathe in and out and have a nice cup of tea or a bowl of ramen to soothe our

    minds inner peace as Shifu says inner inner peace
     
         

  3. #163
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    He got you.... + rep for finding that
    that wasnt even a funny one man...you ruin the picture jokes now lol
     
         

  4. #164
    Member Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    976
    ...
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayloblaze View Post
    None of this matters because Madara still can't beat Pre-crysis Superman. *Superman flies in grabs the Juubi and throws it into the sun with Obito and Madara*





    But of course, Pre-Crisis Superman can even potentially defeat Goku.
     
         
    Last edited by Varrah; 11-24-2012 at 06:32 AM.

  5. #165
    Wangy's Oreo Yasuko Sayomi's Avatar
    Status
    Yasuko Sayomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Location
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    ***************
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    that wasnt even a funny one man...you ruin the picture jokes now lol
    Nope. Im pretty sure I didn't ruin it.
     
         

  6. #166
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    this thread died fast....lol
     
         

  7. #167
    Senior Member Microsword57's Avatar
    Status
    Microsword57 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,709
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    LMAO

    do you seriously not see the diference? or are you trolling?

    madara and obito = were training WITHOUT ANY RINNEGAN!!!!! THERE WAS NO RINNEGAN PRESENT!!!!!

    kakashi and naruto = kakashi telling naruto good way to use his wind element and form it with rasengan

    naruto was doing his training as kakashi was talking

    obito and madara just sitting there TALKING without no training, do you see the difference now?
    I do not think you get it. The Manga says Madara taught Obito the Rinnegan techniques[1]. Madara also explained that since Obito had some Senju DNA and that he was an Uchiha that some Rinnegan Techniques could be used such as Summoning the Gezo Statue and controlling it without possessing the Rinnegan. The point in what I was saying is that Madara can teach with words. You supported this by saying Kakashi taught Naruto to use his Wind with Words, but before this statement was made you said that a training lesson could not be taught with words. That is the contradiction in your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    that wasnt even a funny one man...you ruin the picture jokes now lol
    It made me laugh.
     
         

  8. #168
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,594
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    this thread died fast....lol
    Well, some people are missing the point of the thread and others are posting nonsense.
     
         

  9. #169
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    I do not think you get it. The Manga says Madara taught Obito the Rinnegan techniques[1]. Madara also explained that since Obito had some Senju DNA and that he was an Uchiha that some Rinnegan Techniques could be used such as Summoning the Gezo Statue and controlling it without possessing the Rinnegan. The point in what I was saying is that Madara can teach with words. You supported this by saying Kakashi taught Naruto to use his Wind with Words, but before this statement was made you said that a training lesson could not be taught with words. That is the contradiction in your argument.

    It made me laugh.
    you still dont get it lol

    kakashi is talking and WATCHING.....naruto is training with the wind element, then kakshi just telling naruto more tips

    this goes back to what i said about minato and j-man, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN TALK (J-MAN) AND DOESNT HAVE AN ABILITY (MINATO's ABILITY), doesnt mean that j-man cant HELP

    THE DIFFERENCE AGAIN: jiriaya was physically THERE to WATCH minato practice...j-man didnt just TALK to minato about abilities, he helped and gave tips of what he could

    MADARA TALKED...nothing more, nothing less.....you cant TALK out a lesson (like rinnegan abilities) without example...obito didnt even train with the rinnegan because THERE WAS NO RINNEGAN..i proved it already (this proves madara COULDNT watch obito train)

    really? all madara did was SAY obito has senju and uchiha DNA, madara didnt say let me SHOW you how to control the gedo mazo with the uchiha/senju dna



    ok....you laughed.............lol
     
         

  10. #170
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenUzumaki View Post
    Well, some people are missing the point of the thread and others are posting nonsense.
    true
     
         

  11. #171
    Member Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    976
    ...
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    you still dont get it lol

    kakashi is talking and WATCHING.....naruto is training with the wind element, then kakshi just telling naruto more tips

    this goes back to what i said about minato and j-man, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN TALK (J-MAN) AND DOESNT HAVE AN ABILITY (MINATO's ABILITY), doesnt mean that j-man cant HELP

    THE DIFFERENCE AGAIN: jiriaya was physically THERE to WATCH minato practice...j-man didnt just TALK to minato about abilities, he helped and gave tips of what he could

    MADARA TALKED...nothing more, nothing less.....you cant TALK out a lesson (like rinnegan abilities) without example...obito didnt even train with the rinnegan because THERE WAS NO RINNEGAN..i proved it already (this proves madara COULDNT watch obito train)

    really? all madara did was SAY obito has senju and uchiha DNA, madara didnt say let me SHOW you how to control the gedo mazo with the uchiha/senju dna



    ok....you laughed.............lol
    The application can still be performed without it being displayed.
     
         

  12. #172
    The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    ForbiddenUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,594
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    It's 2:00 AM and I'm tired, I pretty much got more than expected and this thread doesn't needs to get anywhere further unless other people wanted to debate or whatever wasn't clear yet. In my case, I'm going to leave and a huge thanks to everyone who participated in the discussion.
     
         

  13. #173
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    because obito there, he could be spamming meteors and wood dragons, and amateretsu right now
    naruto also naruto has help
    if not for ^ BODYBAG
     
         

  14. #174
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    The application can still be performed.
    anything CAN be done

    1. this is kishi's manga and anything will happen

    2. i just proved that madara didnt have rinnegan to teach obito with

    3. i just proved obito never had rinnegan until he fought konan

    4. i just proved talking ALONE cant teach an ability

    5. it doesnt matter what anyone says, kishi ill give madara and obito all rinnegan trchs IF he chooses to...and if not, then we will not see madara and obito use the abilities

    6. the point was that i prove that kishi has plothole AND if madara and obito does have the abilities, it'll be because KISHI wants them to have...not because madara TALKED about it

    7. i could go even deeper into the story (logically) and say "how did madara learn rinnegan techs???? madara was on his deathbed, so how did he get up and train with rinnegan WHILE connected to the gedo mazo??? madara couldnt even move....he slept all day"
     
         

  15. #175
    S-Rank Sonnin Sage mode Tobi's Avatar
    Status
    Sage mode Tobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    346
    Location
    Outside of your window...
    Ticked off!
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    madara might not have MASTERED all rinnegan abilities

    kyuubi>=perfect susano
    Naruto has already faired well against the rinnegan techs.Twice.
     
         

  16. #176
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage mode Tobi View Post
    Naruto has already faired well against the rinnegan techs.Twice.
    three times

    nagato twice
    and obito's 6 paths
     
         

  17. #177
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,135
    Location
    うちは一族.
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    NaruXSaku, such a bad loser, no sportsmanship whatsoever, admit defeat. Your statemet's which you proudly believe as facts have been proven as a false/ opinion since page 3, lol.
     
         

  18. #178
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    NaruXSaku, such a bad loser, no sportsmanship whatsoever, admit defeat. Your statemet's which you proudly believe as facts have been proven as a false/ opinion since page 3, lol.
    what?? i wasnt proved wrong

    your still here? i told you i was busy lol

    you made like 20 post in this thread and NONE was about the thread

    go to sleep or something lol
     
         

  19. #179
    Member
    Status
    koolsmooch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    112
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    well he has to deal with naruto kurama gai bee and hachi while obito was fooling around with kakashi u act like naruot is

    doing all the work yet he has others helping if it was just him and kurama they both be toast by now nice crunchy

    blackened toast with grape jelly and nice crispy bacon and eggs
    dude it cant happen that way even if naruto and kurama war fighting obito and madara he wont get crunchy or whatever
     
         

  20. #180
    Member Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    976
    ...
     

    Re: Madara having so much trouble against Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    anything CAN be done

    1. this is kishi's manga and anything will happen

    2. i just proved that madara didnt have rinnegan to teach obito with

    3. i just proved obito never had rinnegan until he fought konan

    4. i just proved talking ALONE cant teach an ability

    5. it doesnt matter what anyone says, kishi ill give madara and obito all rinnegan trchs IF he chooses to...and if not, then we will not see madara and obito use the abilities

    6. the point was that i prove that kishi has plothole AND if madara and obito does have the abilities, it'll be because KISHI wants them to have...not because madara TALKED about it

    7. i could go even deeper into the story (logically) and say "how did madara learn rinnegan techs???? madara was on his deathbed, so how did he get up and train with rinnegan WHILE connected to the gedo mazo??? madara couldnt even move....he slept all day"
    Number four is incorrect.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •