Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR

Goku vs. Galatcus

Goku with as many transformations as you want. I.E SSJ5, SSJ6, etc

I don't know the specifics on other Galacti, but the one that's really big and eats planets.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

Re: Goku vs. Galatcus

Galactus. He's one OP bastard.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB

ss6? Anyways I'd say Goku he beat freiza who can destroy planets with A F*CKING FINGER

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingka Uzumaki View Post
    Goku with as many transformations as you want. I.E SSJ5, SSJ6, etc

I don't know the specifics on other Galacti, but the one that's really big and eats planets.
    Tailed boy wins.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB

This is my 1000th post : D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyody who read comic books can tell u galictis . its not even a fair fight .

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    This is my 1000th post : D
    good for u , i just had mine not to long ago .

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got a .30 nd I aint scared
    too use it

GOKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU what about his fusion with Vegeta whats it called Gogeta SS4 and his special move Final Kamehama attack

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You do realize that Goku wouldn't even fare well against Galactus' pawn, The Silver Surfer, let alone himself right?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    You do realize that Goku wouldn't even fare well against Galactus' pawn, The Silver Surfer, let alone himself right?
    The Silver Surfer in no sense of the phrase, could defeat Goku.

Even if Galactus brought SS, Goku'd bring Vegeta.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

broly ftw, oh galactus eats planets, broly destroys galaxys bitches. deal with it.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You stupid? Goku would eradicate Galactus.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no ****s

Galactus eats him or Goku blows him up.

It can go either way....prob Goku tho

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Isn't Galactus capable of taking out the universe at full power?

Sad to say but Goku was never on that level of power. He's strong sure, but there are a number of characters out there who can beat him. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann would wipe the floor with Goku and reportedly Galactus is even stronger. Goku simply can't win.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the King of NB

Quote Originally Posted by Miles vi Britannia View Post
    Isn't Galactus capable of taking out the universe at full power?

Sad to say but Goku was never on that level of power. He's strong sure, but there are a number of characters out there who can beat him. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann would wipe the floor with Goku and reportedly Galactus is even stronger. Goku simply can't win.
    You are such a pathetic and clueless idiot. Goku is the strongest character in all of fiction kid. Vegeta destroyed a planet in the Saiyan Saga so imagine what a Goku SSJ3 could do at the end of DBZ. He could destroy an entire universe with one finger!!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this one has to go to galactus

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoboss222 View Post
    You are such a pathetic and clueless idiot. Goku is the strongest character in all of fiction kid. Vegeta destroyed a planet in the Saiyan Saga so imagine what a Goku SSJ3 could do at the end of DBZ. He could destroy an entire universe with one finger!!
    I think that's a rude comment coming from someone who does not know me at all.

Technically Vegeta only blew up a planet in a filler arc, which was non canon. I suppose that technically Vegeta could probably bust a small planet at full power considering Piccolo nuked the moon casually but that would require all out power.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku is certainly a large planet buster but nothing more than that. I have seen no manga evidence that shows that Goku could bust more.

And I'd have to say that you're incorrect about Goku being the strongest fictional character, even in Dragon Ball he is not the strongest. Mystic Gohan was stated by the author to be superior to Goku iirc, not to mention the same Super Buu that Goku claimed to be inferior to was pummeled by Gohan. If we factor in Super Buu's absorptions of other people and fusions like Vegeto an Gotenks, Goku could not possibly be the strongest Dragon Ball character, let alone the strongest fictional character.

Plus Galactus is faster than light (a feat Goku cannot match) and even when weakened can destroy multiple solar systems. This alone dwarfs everything in Dragon Ball, I'd wager that Galactus at full strength could solo the Dragon Ballverse with ease. I'd suggest that you research more on these topics before declaring someone who disagrees with you an idiot, it's bad etiquette and demands a lot more debating skill in return.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Just gonna leave this here and remind you that TTGL is 10 million lightyears in size and casually handling power on the scale of the universe

I think that's a rude comment coming from someone who does not know me at all.

Technically Vegeta only blew up a planet in a filler arc, which was non canon. I suppose that technically Vegeta could probably bust a small planet at full power considering Piccolo nuked the moon casually but that would require all out power.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku is certainly a large planet buster but nothing more than that. I have seen no manga evidence that shows that Goku could bust more.

And I'd have to say that you're incorrect about Goku being the strongest fictional character, even in Dragon Ball he is not the strongest. Mystic Gohan was stated by the author to be superior to Goku iirc, not to mention the same Super Buu that Goku claimed to be inferior to was pummeled by Gohan. If we factor in Super Buu's absorptions of other people and fusions like Vegeto an Gotenks, Goku could not possibly be the strongest Dragon Ball character, let alone the strongest fictional character.

Plus Galactus is faster than light (a feat Goku cannot match) and even when weakened can destroy multiple solar systems. This alone dwarfs everything in Dragon Ball, I'd wager that Galactus at full strength could solo the Dragon Ballverse with ease. I'd suggest that you research more on these topics before declaring someone who disagrees with you an idiot, it's bad etiquette and demands a lot more debating skill in return.
    While I appreciate that you took your time to analyze and dissect his post my son, it wasn't needed since you could totally just post like 1 link and /thread.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not gonna go into detail, but Goku is by FAR not the strongest character in all of fiction lmao.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Just gonna leave this here and remind you that TTGL is 10 million lightyears in size and casually handling power on the scale of the universe

While I appreciate that you took your time to analyze and dissect his post my son, it wasn't needed since you could totally just post like 1 link and /thread.
    Beautiful anime there my friend. Never forget the Tengen Toppa.

And long ranting and analysis is just the way I roll lol. It's unnecessary 85% of the time but hey, old habits die hard.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR

Just saying, but Broly could blow galaxies.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Beautiful anime there my friend. Never forget the Tengen Toppa.

And long ranting and analysis is just the way I roll lol. It's unnecessary 85% of the time but hey, old habits die hard.
    I approve of your posts, I can't rep you any more, but it's the thought that counts. >=(

inb5 no its not i want my rep
    inb3 in inb5ds
    inb2 i cant inb6
    By the gods, an entire galaxy!? I see no realistic way for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, the mech who casually tosses around galaxies, to counter this ultimate technique. I concede, you win, you truly are a great debater Gingka. I aspire to be like you some day

But seriously did he actually do that? Broly is non canon and I've never actually seen the movie so it's not like I care(lol), I'm just wondering. I remember someone else said that before but no one ever linked me to a video of him actually doing it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For starters Broly is non-canon so there's a bunch of inconsistencies and whatnot regarding his power. As I recall Broly did go around blowing up the galaxy and whatnot, but I don't think it was ever stated that he blew it up all at once. If Broly could literally blow up galaxies then he should have had absolutely no problem with taking out Goku or any of the other heroes, but Broly in his initial appearance couldn't even defeat a pre-Buu Goku. To be honest I'd say that with the timeline and all, Cell>Broly and Cell was by no means a galaxy buster.

The problem with Broly is that the Dragon Ball movies screw with the canon and make things a bit complicated. But by no means is Broly a legitimate galaxy buster, and even if he was that alone could not take out Galactus.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the King of NB

You are all clueless and pathetic idiots!! If you use logic, power level, and power scaling in DBZ it is the most powerful in all of fiction because Frieza destroyed a Planet with just one finger so a Goku SSJ4 at the end of GT could destroy a Multiverse with ease. I'm not going to counter peoples post because you are a bunch of clueless and pathetic imbeciles. I know i'm right. Just because Goku hasnt destroyed a universe dosen't mean he can't.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are all clueless and pathetic idiots!! If you use logic, power level, and power scaling in DBZ it is the most powerful in all of fiction because Frieza destroyed a Planet with just one finger so a Goku SSJ4 at the end of GT could destroy a Multiverse with ease. I'm not going to counter peoples post because you are a bunch of clueless and pathetic imbeciles. I know i'm right. Just because Goku hasnt destroyed a universe dosen't mean he can't.
    All of that is just conjecture without any real evidence to back it up. Not to mention SSJ4 Goku doesn't really count, GT as a whole doesn't count as it's non-canon. As a stand-alone its feats are poor and the only thing carrying the power levels in GT are its connections to DBZ. Normally the non-canon thing wouldn't be a big problem but it's ALWAYS inconsistent when it comes to DB.

What am I even saying, this has degenerated from a debate to just random trolling. It's not even funny, it's just wrong. If there's no evidence there's no argument.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»