Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Re: The Sage, His Sons, Their Decendants.

Just stopped reading.... when it went against the manga. ^_^

No offence.. but half of those made no damn sense..... And also, Hyuuga under the older son? WTH. X_X.

Also, the sage had already started the shinobi sect before he faced the juubi. And a shinobi is one who can use ninjutsu.

Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Just stopped reading.... when it went against the manga. ^_^
    And when was that? As far as I can tell, all of these are fairly reasonable assumptions.

No offence.. but half of those made no damn sense..... And also, Hyuuga under the older son? WTH. X_X.
    Younger Son = Powerful body, powerful chakra. All of my examples fit, didn't they?

Oh, the Hyuuga AREN'T the Sage's progeny? Well that's just spectacularly wrong of you.

Also, the sage had already started the shinobi sect before he faced the juubi. And a shinobi is one who can use ninjutsu.
    No evidence AT ALL that he "started the shinobi sect" beofre fighting the Juubi. Prove it. Also, did I ever say anything to the contrary of the Sage using ninjutsu? Why are you refuting points I didn't bring up, and badly at that?

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    And when was that? As far as I can tell, all of these are fairly reasonable assumptions.

Younger Son = Powerful body, powerful chakra. All of my examples fit, didn't they?

Oh, the Hyuuga AREN'T the Sage's progeny? Well that's just spectacularly wrong of you.

No evidence AT ALL that he "started the shinobi sect" beofre fighting the Juubi. Prove it. Also, did I ever say anything to the contrary of the Sage using ninjutsu? Why are you refuting points I didn't bring up, and badly at that?
    Fine you brought it upon yourself. When you went against the manga? When you included rest of the clans that have no connection to the senju .. under the younger brother. Uzumaki descend from the senju.. thats the only reason they fall under the younger brother. They are senju linage. And they still aren't complete senju. Since they lack the "powerful body". Your examples were WAY off. o-o

And where was it stated Hyuuga are part of the Uchiha? If they didn't descend from the Uchiha.. then they aren't part of the Older son's linage. Senju and Uchiha are final.

You stated he probably got the ninjutsu from the juubi ^_^. But he apparently walked and spread his word/religion. I will find the scans tomorrow to support all my arguments.

Status
    Dec 2011
    normal...

Fine you brought it upon yourself. When you went against the manga? When you included rest of the clans that have no connection to the senju .. under the younger brother. Uzumaki descend from the senju.. thats the only reason they fall under the younger brother. They are senju linage. And they still aren't complete senju. Since they lack the "powerful body". Your examples were WAY off. o-o
    Just because someone aren't STATED to be related to the Senju doesn't mean they aren't. The Uzumaki were stated to be "distant relatives" of the Senju, not their descendants. Who KNOWS how many descendants the Sage may have had, with his life so far in the past that it's practically MYTH? And if you include the fact that his genetics apply MASSIVE advantages on any of his descendants AND that the Senju are extremely vital, it's not at all surprising if my examples are correct.

If they share traits like supreme life-force, chakra or powerul bodies, who's to say they aren't?

And where was it stated Hyuuga are part of the Uchiha? If they didn't descend from the Uchiha.. then they aren't part of the Older son's linage. Senju and Uchiha are final.
    Who was the source of the quote that said Senju and Uchiha were the direct descendants of the Sage? An Uchiha. You can see how that might be biased.

The Older Son did not have the Sharingan. He had powerful eyes and chakra. The Hyuuga fit that profile equally well.

There can ONLY be Senju and Uchiha, and those EXPLICITLY STATED to be related to them in the manga, is that what you're saying? What about the KinGin? They're related to neither Senju nor Uzumaki (in fact they're direct ENEMIES of BOTH) yet they're STILL in posession of similar traits to the Sage. With that in mind, how can you say there aren't more of them?

You stated he probably got the ninjutsu from the juubi ^_^. But he apparently walked and spread his word/religion. I will find the scans tomorrow to support all my arguments.
    I stated that the Juubi is the source of all chakra, and the Sage the source of ninjutsu. Please, try to actually read.

Status
    Dec 2011
    normal...

Actually they were DIRECTLY related to the senju.. Their descendants became to be known as the Senju, and the older one's became to be known as the Uchiha. Uzumaki are relatives of the Senju clan because they break off from them.. but are still part of the SENJU linage.. Same isn't said for the Hyuuga though. And if they were related I'm pretty sure there would be some sort of a relationship between Hyuuga and Uchiha. And, its not said "Hyuuga ARE relatives to uchiha"..its say, "they say" . Big difference.. you can't compare them to Uzumaki and Senju.. where its said Uzumaki are distant blood relatives of the senju. And are from that same linage.
    They were DIRECTLY RELATED, but they WEREN'T SENJU. The Senju might well be the purest bloodline, but it wasn't the only one. The same would apply to the Uchiha and Hyuuga. If anything the HYUUGA seem to be the purer bloodline, as EVERY Hyuuga awakens the Byakugan, and the same is not true of the Uchiha and THEIR doujutsu.

Obito, well so far stated a fact.. its not been proven wrong. And we have already seen its work.. aka the Rinnegan. Senju + Uchiha dna = God eye Rinnegan. Why mention the Uzumaki.. since they are just part of the senju linage..... in fact weaker then the Senju.And sure their can be many others.. but they would have to descend from the SENJU LINAGE. The sage had the rinnegan.. but the power of the sage was divided into 2. 1 with body and huge chakra levels... the other with the eye power.. Both combined unlocked the rinnegan. That illustration isn't backed up mate. O_o. So I can't say anything about it unless its cleared out and is shown as a person in the manga.
    Obito was telling the truth, but he WASN'T telling ALL the truth. He didn't include the Uzumaki and may not have included, or even known about, other descendants of the Sage.

Here's a page demonstrating Obito being a liar:

So even if he KNEW the Hyuuga, or others, were related to the Sage, he WOULDN'T SAY SO. It doesn't help him, and Obito only tells people things which end up to his benefit.

It says "they say UCHIHA CLAN'S origins lie with the Hyuuga clan".. it doesn't say that Hyuuga came from the Uchiha.. Makes no sense.. since we know.. Uchiha's origins lie with the senju clan.
    The Uchiha come from the Sage, the Senju come from the Sage, the Uzumaki come from the Sage.

The Hyuuga could come from the Sage. They're VERY similar to the Uchiha in many respects, posess both hallmarks of the Older Son, and the Rinnegan, Sharingan and Byakugan are referred to as "The Three Great Doujutsu". There are no others.

So, what are you saying, the Rinnegan and Sharingan are related but the Byakugan popped up at random? As well as there being NO other case where an ocular Kekkei Genkai came into being?

But Byakugan is weak..... lmao. If its the original eye of the sharingan.. then it should atleast match the sharingan's power.. lol. But again that statement has been proved wrong.
    So then the Byakugan could be descended from the Sharingan, and therefore weaker. It hasn't been proved wrong, the Hyuuga just haven't been at all prominent in Part 2, where this has been discussed.

They manifest whisker marks because of having the 9-tails..lol. Actually the first Mito was just a coincidence.. and then Kushina was brought in.. since the senju just... faded away. And then Naruto well was a special case..;p.
    And they survived the Nine-Tails because they were "special". Now, what bloodlines do we know which are special, and are demonstrated to grant power over demons?

Enormous chakra AFTER they ate the 9-tails meat. ;]. Why do they have to be related to the Sage? Can't they just be strong on their own??
    They SURVIVED eating Kyuubi meat, something ordinary people don't. Affinity for controlling demons/demonic energy is a trait common to those confirmed to be related to the Sage: Uchiha, Senju and Uzumaki.

Yea Juubi itself is the chakra around the earth.. so in that sense it makes perfect sense. I see what you meant now. I thought you were following the weird theory have they going on about the Sage of 6 paths nowadays. My bad mate .
    It's fine.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12