Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    8,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    The interesting part will begin soon.....

    As Kishimoto Sensei said "From now on the story going to be interesting and don't miss anything"
    Believing in his spoken words I reached to the beginning of the interesting part of the story and predicted as I found pieces myself.

    Madara is going to betray Obito.
    My reasons :
    Why everything we heard with proof till now was only about the Uchihas and not...?
    Maybe Madara screwed Obito in the Past itself so as to troll his mind with the plan Infinite Tsukuyomi which I believe is a fake one. Madara did that in order to obtain the Juubi through Obito(because he wasn't in a condition to acquire it), so as to destroy the Five Great Nations and rule the Nations.
    Also Madara stated (in 610) that it will take long time to prepare the Moon for the plan. I wonder how is he going to prepare the Moon which is far away from the humans on the Earth.
    He also stated not being a kid since kid is the one who can't wait to get started.
    So even using Juubi for that plan is somewhat impossible for me to believe because there is no connection between the Moon and the Juubi except the sealing stone. Which I believe to be a fake story because Madara showed Obito everything in his Genjutsu where he can create anything at his own will even a fake truth to troll Obito. And whatever story Obito/Tobi said to the Kages and Naruto, all was said in the same manner by Madara to Obito.

    Madara said that he summoned the empty shell of the Juubi from the Sealing stone-Moon. I wonder how a "about to die" person gathered so much chakra to summon that Humungous monster from so far. Don't tell me that he had Hashirama's cells because they were inactive until he(Madara) was on his deathbed and then Rinnegan activated.
    Even in this image he said that he directly afterwards came in contact with the demonic statue and started growing Hashirama's cells. Isn't that true that he said he was near to his death when Rinnegan got activated and then a seal was unlocked to summon Gedo Mazo? So how did he summoned Gedo Mazo at the time of his death?

    There must be connection between Senju and the empty shell of the Juubi because Hashirama's cells were cultivated to make the Zetsus. The shell might had been sealed somewhere in a place which only the Senju knows.
    The connection between the Senju and the Gedo Mazo :

    Afterall there won't be a single stone tablet left by the So6P to Uchihas only. There might be another one for the Senjus too. Because in whole series we only heard about the Uchihas and only Uchihas. Nothing deep about the Senjus. Even I wonder whether that stone tablet was really left by the So6P himself because that stone tablet speaks the truth of getting
    1tomoe=>2tomoe=>3tomoe=>MS=>EMS=>Rinnegan
    whereas the Sage's elder son had the Rinnegan and not Sharingan to start with.

    One more clan I'm stuck with is the Namikaze clan. There will be something related to the Namikaze clan too with the Senju clan and Uzumaki clan. Because we have seen only four Senjus (Hashirama, Tobirama, Tsunade and Nawaki), three Uzumaki (Mito, Kushina and Karin) and only one Namikaze (Minato). Naruto is an exceptional case (Uzumaki + Namikaze). We have seen more shinobis from Nara, Yamanaka, Akimichi, Sarutobi, Inuzuka, Uchiha, Hyuuga clans but not a single from Namikaze except Minato. We heard that Uzumakis were feared by the Shinobis beacuse of their sealing jutsus that is why they were annihilated. But what about Namikaze? Also Minato was a shinobi from the Hidden Leaf itself and not an outsider. Then why not a single person from Namikaze clan shown yet. I believe that clan is also blessed like the Uzumakis because Minato was able to perform Uzumaki seals and he learned many of them from Kushina. (Sarutobi Hiruzen too know but not much compared to Minato). Minato's Teleportation Technique was also one of the techniques which was learned by the three guards of his to perform it together and not alone. Madara heard about Naruto only as the member of Uzumaki clan. But what if he got to know that Naruto is a son of a Uzumaki and a Namikaze. Then what will be his options to fight against Naruto Uzumaki/Namikaze. I think Kishimoto purposely named Naruto as an Uzumaki so as to reveal the secrets behind the Namikaze clan later.
    To support this:



    Does anyone thought why Tobi/Obito was having grudge against the Uchiha clan?
    Obviously there must be something Madara said to Obito. Also why did Madara chose an Uzumaki (Nagato) (that too from a village not in touch with the Leaf) and not an Uchiha for his revival, before saving Obito? The only obvious reason is that Madara wants to be the only Uchiha who will become the next Sage of Six Paths so that other Uchihas won't get a chance to know much about the stone Tablet. And about giving eyes to Nagato, for that he needed another pawn to control Nagato. And that pawn is Obito. Madara played with Obito's emotions by somehow killing Rin through Kakashi. And so that he won't go back to Konoha.
    Madara totally controlled Obito through emotions. Madara wanted to get revived by Nagato using Rinne Tensei Jutsu on him and later he(Madara) will kill Nagato and get back his rinnegan from Nagato because Rinne Tensei can only bring back the soul of the dead into the original body but can not bring another pair of Rinnegan after revival (like in Edo Tensei with the ocular powers intact along with the soul).
    But his plan was diverted because of Nagato's change of heart.Even Obito thought of using Nagato for himself and synchronizing Sasuke with the Gedo Mazo. And was trying to keep it secret from Black Zetsu since its Madara's some part of consciousness.
    Obito thought of saving the Uchiha's eyes(from the massacre) for himself since Madara will be revived and take back the Rinnegan.
    But again the plan turned out to be in Obito's favour. Obito got the Rinnegan and his plan of reviving Madara back changed.
    That is why Obito thought of synchronizing himself with the Gedo Mazo so as to revive the Juubi. But again Kabuto attempted to put a dent in his plan by introducing the Edo Madara. And Madara was revived back.

    So we will get to know more about the Senjus, Uzumakis, Namikazes and Uchihas.
    As for the recent chapter 610, I believe he just played another trick on Obito so that he(Madara) can capture the Kyuubi and Hachibi and then betray Obito by killing/injuring him. Afterall he wanted everything for himself.
    In short, Madara lied about everything to Obito
    Similarly, we all were trolled by Kishimoto.
    Obito will know the truth behind everything at the time of betrayal. Similarly, we too will get to know everything soon.

    What do you say?
     
         

  2. #2
    Melly's Avatar
    Status
    Melly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    2,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    --
    http://www.furaffinity.net/gal
    lery/foxamoore/ --
     



    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    interesting, good prediction
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Expulso's Avatar
    Status
    Expulso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At War
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    Too much to read...
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    Why the f*ck would they betray ech other when they have same goals, no one will read this anyway
     
         

  5. #5
    Revolutionary Army lilzay2kay's Avatar
    Status
    lilzay2kay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    lompoc, california
    Posts
    406
    Post Thanks / Like
    No New Friends
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    I like it
     
         

  6. #6
    Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    markdabomb22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whore Island
    Posts
    4,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    lol kishi said naruto is going to be interesting lololololol

    OT: anything is possible i guess
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member mikeeozua's Avatar
    Status
    mikeeozua is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    At first, i thought this was going to happen, but ive been rereading the chapters and Madara looks pretty intent on eye of the moon
     
         

  8. #8
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Why the f*ck would they betray ech other when they have same goals, no one will read this anyway
    It has happened countless times in anime/manga. It's a reoccuring theme.

    My guess is that since both are power hungry tyrants, this will happen.

    You saw Madara didn't want to rule over Konoha alongside Hashirama as Co-Hokages...why would he want to with Obito?
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member mikeeozua's Avatar
    Status
    mikeeozua is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    It has happened countless times in anime/manga. It's a reoccuring theme.

    My guess is that since both are power hungry tyrants, this will happen.

    You saw Madara didn't want to rule over Konoha alongside Hashirama as Co-Hokages...why would he want to with Obito?
    I wouldn't say Obito is power hungry. He doesn't care who he is
     
         

  10. #10
    黄俊 Huang's Avatar
    Status
    Huang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    Kudos for the effort and work you put in it, but I disagree. I don't think Madara will betray him, I agree he used him, but so far Madara doesn't really have a reason to betray him after all the work he did. Also Obito is too much of a important character, to be brushed off like that.
    I rather think that its the other way around, Obito has evry reason to betray Madara.
    He knows all his secrets, how to revive the juubi, how to start the genjutsu,.. he could basicly just stab him in the back and move on.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    1,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    Very well thought out
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member sunnex's Avatar
    Status
    sunnex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    nice thread
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    Ofcourse Madara is going to backstab Obito.. -_-

    Gj on effort though
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    The problem is when Kishi says something is going to happen in an interview, it usually takes him year[s] to get around to it in the actual manga. Look at Year of Kakashi, that took 2-3 years for Kishimoto to actually get around to doing.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member
    Status
    saltal is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    It's a good theory, and kudos for the effort. However, I don't agree about the Namikase clan - I don't believe there ever was one. I think that Namikase was either a fake or unknown sur-name created to hide Minato's true identity (similar to Naruto going under his mother's name to hide his parentage). My best guess for Minato's origin - which is supported by countless hints throughout the story - is that he was Tsunade's son. This has been suggested by others before, but hasn't yet been proven.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    8,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Why the f*ck would they betray ech other when they have same goals, no one will read this anyway
    Well Madara is of that type only. Like shaking hands with Hashirama and then fighting for his DNA (as fighting for the Title of Hokage.)
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    8,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeeozua View Post
    I wouldn't say Obito is power hungry. He doesn't care who he is
    Obito is power Hungry but was not an impatient guy until chapter 610. You can see his Hunger for Power like
    Collecting the Uchiha eyes from the Massacre so as to reserve them to put in his left eye socket. He used once for Izanagi when Itachi's MS activated in Sasuke's eye and was Amaterasu'd. Later during Konan's fight if you remember.
    He wanted Sasuke's eyes too since that one has a susano'o. He said that himself at the Kage Summit.
    Juubi for himself without reviving Madara because the moment he had the Rinnegan he could have revived Madara. But he didn't do it.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    8,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    Quote Originally Posted by saltal View Post
    It's a good theory, and kudos for the effort. However, I don't agree about the Namikase clan - I don't believe there ever was one. I think that Namikase was either a fake or unknown sur-name created to hide Minato's true identity (similar to Naruto going under his mother's name to hide his parentage). My best guess for Minato's origin - which is supported by countless hints throughout the story - is that he was Tsunade's son. This has been suggested by others before, but hasn't yet been proven.
    Namikaze surname was not given to Naruto. The reason was to protect him from the enemies and to prevent the info that Naruto is Fourth Hokage's son. I don't think Minato is Tsunade's son. How is that even possible?
     
         

  19. #19
    ★ ★ ★ Naruto hinata's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto hinata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    1,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    ????
     

    Re: The interesting part will begin soon.....

    i respect your effort........ + Rep
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •