Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Re: SM Naruto surpasses both Jiraiya and Minato

Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    Nice poll set up

You should've put only Yes or No
    I was curious who would choose their own opinion over the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    I didn't say he was unbeatable my point is they say alot of things in the show that's, lets be honest BS. We are not sure on these thinsg just like we are not sure with what the frog said and all. So I just match them up and see and I don't see it simple as that. These fights would be great to see though.
    You surely aren't comparing that fodder Iruka to Fukasaku, right?

#LG
    Status
    Jun 2012
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp

if it was stated in the manga then it's true, there's no point in arguing about this!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post

You surely aren't comparing that fodder Iruka to Fukasaku, right?
    I made more than 1 comparison and yes I would choose my opinion over the manga on something like this because the manga has been proven wrong many times. Look do you believe everything that is said in the manga?

Last edited by slaton02; 11-24-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.

I ain't taking sides on this but a poll set up like that just shows the people who pick NO shouldn't try to debate you on this since your mind is set in stone

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    if the manga said so, then there's nothing to debate about..
    This post and the whole thread is flawed

Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Kneel to the god of NB.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    if the manga said so, then there's nothing to debate about..
    Why are people debating manga fact :?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    This post and the whole thread is flawed
    Your avatar told me that before you did

I made more than 1 comparison and yes I would choose my opinion over the manga on something like this because the manga has been proven wrong many times. Look do you believe everything that is said in the manga?
    Give me 10 examples where the manga has been proven wrong. And not between Part 1 and Part 2, those are due to power-scaling.

Status
    Jun 2012

Your avatar told me that before you did

Give me 10 examples where the manga has been proven wrong. And not between Part 1 and Part 2, those are due to power-scaling.
    :D I'm glad you asked. Here are some points the manga was wrong on

1. Amaterasu is hot as the sun-this is false the Raikage got th flames on his arm and it failed to kill him or even burn his arm instantly where the sun would also the samurai was hit by it and was burning for at least a minute and lived and without any burn mark I think. The sun would have burned him to nothing instantly.

2. Hirudora is a 1 hit kill- Kisame lived from this tech

3. Hiruzen is the strongest Hokage- later it changed and said Hashirama, Hashirama was long dead so what changed?

4.Sharigan came from Byakugan- this false as it came from rinnegan

5.Gaara eye's has black rings from not sleeping-this is from his ability to control sand

6. Itachi's susano'o is invincible with the sages weapons-Kabuto lol

there is more but I'm not 100% sure myself if it was anime or manga was it was stated or they confused thehell out of me with say to different things like how Madara got EMS. I'm sure I will think of more.

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

1. Amaterasu is hot as the sun-this is false the Raikage got th flames on his arm and it failed to kill him or even burn his arm instantly where the sun would also the samurai was hit by it and was burning for at least a minute and lived and without any burn mark I think. The sun would have burned him to nothing instantly.

3. Hiruzen is the strongest Hokage- later it changed and said Hashirama, Hashirama was long dead so what changed?

5.Gaara eye's has black rings from not sleeping-this is from his ability to control sand

there is more but I'm not 100% sure myself if it was anime or manga was it was stated or they confused thehell out of me with say to different things like how Madara got EMS. I'm sure I will think of more.
    Hmmmm interesting.

The Amaterasu is the interesting one.

But some of those for example Hirudora being a one hit kill simply means before Kisame the jutsu has killed everyone else with one blow. There is always a first.

The Sharingan and Byakugan thing came from Kakashi and if memory serves me correctly he was saying it was believed. (Plus he didn't believe in the Sage of the 6 Paths story so it could be just said that the was the common belief). Also I do believe that the Hyuuga and Uchiha are actually related more like how the Senju and Uzamaki are related.

As for Itachi being invincible with those weapons, once again I would just say that means no one had beaten them before he fought Kabuto.

What I am saying is simply guess work though but I think it fits.

As for Hiruzen that could just be a result of people not believing the stories about Hashirama. Remember the Kage's were shocked about Madara's full power when he pulled out PS. And Kabuto said that a lot of people viewed the stories about them as fairy tales.

As for Gaara that could be a result of being no precident of the 1 tail being extracted and the host being resurrected so that could be a result of missinterpretation.

I could be wrong but I think that makes those things fit into the manga better.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

1) Who said this? This is just an example of hyperbole and metaphor. Do you really think they even know how hot the Sun is in the Narutoverse?

2) Gai didn't expect to fight against an S-rank ninja capable of nullifying attacks by taking the chakra from it, now did he?

3) Didn't I just say not between Part 1 and Part 2? Power-scaling example. Furthermore, Iruka said that and yet he wasn't even alive during Hiruzen's "prime".

4) Where is this stated?

5) Where is this stated?

6) Where is this stated?

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

1) Who said this? This is just an example of hyperbole and metaphor. Do you really think they even know how hot the Sun is in the Narutoverse?

2) Gai didn't expect to fight against an S-rank ninja capable of nullifying attacks by taking the chakra from it, now did he?

3) Didn't I just say not between Part 1 and Part 2? Power-scaling example. Furthermore, Iruka said that and yet he wasn't even alive during Hiruzen's "prime".

4) Where is this stated?

5) Where is this stated?

6) Where is this stated?
    The thing with the Byakugan and Sharingan came from Kakashi during the Neji vs Hinata fight.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    The thing with the Byakugan and Sharingan came from Kakashi during the Neji vs Hinata fight.
    Ahh, Kakashi, yes of course. Well I agree with what you said on that.

Status
    Jun 2012

Hmmmm interesting.

The Amaterasu is the interesting one.

But some of those for example Hirudora being a one hit kill simply means before Kisame the jutsu has killed everyone else with one blow. There is always a first.

The Sharingan and Byakugan thing came from Kakashi and if memory serves me correctly he was saying it was believed. (Plus he didn't believe in the Sage of the 6 Paths story so it could be just said that the was the common belief). Also I do believe that the Hyuuga and Uchiha are actually related more like how the Senju and Uzamaki are related.

As for Itachi being invincible with those weapons, once again I would just say that means no one had beaten them before he fought Kabuto.

What I am saying is simply guess work though but I think it fits.

As for Hiruzen that could just be a result of people not believing the stories about Hashirama. Remember the Kage's were shocked about Madara's full power when he pulled out PS. And Kabuto said that a lot of people viewed the stories about them as fairy tales.

As for Gaara that could be a result of being no precident of the 1 tail being extracted and the host being resurrected so that could be a result of missinterpretation.

I could be wrong but I think that makes those things fit into the manga better.
    exactly, maybe this, maybe that, but it was said in the manga and turned out not to be true. Like what was said about Naruto and when I do a match I don't believe it and the fact things have been said turns out to be wrong. Everything you said here can be said about what the frog was saying.

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

exactly, maybe this, maybe that, but it was said in the manga and turned out not to be true. Like what was said about Naruto and when I do a match I don't believe it and the fact things have been said turns out to be wrong. Everything you said here can be said about what the frog was saying.
    While you do make a very good point. But unless it is changed I am going to stick with the whole Naruto has surpassed them both.

Status
    Jun 2012

4) Where is this stated?

5) Where is this stated?

6) Where is this stated?
    All this was in the Manga I have no reason to lie, Gai's attack is Taijutsu/chakra free so. Itachi thing was when he fought Sasuke, saw already said where it ws stated about gaara's eye's and the sharigan.

Status
    Jun 2012

While you do make a very good point. But unless it is changed I am going to stick with the whole Naruto has surpassed them both.
    Ok I respect that, just respect my view on this that's all

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Ok I respect that, just respect my view on this that's all
    Deal.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

All this was in the Manga I have no reason to lie, Gai's attack is Taijutsu/chakra free so. Itachi thing was when he fought Sasuke, saw already said where it ws stated about gaara's eye's and the sharigan.
    I know, I'm just too lazy to fetch those pages for anybody but myself. Oh yeah, you're right. Still, he didn't expect it to be used on a ninja of Kisame's caliber. Itachi did not want to win that fight.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Trippin in Mary's Bosom

If thats so riddle me this...how can current naruto barely evade raikage let alone fight him and bee simultaneously...because minato did it and fodderized them...Jiraiya lost to pain due to lack of knowledge obviously but he apparently was capable of defeating him..naruto had all the info and still basically lost

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Maybe Jiraya, but how does Fukasaku know Minato's full power? Featwise, Minato is vastly stronger than him. That leads me to believe that either Fukasaku was high when he said that, or he probably meant that Naruto surpassed him with SM art, not in overall power. These are some types of sentence that makes me believe Kishimoto is not knowing what he is doing. It's like when Kakashi said that base Naruto was at least his equal, lol