Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

Re: Edo Madara chakra pool

Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Infinity. In theory, he could use chibaku tensei to destroy the universe.
    Yeah....thats a problem I don't buy, same with the Juubi Chakra being "Infinite" if it was infinite there would have had to be an infinite number of tailed beasts that the Sage would have had to create even with an exponential relationship between the number of tails and chakra. Nature isnt infinite on the planet, there must be a limit to how much nature chakra there is before you drain it dry.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    Why does it matter. u_u
    It matters because if u have small chakra pool, u wont be able to use high end jitsu that requires large portion of chakra.For instance ( not in this case) Madara cant use as many shadow clones as Naruto in same time ( but he can do 20 clones, then w8 few sec. to regenerate lost chakra ,another 20 clones w8 few sec. and so on, also he did wood dragon but w8ted some time to use his susano).On other hand in theory Naruto can use in same time multiple jistu due to his large chakra pool ( with large chakra pool u dont need regeneration of it).So in fight vs jinjuriki ( sorry for that spell :P) i doubt if it matters if some is Edo in my eyes beeing that just makes the fight more fair.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    chakra pool-someway bigger than hashirama`s.so the power and frequency of a jutsu is limited(example:madara can create a 10kilometres big meteor-no more)but once he creates it,he can immediately do it again because his supply of chakra is infinite
    Yep but his limit is 10 km and that is his limit, so he will need time to reg. mb 1-2 seconds for another 1 , and that my friend is weakness ( rofl i cant believe im saing this :P)

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Edo Madara's chakra pool is the same as when he was alive, it just never depletes.

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpawn View Post
    We know that Edo Madara have chakra reg. but how big is his chakra pool.So if he use a jitsu that require large chakra in a time, he need time to regenerete that, (or he got instant reg. ) or his chalra pool is infinite? My point is if Madara cast that meteor he needs some time to reg from that (and also he cant spam that) ,thus giving Naruto chance to pwn him.And also if Madara have limited chakra pool,that by default makes Naruto > Edo Madara in means of their chakra,which Naruto beeing uzumaki have bigger chakra pool and having Kurama (near infinite chakra) makes him like Edo.

I agree, somewhat.

Edo Madara does NOT have unlimited chakra, but he can regenerate his chakra infinitely. But there ARE limits, it just dont seem like it b/c he has Hashi's DNA. Muu is a perfect example, he needed to regenerate his chakra after splitting to summon Madara. But Madara has extremely STRONG chakra, although not infinite, especially now since he has Hashi DNA and the Rinnegan.

Last edited by MilwaukeegHost; 11-26-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    The Gravedigger

If he has infinite chakra then why doesn't he just make millions of susanoo clones and end the series right now?

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I think the question isn't how much chakra Madara has at his disposal (we already know that his pool is infinite), but how much he can use at one time. He should be able to use multiple high level chakra moves one after the other, but may not be able to use them all at once because he cannot output that much energy at one time.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12