Page 2 of 52 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 1026
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,408
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    .. Uzumaki's can't use ninjutsu? Yet they're direct descendants of the Senju, and the senju were great in all categories? .. .
     
         

  2. #22
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    So the Sage did pass on his sperm while he was the host of the Juubi and the powers of the Senju and Uchiha predecessors began!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    .. Uzumaki's can't use ninjutsu? Yet they're direct descendants of the Senju, and the senju were great in all categories? .. .
    Seems like you're getting all your information messed up today Proof! They were never descendants of each other, the manga fact is that they are distant blood relatives!
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 11-27-2012 at 07:08 PM.

  3. #23
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    701
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    A thing OP though, uzumaki's can probably use ninjutsu, but it was just stated Kushina was never good at it
    Hmmm, I dont know. I think the premise of my argument lies with the fact they cant use ninjutsu.

    I kind of see it like this. The sage was the first to use ninjutsu because he was the Juubi's host and everyone after could use it as well. Hence why he is the "father" of ninjutsu. The Uzumaki can't use it because they are not affected by the "bloodline" of the Juubi so to speak for the Uzumaki pre-date the sage, because he himself is an Uzumaki. That is why I believe they cant use ninjutsu, they are not affected by the Sage's bloodline. They are "distant relatives" to the senju because of this as well. The Uzumaki's are pure and agreed with the younger son (the senju), hence why they had such close ties up to the Uzumaki's demise.

    Hope that makes sense.
     
         

  4. #24
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Hmmm, I dont know. I think the premise of my argument lies with the fact they cant use ninjutsu.

    I kind of see it like this. The sage was the first to use ninjutsu because he was the Juubi's host and everyone after could use it as well. Hence why he is the "father" of ninjutsu. The Uzumaki can't use it because they are not affected by the "bloodline" of the Juubi so to speak for the Uzumaki pre-date the sage, because he himself is an Uzumaki. That is why I believe they cant use ninjutsu, they are not affected by the Sage's bloodline. They are "distant relatives" to the senju because of this as well. The Uzumaki's are pure and agreed with the younger son, hence why they had such close ties up to the Uzumaki's demise.

    Hope that makes sense.
    This this this all the way.....
     
         

  5. #25
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    701
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    .. Uzumaki's can't use ninjutsu? Yet they're direct descendants of the Senju, and the senju were great in all categories? .. .

    Show me where it says the Senju pre-date the Uzumaki?
     
         

  6. #26
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,408
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Seems like you're getting all your information messed up today Proof! They were never descendants of each other, the manga fact is that they are distant blood relatives!
    Kind of the same thing in what I meant.. They should still be able to perform ninjutsu, as they are blood related.. It'd be rather absurd if they couldn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Show me where it says the Senju pre-date the Uzumaki?
    Look at the comment above.
     
         

  7. #27
    Member JasonSamuel's Avatar
    Status
    JasonSamuel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    117
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    first of all, where do you kids find time to do all this,
    read everything since it seems you put effort into it but there are flaws in your logic,your reason for white hair is just simple guess work and assumption,when people get old and/or about to die they start to lose nutrients in their hair which causes it to turn white thats why most old people have white and grey hair.secondly the man might sealed it but that doesnt mean he didnt have any ninjustu,am not sure of this but i think it was more of a way to weaken then seal and not just an attempt to seal it,plus nagato was thought how to fight by jiraya the same time the thought yahiko and konan so thats not a good example since all of them couldnt fight before they met him

    lastly you guys should calm down and stop overthinking simple stuff because this is a manga that is abased on japenese ninja and their culture(if it was based on science like shows like fmab cool)thats why people felt it was impossible for tobi to be minato
     
         

  8. #28
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    701
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    Can you add the part where Uchihas got their eyes from the Juubi's influence on the Sage and the Senjus got the powerful physical body from it too? Would make the thread just a bit better.
    Hmmm, I get what you mean about where the Uchiha got their influence, but "The Senju's got the powerful physical body from it too?" Can you explain?
     
         

  9. #29
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Kind of the same thing in what I meant.. They should still be able to perform ninjutsu, as they are blood related.. It'd be rather absurd if they couldn't.



    Look at the comment above.
    No not the same thing! Why don't you read the entire thread? To answer your question...the Sage had his children AFTER he became the Sage and attained the Rinnegan. That is where the Senju and Uchiha get their powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSamuel View Post
    first of all, where do you kids find time to do all this,
    read everything since it seems you put effort into it but there are flaws in your logic,your reason for white hair is just simple guess work and assumption,when people get old and/or about to die they start to lose nutrients in their hair which causes it to turn white thats why most old people have white and grey hair.secondly the man might sealed it but that doesnt mean he didnt have any ninjustu,am not sure of this but i think it was more of a way to weaken then seal and not just an attempt to seal it,plus nagato was thought how to fight by jiraya the same time the thought yahiko and konan so thats not a good example since all of them couldnt fight before they met him

    lastly you guys should calm down and stop overthinking simple stuff because this is a manga that is abased on japenese ninja and their culture(if it was based on science like shows like fmab cool)thats why people felt it was impossible for tobi to be minato
    GTFO! This the best and most factual thread in a long time! There is no defense to his deductions, the Sage was an Uzumaki!

    The Sage preached ninjutsu AFTER he sealed the Juubi and got the Rinnegan, which proves he got it from the Juubi, as it didn't exist before.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 11-27-2012 at 07:10 PM.

  10. #30
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    701
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    No not the same thing! Why don't you read the entire thread? To answer your question...the Sage had his children AFTER he became the Sage and attained the Rinnegan. That is where the Senju and Uchiha get their powers.
    Haha, thank you for making the point!

    Yep, if you read Dr. Proof, they are distant relatives, like the manga stated. But, I explain why they dont have ninjutsu AND can be related to the senju.
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,408
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    No not the same thing! Why don't you read the entire thread? To answer your question...the Sage had his children AFTER he became the Sage and attained the Rinnegan. That is where the Senju and Uchiha get their powers.
    You shouldn't assume I haven't read the whole thread. As I agree with this mans theory, I just found that one part to be untrue. You shouldn't go about on assumptions like that.
     
         

  12. #32
    Member JasonSamuel's Avatar
    Status
    JasonSamuel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    117
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    GTFO! This the best and most factual thread in a long time! There is no defense to his deductions, the Sage was an Uzumaki!
    calm down kid
    this is just manga
    dont get upset because someone doesnt agree with you
     
         

  13. #33
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSamuel View Post
    calm down kid
    this is just manga
    dont get upset because someone doesnt agree with you
    Just like when you and me should have listened when people said Tobi is Obito, you should listen now.
     
         

  14. #34
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    701
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSamuel View Post
    first of all, where do you kids find time to do all this,
    read everything since it seems you put effort into it but there are flaws in your logic,your reason for white hair is just simple guess work and assumption,when people get old and/or about to die they start to lose nutrients in their hair which causes it to turn white thats why most old people have white and grey hair.secondly the man might sealed it but that doesnt mean he didnt have any ninjustu,am not sure of this but i think it was more of a way to weaken then seal and not just an attempt to seal it,plus nagato was thought how to fight by jiraya the same time the thought yahiko and konan so thats not a good example since all of them couldnt fight before they met him

    lastly you guys should calm down and stop overthinking simple stuff because this is a manga that is abased on japenese ninja and their culture(if it was based on science like shows like fmab cool)thats why people felt it was impossible for tobi to be minato
    Well, that's what fans do. One thing I think makes stories so fun is being able to talk about them with other fans.

    To your point about the hair. Yes, I agree, it could have been from old age, as we saw with Madara. However, do you not find it odd that Kishi even made Nagato's hair turn white? Why add even add that? When we learn more about the Sage I think we will see his hair is red, then white.

    To your next point. Yes, he sealed it and it doesnt mean he had no ninjutsu, but them let me ask you, how did he beat the Juubi?

    He SEALED it, didnt defeat it. He used the one thing the Uzumaki's are known for, and all the Rinnengan techniques? If you read the thread I think you see why it is improbable he had them before he faught the Juubi. What other evidence is there to that fight other than he used the ONE thing Uzumaki's excel at. What other ninjutsu can you imagine he used?
     
         

  15. #35
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,408
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSamuel View Post
    calm down kid
    this is just manga
    dont get upset because someone doesnt agree with you
    you notice the intense aggressiveness also? Ha.
     
         

  16. #36
    Member JasonSamuel's Avatar
    Status
    JasonSamuel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    117
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Just like when you and me should have listened when people said Tobi is Obito, you should listen now.
    listening is one thing
    but believing everything you hear or read is just umh ,how do i put it
    not smart

    writers and authors can do whatever they want with their books
     
         

  17. #37
    Member JasonSamuel's Avatar
    Status
    JasonSamuel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    117
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    you notice the intense aggressiveness also? Ha.
    yeah,
    reason i dont argue with people on the internet
     
         

  18. #38
    Dem na like me Forsberg's Avatar
    Status
    Forsberg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    748
    Location
    Sweden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    I tried to find holes in it, seriously. One solid argument after another and just kept coming. I'm absolutely stunned, great job!

    This could also explain why the Uzumaki clan was wiped out. Seems like someone found out and diden't like what they heard.
     
         

  19. #39
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    701
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    You shouldn't assume I haven't read the whole thread. As I agree with this mans theory, I just found that one part to be untrue. You shouldn't go about on assumptions like that.
    Right, and I kind of get the problem you are having with it, but again, I feel like I explained why they differ so much.

    Uzumaki's out-date the Senju. Yes they are "distant relatives" but it is that distant part that explains exactly why they can use ninjutsu while the Uzumaki can only use seals, become hosts for Bijuu, heal people, etc.

    If you believe the Uzumaki can use ninjutsu, and you may be right. But, if its in the manga, where a pure Uzumaki is using some ninjutstu, even a basic one, please show me.

    Nagato does not count, I have explained why.
     
         

  20. #40
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Look, I hate it when people intentionally deny solid evidence by simply making shit up, cuz they'd rather stay in denial. Sorry if I seemed pushy...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •