Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!

Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    The Sage obviously had Rinnegan before the Juubi. How else would he have defeat the Juubi?
    Everyone knows the sage of six paths can beat the most powerfull thing in the world with fisticuffs.
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::fla w::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw: :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::fla w::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw: :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::fla w::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw: :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::fla w::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw: :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:
    My work here is done

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :)

Great thread.
    Great Sig.

=

Great NB Member! :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...

He had rinnegan Before defeating Juubi, duh

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get outta ma' house, son.

solid thread + Rep. Always believed the SO6P was Uzumaki, but never had any solid proof like you did to make such a thread that can't be countered with proof. The only thing I still have doubts on is Kushina, since Naruto wiki suggests that her chakra chains are classified as ninjutsu. Other than that, to everyone who is saying SO6P is Uzumaki, and Senju are wrong. They are distant relatives, not descendants like everyone claims. The term Distant Relatives can be interpreted in different ways, some say it could be a second or third cousin, others say it's over a long period of time (especially Japan and U.K.) If Kishi used it as a relative over many generations, meaning different time periods, how can SO6P be both at once. Logically, SO6P was one of the two, whichever was there first, and since Senju could do a large variety of ninjutsu, and Uzumaki couldn't do any; leads to the thought that the Uzumaki Clan was there first. Once the SO6P had sealed the Juubi inside him, he received the eyes and body (not sure about the body).

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking again? There's
    nothing wrong with thinking.
    But you're smart enough, so
    why not just solve the
    problem?

nice thread *****, well the real question is why so6p had those tools and where did he take them from and why they reqiure more chakra if used and why did he have them?

Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    It has been stated that tailed beasts ( The 10 tails is a tailed beast) are slaves to those with the ems,
    The fact that they stand on it shows no form of control
    Whe naruto first summoned gamabutu he was on his head
    During the big sanin clash, each Sanin was on their respective summon

Those^ event even showed how summmons have a mind of their own, manda threaten oro and demanded food from him, gamabuta despised naruto, the fact that they are on the summon displays no control

But in the case of madara and tobi, the jubbi is being controlled with dojutsu which reflects in the eyes of the jubbi

Why would they stand on tre ground where a massive battle between tbb's is going on where as they could stay clear of stre damage while on top of the juubi.

Ms was used to control the kyubii by obito and madara, and the sharingan could be seen in the eyes if the kyubii, does that mean that the kyubi has the sharingan ? I think not
    The standing on him isnt the important thing, we have obviously seen others do that with other summonings, its the thing that goes into their neck. That is how they are controlling him, not the eyes. That is the point I was trying to make.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Do you pay any attention to the manga??

Uzumaki descend from the Senju. They are considered Senju. Because of their linage. Only difference is, Senju have the complete package. While, Uzumaki only keep the "big chakra".

SO6P was a Uchiha and a Senju. Meaning he probably had a Sharingan.. or just started of with the Rinnegan. Your theory cannot exist unless the Manga makes it more clear. But he had already started the "shinobi arc" before facing the Juubi.

Last edited by Caliburn; 11-25-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

SO6P - Uzumaki Clan Relation

This sad, people claiming SO6P was a uzumaki. Just sad. And saying they descended right from the SO6P as a different clan , just like the Uchiha and Senju...

Well no.... you people are wrong. They are from the Senju linage. In fact weaker then the Senju.

Difference between them and the Senju is this:

Senju - Strong body, Huge chakra

Uzumaki - Huge chakra.

Senju > Uzumaki.

Basically they are a branch of the Senju. And Zetsu supports what i'm saying :

Last edited by Caliburn; 11-25-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sealing is a type of ninjutsu, is it not?

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Re: stop the "uzumaki" thing...

I agree with you that the Sage was not Uzumaki but the rest about the Senju being supreme to Uzumaki's is just fanboy BS :sy:

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by -Obito Uchiha- View Post
    I agree with you that the Sage was not Uzumaki but the rest about the Senju being supreme to Uzumaki's is just fanboy BS :sy:
    Thats not fanboyism. That was and IS the reality. Who the superior clan? Senju and Uchiha. Those 2 are the top clans.

Uzumaki descend from the Senju. And only thing they inherit is " Huge chakra". Thats pretty much it.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You will be the first to
    know.....

Naruto is an Uzumaki and if the main character is from Uzumaki clan, Kishi must have some plans for it..

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

actually uzumaki also have long life which you could kinda class as strong body

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery God View Post
    Naruto is an Uzumaki and if the main character is from Uzumaki clan, Kishi must have some plans for it..
    "senju linage"

Tobi- "You inherit Hashirama's will".

O_o. Uzumaki have been the 9-tails Jin.. and proves their use. And this also connects Naruto to Hashirama. Which goes into

Hashirama = Naruto

Madara = Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    actually uzumaki also have long life which you could kinda class as strong body
    Thats life force. ^.^ Senju have the samething. But the clan type is the difference. Senju being a warrior clan like the Uchiha.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...

Agreed

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seriously........dont these guyz follow the manga.....i guyz we have place our faith on kishi....and see what he is up to.....im guessing that the next chapter is gonna be a cracker.....

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery God View Post
    Kishi probably never even intended Uzumaki's to be a clan... he is trapped in a corner now and is trying to make the Uzumaki clan as relevant as he can to the story. So he is trying to make them related as possible to the Senju's so they can be closer to the Sage of the Six Paths because he has got something big planned for Naruto

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Thats not fanboyism. That was and IS the reality. Who the superior clan? Senju and Uchiha. Those 2 are the top clans.

Uzumaki descend from the Senju. And only thing they inherit is " Huge chakra". Thats pretty much it.
    That's where you are wrong, Kushina only survived the Kyuubi extraction due to the strong body/life force the Uzumaki/Senju got from Rikudou Sennin.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This sad, people claiming SO6P was a uzumaki. Just sad. And saying they descended right from the SO6P as a different clan , just like the Uchiha and Senju...

Well no.... you people are wrong. They are from the Senju linage. In fact weaker then the Senju.

Uzumaki - Huge chakra.

Senju > Uzumaki.

Are you reading Naruto?
    because if you were then you knew
    Senju = Uzumaki!

they both have huge chakra and both got so6p body

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/3

Uzumaki were distant with Senju in bloodline, they were known as the clan of long living!

Senju = Uzumaki = uchiha :flaw:

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

King Hashirama,please continue preaching:worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    This seems oddly, even suspiciously similar to a thread I made yesterday. You had many different, original and good points, however, so I'm not accusing you of anything. If I can figure something out, other people could just as easily. However, it IS a bit strange how closely the two threads were posted.

As you may have gathered from this, I disagreed with the Sage being an Uzumaki, and I still do. Senju also have extreme vitality as well, and though they aren't as reknowed for their sealing abilities, they still HAVE some, as Tobirama proves with the creation of the Edo Tensei, Tsunade with her Forehead Seal, and Hashirama with the Contract Breaking Seal (that may be non-canon though) and the Scroll of Forbidden Seals.

The Senju also, unlike the Uzumaki (as far as I can recall) are/were proficient at making powerful objects. Like the Shodaime's Necklace:

As to the Sage being unable to use ninjutsu pre-Sealing, it's an interesting thought. However, as Kurama states, the Juubi is the source of all chakra, and as such people being ABLE to use ninjutsu had little to do with whether the Sage was a Jinchuuriki or not. He may have been the source of ninjutsu, but he didn't IMPLANT the ability to use ninjutsu into anyone, and I see no reason why people, even the Sage himself, couldn't use ninjutsu before he became a Jinchuuriki.

Here's my thread if you wanted to see it:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=279978
    First of all, great thread! I think you put it together nicely. While I think it is good, I would never steal an idea from anyone. I have no way to prove that obviously, but I hope you can take my word for it, all of what I wrote was original to my own ideas.

To your last point. He never implanted any abilities in anyone, that is not how I presented it. Do you not find it funny that what is basically Chakra personified is "harnessed" and then the idea of ninjutsu and ninja came to be?

In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uzumaki - Huge chakra.

Senju > Uzumaki.

Don't have to read
    He was
    Uzumakis: Known for sealing
    He sealed the JUUBI
    Uzumaki + Juubi: Rinnegan
    He creation of all things to split his eyes which originated from Juubi and his Body which originated from Uzumaki
    So Senju is a distant relative of Uzumaki as Uchiha's are distant relatives of Juubi
    There is no counter-argument, watch him turn out to be uzumaki
    /thread

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

dude...senju are known for large chakra pools and skilled in ninjutsu
    uzumaki are known for strong life force and sealing jutsu

you are simply hating on the uzumaki.....if they are so much weaker than senju, why was their village anihilated.....

simply senju and uzumaki are very strong.....

and dont hate on the theories....they are theories, not troll threads....

its just sad to see you try to be a senju fanboy...btw neji is a branch of the hyuga....i guess he is much weaker than hinata huh.....branchs dont mean anything in power.......

all im doing is showing how you are a senju fanboy and theory hater.....nobody says you have to agree with a theory.....and at least the theorys of sage being an uzumaki, are much better than the ones of "sasuke from the future" .....or ones saying ten ten >edo madara

In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    dude...senju are known for large chakra pools and skilled in ninjutsu
    uzumaki are known for strong life force and sealing jutsu

you are simply hating on the uzumaki.....if they are so much weaker than senju, why was their village anihilated.....

simply senju and uzumaki are very strong.....

and dont hate on the theories....they are theories, not troll threads....

its just sad to see you try to be a senju fanboy...btw neji is a branch of the hyuga....i guess he is much weaker than hinata huh.....branchs dont mean anything in power.......

all im doing is showing how you are a senju fanboy and theory hater.....nobody says you have to agree with a theory.....and at least the theorys of sage being an uzumaki, are much better than the ones of "sasuke from the future" .....or ones saying ten ten >edo madara
    It's beyond a theory now
    it's logical sense
    how is a human going to seal the juubi and randomly spawn the rinnegan, hes not some god

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.

Do you pay any attention to the manga??

Uzumaki descend from the Senju. They are considered Senju. Because of their linage. Only difference is, Senju have the complete package. While, Uzumaki only keep the "big chakra".

SO6P was a Uchiha and a Senju. Meaning he probably had a Sharingan.. or just started of with the Rinnegan. Your theory cannot exist unless the Manga makes it more clear. But he had already started the "shinobi arc" before facing the Juubi.

The Uzumaki and Senju are distant blood relatives. It has never said the Uzumaki are descendants of Senju.

Last edited by Caliburn; 11-25-2012 at 09:48 PM.