Page 42 of 52 « First ... 32383940414243444546 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

i remember madara saying before he reach his limit he unlock the rinnegan and was able to summon the empty shell of jubii, the gedo.
    that means rinnegan came first before jubii. coz without rinnegan there will be no jubii.. and it wont exist. remember the so6p is the creator of all

Last edited by Jhe28; 11-26-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoDKurosaki View Post
    -_-
    don't take it literal it's a joke :D

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

Awesome one!!! OP... I def. agree...
    Hope it turns out your way, I'd love it...

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

the sage isn't exactly an uzumaki. the uzumaki are said to be like cousins to the senju who descended from the younger son of the sage. the sage was basically a combination of the uchiha, the senju, and the uzumaki (as well as possibly some other clans we don't know about). picture a family tree that goes on for, lets say, 20 generations. there are branches that will only be distantly related to others, but you can't say that the original was from that branch, because he's not. get what I'm trying to say here? the uzumakis eventually came about from his kids and grandkids etc, so he's RELATED to the uzumakis, but he isn't one. just like how the uchiha got the sages eyes and the senju got the sages body, the uzumaki received the sages longevity and large chakra reserves, as well as his sealing abilities. as for the "pure uzumaki can't use ninjutsu" theory, the uzumaki used to have their own hidden village. I find it hard to believe that a clan that can't use ninjutsu would be the head of their own ninja village.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Imagine Living Like A King
    Someday.

This Is By Far The Best Thread i Have Come Across Yet , Whoever Disagrees With You Points Didn't Read This Or Misunderstood The Points, I Agree With Every Point You Made It Had Sufficient Evidence For Each Fact, And For All Those Who Disagree With The Sage Not Having The Rinnengan Before The Juubi Fight Need A Slap , How Could He Possess The Eyes When The Keeper Of The Eyes Was The Juubi, His Eyes Evolved Once Merging With The Juubi Thus Increasing His Power To Create Ninjutsu.

Haters Are Gonna Say "Well How The F**K Did He Beat The Juubi" Like Tebow's Said He Possessed The Tools BEFORE The Fight Hense Him Being Able To Win, Ino You Will Also Say "How Did He Use The Tools". Well His Body As You Should Know Was A Strong Vessle Therefor Letting Him Use Them And Destroying The Juubi.

***** For You Tebow's Excellent Post. [JUTSU][/JUTSU] :worshippy:

HATERS GONNA HATE! :flaw:

Status
    Apr 2012

I'm just wondering if the eyes we see were from the so6p taking possesion of the juubi, or the juubi's true eyes. The juubi seemed pretty doscile in that pic like he was tamed already that's the only reason I'm wondering

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

This was an awesome thread. I really enjoyed reading your theory. When I first started reading I was so skeptical but by the time I finished I felt so enlightened lol I couldn't find any wholes in your theory. It all made perfect sense. You back it with so much proof and it all fits together so well. Great job man. By far the best thread I have ever read on this site. Great thread

Status
    Aug 2012
    Whatever goes upon two legs is
    a friend, whatever goes upon
    four legs, or has wings, is an
    enemy.

Well a non-Uzumaki Sage with with rinnegan before fighting juubi.

People who say thi line above must ask them selves how is that possible where did he get the eyes if not from Juubi

Status
    Aug 2012
    Whatever goes upon two legs is
    a friend, whatever goes upon
    four legs, or has wings, is an
    enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    WOW! O.O This thread has just exploded since I was reading it last! but I think I've figured out the end to all this debate....
    The sage tricked the juubi into positioning itself over a volcano. He cooked it, then ate it using the sacred spoon knife and fork, taking it into his body.He is the super "great" to the 10th power grand pappy of Naruto and Sasuke. He may have had red hair or it turned that way after eating such a spicy meat-a-ball-a!
    If thats you on that picture I understand why you are fat

Art Entertainment Kurupt MaYne1's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Ya ur dumb first because the sage was not an uzamaki retard he was half senju and half uchia thats why madra and 1st are direct decendants second nagato could use ninjutsu since all six of his pains used the power of the six paths yet he was considered the seventh path plus you cany prove narutos mom couldnt use ninjutsu the only one that was fact about no ninjutsu was lee and gai and last you saying sage couldnt use ninjutsu after stopping the juubi is something you made up there was no statement in naruto or hints ur just a retard making stuff up in your head tring to get us to believe u if ur gonna talk about theories use real facts dumb A$$.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by konte811 View Post
    the sage isn't exactly an uzumaki. the uzumaki are said to be like cousins to the senju who descended from the younger son of the sage. the sage was basically a combination of the uchiha, the senju, and the uzumaki (as well as possibly some other clans we don't know about). picture a family tree that goes on for, lets say, 20 generations. there are branches that will only be distantly related to others, but you can't say that the original was from that branch, because he's not. get what I'm trying to say here? the uzumakis eventually came about from his kids and grandkids etc, so he's RELATED to the uzumakis, but he isn't one. just like how the uchiha got the sages eyes and the senju got the sages body, the uzumaki received the sages longevity and large chakra reserves, as well as his sealing abilities. as for the "pure uzumaki can't use ninjutsu" theory, the uzumaki used to have their own hidden village. I find it hard to believe that a clan that can't use ninjutsu would be the head of their own ninja village.
    He's from the uzumaki lineage, his family was a clan that was good at fuinjutsu, he just developed it more and figured out the secrets from it, then after his death, the lineage became a clan, Uzumaki clan.
    Juubi Split some of his yang chakra into the Uzumaki Lineage which would become the clan soon after So6p dies

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MaYne1 View Post
    Ya ur dumb first because the sage was not an uzamaki retard he was half senju and half uchia thats why madra and 1st are direct decendants second nagato could use ninjutsu since all six of his pains used the power of the six paths yet he was considered the seventh path plus you cany prove narutos mom couldnt use ninjutsu the only one that was fact about no ninjutsu was lee and gai and last you saying sage couldnt use ninjutsu after stopping the juubi is something you made up there was no statement in naruto or hints ur just a retard making stuff up in your head tring to get us to believe u if ur gonna talk about theories use real facts dumb A$$.
    So6p: from uzumaki lineage
    Juubi: Eye started all dojutsu
    So6p: become juubi host, get rinnegan
    So6p: Creation of All Things to break apart juubi, rinnegan dosen't go away because there is no devolving
    So6p: Use Creation of All Things to break apart himself, Eyes and Bodily forces
    Younger Son: Bodily forces that come from So6p's lineage that would soon be known as uzumaki clan
    Older Son: Eyes and Chakra that came from the Juubi
    Someone from So6p's Lineage + Juubi: Rinnegan
    Senju + Uchiha: Rinnegan
    So6p: dies and the secrets he left behind his lineage and family uses, and becomes the uzumaki clan

Status
    Oct 2011
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system

Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Haha oh wow, that means a lot man, I've been working on this for hours. I feel like I posted it at a bad time though. Hopefully some people will join in on the discussion, Im curious to see the opposing opinions on this..
    As am I, Idk how anyone can make an argument after seeing the facts right there.....very thought out and put together! Prob the best thread I've seen in a long time!!!! You have style and class
    + rep my good sir

Academy Student Colonel Sanders's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

i've been reading this for a while and i want to try and clear up a few of the arguements... i think.... firstly, did the uzumaki clan existed before everyone else? I say no as i believed there were no clans and such before the event but using ninjitsu is like having technology in a way... people existed before hand yet anyway i hope you understand what im trying to say here... so no ninjitsu existed so why would there be ninja clans beforehand?? there were clans after ninjitsu as each developed their own... hence clans and such (the same with technology apple/microsoft etc etc though im only using this as an example)...

However i do believe that the so6p was an uzamaki and could use sealing techniques which were spiritual techniques rather than ninjitsu techniques ( they would become known as ninjitsu as ninjitsu became know throughout the world) this is going by everything op said and reading about the staff and the various religions used in the show... im not saying that the so6p was a version of jesus beforehand but he "stepped up" when the world needed someone to and then became one changing him from the ordinary uzumaki into the so6p.

The process in what happened is that he never had the rinnegan until he sealed the 10 tails (i see the 10 tails as gaia but a little bad) into himself... i believe the 10 tails had the sharigan or a stronger version of it but not the rinnegan... why? because the rinnegan literally is god powers and the so6p became god once he absorbed/sealed the 10 tails into himself... the way he also did this is because he is a sage... taking in the natural charka that is the 10 tails(being the world energy)... and if he took in the 10 tails he can then release the chakra to the world... he then gained the rinnegan by having his own spiritual body (sage) and the sharigan which merged and created his god powers... the rinnegan. this made him a god, seeing the chakra and elements as he was god... hell he could even create more chakra that he had in himself to the world etc etc

the point that the uzumaki cant use ninjitsu?? i also dont agree with fully... before the so6p yea no one used anything, not even himself... seals yea but that wasnt ninjitsu then but it also would show why fuinjutsu... however its only logical the uzumaki can learn to use ninjitsu when everyone else can... i mean it makes sense... how can i use electricity when i didnt even knew it existed? its that sort of thing here... so thats why karin and others can use it... but the uzumaki of before couldnt...

because the so6p was now a god, he was no longer an uzumaki as such and that is why things get branched off... as for the sons, one got the body (senju became the name/clan) and the other got the eyes(uchiha/again the same)... now it doesnt say that the older son never had the rinnegan, i think he would have for he had the dna... however i do think he was lacking in the chakra strength so he couldnt handle the true power of the rinnegan... something that the body could... again though the body didnt have that power so it could never reach the full potential... its like kfc... the colonel (so6p) had the recipe (rinnegan) but he split it into 2 (sons) he gave one person the herbs and another the spices... we know that once they come together... bingo... kfc... (apart from my other theory of everything to do with naruto is based on colonel sanders and his children...) anyway through generations the rinnegan got weaker and turned darker because of the hatred which resulted in it reverting back to the sharigan but in a weaker form... and the senju keep their great body know senjutsu etc too... im also assuming that the older son left his land or something similar as he had a hatred after the younger became the successor... this means to me this senju mingled with the uzumaki which is how there can be a distant blood relation... and i am also saying both are descendants of the uzumaki/now god... on a side note you could also say that the hatred inside the uchiha comes from the 10 tails itself while the other has the good of the sage ... which would also mean why he would choose the good son... etc but im sure all these things have been said before...

ps and the so6p doesnt need red hair... he can also be a descendant or mixture so the hair could be irrelevant however i feel that kishi will use this to confirm who the so6p is.

also on a side note... wouldnt this make it obvious as to why its hard for naruto to use ninjitsu at school with him being uzumaki??

if any of you actually read all this jibberish, it was rushed as i had a few ideas around in my head but feel free to ask anything if i missed it... and i believe in what the op has said, just clearing up a few things that some have been asking.

Academy Student Colonel Sanders's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Pretty much this... cept for the ending

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Anyone have an explanation on why the Sage didn't get the 9 tomoes in each eye if he did get the Rennigan from the Jubbi? I asked his a few pages back and only the OP responded.

Last edited by Dormammu; 11-26-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user no has status.

i hope you understand what im trying to say here... so no ninjitsu existed so why would there be ninja clans beforehand??
    First of all, thank you for the comment. I really appreciate the effort and thought you put into your post.

To this first point. Since you disagree with my point about the Uzumaki not being able to use traditional ninjutsu (as the posts have so thoroughly pointed out) it will be hard to convey my idea. My point about them was that they could exist before the idea of ninja came to be (which is an idea started after the sage) because they are not ninja at all, they could only use sealing/healing/sensory abilites, they have no affinity for any element. And that was my point, if you look at the world before ninjutsu, could it not be argued that it would have been a world dominated by Uzumaki? If Uzumaki cant use traditional ninjutsu, then they are the only people who could have existed before the idea of ninja came to be.

Thanks again for the comment

Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user no has status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormammu View Post
    Anyone have an explanation on why the Sage didn't get the 9 tomoes in each eye if he did get the Rennigan from the Jubbi? I asked his a few pages back and only the OP responded.
    Haha, I know right? I tried to bring attention to it. I am stumped :shrug:

Status
    May 2012
    Oxygen .

great job,+. rep

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

i went into reading this thread open minded. as i did not believe that the sage was an Uzumaki, i just thought that the Uzumaki's held a scroll passed down from the sage that had all of his sealing jutsu that he possesed. well that is my opinion. none the less this is an incredible thread and hold an open point of view about this and wont say any more until it is proven.