Page 6 of 42 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 1026
  1. #126
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: stop the "uzumaki" thing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    The Uzumaki are a branch lineage to Senju much as Hyuuga is to Uchiha.
    Uchiha's do not have a branch. Unless said so otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by 0moi View Post
    WRONG!!!! The Senju are known for strong bodies that is all, the Uzumaki are known for longevity(long life spans) & massive chakra. Tsunade has a great longevity because she is half Senju, her grandfather is Hashirama, & half Uzumaki, her grandmother is Mito. Quit being a fanboy, the Senju at not superior, if anything:

    1. Uzumaki
    2.Senju
    3.Uchiha
    Wrong.

    1. Tobirama
    2. Hashirama
    3. Tsunade

    All these Senju are superior to Any Uzumaki shown (Nagato being the exception, since he was transplanted the Rinnegan, but still weaker then Hashirama.)

    Tsunade > Kushina and Mito

    Tobirama> other uzumakis shown.

    the reason i made this thread is to show. UZUMAKI ARE PART OF THE SENJU.... they are from the Senju linage. Basically a Hybrid or something ^_^

    Tsunade is a full blood senju..... Hashirama was a Senju... Mito was a Senju.. Naruto wikia agrees with me ^.^ Mito is considered a SEnju also
     
         

  2. #127
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    my Theory is that uzumaki stole some scrolls of sage of 6 path to learn fuinjutsu

    N the Reningan was a mutation that so6p had from begining. The sage used a como of eyes n body (perfect sage mode) n his sealing tools

    the juubi had evil mudation on reningan n he passed on a sharingan to his successors .. sharingan is derived from juubi n reningan is so6p's orignal eyes
     
         

  3. #128
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dream~ View Post
    Bodily isn't a word.

    Sage could possibly be a Uzumaki, but it was said he was the Uchiha and Senju. Why would Tobi lie about that?
    Tobi's lied over 5 times, but this is in some ways true
    Senju's strong body originated from So6p, an uzumaki
    Uchiha's Dojutsu originated from Juubi
    The So6p was Uzumaki which means he has strong body forces and such
    Also he was the Juubi Jinchuriki
     
         

  4. #129
    Member BijuuNaruto1's Avatar
    Status
    BijuuNaruto1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Expulso View Post
    SO6P wasn't in any clan..
    this
     
         

  5. #130
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoIndra View Post
    solid thread + Rep. Always believed the SO6P was Uzumaki, but never had any solid proof like you did to make such a thread that can't be countered with proof. The only thing I still have doubts on is Kushina, since Naruto wiki suggests that her chakra chains are classified as ninjutsu. Other than that, to everyone who is saying SO6P is Uzumaki, and Senju are wrong. They are distant relatives, not descendants like everyone claims. The term Distant Relatives can be interpreted in different ways, some say it could be a second or third cousin, others say it's over a long period of time (especially Japan and U.K.) If Kishi used it as a relative over many generations, meaning different time periods, how can SO6P be both at once. Logically, SO6P was one of the two, whichever was there first, and since Senju could do a large variety of ninjutsu, and Uzumaki couldn't do any; leads to the thought that the Uzumaki Clan was there first. Once the SO6P had sealed the Juubi inside him, he received the eyes and body (not sure about the body).
    Thank you for the insight, and yes I agree. It has never said the Uzumaki come from the Senju, only that they are distant relatives. To your point about Kushina. I have read that site, but don't give it much merit. It says the chains are ninjutsu, but no where in the manga does it say that. If anything they are Fuinjutsu (sealing). Which I said the Uzumaki possess.
     
         

  6. #131
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by -Obito Uchiha- View Post
    Sage of the Six Paths wasn't in any clan :sy: :sy:
    you need to calm down mate lol
    backup your argument and I'll try to reply with something abit smarter then this
     
         

  7. #132
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Uchiha's Distantly related to Juubi, juubi's eye was the start of rinnegan, rinnegan for sharingan
    need I say more?
    Stop trolling because it's just sad.
     
         

  8. #133
    Banned
    Status
    Yui Kotegawa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Why do you want to know? How shameless!
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Wow O.o

    Sakura is so better looking than Karin
     
         

  9. #134
    Senior Member
    Status
    Wolfang714 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Holy f*ck. No, damn it. The Senju and Uchiha were split from the Sage. The Uzumaki are descendants of the Senju, who are the Uzumaki's ancestors. I love how you don't even consider this a theory in the title, you just state "SO6P WAS An uzumaki.."

    Really?
     
         

  10. #135
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Horidora Taijutsu View Post
    nice thread *****, well the real question is why so6p had those tools and where did he take them from and why they reqiure more chakra if used and why did he have them?
    Right, the tools are a mystery. I am going to add an Addendum to my thread, because there is an interesting point I want to make about the tools. However, I don't have any ideas on answering your question.
     
         

  11. #136
    Member Perlmutter's Avatar
    Status
    Perlmutter is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Well, just a little bit is wrong with this theory from what I see.

    Clone jutsu is ninjutsu yeah?

    Kushina was in the Konoha Ninja Academy yeah?

    The Konoha Ninja Academy requires you to do clone jutsu, so obviously, she can do ninjutsu, because she graduated.

    Otherwise good theory.
     
         

  12. #137
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Critique View Post
    Sealing is a type of ninjutsu, is it not?
    Fuinjutsu...not ninjutst

    MODS SORRY FOR ALL THE DOUBLE POSTING!

    I just don't know how to respond to everyone any other way.
     
         

  13. #138
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfang714 View Post
    Holy f*ck. No, damn it. The Senju and Uchiha were split from the Sage. The Uzumaki are descendants of the Senju, who are the Uzumaki's ancestors. I love how you don't even consider this a theory in the title, you just state "SO6P WAS An uzumaki.."

    Really?
    Nope.
    How does a HUMAN seal the Juubi? Uzumaki's were known for sealing..
    So6p had no spouse, he used COAT to make his sons just as he did the bijuu..
    He split Juubi apart, right?
    He could do the same with him..
    His dojutsu, which came from Juubi, he split that into the uchiha ancestor
    The strong body forces, he split into the Senju Ancestor
    Also the Uchiha's had strong chakra because their chakra comes from the Juubi
     
         

  14. #139
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Already stated by Zetsu.. Uzumaki come from the Senju.

    "You're the reincarnation of the Six Sage Hermit, whose dream was to bring stability to the world"

    Explain how that means the Uzumaki are descendants of the Senju?
     
         

  15. #140
    Brother With The Thunder 0moi's Avatar
    Status
    0moi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Posts
    843
    Post Thanks / Like
    Overthinking....
     

    Re: stop the "uzumaki" thing...

    smh you put Tobirama as #1....you're obviously trolling now, i'm done
     
         

  16. #141
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Sage of the Six Pathsis the originator of most clans.....he created the Senju and Uchiha... the Uzumaki's are a split off of the Senju. So6p was not an Uzumaki :y k end of story
     
         

  17. #142
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Nope.
    How does a HUMAN seal the Juubi? Uzumaki's were known for sealing..
    So6p had no spouse, he used COAT to make his sons just as he did the bijuu..
    He split Juubi apart, right?
    He could do the same with him..
    His dojutsu, which came from Juubi, he split that into the uchiha ancestor
    The strong body forces, he split into the Senju Ancestor
    Also the Uchiha's had strong chakra because their chakra comes from the Juubi
    Sealing techs can be learned from anyone ... Rds is strongest seal tech n minato uses it .. ill say that the so6p was namikage
     
         

  18. #143
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by -Obito Uchiha- View Post
    Sage of the Six Pathsis the originator of most clans.....he created the Senju and Uchiha... the Uzumaki's are a split off of the Senju. So6p was not an Uzumaki :y k end of story
    My name is So6p
    I'm a human
    I sealed the progenitor of the world in it's full state
    -facepalm-
     
         

  19. #144
    Member lukage's Avatar
    Status
    lukage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    How are the uchiha distantly related to the juubi?
    Are you suggesting that somehow the juubi procreated with humans? otherwise I just don't get what you're saying.

    How can you say the juubi gives the wage the rinnegan when Madara clearly stated that EMS & Senju DNA gave him a hitherto unbelievable and legendary power, the rinnegan WHICH IN TURN allowed him to break the seal of the moon and summon the mazou. Neither nagato or Madara ever met the juubi but both had rinnegan.
     
         

  20. #145
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    Sealing techs can be learned from anyone ... Rds is strongest seal tech n minato uses it .. ill say that the so6p was namikage
    Namikaze was a family, lol
    and yes, anyone could seal, but in an era of no ninjutsu how is someone gonna seal the progenitor, creator, and destroyer in it's prime state?
    unless he was a god this makes sense and it can also make sense as It could mean Naruto = So6p reincarnate
     
         

  21. #146
    Member
    Status
    Shadow Abyss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    306
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    The Sage of the Six Paths was the first ninja ever and the inventor of Ninjutsu. He can't be a member of any clan because ninjas didn't exist beforehand, that's simple logic.
    He is, however, the common ancestor of Uchihas, Senjus and Uzumakis, so it makes sense for him to have all of their characterisctics.
    In other words, he is an ancestor of the Uzumaki, but most definitely not a member. He can't be an Uzumaki if he is more ancient than the clan.
     
         
    Last edited by Shadow Abyss; 11-25-2012 at 04:52 PM.

  22. #147
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    where truth is
    Posts
    2,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    i agree..


    it looks like most people didn't even read your thread
     
         
    Last edited by 10023213; 11-25-2012 at 04:53 PM.

  23. #148
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by lukage View Post
    How are the uchiha distantly related to the juubi?
    Are you suggesting that somehow the juubi procreated with humans? otherwise I just don't get what you're saying.

    How can you say the juubi gives the wage the rinnegan when Madara clearly stated that EMS & Senju DNA gave him a hitherto unbelievable and legendary power, the rinnegan WHICH IN TURN allowed him to break the seal of the moon and summon the mazou. Neither nagato or Madara ever met the juubi but both had rinnegan.
    So6p: Split His Eyes and Body
    Body comes from him being Uzumaki
    Eyes Come from Juubi's Dojutsu
    Uzumaki + Juubi: Rinnegan
    The eye's come from Juubi and Senju's Come from Uzumaki
    So Logic Says Senju + Uchiha = Rinnegan
    Case closed?
     
         

  24. #149
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Abyss View Post
    The Sage of the Six Paths was the first ninja ever and the inventor of Ninjutsu. He can't be a member of any clan because ninjas didn't exist beforehand, that's simple logic.
    He is, however, the common ancestor of Uchihas, Senjus and Uzumakis, so it makes sense for him to have all of their characterisctics.
    In other words, ancestor yes, member no.
    no, he discovered the SECRET of ninjutsu
    heck, he could possibly be the ancestor of Uzumaki.
    And do you read? It was a time of endless war where Juubi was wrecking havoc and no one discovered the secret of Jutsu yet
     
         

  25. #150
    Senior Member TheAwesomeOne's Avatar
    Status
    TheAwesomeOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chiraq, Drillinois
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    This is blasphemy. The Uchiha's eye came from The Uchiha Clan Ancestor (from the SO6P). The Sage of Six Paths was born with or awakened Rinnegan. How else would he defeat the Juubi? Also, how is The Sage of Six Paths an Uzumaki when he is a Senjuchiha? I never knew that in the NARUTO manga, that Senju + Uchiha = Uzumaki.

    And, no. Uzumaki are distantly related to Senju as Hyuuga to Uchiha. The Senju and Uchiha came first. The Sage of Six Paths didn't have a clan. You MUST not be reading the same manga as the rest of us.

    FAIL Thread
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •