Page 8 of 52 « First ... 45678910111218 ... Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 1026
  1. #141
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Sage of the Six Pathsis the originator of most clans.....he created the Senju and Uchiha... the Uzumaki's are a split off of the Senju. So6p was not an Uzumaki :y k end of story
     
         

  2. #142
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Nope.
    How does a HUMAN seal the Juubi? Uzumaki's were known for sealing..
    So6p had no spouse, he used COAT to make his sons just as he did the bijuu..
    He split Juubi apart, right?
    He could do the same with him..
    His dojutsu, which came from Juubi, he split that into the uchiha ancestor
    The strong body forces, he split into the Senju Ancestor
    Also the Uchiha's had strong chakra because their chakra comes from the Juubi
    Sealing techs can be learned from anyone ... Rds is strongest seal tech n minato uses it .. ill say that the so6p was namikage
     
         

  3. #143
    Banned
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by -Obito Uchiha- View Post
    Sage of the Six Pathsis the originator of most clans.....he created the Senju and Uchiha... the Uzumaki's are a split off of the Senju. So6p was not an Uzumaki :y k end of story
    My name is So6p
    I'm a human
    I sealed the progenitor of the world in it's full state
    -facepalm-
     
         

  4. #144
    Member lukage's Avatar
    Status
    lukage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    125
    Location
    United Kingdom
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    How are the uchiha distantly related to the juubi?
    Are you suggesting that somehow the juubi procreated with humans? otherwise I just don't get what you're saying.

    How can you say the juubi gives the wage the rinnegan when Madara clearly stated that EMS & Senju DNA gave him a hitherto unbelievable and legendary power, the rinnegan WHICH IN TURN allowed him to break the seal of the moon and summon the mazou. Neither nagato or Madara ever met the juubi but both had rinnegan.
     
         

  5. #145
    Banned
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    Sealing techs can be learned from anyone ... Rds is strongest seal tech n minato uses it .. ill say that the so6p was namikage
    Namikaze was a family, lol
    and yes, anyone could seal, but in an era of no ninjutsu how is someone gonna seal the progenitor, creator, and destroyer in it's prime state?
    unless he was a god this makes sense and it can also make sense as It could mean Naruto = So6p reincarnate
     
         

  6. #146
    Member
    Status
    Shadow Abyss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    306
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    The Sage of the Six Paths was the first ninja ever and the inventor of Ninjutsu. He can't be a member of any clan because ninjas didn't exist beforehand, that's simple logic.
    He is, however, the common ancestor of Uchihas, Senjus and Uzumakis, so it makes sense for him to have all of their characterisctics.
    In other words, he is an ancestor of the Uzumaki, but most definitely not a member. He can't be an Uzumaki if he is more ancient than the clan.
     
         
    Last edited by Shadow Abyss; 11-25-2012 at 05:52 PM.

  7. #147
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    i agree..


    it looks like most people didn't even read your thread
     
         
    Last edited by 10023213; 11-25-2012 at 05:53 PM.

  8. #148
    Banned
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by lukage View Post
    How are the uchiha distantly related to the juubi?
    Are you suggesting that somehow the juubi procreated with humans? otherwise I just don't get what you're saying.

    How can you say the juubi gives the wage the rinnegan when Madara clearly stated that EMS & Senju DNA gave him a hitherto unbelievable and legendary power, the rinnegan WHICH IN TURN allowed him to break the seal of the moon and summon the mazou. Neither nagato or Madara ever met the juubi but both had rinnegan.
    So6p: Split His Eyes and Body
    Body comes from him being Uzumaki
    Eyes Come from Juubi's Dojutsu
    Uzumaki + Juubi: Rinnegan
    The eye's come from Juubi and Senju's Come from Uzumaki
    So Logic Says Senju + Uchiha = Rinnegan
    Case closed?
     
         

  9. #149
    Banned
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Abyss View Post
    The Sage of the Six Paths was the first ninja ever and the inventor of Ninjutsu. He can't be a member of any clan because ninjas didn't exist beforehand, that's simple logic.
    He is, however, the common ancestor of Uchihas, Senjus and Uzumakis, so it makes sense for him to have all of their characterisctics.
    In other words, ancestor yes, member no.
    no, he discovered the SECRET of ninjutsu
    heck, he could possibly be the ancestor of Uzumaki.
    And do you read? It was a time of endless war where Juubi was wrecking havoc and no one discovered the secret of Jutsu yet
     
         

  10. #150
    Senior Member TheAwesomeOne's Avatar
    Status
    TheAwesomeOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,022
    Location
    Chiraq, Drillinois
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    This is blasphemy. The Uchiha's eye came from The Uchiha Clan Ancestor (from the SO6P). The Sage of Six Paths was born with or awakened Rinnegan. How else would he defeat the Juubi? Also, how is The Sage of Six Paths an Uzumaki when he is a Senjuchiha? I never knew that in the NARUTO manga, that Senju + Uchiha = Uzumaki.

    And, no. Uzumaki are distantly related to Senju as Hyuuga to Uchiha. The Senju and Uchiha came first. The Sage of Six Paths didn't have a clan. You MUST not be reading the same manga as the rest of us.

    FAIL Thread
     
         

  11. #151
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Namikaze was a family, lol
    and yes, anyone could seal, but in an era of no ninjutsu how is someone gonna seal the progenitor, creator, and destroyer in it's prime state?
    unless he was a god this makes sense and it can also make sense as It could mean Naruto = So6p reincarnate
    ya .. but why u ignore it that so6p was perfect body + perfect eyes ... if u ask me the juubi wont be defeated in this arc

    he will be defeated after naruto defeats sasuke and takes his eyes and becomes perfect
     
         

  12. #152
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by kellzfresh View Post
    The ninetails recognised naruto's seal, but I was totally convinced when u mentioned the white hair. ***** Bravo

    MODS SHOULD AWARD THIS AS THE THEORY OF THE MONTH

    The children of jinchiruiki inherit the abilities of the beast. Maybe that's why the senju inherited the body and the uchiha inherited the eyes. It could help in the thread
    that is false and you have no proof

    the abilities belong to the tailed beast not the user.
     
         

  13. #153
    Dem na like me Forsberg's Avatar
    Status
    Forsberg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    748
    Location
    Sweden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    "You're the reincarnation of the Six Sage Hermit, whose dream was to bring stability to the world"

    Explain how that means the Uzumaki are descendants of the Senju?
    "Nagato is from the Senju lineage."
     
         

  14. #154
    Member Ghost of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ghost of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517
    Ninja mode on
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    my Theory is that uzumaki stole some scrolls of sage of 6 path to learn fuinjutsu

    N the Reningan was a mutation that so6p had from begining. The sage used a como of eyes n body (perfect sage mode) n his sealing tools

    the juubi had evil mudation on reningan n he passed on a sharingan to his successors .. sharingan is derived from juubi n reningan is so6p's orignal eyes
    Ill say this happened
     
         

  15. #155
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    My name is So6p
    I'm a human
    I sealed the progenitor of the world in it's full state
    -facepalm-
    I don't follow

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    This is blasphemy. The Uchiha's eye came from The Uchiha Clan Ancestor (from the SO6P). The Sage of Six Paths was born with or awakened Rinnegan. How else would he defeat the Juubi? Also, how is The Sage of Six Paths an Uzumaki when he is a Senjuchiha? I never knew that in the NARUTO manga, that Senju + Uchiha = Uzumaki.

    And, no. Uzumaki are distantly related to Senju as Hyuuga to Uchiha. The Senju and Uchiha came first. The Sage of Six Paths didn't have a clan. You MUST not be reading the same manga as the rest of us.
    ^ this
     
         
    Last edited by 'Nāpalm; 11-25-2012 at 05:58 PM.

  16. #156
    ^^aka #'s or Digits 10023213's Avatar
    Status
    10023213 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,746
    Location
    where truth is
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsberg View Post
    "Nagato is from the Senju lineage."
    he showed proof and you needa show proof....Nagato is an uzumaki....
     
         

  17. #157
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The End All Debate on the SO6P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Uchiha View Post
    U can defeat juubi by using fuinjutsu n tools alone
    explain how the S06P counters chubaku tensei, tbb, shinra tensei, and all other rennigan techs using only sealing techs
     
         

  18. #158
    Banned
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    This is blasphemy. The Uchiha's eye came from The Uchiha Clan Ancestor (from the SO6P). The Sage of Six Paths was born with or awakened Rinnegan. How else would he defeat the Juubi? Also, how is The Sage of Six Paths an Uzumaki when he is a Senjuchiha? I never knew that in the NARUTO manga, that Senju + Uchiha = Uzumaki.

    And, no. Uzumaki are distantly related to Senju as Hyuuga to Uchiha. The Senju and Uchiha came first. The Sage of Six Paths didn't have a clan. You MUST not be reading the same manga as the rest of us.

    FAIL Thread
    Explain So6p Spawning rinnegan.
    Their distantly related because SO6p didn't have a spouse, COAT.
    and this is what people don't get.. It just like shouts I'M STUPID
    So6p didn't touch the juubi, hurt the juubi, nor could he or anyone on the planet at the time.
    He.Sealed.It.
    FAIL REPLY
     
         

  19. #159
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    63,123
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    Your avatar is my reaction.
     
         

  20. #160
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SO6p WAS An uzumaki..

    i agree with the thought of the sage being uzumaki mostly because there is so much mystery about both that i feel a huge revealation is coming. something along the lines of the uzumaki being destroyed because ppl feared the second coming of the sage, which is turning out to be naruto, who inadvertantly has always been struggling for peace between uchiha and senju(sasuke and villege. even itachi). i could see it along with juubi being responsible for rinnegan because all three rinnegan users have the gedo in common. i like how everyone shuts it down without giving any credit lol. i feel another obito like "plothole" coming on . nice thread
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •