Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 157
  1. #26
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    I agree with what you said, but Id like to point out 2 things:

    1) Kishi recently said that he is prolonging to conclusion to the series for another 2 years or so. That means that we (most likely) wont get the final, epic battle between Naruto and Sasuke for another 2 years (real time), and Kishi has hinted that after the war there will be another time skip. That leaves PLENTY of time for Sasuke to train for his final fight with Naruto.

    2) You said Naruto held his ground against Obito and his paths, but Id like to point out that during this entire fight, Kishi has deliberately holding back on Naruto and his group because from a logical standpoint, they would have have died a LONG time ago. Again, from a logical standpoint, Naruto and Bee would have never gotten past the Edo Jinchuriki, as they all had the Rinnegan AND Sharingan. Kishi wrote the excuse that Obito had to conserve chakra so that Naruto wouldn't have to face the Rinnegan abilities in addition to fighting the Edo characters. Furthermore, Kishi also used the same excuse for Obito not using his Rinnegan abilities, otherwise Kakashi would also have died long ago as well.

    The same goes with Madara, but Kishi has no excuse AT ALL why Madara has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this fight... seriously, Madara's character right now has been totally wasted, Madara alone could have done more than Obito has done solo in half the time, and yet he's just chilling in the background (Madara himself even said that Naruto was becoming a problem, so why Kishi even bothered having the GODLIKE character in the fight if he was just going to strip him of all logical move-sets is beyond any reasoning).
     
         

  2. #27
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    technically sasuke ms>naruto sage mode...so sasuke ms<naruto km<sasuke ems<naruto beast mode< = Sasuke next power up.

    just saying ems probably wont have a new power , and the main purpose of it is to provide eternal light....it naturally upgrades the ms powers a bit...
    No. EMS= MS... The only difference is you don't "lose your light". There are no other jutsus, powerups, chakra increases.... No change
     
         

  3. #28
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    I agree with what you said, but Id like to point out 2 things:

    1) Kishi recently said that he is prolonging to conclusion to the series for another 2 years or so. That means that we (most likely) wont get the final, epic battle between Naruto and Sasuke for another 2 years (real time), and Kishi has hinted that after the war there will be another time skip. That leaves PLENTY of time for Sasuke to train for his final fight with Naruto.

    2) You said Naruto held his ground against Obito and his paths, but Id like to point out that during this entire fight, Kishi has deliberately holding back on Naruto and his group because from a logical standpoint, they would have have died a LONG time ago. Again, from a logical standpoint, Naruto and Bee would have never gotten past the Edo Jinchuriki, as they all had the Rinnegan AND Sharingan. Kishi wrote the excuse that Obito had to conserve chakra so that Naruto wouldn't have to face the Rinnegan abilities in addition to fighting the Edo characters. Furthermore, Kishi also used the same excuse for Obito not using his Rinnegan abilities, otherwise Kakashi would also have died long ago as well.

    The same goes with Madara, but Kishi has no excuse AT ALL why Madara has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this fight... seriously, Madara's character right now has been totally wasted, Madara alone could have done more than Obito has done solo in half the time, and yet he's just chilling in the background (Madara himself even said that Naruto was becoming a problem, so why Kishi even bothered having the GODLIKE character in the fight if he was just going to strip him of all logical move-sets is beyond any logical reasoning).
    I did say that "plot no jutsu makes all things equal"... Not sure i can take another 2 years of this lol. I just want an even Naruto vs Sasuke.
    And logically, there shouldn't be a way to break Edo control. Although Itachi's method did seem legitamate.
     
         
    Last edited by mareiyo; 11-25-2012 at 07:17 AM.

  4. #29
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    You say that now, but wait till Sasuke joins in on the fight, my boy will own the Juubi complete or incomplete with Edo Tensei's, Dsm, a new Op as hell of an ocular Doujutsu, a massive portable Kirin that explodes-disintegrates the target at molecular levels, Enton Susanoo Clones with Yata and Totsuka, Enton Missiles, Amaterasu Dragons which excels that of even the Mokuton Dragon at supressing and disarming a Bijuu's chakra, Kotoamatsukami-like Tsukuyomi, etc, etc, etc, etc . . .
     
         
    Last edited by Sea Of Thy Soul; 11-25-2012 at 07:21 AM.

  5. #30
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    If they fight in 2 years... Naruto the Juubi jinchuriki versus Sasuke with total Rinnegan control.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    Itachi is Sasuke's version of the kyubi... Just keeps giving him his powers lol
    no that is not the same thing, and that is a b.s way of thinking about it.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    naruto will not be the juubi host
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    It really hard to know what sasuke will use to match up naruto.but if kishi says they will be equal then fine.
    But plz sasuke fans stop saying you haven't seen what EMS sasuke is capable of his jutsus are same with MS the only difference is in EMS his jutsus are more powerful nothing new to it it has even been explained some were in the manga.EMS only allows you to make use of all your MS techs you unlock without disadvantages
     
         

  9. #34
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    no that is not the same thing, and that is a b.s way of thinking about it.
    Seriously? Every MS tech is from itachi including his EMS... I wonder if he would've developed (or will develop) his own original MS techniques.
     
         

  10. #35
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    It really hard to know what sasuke will use to match up naruto.but if kishi says they will be equal then fine.
    But plz sasuke fans stop saying you haven't seen what EMS sasuke is capable of his jutsus are same with MS the only difference is in EMS his jutsus are more powerful nothing new to it it has even been explained some were in the manga.EMS only allows you to make use of all your MS techs you unlock without disadvantages
    I don't even think the EMS is more powerful than the MS... I think the user just gets better and more efficient the more he uses it.
     
         

  11. #36
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    naruto will not be the juubi host
    Granted this isn't "one piece" but there sure is a lot of foreshadowing...
     
         

  12. #37
    RUDRA SAGE Paintry4's Avatar
    Status
    Paintry4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    catmandu
    Posts
    2,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Sasuke can catch up to him but if he realizes himself and the true meaning of friendship and sacrifice that will eventually make him stronger than any other shinobi.i hope he will -by me
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    1. Right now Sasuke slightly better than SM Naruto. WAIT!!! Before you attempt to flame me, I hope you realize that the only difference between sasuke with MS and EMS is that he doesn't go blind. There are no other powerups, no extra techniques, no increase in chakra. His chakra got more evil but who cares. The fact is.... Itachi did more with MS than sasuke ever could with his EMS. So i repeat- Right now Sasuke is slightly better than SM Naruto.

    2. Even before becoming friends with the kyubi, Naruto had full control of the kyubi's chakra. He learned new techniques and increased his chakra control. And let's not forget he that Naruto became the fastest character in the manga. At this point, Naruto passed sasuke.

    3. Now Naruto and the kyubi are friends. Naruto has gained unlimited chakra, immunity to genjutsu, and the kyubi's experience. Sasuke has shown no growth since the Danzo fight.

    I think with the help of Orochimaru, that sasuke will get the Rinnegan but I still don't think it'll be enough. While Naruto is gaining fighting experience and becoming better at fighting with his new powers, Sasuke hasn't shown any growth. If Sasuke gets the Rinnegan, he could potentially become as powerful as Naruto but not without lots of training. How long did it take Nagato to become good with the Rinnegan? How long did it take Sasuke to get good with the Sharingan? And like I said earlier, Itachi with MS is better than Sasuke with EMS- no debate.


    At this point, base Naruto and base Sasuke are equal.


    Sasuke couldn't use MS and Naruto wasn't using SM, but MS>SM. Naruto admits he couldn't beat sasuke yet.


    Naruto held his own against Obito with Rinnegan, Sharingan, and the past jinchuriki as his paths.
    **Before becoming friends with the kyubi**OP


    Naruto is holding his own (while protecting Kakashi, Bee, and Guy) against Edo Madara and Obito.

    Sasuke will never catch up.
    this whole thread is a bust, you have no clue what the difference between MS and EMS because nothing further has been said about it in the Manga; so til then don't talk about it.

    Second you are wrong period Naruto and Sasuke are a pair , for the moment Naruto is stronger but they will be even in the End. As stated by Kishi and last time a recall Kishi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Fan
     
         

  14. #39
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    this whole thread is a bust, you have no clue what the difference between MS and EMS because nothing further has been said about it in the Manga; so til then don't talk about it.

    Second you are wrong period Naruto and Sasuke are a pair , for the moment Naruto is stronger but they will be even in the End. As stated by Kishi and last time a recall Kishi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Fan
    Plzzzzz let me know where in the manga it says that EMS is stronger than MS? If you do that, it'll shut me and alot of other people up.... But i suspect that you're just making an assumption.
    ***Don't waste your time, it's not there***
     
         

  15. #40
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    Sasuke can catch up to him but if he realizes himself and the true meaning of friendship and sacrifice that will eventually make him stronger than any other shinobi.i hope he will -by me
    Sasuke is hopeless. He sealed his fate when he killed Danzo. Regardless of forgiveness, justice and laws will be carried out.
     
         

  16. #41
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    Posts
    33,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    Sasuke is hopeless. He sealed his fate when he killed Danzo. Regardless of forgiveness, justice and laws will be carried out.
    According to Onnoki "Sasuke is a hero who saved the shinobi world". OT: Sasuke hasn't even showed his full strength yet. So unless your name is Kishimoto then I suggest you have a seat and stop making an ass out of yourself.
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    I did say that "plot no jutsu makes all things equal"... Not sure i can take another 2 years of this lol. I just want an even Naruto vs Sasuke.
    And logically, there shouldn't be a way to break Edo control. Although Itachi's method did seem legitamate.
    yeah another way to underate naruto huh?
     
         

  18. #43
    RUDRA SAGE Paintry4's Avatar
    Status
    Paintry4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    catmandu
    Posts
    2,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    Sasuke is hopeless. He sealed his fate when he killed Danzo. Regardless of forgiveness, justice and laws will be carried out.
    well do you know wen the heart changes?? Even god dont knows.sasuke in recent chapters was not in da mood to destroy anything,he just wanted to ressurect oro and want to know abt that scroll.may be he'll realize his TRUE SELF.
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    Seriously? Every MS tech is from itachi including his EMS... I wonder if he would've developed (or will develop) his own original MS techniques.
    Itachi didn't make MS, they all have the same abilities in general except for those few who have special ones like Obito and Shisui, I mean with that mind set Itachi got Tsukuyomi from Shisui.

    Shisui had the strongest Genjutsu
    Itachi had Mastered Tsukuyomi
    Sasuke had Master Amaterasu and evolved it to a degree Itachi and Shisui never could [Blaze Release]
    Obito had Mastered S/T jutsu
    Madara has Mastered EMS and Rinnegan

    Each Ms is different only few had it and those few Mastered any of the techniques the sharingan has to offer. Yall need to stop thinking he is using Itachi's power when it is Itachi's power added to his own. I mean my god yall never complain when:
    # Kakashi spams Kamui
    # Naruto spams BM
    # Itachi kept spamming Tsukuyomi
    # Kabuto spams Edo tensai
    # Danzo spams Sharingan
    # obito spams S/T
    # Naruto spams rasengan
    or when
    #Danzo used 10 sharingans that weren't his own
    #Kabuto and Orochimaru used Edo Tensai that wasn't theirs
    #Naruto uses Kurama every fight
    etc etc.
     
         
    Last edited by Great Sage of Uchiha; 11-25-2012 at 07:45 AM.

  20. #45
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    well do you know wen the heart changes?? Even god dont knows.sasuke in recent chapters was not in da mood to destroy anything,he just wanted to ressurect oro and want to know abt that scroll.may be he'll realize his TRUE SELF.
    I'm not saying that his heart won't change.... but he's still a criminal and he still commited crimes that he'll have to be punished for. At the very best, he'll be an "open" outcast like his partner Orochimaru
     
         

  21. #46
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Itachi didn't make MS, they all have the same abilities in general except for those few who have special ones like Obito and Shisui, I mean with that mind set Itachi got Tsukuyomi from Shisui.

    Shisui had the strongest Genjutsu
    Itachi had Mastered Tsukuyomi
    Sasuke had Master Amaterasu and evolved it to a degree Itachi and Shisui never could [Blaze Release]
    Obito had Mastered S/T jutsu
    Madara has Mastered EMS and Rinnegan

    Each Ms is different only few had it and those few Mastered any of the techniques the sharingan has to offer. Yall need to stop thinking he is using Itachi's power when it is Itachi's power added to his own. I mean my god yall never complain when:
    # Kakashi spams Kamui
    # Naruto spams BM
    # Itachi kept spamming Tsukuyomi
    # Kabuto spams Edo tensai
    # Danzo spams Sharingan
    # obito spams S/T
    # Naruto spams rasengan
    or when
    #Danzo used 10 sharingans that weren't his own
    #Kabuto and Orochimaru used Edo Tensai that wasn't theirs
    #Naruto uses Kurama every fight
    etc etc.
    Whoa! I didn't say there was anything wrong with using Itachi's techs... Techs are tools and they are all ninjas. The only BS tech in the whole manga in my opinion is the Edo.
     
         

  22. #47
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    According to Onnoki "Sasuke is a hero who saved the shinobi world". OT: Sasuke hasn't even showed his full strength yet. So unless your name is Kishimoto then I suggest you have a seat and stop making an ass out of yourself.
    Ummmm... Doing that would kinda defeat the purpose of this website don't you think? The purpose of a forum or debate is to express opinions. Your disagreeance doesn't affect me or my ability to express myself. Cool?
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    Whoa! I didn't say there was anything wrong with using Itachi's techs... Techs are tools and they are all ninjas. The only BS tech in the whole manga in my opinion is the Edo.
    Oh then what are you saying cause I'm guessing i miss understood, so if that is the case then i apologize.
     
         

  24. #49
    Member mareiyo's Avatar
    Status
    mareiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Oh then what are you saying cause I'm guessing i miss understood, so if that is the case then i apologize.
    I was saying that if Itachi never gave sasuke a boost, i think he would've had different MS techs than what he has. I wonder what they would've been.
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will never catch up to Naruto...

    Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    I was saying that if Itachi never gave sasuke a boost, i think he would've had different MS techs than what he has. I wonder what they would've been.
    Flying lol He is a Hawk now
     
         

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •