Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hype On Kirin

Kirin Deserves No Hype.

1: Speed... There are several people capable of dodging Kirin, Kakashi, Obito, Naruto, Raikage. By the time Sasuke grabs a hold of Kirin with his chakra, which he has to do in order to aim it. By the time he does that... As we all know, the Raikage is a beast in battle, he'd drop Sasuke before he could blink, Kakashi would warp his ass to the middle of nowhere, same with Obito, whereas Naruto would counter and from what we've seen, can launch a TBB in less than five seconds, and while in the midst of orchastrating a technique as massive and tolling as Kirin, I can imagine it would be fairly impossible to drop everything and dodge. Sasuke dies, instantly.

2:Defense... Sure it destroyed a mountain, but from the fight between Sasuke and Itachi, Susanoo defended against it like it was a measly rock chucked. So, there is Oonoki's rock golem defense, combined with Gaara's sand defense... Maybe even stronger than Susanoo. Back to Naruto, he deflected a number of TBB in SECONDS compared to that which might be the most badass thing we've ever seen in the Naruto Universe thusfar... Kirin wouldnt be considered in the top 10 badest we've seen. For someone to deflect a number of TBB in the blink of an eye... Lets be honest here, what can a Kirin do against such a person? IT SHOULD END HERE BUT READ ON

3: Manipulation... In all seriousness, by now Sasuke's chakra would have increased drastically when he attained EMS. So, I wouldnt be suprised if he can summon one Kirin per hand via Susanoo, like when Madara used his Susanoo to pull meteors from space. Apparently it increases the technique to a monsterous level when collaborated with Susanoo. I have no doubt in Sasuke's abilities.

From what we've seen byfar, Kirin can be anticipated, dodged, cancelled out with either that rock mountain tech used against the Gedou, and Kamui.
    But from what we havent seen, there's no telling just how OP Sasuke has gotten, his fight with Kabuto didnt display much of anything... We need to see him pushed to the limit with his EMS then we'll know for sure what he can do. Keep in mind... Perfect Susanoo is a factor, who knows... Maybe it's achieved when in possesion of EMS... Comments or concerns?

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

Re: Hype On Kirin

Quote Originally Posted by Raiten Uchiha View Post
    Kirin Deserves No Hype.

1: Speed... There are several people capable of dodging Kirin, Kakashi, Obito, Naruto, Raikage. By the time Sasuke grabs a hold of Kirin with his chakra, which he has to do in order to aim it. By the time he does that... As we all know, the Raikage is a beast in battle, he'd drop Sasuke before he could blink, Kakashi would warp his ass to the middle of nowhere, same with Obito, whereas Naruto would counter and from what we've seen, can launch a TBB in less than five seconds, and while in the midst of orchastrating a technique as massive and tolling as Kirin, I can imagine it would be fairly impossible to drop everything and dodge. Sasuke dies, instantly.

2:Defense... Sure it destroyed a mountain, but from the fight between Sasuke and Itachi, Susanoo defended against it like it was a measly rock chucked. So, there is Oonoki's rock golem defense, combined with Gaara's sand defense... Maybe even stronger than Susanoo. Back to Naruto, he deflected a number of TBB in SECONDS compared to that which might be the most badass thing we've ever seen in the Naruto Universe thusfar... Kirin wouldnt be considered in the top 10 badest we've seen. For someone to deflect a number of TBB in the blink of an eye... Lets be honest here, what can a Kirin do against such a person? IT SHOULD END HERE BUT READ ON

3: Manipulation... In all seriousness, by now Sasuke's chakra would have increased drastically when he attained EMS. So, I wouldnt be suprised if he can summon one Kirin per hand via Susanoo, like when Madara used his Susanoo to pull meteors from space. Apparently it increases the technique to a monsterous level when collaborated with Susanoo. I have no doubt in Sasuke's abilities.

From what we've seen byfar, Kirin can be anticipated, dodged, cancelled out with either that rock mountain tech used against the Gedou, and Kamui.
    But from what we havent seen, there's no telling just how OP Sasuke has gotten, his fight with Kabuto didnt display much of anything... We need to see him pushed to the limit with his EMS then we'll know for sure what he can do. Keep in mind... Perfect Susanoo is a factor, who knows... Maybe it's achieved when in possesion of EMS... Comments or concerns?
    next time you pick a thread... please pick a side... it looks like your fighting yourself lol.... I mean if you were questioning it then yeah go ahead but stating something like that is kinda weird cause you basically went back and forth haha

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling

If he does watch out for the fanboys

ورِيثٌ للكُرْه، ابْنُ اله
    Status
    Nov 2012
    أحْلَكُ هاويَةٌ، أعْمَقُ حُفْرَةٍ في الجَحِيم
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Bad things do happen,
    but how I respond to them
    defines my character and the
    quality of my life. I can
    choose to sit in perpetual
    sadness, immobilized by the
    gravity of my loss, or I can
    choose to rise from the Pain
    and treasure Life."

From what I know, Kirin doesn't require chakra usage. That might cause some hype.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(

/wtf is you're thread even about If you're going to make one then stick to the topic. Don't go off on wild tangents.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    /wtf is you're thread even about If you're going to make one then stick to the topic. Don't go off on wild tangents.

i said that too lmao

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    next time you pick a thread... please pick a side... it looks like your fighting yourself lol.... I mean if you were questioning it then yeah go ahead but stating something like that is kinda weird cause you basically went back and forth haha
    Dnt try to be a wiseass... There are too many of those on here I basically stated my lack of knowlege due to what neither myself or anyone else have seen... If you can tell me what Sasuke's Kirin looks like now, i'd be glad to know.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiten Uchiha View Post
    Dnt try to be a wiseass... There are too many of those on here I basically stated my lack of knowlege due to what neither myself or anyone else have seen... If you can tell me what Sasuke's Kirin looks like now, i'd be glad to know.
    exactly, so why would you post it if you dont know. How would we know the answer. how are you even expecting your responses? Like what were you expecting us to say?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

exactly, so why would you post it if you dont know. How would we know the answer. how are you even expecting your responses? Like what were you expecting us to say?
    There are rocks that need kicking.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

:sy: I'm not even going to say anything

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    :sy: I'm not even going to say anything
    ya i dont know what this thread is about lmao and now hes mad..

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Every time someone makes a thread to support Sasuke someone makes a thread against that thread. I do not agree with many points in your thread. I was even more disappointed by the lack of evidence and Manga support. You continued to fabricate counters to Kirin and if that is required in your thread that means you do not know many counters for the Technique. I hope that you will remake this thread after a little research on Kirin, it's properties and it's user. Once this is completed you should be able to make a plausible hypothesis filled with counters and support from the manga. Your point on "Kakashi would warp his ass" is too bold for people to accept without support. I will not deny the possible. Obito could become intangible. Naruto does not have the speed to escape the full radius of the attack meaning he does not have the speed to dodge the technique this also applies to the Raikage. This Technique is "Inescapable." Even with those you name that is a rather short list of Ninja and even with those numbers would not disprove Kirin's Hype.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    Every time someone makes a thread to support Sasuke someone makes a thread against that thread. I do not agree with many points in your thread. I was even more disappointed by the lack of evidence and Manga support. You continued to fabricate counters to Kirin and if that is required in your thread that means you do not know many counters for the Technique. I hope that you will remake this thread after a little research on Kirin, it's properties and it's user. Once this is completed you should be able to make a plausible hypothesis filled with counters and support from the manga. Your point on "Kakashi would warp his ass" is too bold for people to accept without support. I will not deny the possible. Obito could become intangible. Naruto does not have the speed to escape the full radius of the attack meaning he does not have the speed to dodge the technique this also applies to the Raikage. This Technique is "Inescapable." Even with those you name that is a rather short list of Ninja and even with those numbers would not disprove Kirin's Hype.
    Lighten up he's new :/

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

There is only a few exceptions on who can dodge it, and that is Minato,naruto, or A

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lighten up he's new :/
    I was not being difficult. I was just stating possible improvements to the thread. If you do not inform people of what could make their threads better they will sooner or later be insulted. He could have convinced the audience better with Manga support I was just informing..... I did not know he was new.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

did he just make a thread and run away from flames ?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A really wack thread mate