Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 138
  1. #21
    Member nNoma's Avatar
    Status
    nNoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    620
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    You just reminded me of this

    Ahh yes, damn it Jiraiya why didn't you come back!
     
         

  2. #22
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    726
    Location
    Spain
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    Now I'm sad...
    I'm glad you read the thread... best Jiraiya fan on NB ...
    You can understand this better than anyone...
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    Dan and Jiraiya are going to fight for Tsunade in the after life
    Jman dosen't even have to try to whip the shit out of that fodder
     
         

  4. #24
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    Exactly!

    Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    Ahh yes, damn it Jiraiya why didn't you come back!
    Indeed.
    But I feel this is a foreshadowing for something else.
    But I'm not going to state it here as people might get offended by it.
     
         

  5. #25
    Member nNoma's Avatar
    Status
    nNoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    620
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Exactly!



    Indeed.
    But I feel this is a foreshadowing for something else.
    But I'm not going to state it here as people might get offended by it.
    Who's going to get offended? If it's something you feel is relevant to the thread, do tell.
     
         

  6. #26
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    726
    Location
    Spain
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Exactly!



    Indeed.
    But I feel this is a foreshadowing for something else.
    But I'm not going to state it here as people might get offended by it.
    oh God... now I'm curious Chatte
     
         

  7. #27
    Poisonous! ~Cherry~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Cherry~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,631
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    H2O
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Exactly!



    Indeed.

    But I feel this is a foreshadowing for something else.
    But I'm not going to state it here as people might get offended by it.
    Oh go on chatte..we can take the offense
     
         

  8. #28
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    Who's going to get offended? If it's something you feel is relevant to the thread, do tell.


    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    oh God... now I'm curious Chatte
    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    Oh go on chatte..we can take the offense
    NaruSaku...
    There, I've said it (let the rants begin... )
     
         

  9. #29
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    726
    Location
    Spain
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    NaruSaku...
    There, I've said it (let the rants begin... )
    omg... I get it... I get it omg!!!
     
         

  10. #30
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,359
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Dan's a c0ck blocker.
     
         

  11. #31
    Member nNoma's Avatar
    Status
    nNoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    620
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    NaruSaku...
    There, I've said it (let the rants begin... )
    Oh my god how could you?!! This is unspeakable..just..huff..

    haha, nah I completely agree with this, and I think I know exactly what your getting at.
     
         

  12. #32
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    omg... I get it... I get it omg!!!
    Hints are so well placed for this pairing that I'm not going to even start it.
    I could do a whole essay to show it, but once again, people are offended and would say that just because I like Sakura I make it out to be, but it's not.
    And I ship both NaruSaku and NaruHina/SasuSaku, but when it comes to NaruSaku, you get the most hints and not only.
    You'd be blind and in denial. But oh well...
    As I said, people would go ranting/cursing etc because of the other two pairings... so, for what do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    Oh my god how could you?!! This is unspeakable..just..huff..

    haha, nah I completely agree with this, and I think I know exactly what your getting at.
    Shame on me...

    Well, you do know, but the majority will just refuse it and start going crazy. That's how this fandom goes...
     
         

  13. #33
    Poisonous! ~Cherry~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Cherry~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,631
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    H2O
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Well taking into consideration all the development narusaku has undergone throuout the series...I believe it is very much possible
     
         

  14. #34
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    726
    Location
    Spain
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Hints are so well placed for this pairing that I'm not going to even start it.
    I could do a whole essay to show it, but once again, people are offended and would say that just because I like Sakura I make it out to be, but it's not.
    And I ship both NaruSaku and NaruHina/SasuSaku, but when it comes to NaruSaku, you get the most hints and not only.
    You'd be blind and in denial. But oh well...
    As I said, people would go ranting/cursing etc because of the other two pairings... so, for what do it?



    Shame on me...

    Well, you do know, but the majority will just refuse it and start going crazy. That's how this fandom goes...
    I totally get your point across and I even think you are totally right as usual

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Dan's a c0ck blocker.
    Hi Mr, nice having you here to share one of your genius dirty quotes
     
         

  15. #35
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    Well taking into consideration all the development narusaku has undergone throuout the series...I believe it is very much possible
    Exactly. But because Hinata come into play and started showing more of her feelings, like Kishi said in an older interview, people dismiss it.
    But never Kishi said about both of them, just Hinata's feelings, that he will show her feelings, not his.
    His are unchanged while Sakura is still searching her answer for what she feels and in the most-controversial chapter, the one with the confession, Kishi said that he wanted to portray a girl with honest feelings.
    Now isn't this understandable? Meaning all she said in regards to her feelings, she wasn't lying.
    But of course he's not going to show clearly her feelings, where would the suspense be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    I totally get your point across and I even think you are totally right as usual
    It's not that I'm right, I just have a tendency to see these hidden things.
    But Kishi could change it due to fan-service, to be honest, I see him doing this.
    But up until now, all the hints went towards NaruSaku.
     
         

  16. #36
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,359
    Location
    New York City.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    Hi Mr, nice having you here to share one of your genius dirty quotes
    You're only getting one of those every 5 years so hold on to that one.
     
         

  17. #37
    Member nNoma's Avatar
    Status
    nNoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    620
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Hints are so well placed for this pairing that I'm not going to even start it.
    I could do a whole essay to show it, but once again, people are offended and would say that just because I like Sakura I make it out to be, but it's not.
    And I ship both NaruSaku and NaruHina/SasuSaku, but when it comes to NaruSaku, you get the most hints and not only.
    You'd be blind and in denial. But oh well...
    As I said, people would go ranting/cursing etc because of the other two pairings... so, for what do it?



    Shame on me...

    Well, you do know, but the majority will just refuse it and start going crazy. That's how this fandom goes...
    Meh, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it to be honest, because I have some ideas of my own based on what we've seen thus far. Also taking into account Kishimoto's ever so prevalent use of foreshadowing and the re-using of ideas, just seems like NaruSaku is more possible then people care to realize.
     
         

  18. #38
    Poisonous! ~Cherry~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Cherry~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,631
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    H2O
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Exactly. But because Hinata come into play and started showing more of her feelings, like Kishi said in an older interview, people dismiss it.
    But never Kishi said about both of them, just Hinata's feelings, that he will show her feelings, not his.
    His are unchanged while Sakura is still searching her answer for what she feels and in the most-controversial chapter, the one with the confession, Kishi said that he wanted to portray a girl with honest feelings.
    Now isn't this understandable? Meaning all she said in regards to her feelings, she wasn't lying.

    But of course he's not going to show clearly her feelings, where would the suspense be?
    u should create a thread for this :y u do have valid points
     
         

  19. #39
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    726
    Location
    Spain
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    You're only getting one of those every 5 years so hold on to that one.
    hahaha, sounds like something you would say.
    I'm just back to the forums after almost a year off... so basically "I" happen every 5 years
     
         

  20. #40
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Jiraiya's ultimate goal in life: Tsunade :(

    Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    Meh, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it to be honest, because I have some ideas of my own based on what we've seen thus far. Also taking into account Kishimoto's ever so prevalent use of foreshadowing and the re-using of ideas, just seems like NaruSaku is more possible then people care to realize.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    u should create a thread for this :y u do have valid points
    Well then, maybe I'll do it after I finish the Sakura thread I'm doing right now.

    I barely have 18 pages of writing and pictures and I'm barely at the 9th chapter.
    This will take me like forever.

    But maybe afterwards I'll do it.

    (Oh the flaming it's going to bestow upon me )
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-25-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •