Re: Save Gaza!

I don't know what people are talking about.. humanity always been the same

..stupidity is eternal untill this planet's existence gets erased

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...

There are so many bone headed idiots on both sides of this I have no sympathy for Hamas or the Palestinians and the sleazeball terrorist politics they use nor for the Israeli's where the average citizen is as sick and tired of all this too yet the cold war horses in charge pay no attention.....

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.

Quote Originally Posted by wargear View Post
    There are so many bone headed idiots on both sides of this I have no sympathy for Hamas or the Palestinians and the sleazeball terrorist politics they use nor for the Israeli's where the average citizen is as sick and tired of all this too yet the cold war horses in charge pay no attention.....
    its the children, women and old people that I'm worried about. Not that I want man to be hurt or killed. There is no reason to hurt these kids and women, they are innocent...nor matter who did that.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

May God deliver them.

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

They're probably killing the journalists and reporters so they'll finally stop blaming Israel for the things they've done. What happens is rockets are launched from civilian homes at Israel, then Israel returns fire which destroys the house. The people see this happening, and all those pictures of the people suffering that you posted are not because of Israel, but those children are being harmed by their own people...and they know it.

What truly needs to stop is the ignorance. Stop protecting the terrorists that hide behind women and children and blow themselves up. They need to pay, but people would rather support them due to a few images that look awful...if you asked one of those people who actually did this to them, they'd point the finger at Hamas.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Israel no different then Nazi Germany.... conducting genocide of a group of people and invading peoples home lands. Hypocrisy at its finest. And then they aggressively go hunting former Nazis who where forced to do what they did during WWII who have started new lives and Israel ruthlessly hunts them down.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    They're probably killing the journalists and reporters so they'll finally stop blaming Israel for the things they've done. What happens is rockets are launched from civilian homes at Israel, then Israel returns fire which destroys the house. The people see this happening, and all those pictures of the people suffering that you posted are not because of Israel, but those children are being harmed by their own people...and they know it.

What truly needs to stop is the ignorance. Stop protecting the terrorists that hide behind women and children and blow themselves up. They need to pay, but people would rather support them due to a few images that look awful...if you asked one of those people who actually did this to them, they'd point the finger at Hamas.
    wow! Its like you were there. Anyway, I'm aware of what you said. But, for the last 7 days Israel has been attacking Gaza and about 120 citizens were killed while did they attacked back? Just curious.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...

Well said and true... the end justifies the means sadly...

Quote Originally Posted by -Obito Uchiha- View Post
    Israel no different then Nazi Germany.... conducting genocide of a group of people and invading peoples home lands. Hypocrisy at its finest. And then they aggressively go hunting former Nazis who where forced to do what they did during WWII who have started new lives and Israel ruthlessly hunts them down.
    On the other hand you are an ignorant uninformed fool... nothing personal mind you... there is not enough space here to list the facts supporting this conclusion... As I stated earlier.. both sides have nothing to be proud of at all. However, for you to compare nazi germany to isreal and genocide to someone who knew a woman who saw as a 7yr old her mom dad and older sister gassed and burned by the nazis her life saved because the SS offiicer in charge thought she reminded him of his daughter and took pity on her, let her live so she could pick gold teeth from burnt skulls... think of your 7yr old doing that......

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude are you that ignorant listen why are hamas doing this why is everyone in gaza mostly anyway support hamas because israel stole the land and is still stealing the land which is basically invasion in progress imprisoned a the whole of gaza with the seige i.e. made a freaking giant wall around gaza, controls the sky and sea also they are poor very poor israel is sufforcating them yes they gave them aid but just to keep them barely alive they give them little tell me this how come israel calls it a war when palesetine has no millitary, no airforce , no navy , no advanced weapons and the only advanced weapon looks a lot like a fire work which killed last week about 8 israelis and about 120 palestines and they call it war that is like the U.S vs some indegounous tribe in the amazon that have weapons as sticks and stones oh yh do not forget about the greater israel they all want which will be streathed to the nile lol zionist i hhave a major promblem judaism no matter what you do i will never hate them because they are peaceful people did you know how jearuslome was before israel the jews used to give their kids to the arabs to look after seriously their prized and most pressuce thing in the world

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...alestinians-un

Israel isn't a problem the U.S is... take care of U.S and the Middle East would take care of theyr little problem

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Palestinians have attacked Israel in the past that is why this war has started, ok I understand that the attacks on Israel have not been as severe as Gaza but at the end of the day war is not about "you punch me so I will punch you back" no it is about containing a problem, Israel was attacked so they are securing this problem by (according to the media) using planned strikes to destroy enemy weaponry so they can weaken Gaza's defences and end the conflict.

Stop thinking that Gaza is the victim and Israel is the devil, if this is just some religious war then why not just use more enforced tactics like ground operations and high tier warheads.

Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes

Well,Hamas should just stop hiding behind the women and children like cowards.

Still Israel should have probably hold their fire but then again they were under fire as well.
    Until those people let go of the pass, the fighting will pick up another day and one of them is left standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...alestinians-un

Israel isn't a problem the U.S is... take care of U.S and the Middle East would take care of theyr little problem
    Good luck doing that,but the US isn't the problem. It's those two sides that should settle down.
    They were at peace but choose to fight.

But the US should just ignore them and the other countries that have their people killing their own,etc.

It's a waste of money to sweat about them

Last edited by ~WastelandSociety~; 11-25-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    Palestinians have attacked Israel in the past that is why this war has started, ok I understand that the attacks on Israel have not been as severe as Gaza but at the end of the day war is not about "you punch me so I will punch you back" no it is about containing a problem, Israel was attacked so they are securing this problem by (according to the media) using planned strikes to destroy enemy weaponry so they can weaken Gaza's defences and end the conflict.

Stop thinking that Gaza is the victim and Israel is the devil, if this is just some religious war then why not just use more enforced tactics like ground operations and high tier warheads.
    you know... Palestine did just fine before Israel come and took what they think is theyr land. Only U.S and Jews call them Terrorists but I would call them fighters for freedome, was Che Guevara Terrorist? How can you be terrorist if you're fighting on your home ground for your freedome!? doesn't make any sense!?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

To the one's supporting Israel on this thread; Are you by chance Israeli/Jew? Because I don't feel like replying to plain patriotism.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    To the one's supporting Israel on this thread; Are you by chance Israeli/Jew? Because I don't feel like replying to plain patriotism.
    No, the only people supporting Israel on this thread are the ones that look past the media and see the truth.

I have no desire nor the time to respond to the ignorant posters in support of Hamas who replied to my first comment. That comment was the truth, plain and simple. If that is not understood, then by all means go to Israel for a few days and then you'll understand the terror that Hamas is spreading; then go to Gaza and watch the cowards launch missiles from civilian homes. I also highly recommend that you wait in said home for Israel's response...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Israel is not purposefully targeting civilians unlike their enemies. Israel has sent warnings to leave areas they are about to bomb.

Last edited by AngryRock; 11-26-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Human Shields: People who happen to live in the same area.

clever way to make excuse for dead civilians "lol they were hiding behind them guyz"

Can anyone explain me how 1400 Airstrikes in 3 days on a country that is 14 by 18 miles in size is not targeting the entire population, really? okey this must be Isreali reasoning........

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by scrmz View Post
    Human Shields: People who happen to live in the same area.

clever way to make excuse for dead civilians "lol they were hiding behind them guyz"

Can anyone explain me how 1400 Airstrikes in 3 days on a country that is 14 by 18 miles in size is not targeting the entire population, really? okey this must be Isreali reasoning........
    I don't think you understand...the human shield is when a person takes a civilian and holds them so that he either won't be shot, or they'll have to shoot through that person to get to the perpetrator. This is a classic tactic for Hamas and all known terrorists. In other cases, these terrorists will even blow themselves up randomly in crowded areas. They prefer to do this on school buses actually, the real target is the children so that they might spread fear.

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This world sure is so fuc*ked up.....It's sad really sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»