Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Re: Save Gaza!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    No, the only people supporting Israel on this thread are the ones that look past the media and see the truth.

I have no desire nor the time to respond to the ignorant posters in support of Hamas who replied to my first comment. That comment was the truth, plain and simple. If that is not understood, then by all means go to Israel for a few days and then you'll understand the terror that Hamas is spreading; then go to Gaza and watch the cowards launch missiles from civilian homes. I also highly recommend that you wait in said home for Israel's response...
    what makes you think you're not ignorant poster ? you are acting like your smartest person here and you're opinion is above everyone else.

If you didn't notice it's all against few

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    what makes you think you're not ignorant poster ? you are acting like your smartest person here and you're opinion is above everyone else.

If you didn't notice it's all against few
    Interesting...you question my knowledge while using horrible grammar. I'm not a grammar Nazi, but to at least make your opinion more believable, I'd suggest expressing your personal intelligence. How can I trust your input if you prove yourself to be...in your words...below me?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh.

Look at this thread. "Bla Bla Bla .You are ignorant. Bla Bla Bla"

Till the day we stop doing this and start respecting people's views,Conflict will not stop.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

Interesting...you question my knowledge while using horrible grammar. I'm not a grammar Nazi, but to at least make your opinion more believable, I'd suggest expressing your personal intelligence. How can I trust your input if you prove yourself to be...in your words...below me?
    Seriously? Is that's your answer ? :3 I love how you started with ''I'm not a grammar Nazi'' My reply wasn't that horrible after all. Don't get all offended and butt hurt because someone disagrees with your silly opinion. It's not your fault you are ignorant nerd.

For your knowledge I speak on 4 different languages perfectly

Last edited by Grim; 11-27-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

Obviously not counting English.

I keed I keed

As for the thread, obviously differing opinions that won't be changing any time soon, but what are your ideas for solutions in the conflict?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Seriously? Is that's your answer ? :3 I love how you started with ''I'm not a grammar Nazi'' My reply wasn't that horrible after all. Don't get all offended and butt hurt because someone disagrees with your silly opinion. It's not your fault you are ignorant nerd.

Am I the one that brought knowledge and intellect into the converstation? No, I did not. Booyakasha!

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

Am I the one that brought knowledge and intellect into the converstation? No, I did not. Booyakasha!
    That doesn't make any sense .. I only questioned your attitude, looks like your only good at making friends online

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

That doesn't make any sense .. I only questioned your attitude, looks like your only good at making friends online

What does that mean? Most people on the internet hate me...mostly because I'm not politically correct and only speak the truth. Speaking the truth is the only real way to get people to hate you, trust me; one who has not spoken truth cannot possibly comprehend hate.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

What does that mean? Most people on the internet hate me...mostly because I'm not politically correct and only speak the truth. Speaking the truth is the only real way to get people to hate you, trust me; one who has not spoken truth cannot possibly comprehend hate.
    what ever :3

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

Being a ****ing dickhead makes people hate you.

*Prepares for infraction and shitstorm*

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funky at Heart <,<

#29th Grim >,>

What are people crying abaut...
    This is humanity at its best... human nature to hate the other and protect their own. History speaks for itself we wage wars all the darn time its common so stop making a big number out of nothing.. this has always been here and will always be here even after ouer days come to an end.. >_>'

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah Israel ...Those B!tches ....That's why I Love Hitler ...

Fűck Them all ...I hate Those People ...If I Only could i would set Them all On Fire ....I would Rape Them ..I would Kill Their Kids ....I would Make them suffer .. I would Fűck Their Faces ....

Fűck Those slaves ....

Fűck Israel ...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

to the above comment i am muslim and its propagander that we muslims hate jews same for the jews we lived at peace a million times no matter what i will never blame judaism just zionism that is my enemy and the secret enemy to humanity

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mante View Post

Where is humanity??

We as human don't have this anymore. I think that now days all people do it care for them self.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What "truth" are you talking about? Where the hell do you get your "facts" from? You simply feel like opposing the mainstream would somehow make you appear to have a superior intellect. Please, if you have some presentable facts of said argument, give it here.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Personally, I deplore this is even a problem to begin with. The British and the other Western European Nations just had to let the Jewish immigrate to Israel, they just couldn't tolerate them in their own societies...

Granted, the U.S. should never have supported the decision to begin with.

Regardless, the situation is more complicated than people seem to realize. Is Israel committing brutal and inhumane attacks? Yes. Because it's a war, let's be honest, and that's what happens in war. Hamas and the other Palestinian radicals attempt to do the same thing to Israel. It would be better if someone would just decide enough is enough and be the bigger man (metaphorically, of course) and back down. Either Israel could allow Palestine to become it's own nation, or the Palestinians could slowly disperse. It sounds like a callous solution in the regards to the harsh conditions the Palestinian people face, I know, and it's probably unrealistic, but I truly believe that at this point the most important goal is to end the conflict as soon as possible. Rather than contributing to the hatred in our own ways by adding unnecessary Western influence, we should merely advise ambivalently, and push for the region to find a way to create a greater peace for stability purposes.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hitler did left some of those people just to justified why he started the holocausts back then. The one that didnt have any rights whatsoever in proclaiming others' land but acted such a cruel force to capture it. If anyone thought what the zionists doing was right, they are probably dont deserved to be a human.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

Football players from Europe's major leagues have signed a petition against Israel hosting the Under-21 European championships next year.

The statement which the players have signed condemns the Israeli assault on Gaza, describing it as 'yet another stain on the world's conscience', and expresses 'solidarity with the people of Gaza who are living under siege and denied basic human dignity and freedom'.

Eden Hazard, Yohan Cabaye and Abou Diaby are among several Premier League players to have pledged their support to the campaign, which also criticises Israel’s continued detention without charge of two Palestinian footballers.

Former Manchester United star Eric Cantona wrote to the tournament organisers earlier this year over the detention without trial of Palestinian footballers.
    “Racism, human rights abuses and gross violations of international law are daily occurrences in that country,” he wrote. “It is time to end Israel’s impunity and to insist on the same standards of equality, justice and respect for international law that we demand of other states."

The Palestinian Football Association president, Jibril Rajoub, also wrote to Uefa president Michel Platini earlier this year to say Israel was in breach of Fifa regulations because of its treatment of Palestinian footballers.

Platini has so far rejected the call to move the competition away from Israel.
    He said: “You know better than anyone that it is not by punishing people and isolating them that we achieve our aims. It is through dialogue that solutions are found.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12