Page 10 of 11 « First ... 67891011 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

I think the only person he has intended to kill is Danzo. Deidara was self-defense more than anything. But we see him sparing lives even when he was with Oro. Like the time he was fighting all those people and Oro said you didn't kill a single one of them. Sasuke said something about them not being his target.

Uchiha Avenger Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Trollerino Cappucino
    Pasterino Copyrino Fapperino
    or your Dongerino is DED.

If Naruto tells the village to forgive him u know what will happen, naruto + gaara atacks the village ... anyawy i think kishi wil ltroll us all and sasuke will come back as stated naruto will bring him back... idk how when he learns the truth in next manga chapter i think

Status
    Sep 2012
    University Park, Pennsylvania, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by asparticus View Post
    orochimaru said sasuke was too soft. remember that scene where sasuke beat up all those guys in part two? none of those guys were killed by sasuke only injured.

i guess he could be charged for harrassment
    HaHa true

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes,he can be forgiven

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

well if naruto ignores kakshis stupid advice and tells the world about the uchiha massacre then maybe they will forgive him or a light sentence

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Bro, are you serious? Still no manga proof for Gaara's comparable crimes huh?
    2. How doesn't this make sense? Again Sasuke is attacking the leader of a village (which is comparable to the president of a nation) which you would get life in jail, if not worse in real life
    3. Tsunade took part in wars? You're point? All ninja go to war, Kakashi went to war, does that put him on the level of Sasuke in terms of crimes committed?
    4. But what matters is that Gaara doesn't kill anymore which you fail to understand, what happened in part 1 happened in part one
    5. How is national different from personal vendetta? Maybe for the fact that you are fighting to protect the people in your village and not wanting to kill someone just because you are pissed off. Naruto had his mom and dad killed, is he going around killing (or attempting too) because he's pissed off?

Like I said, you fail to realize valid points right before your eyes. I'm starting to think that you are a fanboy
    Maybe you should READ the manga properly, as Gaara himself said he used to kill to feel liberated and blood excited him.

1: Am I supposed to care about politics? The point is forgiveness, then a side that is tainted by the blood of countless innocents, is in no position to forgive anyone.

2: Wars result in blood-shed. There is ZERO nobility in murdering people for your own nation. Get off the nationalistic crap you are so high on no offense, because your posts reek of Patriotism and the ensuing BS I don't support or give a damn about. So let's be clear on this front, as it's parochial and gives rise to violence and superiority complex in nations.

3: Stop posting non-sense. Gaara said so himself that he killed people to 'feel alive'. If it was in part one it means it is irrelevant to the story? Get out. He is a genocidal manic gone cringe-worthy nice. It doesn't mean it washes away his heinous crimes against innocent people. If he can be forgiven, then Sasuke has literally done nothing other than self-defense killings or attempted killings.

Can't believe you are even defending a mental dude that killed for pleasure and pointing fingers at Sasuke who got thrown in impossibility difficult situations. Your lop-sided attitude is astounding.

4: BS through and through. Personal factors are much more important that Patriotism and the related non-sense. This 'protecting people' is preposterous. Why should Sasuke lay his life down for unknown people? Would they lay his life down for him when the need arises like his brother did? I can't think of anyone doing so other than Naruto. Kakashi and Sakura tried to kill him and the rest of the teams were following the same policy. Why should Sasuke protect such people who are quick to give him a death sentence?

Naruto's parents died by choice, and Kyuubi killed them. Sasuke's parents were butchered along with his entire clan for National agendas and pro-senju sentiments. One never had parents, the other one saw everything with his own eyes and was tortured into reliving his parents death by his own brother at a tender age of 7 and then again at 13. How can you even compare the two?

Which valid points? These are nothing but childish opinions created by your own gross views on nationalism, and turning a blind eye towards the cruel crimes committed by several nations for furthering their own power. I on the other hand have never entertained this shenanigan.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Konoha would be ready to forgive him whenever unless he does something drastic only Naruto would be able to forgive him.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

IS not about killing who...
    One sentence;
    "Destroy (killed) all the people Leaf Village"
    Run to Orochimaru for training.
    Orochimaru was classified as villain, so he included.
    Dark. Hated.
    After leaving Orochimaru, take over Itachi place in Akatsuki.
    And attack Bee, also as villain.
    Sasuke skill level was very high.
    which means dangerous villain.................

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    are you trolling cause nothing comes up dude...
    I'm implying that sasuke is evil and that he would've killed someone.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He did commit a few crimes, but I believe he can be forgiven for what's been done to his clan+ his actions in the war(i.e. helping to stop ET).

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

Attempted murder, trespassing, etc...He also killed Danzo.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzo had involved with Hanzo and Orochimaru.
    Danzo and Konoha chief gave the orders to kill (without hesitation) Uchiha Clan.
    Danzo ordered his men NOT TO Interfere, want Tsunade to die, then he claimed the Hokage's seat.
    Danzo kill the msg Toad, so that Naruto do not returned until he become the Hokage,
    he can use Naruto to do the killing.................
    ...........Danzo with cunning mind....was also traitor to konoha....kill or to be killed...

Hokage is not the President of the Nation; Hokage means Military Chief.
    The title belong to the FL

Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison.....................................

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Riyo View Post
    Attempted murder, trespassing, etc...He also killed Danzo.
    he didnt kiill danzo danzo blew himself up

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Maybe you should READ the manga properly, as Gaara himself said he used to kill to feel liberated and blood excited him.

1: Am I supposed to care about politics? The point is forgiveness, then a side that is tainted by the blood of countless innocents, is in no position to forgive anyone.

2: Wars result in blood-shed. There is ZERO nobility in murdering people for your own nation. Get off the nationalistic crap you are so high on no offense, because your posts reek of Patriotism and the ensuing BS I don't support or give a damn about. So let's be clear on this front, as it's parochial and gives rise to violence and superiority complex in nations.

3: Stop posting non-sense. Gaara said so himself that he killed people to 'feel alive'. If it was in part one it means it is irrelevant to the story? Get out. He is a genocidal manic gone cringe-worthy nice. It doesn't mean it washes away his heinous crimes against innocent people. If he can be forgiven, then Sasuke has literally done nothing other than self-defense killings or attempted killings.

Can't believe you are even defending a mental dude that killed for pleasure and pointing fingers at Sasuke who got thrown in impossibility difficult situations. Your lop-sided attitude is astounding.

4: BS through and through. Personal factors are much more important that Patriotism and the related non-sense. This 'protecting people' is preposterous. Why should Sasuke lay his life down for unknown people? Would they lay his life down for him when the need arises like his brother did? I can't think of anyone doing so other than Naruto. Kakashi and Sakura tried to kill him and the rest of the teams were following the same policy. Why should Sasuke protect such people who are quick to give him a death sentence?

Naruto's parents died by choice, and Kyuubi killed them. Sasuke's parents were butchered along with his entire clan for National agendas and pro-senju sentiments. One never had parents, the other one saw everything with his own eyes and was tortured into reliving his parents death by his own brother at a tender age of 7 and then again at 13. How can you even compare the two?

Which valid points? These are nothing but childish opinions created by your own gross views on nationalism, and turning a blind eye towards the cruel crimes committed by several nations for furthering their own power. I on the other hand have never entertained this shenanigan.
    @Bold:
    It' obvious you didn't read what I posted, I'm not arguing with a fanboy I'm out

Last edited by HadouKage; 12-01-2012 at 04:06 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist

so if you tried to kill the president of the united states but only injured him youd get off free, with no hard feelings? i think thats a good analogy for what it was like when he fought against the kages!

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im sure he can be forgiven if a certain "somebody" asked for him to be forgiven. Possibly ask after saving the world. -cough- Naruto -cough- Hmmm. Forgiving someone after what they've done because you understand why they did it. Sorta sounds like people who understand one another. If I remember correctly. Isnt that what Jiraya wished for? lol Jiraya: "I believe a day will come when people understand one another." That would bring peace. Seems to be the perfect situation. Dont ya think?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    These Fanboys and Fangirls are
    gonna give me a headache.

In my opinion, Sasuke can't be forgiven. Why? Because he had defected from his village which I'm led to believe is a huge crime. Sasuke joined Akatsuki, which put him on every village hit list, and I'm also led to believe it is a huge crime. Sasuke can't be forgiven or redeemed, besides he wants to destroy Konoha still.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!!^^

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    he killed that one cloud guy who was following them when he fake captured bee
    yes, and his lizard... ii felt sad for those ones... they just tried to help Bee...

also he tried to kill the kage, doesnt he? (A with Amaterasu, Gaara)
    Okay, and it wasn´t okay to kill the real white zetsu... this was cruel...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Killing people is not the only criteria for being a worldwide criminal, but there's also attempted murder which he has done pleeenty of times.

He also stabbed Danzo in the heart. If it for plot jutsu, he would have died by Sasuke officially.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's be FWIENDS!

... I guess he can... I mean I hated him when he left and when he decided to destroy Konoha but its not exactly his fault. Tobi manipulated him and all and he did kinda help the Shinobi Alliance by stopping Kabuto.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by metallica9565 View Post
    so if you tried to kill the president of the united states but only injured him youd get off free, with no hard feelings? i think thats a good analogy for what it was like when he fought against the kages!
    Actually attacking the five Kage's is more like attacking five Presidents from five different countries.

Make that six by including Mifune. That puts him on six countries wanted list.

Last edited by saw2097; 12-01-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who has sasuke really ever killed?

1) he didnt kill deidara, he blew himself up and dediara attacked him first anyway
    2) didnt kill those samurai, he only wounded them critically and spared them their lives
    3) Didnt kill Itachi.... Itachi planned that whole fight out and even fell to his own death
    4) didnt kill danzo, danzo blew himself up
    5) only really killed zetsu clones but everyone has done that.....

He actually has nothing to be forgiven for? Like really who has he killed? Why does everyone say he is a murderer now?
    he attempted to kill the 5 kages and took Raikages arm

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi 4 Hokage View Post
    he attempted to kill the 5 kages and took Raikages arm
    Raikage attacked sasuke first and he didt attempt to kill the 5 kages they were getting in his way , his aim was danzo

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    KIWI'S FOR THE WIN!

Don't really agree. Because it's about the posture of the heart. In other words, the motives of the person. Sasuke had intent to kill, so whether he killed or not doesn't really matter to me E.g. He was willing to kill Sakura (and would have had Naruto not intervened). There are many other examples i can't be bothered mentioning

As for Sasuke's forgiveness, I still think that even Sasuke can be forgiven,, provided that he repents, but i doubt that he will be so easily accepted back into the village, if he even is at all. Although Naruto will ultimately have to fulfill the promise to Sakura (and himself) to bring Sasuke back in order to show he's ready to be the Hokage, so he probably will be brought back. Rant over :D

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who has sasuke really ever killed?

1) he didnt kill deidara, he blew himself up and dediara attacked him first anyway
    2) didnt kill those samurai, he only wounded them critically and spared them their lives
    3) Didnt kill Itachi.... Itachi planned that whole fight out and even fell to his own death
    4) didnt kill danzo, danzo blew himself up
    5) only really killed zetsu clones but everyone has done that.....

He actually has nothing to be forgiven for? Like really who has he killed? Why does everyone say he is a murderer now?
    Why danzo blew himself ? Cuz he wanted to die ? thats what are you saying ? anyway he tried to kill sakura kakashi . if i try to kill you that means i should not go to jail ?