Page 11 of 14 « First ... 7891011121314 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    Let me understand its a crime to join and org. who have been in the past "employed" by other kages and used them for their own "scheme" but that is not a crime?

+ danzo was finished anyways jail for life was what he was gonna get unless he used his izangai then he could have killed everyone in the room and blame it on sasuke that would have been very WTF?
    Read what I posted on page 8

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    Read what I posted on page 8
    Alright i get what u mean

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

1. When has Gaara killed anyone in Shippuden?
    2. Sasuke attack Gaara first - http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/12
    3. What has Tsunade done wrong?
    4. How can you justify that Gaara (being that Naruto and Sakura aided Gaara in saving his life) interfering gives Sasuke reason to strike the leader of Sand?
    5. He killed (or was going to kill the temporary Hokage), He fought the Raikage, He tried to kill both Sakura and Kakashi, He nearly killed Karin, Would have killed Sai, Naruto, Sakura and Yamato (or attempted too) if it weren't for Oro, He's made it his sole mission to betray and destroy the leaf, he's joined Akatsuki, he's tried to capture Bee and lead him to his death, he partnered up with another known criminal who tried destroy the leaf

Provide me a manga fact where Gaara has done crime(s) equal to or greater than the ones Sasuke has committed
    ...oh wait
    And there's nothing with my views on justice if you're a criminal you get punished, depending on the severity of your crime, a punishment should fit to that degree
    Now what are you talking about? Makes little sense. I'll pick ONE point which does. Gaara said it himself in part one that he killed people to feel alive. Just because he turned goody-two-shoes in the second part doesn't make all his murders go away. Tsunade took part in wars. How many people could she have killed? Don't give me 'it was war' logic. How is a national war any different from personal vendettas? One is backed by government and the other on personal factors. BOTH result in murder and blood-shed.

All the nations are governed by terrorists who committed murder for their causes. Just because you FAIL to see it, means jack.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Sasuke joined Akatsuki, which was the biggest Criminal Organization at the time, and attempted to kidnap Killer Bee.
    All of the Akatsuki members were being hunted and killed by Konoha (Most weren't actually killed by them though) so it is safe to say that the Ninja World considers joining a notorious group of S-rank criminals a crime punishable by death.

Sasuke attacked a meeting between the Leaders of all 5 Nations and the Samurai as well. It is to be assumed that he was aiming to kill them in order to get to Danzo, whom despite what we found out about him was still representing Konoha as the Hokage. He definitely killed some of the Samurai, who were defending their Leader and the meeting.

He ruthlessly attempted to take Karin's life which is cold-hearted albeit her also being a wanted criminal.
    Even in part I, he defected from Konoha, became a Rogue Ninja, and joined with Orochimaru; who was at the top of Konoha's most wanted list at the time.

That dude has committed plenty of crimes... to say he has nothing to be sorry for is exaggerating.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Welcome to the power of the
    dark sideeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    ^^^
    nice sig!

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

sasuke did pretty much kill danzo. thats the word thats going around anyways. Also danzo was the hokage at the time and evcen threatening a kage is a death sentence. He also joined the akatsuki wich is the group that totally destroyed konoha and has been working for obito ever since. He tried to kill sakura twice as well wich is already unforgiving by kakashi and naruto... wat scares me is that naruto already said that he will die with sasuke. sooo everything he says pretty much comes true....I don't want naruto to die(sorry total subject change haha)

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by chOn33z View Post
    sasuke did pretty much kill danzo. thats the word thats going around anyways. Also danzo was the hokage at the time and evcen threatening a kage is a death sentence. He also joined the akatsuki wich is the group that totally destroyed konoha and has been working for obito ever since. He tried to kill sakura twice as well wich is already unforgiving by kakashi and naruto... wat scares me is that naruto already said that he will die with sasuke. sooo everything he says pretty much comes true....I don't want naruto to die(sorry total subject change haha)

Sakura tried to kill him with poison. Sasuke was not going to kill danzo, Obito didnt want him to. Danzo was a criminal kage.

Status
    Oct 2011
    *Amat Victoria Curam*

he cant be forgiven...
    not much to argue

Status
    Aug 2012
    H2O

He almost killed Sakura... it was definitely intended....I mean if it weren't for kakashi and naruto she was a goner :kagutsuchi: same goes for danzo and itachi...the "intention" was there so yeah...that's pretty much equal to actually killing

Status
    Nov 2012
    スピード

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    He almost killed Sakura... it was definitely intended....I mean if it weren't for kakashi and naruto she was a goner :kagutsuchi: same goes for danzo and itachi...the "intention" was there so yeah...that's pretty much equal to actually killing
    Fail

itachi? he was an S-rank criminal when Sasuke killed him and they even wanted to pay Sasuke money for it.

Sakura? Sakura came to kill Sasuke and you expect for Sasuke to take it...oh, no sir he did what anyone would do...kill them before they kill you.

Danzo? this shit head did a lot of wrongs in the World like having a hand in the Uchiha Massacre and he also wanted to control the Kages with KA and that's a bigger crime than attacking Kages.

Last edited by FTG V2; 11-29-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Rules of Acquisition #15.
    Acting stupid is often smart.

well he did deliver Bee to Akatsuki (to his knowledge at the time) and made raikage lose his hand, coulda sworn he killed a few samurai but im hearing he didnt so ok.. danzo was a **** BUT he was the substitute-kage regardless and was loyal in his twisted way. the rest seems to be failed attempts which arent a big deal... for all we know orochimaru will implant some senju DNA and then sasuke revives everyone who died in the war...

<(((o)))> <(((o)))> mangaanime7000sspt09's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

sasuke can be forgiven nuff said,,, if gaara and nagato can so can sasuke heck anybody can

Status
    Oct 2012
    I am an infinite number of
    monkeys, with an infinite
    number of typewriters.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Who has sasuke really ever killed?

1) he didnt kill deidara, he blew himself up and dediara attacked him first anyway TRUE
    2) didnt kill those samurai, he only wounded them critically and spared them their lives FALSE, but temari and kankuro saved some
    3) Didnt kill Itachi.... Itachi planned that whole fight out and even fell to his own death TRUE
    4) didnt kill danzo, danzo blew himself up FALSE it was a bomb set to go of at death.
    5) only really killed zetsu clones but everyone has done that..... Not mizuki

He actually has nothing to be forgiven for? Like really who has he killed? Why does everyone say he is a murderer now?
    Marv

Status
    Jun 2012
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Now what are you talking about? Makes little sense. I'll pick ONE point which does. Gaara said it himself in part one that he killed people to feel alive. Just because he turned goody-two-shoes in the second part doesn't make all his murders go away. Tsunade took part in wars. How many people could she have killed? Don't give me 'it was war' logic. How is a national war any different from personal vendettas? One is backed by government and the other on personal factors. BOTH result in murder and blood-shed.

All the nations are governed by terrorists who committed murder for their causes. Just because you FAIL to see it, means jack.
    Bro, are you serious? Still no manga proof for Gaara's comparable crimes huh?
    2. How doesn't this make sense? Again Sasuke is attacking the leader of a village (which is comparable to the president of a nation) which you would get life in jail, if not worse in real life
    3. Tsunade took part in wars? You're point? All ninja go to war, Kakashi went to war, does that put him on the level of Sasuke in terms of crimes committed?
    4. But what matters is that Gaara doesn't kill anymore which you fail to understand, what happened in part 1 happened in part one
    5. How is national different from personal vendetta? Maybe for the fact that you are fighting to protect the people in your village and not wanting to kill someone just because you are pissed off. Naruto had his mom and dad killed, is he going around killing (or attempting too) because he's pissed off?

Like I said, you fail to realize valid points right before your eyes. I'm starting to think that you are a fanboy

Status
    Dec 2011
    "Everyone knows that the
    world will end, but can
    everyone stop it?"

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    LOL the irony of your name and statement #3!!!!

OT: I agree with what I've quoted to a degree. It is still a big problem he did these things (and he did kill Samurai), but who knows how much Edo Tensei's release will help him as well as how helpful it really was...basically the only one left was Madara, Chiyo, and Kimmimaru....the latter two probably close to being taken down by KM Naruto. Madara didn't dissapate as planned -.-...
    Haha thanks my friend. Quite funny. :D

Sasuke I don't believe can be forgiven. I think if he does, it'll be a "Naruto, you better keep it under control.. or it'll be your head!!" kinda thing. or he'll have a set of rules he can't do, and be forgiven as it goes along, gain trust back. All that. Or he'll most likely die. xD

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Never... Look what he would've done.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Never... Look what he would've done.

are you trolling cause nothing comes up dude...

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmass eternal chakra View Post
    Honestly you are right, but i think that obito manipulation and his anger for konoha he has become a different person and he will start killing now on. A don't forget that he has team up again with orochimaru, what will be he next chapter of naruto now. What kind of team sasuke and orochimaru will built up.

What will be naruto training look like now, boof he has only the sealing jutsu of the uzumaki to learn now. Their no new power for him to search.
    truthfully if Oro gets his hands free.... I think he would be more dangerous than madara cause Oro has thousands of tricks up his sleeve...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    truthfully if Oro gets his hands free.... I think he would be more dangerous than madara cause Oro has thousands of tricks up his sleeve...
    If he's more dangerous than Madara, then why is he not trying to fight Sasuke? Because he's not powerful enough.

Now I'm sure you don't think that EMS Sasuke > Edo Rinnegan/EMS Madara, right?

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    in my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    If he's more dangerous than Madara, then why is he not trying to fight Sasuke? Because he's not powerful enough.

Now I'm sure you don't think that EMS Sasuke > Edo Rinnegan/EMS Madara, right?
    Oro hasnt had his hands since part 1......