Page 2 of 11 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 275
  1. #26
    Exalted Uchiha Uchiha Legacy's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Legacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,560
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Its heavily implied rin was a spy, however even if she wasn't how does that make kakashi an international criminal like sasuke?

    Itachi isn't a good guy his actions were noble but he isn't a good guy..

    Sasuke fought all 5 kages and attempted to kill the raikage.
    So, your argument is that Kakashi is not a criminal because you suspect a 12 year old girl was a spy, even if she was that doesn't justify killing her.

    Itachi was a good man who had to taint himself for his little brother.

    The Kages attacked Sasuke and the Raikage attempted to murder Sasuke over a kidnapping.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Danzo was not an international criminal...He was not a wanted man.
    Danzo ran when he was surrounded by four other Kages, why? Was he that scared of Sasuke?.
    Also, he cast his jutsu on Mifune which could be counted as assault, caused the murder of hundreds(?) of Uchiha, robbed their graves, conspired with Orochimaru, and did not defend the Village from Pain.
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha Legacy; 11-26-2012 at 04:27 AM.

  2. #27
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    He killed those Samurais, and it don't matter if he not forgiven, the only good guy can stop him is not Naruto.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    So, your argument is that Kakashi is not a criminal because you suspect a 12 year old girl was a spy, even if she was that doesn't justify killing her.

    Itachi was a good man who had to taint himself for his little brother.

    The Kages attacked Sasuke and the Raikage attempted to murder Sasuke over a kidnapping.
    A spy takes the risk of being a spy knowing death would happen if they're caught. So its justified.

    Itachi is a criminal in all 5 countries. Nothing is gonna change that.

    The kage's (specifically the raikage) attacked sasuke because they attempted to abduct and later on murder him. That is what made him an international criminal.
     
         

  4. #29
    Exalted Uchiha Uchiha Legacy's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Legacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,560
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    A spy takes the risk of being a spy knowing death would happen if they're caught. So its justified.

    Itachi is a criminal in all 5 countries. Nothing is gonna change that.

    The kage's (specifically the raikage) attacked sasuke because they attempted to abduct and later on murder him. That is what made him an international criminal.
    So what if she took the risk? It would not justify her murder and also your assuming she's a spy.

    How did A know Sasuke was going to murder him? He didn't exactly. Do they murder kidnappers and spy's were you are from or something?

    I guess you are agreeing with me on Itachi?
     
         

  5. #30
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Danzo was not an international criminal...He was not a wanted man.
    Danzo attempted to mind control a neutral party at the summit, was put under arrest and attempted to kill one of Mei's bodyguards. He was a wanted man by the other nations, and was gonna have his position revoked.

     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    im pretty sure a few samurai died....but before the itachi death he didnt kill anyone.....and even those that blew themselves up, realize that sasuke wouldve killed them anyways.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    So what if she took the risk? It would not justify her murder and also your assuming she's a spy.

    How did A know Sasuke was going to murder him? He didn't exactly. Do they murder kidnappers and spy's were you are from or something?

    I guess you are agreeing with me on Itachi?
    1: So stealing information is not a crime? If in america the secret service gave out information on where the president is going to be to russia its considered treason and most likely given the death penalty. That's what happens to spies. Its justified in the real world. I'm not trying to offend you, but your understanding in this subject is that of a 5 year old.

    2: Akatsuki murdered 2 tails after abducting her, that's what happens when they seal the beast.

    3:
    Proof she was a spy. The page after he kills rin they say he(kakashi) got us. Implying she was an ally.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    Danzo attempted to mind control a neutral party at the summit, was put under arrest and attempted to kill one of Mei's bodyguards. He was a wanted man by the other nations, and was gonna have his position revoked.

    Yeah your right, i'd put him in the same category as sasuke.
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member soyeongun's Avatar
    Status
    soyeongun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    This is called Magic
     
         

  10. #35
    Exalted Uchiha Uchiha Legacy's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Legacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,560
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    1: So stealing information is not a crime? If in america the secret service gave out information on where the president is going to be to russia its considered treason and most likely given the death penalty. That's what happens to spies. Its justified in the real world. I'm not trying to offend you, but your understanding in this subject is that of a 5 year old.

    2: Akatsuki murdered 2 tails after abducting her, that's what happens when they seal the beast.

    3:
    Proof she was a spy. The page after he kills rin they say he(kakashi) got us. Implying she was an ally.
    1.That's your opinion, but no spys might be murdered in Russia, but not everyone does that or justifies it, so no it wouldn't be justified in the "real" world. The only time killing someone is able to be justified is if they are a murderer.

    2. Sasuke does not take part in these sealing rituals, so no he would not been the one to have murdered Bee.

    3. I repeat killing someone just for spying is not justified, and you say it's justified because she was a spy and she accepted the risk of being found out and killed, well don't ninja's accept the same risk of being killed? Obviously by your logic if Sasuke had even directly killed Bee it would have been justified because Bee accepted the risk when he became a Ninja, right?

    But I have the understanding of a 5 year old? That's laughable.
     
         

  11. #36
    Mr. Vampire November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    sasuke will become a hokage
     
         

  12. #37
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    sasuke will become a hokage
    sigh.....
     
         

  13. #38
    Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    oOYellow FlashOo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    you dont have to murder people to be evil.sasuke let the darkness have him.he left the leaf to get power from orochimaru.he wants to destroy the leaf,he attacked kakashi and sakura.stabbed karin with chidori spear to get to danzo.he has done some messed up things
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    6,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    1.That's your opinion, but no spys might be murdered in Russia, but not everyone does that or justifies it, so no it wouldn't be justified in the "real" world. The only time killing someone is able to be justified is if they are a murderer.

    2. Sasuke does not take part in these sealing rituals, so no he would not been the one to have murdered Bee.

    3. I repeat killing someone just for spying is not justified, and you say it's justified because she was a spy and she accepted the risk of being found out and killed, well don't ninja's accept the same risk of being killed? Obviously by your logic if Sasuke had even directly killed Bee it would have been justified because Bee accepted the risk when he became a Ninja, right?

    But I have the understanding of a 5 year old? That's laughable.
    You do have the understanding of a 5 year old. When a man kills people and it isn't sanctioned by the government than its a crime. Sasuke is guilty of treason, murder, attempted murder, attempted kidnapping and many other crimes.

    When he killed the samurai that was a crime, he broke in and murder security of a Summit. If you were to do that you would be put to death.

    He killed Danzo, (while amoral) Danzo was a powerful man and a potentional candidate for Hokage. That IS a crime. One you can also be put to death for.

    He also violated the boarders of the Hidden Cloud villiage and attacked and attempted to kidnap the villiage Jinchuriki, that was a crime to the Hidden Cloud Villiage and they will not let that pass. They will demand that he is put to death.

    He also joined and aided a terriost organization, just by being a member of the Akatski is a automatic death sentence.
     
         

  15. #40
    Mr. Vampire November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    sigh.....
    ^what if i told you,i don't know what you say
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    1.That's your opinion, but no spys might be murdered in Russia, but not everyone does that or justifies it, so no it wouldn't be justified in the "real" world. The only time killing someone is able to be justified is if they are a murderer.

    2. Sasuke does not take part in these sealing rituals, so no he would not been the one to have murdered Bee.

    3. I repeat killing someone just for spying is not justified, and you say it's justified because she was a spy and she accepted the risk of being found out and killed, well don't ninja's accept the same risk of being killed? Obviously by your logic if Sasuke had even directly killed Bee it would have been justified because Bee accepted the risk when he became a Ninja, right?

    But I have the understanding of a 5 year old? That's laughable.
    That's not my opinion that's fact. Any spies caught in China, Russia, and America are tried if they even get that lucky in America(since due process only applies to citizens) and killed or incarcerated.

    Capturing bee is associating him with the murder. If he did capture him and bee died because of it he is responsible. If I plan a robbery drive a robber to the bank and he robs it, I am just as guilty as that robber. Just like Taka and Tobi planned the abduction and death of bee through sealing.

    You just put words in my mouth. You just stated by my logic ninja's accept being killed when I simply stated spies do.
     
         

  17. #42
    RUDRA SAGE Paintry4's Avatar
    Status
    Paintry4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    catmandu
    Posts
    2,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Well wud he be forgotten? He never understood others feelings,only thought of hurting others.he killed danzo and karin wud also be dead if c wasn't treated well.killer bee wud also be dead if karin too wasn't affected by amaterasu.sasuke claim himself as a killer of zabuza.what then..?
     
         

  18. #43
    Exalted Uchiha Uchiha Legacy's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Legacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,560
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    You do have the understanding of a 5 year old. When a man kills people and it isn't sanctioned by the government than its a crime. Sasuke is guilty of treason, murder, attempted murder, attempted kidnapping and many other crimes.

    When he killed the samurai that was a crime, he broke in and murder security of a Summit. If you were to do that you would be put to death.

    He killed Danzo, (while amoral) Danzo was a powerful man and a potentional candidate for Hokage. That IS a crime. One you can also be put to death for.

    He also violated the boarders of the Hidden Cloud villiage and attacked and attempted to kidnap the villiage Jinchuriki, that was a crime to the Hidden Cloud Villiage and they will not let that pass. They will demand that he is put to death.

    He also joined and aided a terriost organization, just by being a member of the Akatski is a automatic death sentence.
    1.How retarded are you? If Barack Obama ordered your family be killed for suspicion of spying or kidnapping it's justifiable?

    2.Other guy said that people who accept these risk(spies, ninja, samurai) are murdered justifiably.

    3.Saying killing Danzo was illegal because he was a man in power is a crime, is stupidity, I guess you would not have agreed with the killing of Joseph Stalin or Hitler, correct?

    4. Already explained enough about it.

    5. No, no it is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    That's not my opinion that's fact. Any spies caught in China, Russia, and America are tried if they even get that lucky in America(since due process only applies to citizens) and killed or incarcerated.

    Capturing bee is associating him with the murder. If he did capture him and bee died because of it he is responsible. If I plan a robbery drive a robber to the bank and he robs it, I am just as guilty as that robber. Just like Taka and Tobi planned the abduction and death of bee through sealing.

    You just put words in my mouth. You just stated by my logic ninja's accept being killed when I simply stated spies do.
    I will admit your good a twisting BS, I could go on, but already made my point and I am tired of arguing from this fruitless conversation.

    If you truly believe all kidnappers and spys should be put to death you need help.

    This was about personal opinion not flawed law.

    Sasuke decide after the use of his MS on Bee that he did not need the tailed beast anymore, therefore he would not have sealed Bee.

    Gaara murdered fodders attempts to murder Team 7 and becomes Kage
    Sasuke murdered fodders and caused the death of S-Rank criminals and yet is labeled criminal in the manga and by "biased" peoples opinions.
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha Legacy; 11-26-2012 at 05:20 AM.

  19. #44
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Rainy City
    Posts
    4,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    maybe 25 years in prison should do it lol.
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    1.How retarded are you? If Barack Obama ordered your family be killed for suspicion of spying or kidnapping it's justifiable?

    2.Other guy said that people who accept these risk(spies, ninja, samurai) are murdered justifiably.

    3.Saying killing Danzo was illegal because he was a man in power is a crime, is stupidity, I guess you would not have agreed with the killing of Joseph Stalin or Hitler, correct?

    4. Already explained enough about it.

    5. No, no it is not.


    I will admit your good a twisting BS, I could go on, but already made my point and I am tired of arguing from this fruitless conversation.

    If you truly believe all kidnappers and spys should be put to death you need help.

    This was about personal opinion not flawed law.

    Sasuke decide after the use of his MS on Bee that he did not need the tailed beast anymore, therefore he would not have sealed Bee.
    "Sasuke decide after the use of his MS on Bee that he did not need the tailed beast anymore"

    Yeah and him carrying bee off to be sealed was just for giggles lol obvious troll is obvious
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    He only helped the good guys taking out many S-class criminals. Lord Sasuke is a noble wandering ronin like Rorouni Kenshin
     
         

  22. #47
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    He only helped the good guys taking out many S-class criminals. Lord Sasuke is a noble wandering ronin like Rorouni Kenshin
    u will be the ffirst and last sauke fanboy i rep........ plus rep........
     
         

  23. #48
    Exalted Uchiha Uchiha Legacy's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Legacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,560
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    "Sasuke decide after the use of his MS on Bee that he did not need the tailed beast anymore"

    Yeah and him carrying bee off to be sealed was just for giggles lol obvious troll is obvious
    Sasuke states he doesn't know if he will get the 8 tails power, but he doesn't need it anymore anyway.
    Typical to call someone a troll who not only disagrees with you, but can also refute you.

     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha Legacy; 11-26-2012 at 05:32 AM.

  24. #49
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    6,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    1.How retarded are you? If Barack Obama ordered your family be killed for suspicion of spying or kidnapping it's justifiable?

    2.Other guy said that people who accept these risk(spies, ninja, samurai) are murdered justifiably.

    3.Saying killing Danzo was illegal because he was a man in power is a crime, is stupidity, I guess you would not have agreed with the killing of Joseph Stalin or Hitler, correct?

    4. Already explained enough about it.

    5. No, no it is not.


    I will admit your good a twisting BS, I could go on, but already made my point and I am tired of arguing from this fruitless conversation.

    If you truly believe all kidnappers and spys should be put to death you need help.

    This was about personal opinion not flawed law.

    Sasuke decide after the use of his MS on Bee that he did not need the tailed beast anymore, therefore he would not have sealed Bee.

    Gaara murdered fodders attempts to murder Team 7 and becomes Kage
    Sasuke murdered fodders and caused the death of S-Rank criminals and yet is labeled criminal in the manga and by "biased" peoples opinions.
    You clearly have a very limited understanding of the world. I am sorry but I do not waste time argueing with children.
     
         

  25. #50
    Mugiwara crew
    Status
    -Ibrahim- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    966
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    I bet Kakashi has killed many people..
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •