Page 7 of 11 « First ... 34567891011 Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 275
  1. #151
    Member softkings's Avatar
    Status
    softkings is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Who has sasuke really ever killed?

    1) he didnt kill deidara, he blew himself up and dediara attacked him first anyway
    2) didnt kill those samurai, he only wounded them critically and spared them their lives
    3) Didnt kill Itachi.... Itachi planned that whole fight out and even fell to his own death
    4) didnt kill danzo, danzo blew himself up
    5) only really killed zetsu clones but everyone has done that.....


    He actually has nothing to be forgiven for? Like really who has he killed? Why does everyone say he is a murderer now?
    He attacked the kages thats something he wont be forgiven!!!
     
         

  2. #152
    Member vincaocao's Avatar
    Status
    vincaocao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by asparticus View Post
    orochimaru said sasuke was too soft. remember that scene where sasuke beat up all those guys in part two? none of those guys were killed by sasuke only injured.


    i guess he could be charged for harrassment
    True lol
     
         

  3. #153
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Sakura attempted to kill him, and did he officially deliver death blow to anyone ??!!! No !!
    He tried to kill Sakura, Naruto saved her
     
         

  4. #154
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Sasuke betrayed his own village? the same Village who killed his Clan.
    He joined Akatsuki and captured Raikage A's brother? never cared about the Akatsuki and Bee was never captured..what hell is wrong with you people?
    He fought Danzo and brought him to death? the same man who gave the order for his Clan to be killed.
    Karin was intended to be killed by Sasuke when latter pierced Danzo? Karin was a criminal who worked for Oro so how is that a crime?
    Sasuke also tried to kill Sakura when latter played to kill Karin? Sakura was the one who wanted to kill Sasuke and Sasuke only did what any person would do....kill them before they kill you.

    None of this things you listed is a crime.
    You high? You join the mob, you go to jail. It doesn't matter if you want to be there or not
     
         

  5. #155
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    I think Allied shinobi forces have finally realized that vengeance doesn't solve anything, so yes Sasuke can be easily forgiven despite what he's done.
     
         

  6. #156
    ザ第四エスパーダ FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by softkings View Post
    He attacked the kages thats something he wont be forgiven!!!
    He never attacked the whole Kages...Railkage wanted to fight with Sasuke.
     
         

  7. #157
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    1. itachi didnt wake up and kill his mother father and clan. he was forced to by danzo and root.

    2. if you read the manga you would know that sasuke had orginally planned to take control of eight tails, dispite obito the leader of akatsuki.


    3. stop trolling, or read re manga, this whole post is trolled with half telling what happened.
    danzo ordering the elimantion of an entire clan via stealth put him at the top of the list of scum.

    itachi didnt willingly follow danzo orders, he was givin a choice

    -kill clan and save only sasuke
    - fight with clan against konaha and lose everyone including sasuke.
    Actually it's not, Itachi was given a choice and he made that choice. He could have easily chose to go against and kill Danzo. It doesn't matter reason Sasuke did it, fact is he was in a terrorist organization to go and capture the Raikage's (leader of the the village) brother. That's like me joining Al-queda so I can take control of Toy's R Us. Imma still get arrested =/
     
         

  8. #158
    ザ第四エスパーダ FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    I can't take you people seriously....you're saying Sasuke can't be forgiven, but yet Nagato destroy Konoha and killed everyone there and his forgiven.
     
         

  9. #159
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    He never attacked the whole Kages...Railkage wanted to fight with Sasuke.
    If the president wanted to kill an international criminal if he got the chance, of course he's gonna take the opportunity. Why are you such a fanboy?
     
         

  10. #160
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    I can't take you people seriously....you're saying Sasuke can't be forgiven, but yet Nagato destroy Konoha and killed everyone there and his forgiven.
    He revived the village? and who said he was forgiven?
     
         

  11. #161
    Academy Student Emperior905's Avatar
    Status
    Emperior905 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Now you see me now you don't
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Dont worry guys.. Naruto will use talk no jutsu and you'll see sasuke home free.
     
         

  12. #162
    Academy Student Emperior905's Avatar
    Status
    Emperior905 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Now you see me now you don't
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Dont worry guys.. Naruto will use talk no jutsu and you'll see sasuke home free. :D
     
         

  13. #163
    Member Crazyleggs24's Avatar
    Status
    Crazyleggs24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    I can't take you people seriously....you're saying Sasuke can't be forgiven, but yet Nagato destroy Konoha and killed everyone there and his forgiven.
    Well hes kinda... dead, so it doesnt really matter if anyone forgave him or not(which no one ever said they did)
     
         

  14. #164
    Epitome of Excellence Cringe's Avatar
    Status
    Cringe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Who has sasuke really ever killed?

    1) he didnt kill deidara, he blew himself up and dediara attacked him first anyway
    2) didnt kill those samurai, he only wounded them critically and spared them their lives
    3) Didnt kill Itachi.... Itachi planned that whole fight out and even fell to his own death
    4) didnt kill danzo, danzo blew himself up
    5) only really killed zetsu clones but everyone has done that.....


    He actually has nothing to be forgiven for? Like really who has he killed? Why does everyone say he is a murderer now?
    Logic, meet politics. 1) He became a Rogue ninja and joined the Akatsuki. 2) He mortally wounded innocent Samurai. 3) He killed his own brother, who also killed his entire clan. 4) He killed the then Hokage. 5) No one really gives a shit.

    So basically, Sasuke has made this little zone for himself, where he acts like the true avenger, when he really is not. But at the same time, gets convicted for millions of crimes he din't actually do.
    But in reality, he's just another casual super OP ninja.
     
         

  15. #165
    Shinobi Heroes New knight48's Avatar
    Status
    New knight48 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Some place very hot and humid
    Posts
    645
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    you know i have this feeling that when naruto ends sasuke is going to be seen as a hero in the end, either him sacrificing himself and giving naruto his ems or just being the one to kill obito or edo madara.
     
         

  16. #166
    Member
    Status
    warpathixclan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    read the manga guys, danzou set that up to activate shortly before his death, he didnt kill himself when the jutsu activated he was moments away from death. sasuke is guilty he cant be forgiven he planns on whiping out the entire leaf...
     
         

  17. #167
    Hero PureSkillz's Avatar
    Status
    PureSkillz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Isn't deserting your village a crime?
    Missing-nin or whatever?
     
         

  18. #168
    Member
    Status
    AnbuWhite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Who has sasuke really ever killed?

    1) he didnt kill deidara, he blew himself up and dediara attacked him first anyway
    2) didnt kill those samurai, he only wounded them critically and spared them their lives
    3) Didnt kill Itachi.... Itachi planned that whole fight out and even fell to his own death
    4) didnt kill danzo, danzo blew himself up
    5) only really killed zetsu clones but everyone has done that.....


    He actually has nothing to be forgiven for? Like really who has he killed? Why does everyone say he is a murderer now?
    If I force you to kill yourself I still go to prison. and your boy Sasuke pushed people to kill themselve and he did kill some samurai.
     
         

  19. #169
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Explain forgiveness? If the ninja system has forgiven itself after committing mass war-genocides, Sasuke's feats pale in comparison. The nationalistic love of this Base is hilarious.
     
         

  20. #170
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Explain forgiveness? If the ninja system has forgiven itself after committing mass war-genocides, Sasuke's feats pale in comparison. The nationalistic love of this Base is hilarious.
    He joined Akatsuki
     
         

  21. #171
    Member K3nny24's Avatar
    Status
    K3nny24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Naruto killed kakuzu right? and i think pain bodies kinda count, and zetsu clones kinda count too. i think... lol
     
         

  22. #172
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by K3nny24 View Post
    Naruto killed kakuzu right? and i think pain bodies kinda count, and zetsu clones kinda count too. i think... lol
    What does that have to do with #1 Sasuke? #2 They were wanted criminals
     
         

  23. #173
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    He joined Akatsuki
    So? An organization created by one of the village, used by another etc etc? What's your point?
     
         

  24. #174
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    So? An organization created by one of the village, used by another etc etc? What's your point?
    An organization full of S-rank criminals

    He defected from Konoha by his own choice and is a missing-nin anyways, and attacked the Kage
     
         

  25. #175
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    ^ Which manga are you reading as far as the second point goes? That's why he infiltrated the summit and the kages reacted when Zetsu gave away his location? He fought in self-defense.

    Those S rank criminals are Nation's creations. What does that make them?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •