Page 8 of 11 « First ... 4567891011 Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 275
  1. #176
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    ^ Which manga are you reading as far as the second point goes? That's why he infiltrated the summit and the kages reacted when Zetsu gave away his location? He fought in self-defense.

    Those S rank criminals are Nation's creations. What does that make them?
     
         

  2. #177
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    He joined Akatsuki
    He Joined Akatsuki? can we all remember Onoki the leader of the Stone Village was the one who used the Akatsuki for wars and he paid them money for it.
     
         

  3. #178
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ Which manga are you reading as far as the second point goes? That's why he infiltrated the summit and the kages reacted when Zetsu gave away his location? He fought in self-defense.

    Those S rank criminals are Nation's creations. What does that make them?
    You have said enough. If the Kage's attacked him on sight, then he will not be forgiven.

    So you're saying Sasuke's still a ninja of Konoha? Sure.
     
         

  4. #179
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    You have said enough. If the Kage's attacked him on sight, then he will not be forgiven.

    So you're saying Sasuke's still a ninja of Konoha? Sure.
    Who said anything about Sasuke being a Ninja of Konoha?
     
         

  5. #180
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    You have said enough. If the Kage's attacked him on sight, then he will not be forgiven.

    So you're saying Sasuke's still a ninja of Konoha? Sure.
    I don't entertain the ideals of leaders who commit war crimes and mass-slaughters for public good. You can do so, but I won't. They are in no position to forgive anyone.
     
         

  6. #181
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I don't entertain the ideals of leaders who commit war crimes and mass-slaughters for public good. You can do so, but I won't. They are in no position to forgive anyone.
    True, the leader of Alliance force "the Railkage" gave the order to kidnap Hintat a member of one of the most respcted Clans "the Hyuga Clan" to get his hands on the Byakugan and yet he's a Leader of Village and the leader of Shinobi Alliance. this is a complete joke.
     
         

  7. #182
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    ^ Exactly. This forums reasoning makes me laugh. Sasuke is the evil man, but the thousands killed by their war regimes are not a factor, because it's public good. Preposterous.
     
         

  8. #183
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Sasuke is a noble avenger, a wandering ronin, so he doesn't need these corrupt kage's forgiveness
     
         

  9. #184
    Jedi mind tricks anyone? Kyuubikiller's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuubikiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hidden Land of The Ohio Leaf
    Posts
    1,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    He is wanted for treason, he betrayed his country by joining an enemy organization plotting to overthrow them. He may not be a murderer, but he's a piece of shit.
     
         

  10. #185
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    So? An organization created by one of the village, used by another etc etc? What's your point?
    They are a terrorist group of wanted criminals, that's the point
     
         

  11. #186
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    They are a terrorist group of wanted criminals, that's the point
    I find in odd when people 'Ignore' all the points and keep posting the same things. The terrorist group? Created by these nations. Used by these nations. Danzo wiped out a peace group, conspired with Hazo and created an Akatsuki member, who had every right to level the collateral damage inflicted by Konohan policy on his village, and then his clan. Konoha's pro-senju politics resulted in Uchiha demise, and I am not going to futher debate on this issue.

    These nations and their establishments represent the term terrorism. I don't see your point.
     
         

  12. #187
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    I find in odd when people 'Ignore' all the points and keep posting the same things. The terrorist group? Created by these nations. Used by these nations. Danzo wiped out a peace group, conspired with Hazo and created an Akatsuki member, who had every right to level the collateral damage inflicted by Konohan policy on his village, and then his clan. Konoha's pro-senju politics resulted in Uchiha demise, and I am not going to futher debate on this issue.

    These nations and their establishments represent the term terrorism. I don't see your point.
    Who ever said Danzo wasn't guilty of his crimes? Who ever said that the ones who used Akatsuki wasn't wrong? I never stated that. Who is thread about? Sasuke What is this thread pertaining to? If he should be forgiven if he killed anyone. I don't see why you fail to see the points why he is a criminal let alone even begin to put up an argument to defend him. Just like in real life, if I go over to China looking for the guys brother for the Italian mafia to kill him of course he's going to fight me and if he engages me in a fight, if I defend myself, it doesn't make me anymore innocent. Justifying Sauske being a criminal cannot be done because it is as it is He is an S ranked criminal for various crimes
     
         

  13. #188
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    ^ You are the one who is bringing up the point of criminals and Justice. Are you lost? Is that how a judicial system should work? Criminals judging criminals? Since one side committed much more henius crimes and war crimes at that, compared to the other, there is no right of 'forgiveness' for anyone. It's not their prerogative by principle of 'justice' alone.

    Since we are at this. For how many crimes are each establishment accounted for? Since ALL the government systems are corrupt to the core, who would forgive whom? I still don't see your 'repeated' point. It seems pointless to me.
     
         

  14. #189
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ You are the one who is bringing up the point of criminals and Justice. Are you lost? Is that how a judicial system should work? Criminals judging criminals? Since one side committed much more henius crimes and war crimes at that, compared to the other, there is no right of 'forgiveness' for anyone. It's not their prerogative by principle of 'justice' alone.

    Since we are at this. For how many crimes are each establishment accounted for? Since ALL the government systems are corrupt to the core, who would forgive whom? I still don't see your 'repeated' point. It seems pointless to me.
    I am so tired of words being put in my mouth
    When did I once say Saskue shouldn't be forgiven? Being a person that lives off "forgive and forgetting" I don't believe that one bit.
    However, was it not a manga fact that Saskue said he would destroy anyone who got in way of Danzo? He shot an Enton at Gaara? Is that not a crime there? What crime has Gaara done in Shippuden?
    Bottomline, he's a criminal like I said, there is no way to justify his wrongs
     
         

  15. #190
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    ^ The kages attacked him one by one and took turns at that, for no reason. It was Konoha's matter, they never should have interfeared when Sasuke didn't even want to fight them. And the way you are hand-picking Sasuke as the ONLY person whose wrongs can never be justified is nonsense. If Gaara, who killed people just to feel alive can be called 'angelic' Sasuke has literally done nothing to even compare to this or any other kage atrocities. There is no way to justify anyone's wrongs. One nations hero murdered countless others. Again, who would forgive whom? Keep believing whatever you want. Your views on Justice and 'to justify wrongs' are odd and unflattering.
     
         

  16. #191
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ The kages attacked him one by one and took turns at that, for no reason. It was Konoha's matter, they never should have interfeared when Sasuke didn't even want to fight them. And the way you are hand-picking Sasuke as the ONLY person whose wrongs can never be justified is nonsense. If Gaara, who killed people just to feel alive can be called 'angelic' Sasuke has literally done nothing to even compare to this or any other kage atrocities. There is no way to justify anyone's wrongs. One nations hero murdered countless others. Again, who would forgive whom? Keep believing whatever you want. Your views on Justice and 'to justify wrongs' are odd and unflattering.
    1. When has Gaara killed anyone in Shippuden?
    2. Sasuke attack Gaara first - http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/12
    3. What has Tsunade done wrong?
    4. How can you justify that Gaara (being that Naruto and Sakura aided Gaara in saving his life) interfering gives Sasuke reason to strike the leader of Sand?
    5. He killed (or was going to kill the temporary Hokage), He fought the Raikage, He tried to kill both Sakura and Kakashi, He nearly killed Karin, Would have killed Sai, Naruto, Sakura and Yamato (or attempted too) if it weren't for Oro, He's made it his sole mission to betray and destroy the leaf, he's joined Akatsuki, he's tried to capture Bee and lead him to his death, he partnered up with another known criminal who tried destroy the leaf

    Provide me a manga fact where Gaara has done crime(s) equal to or greater than the ones Sasuke has committed
    ...oh wait
    And there's nothing with my views on justice if you're a criminal you get punished, depending on the severity of your crime, a punishment should fit to that degree
     
         
    Last edited by HadouKage; 11-27-2012 at 11:02 PM.

  17. #192
    Master Jinchuuriki Sharinnigan's Avatar
    Status
    Sharinnigan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    pretty sure he tried to kill kakashi and sakura.. he even said " i want to kill you so bad right now my body is trembling" directed at kakashi..... hes NOT going to be forgiven EASILY and if he is forgiven, im sure hell serve some jail time in the "blood prison".
     
         

  18. #193
    Senior Member Koha's Avatar
    Status
    Koha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    1.That's your opinion, but no spys might be murdered in Russia, but not everyone does that or justifies it, so no it wouldn't be justified in the "real" world. The only time killing someone is able to be justified is if they are a murderer.

    2. Sasuke does not take part in these sealing rituals, so no he would not been the one to have murdered Bee.

    3. I repeat killing someone just for spying is not justified, and you say it's justified because she was a spy and she accepted the risk of being found out and killed, well don't ninja's accept the same risk of being killed? Obviously by your logic if Sasuke had even directly killed Bee it would have been justified because Bee accepted the risk when he became a Ninja, right?

    But I have the understanding of a 5 year old? That's laughable.
    Dude, getting caught for spying is an international crime, punishable by execution......
     
         

  19. #194
    Academy Student BlueWolf3's Avatar
    Status
    BlueWolf3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    ^^ This Lmao
     
         

  20. #195
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Attacking the kage summit is more than killing or attempt murder
     
         

  21. #196
    Member Dmass eternal chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Dmass eternal chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Honestly you are right, but i think that obito manipulation and his anger for konoha he has become a different person and he will start killing now on. A don't forget that he has team up again with orochimaru, what will be he next chapter of naruto now. What kind of team sasuke and orochimaru will built up.

    What will be naruto training look like now, boof he has only the sealing jutsu of the uzumaki to learn now. Their no new power for him to search.
     
         

  22. #197
    Member Raiten Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Raiten Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by asparticus View Post
    orochimaru said sasuke was too soft. remember that scene where sasuke beat up all those guys in part two? none of those guys were killed by sasuke only injured.


    i guess he could be charged for harrassment
    This renders you point invalid for every opinion you gave throughout the thread.
    The point of that was a training exercise for Sasuke given by Orochimaru.
    Sasuke incapacitated hundreds of sound shinobi without killing them to test his precision and control.
    Pay attention.
     
         

  23. #198
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    SAmIDeXtEr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Hey man, A murder's still a murder even though they are criminal's
    No one has the right to kill anyone even if it's a revenge or whatever but it's just an anime So who da fuq cares...*sigh*..
     
         

  24. #199
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    SAmIDeXtEr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Very true lol..........
     
         

  25. #200
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,412
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

    Let me understand its a crime to join and org. who have been in the past "employed" by other kages and used them for their own "scheme" but that is not a crime?

    + danzo was finished anyways jail for life was what he was gonna get unless he used his izangai then he could have killed everyone in the room and blame it on sasuke that would have been very WTF?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •