Page 8 of 11 « First ... 4567891011 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

^ Which manga are you reading as far as the second point goes? That's why he infiltrated the summit and the kages reacted when Zetsu gave away his location? He fought in self-defense.

Those S rank criminals are Nation's creations. What does that make them?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    He joined Akatsuki
    He Joined Akatsuki? can we all remember Onoki the leader of the Stone Village was the one who used the Akatsuki for wars and he paid them money for it.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ Which manga are you reading as far as the second point goes? That's why he infiltrated the summit and the kages reacted when Zetsu gave away his location? He fought in self-defense.

Those S rank criminals are Nation's creations. What does that make them?
    You have said enough. If the Kage's attacked him on sight, then he will not be forgiven.

So you're saying Sasuke's still a ninja of Konoha? Sure.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    You have said enough. If the Kage's attacked him on sight, then he will not be forgiven.

Who said anything about Sasuke being a Ninja of Konoha?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't entertain the ideals of leaders who commit war crimes and mass-slaughters for public good. You can do so, but I won't. They are in no position to forgive anyone.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

I don't entertain the ideals of leaders who commit war crimes and mass-slaughters for public good. You can do so, but I won't. They are in no position to forgive anyone.
    True, the leader of Alliance force "the Railkage" gave the order to kidnap Hintat a member of one of the most respcted Clans "the Hyuga Clan" to get his hands on the Byakugan and yet he's a Leader of Village and the leader of Shinobi Alliance. this is a complete joke.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Exactly. This forums reasoning makes me laugh. Sasuke is the evil man, but the thousands killed by their war regimes are not a factor, because it's public good. Preposterous.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Sasuke is a noble avenger, a wandering ronin, so he doesn't need these corrupt kage's forgiveness

Jedi mind tricks anyone? Kyuubikiller's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He is wanted for treason, he betrayed his country by joining an enemy organization plotting to overthrow them. He may not be a murderer, but he's a piece of shit.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

So? An organization created by one of the village, used by another etc etc? What's your point?
    They are a terrorist group of wanted criminals, that's the point

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

They are a terrorist group of wanted criminals, that's the point
    I find in odd when people 'Ignore' all the points and keep posting the same things. The terrorist group? Created by these nations. Used by these nations. Danzo wiped out a peace group, conspired with Hazo and created an Akatsuki member, who had every right to level the collateral damage inflicted by Konohan policy on his village, and then his clan. Konoha's pro-senju politics resulted in Uchiha demise, and I am not going to futher debate on this issue.

These nations and their establishments represent the term terrorism. I don't see your point.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

I find in odd when people 'Ignore' all the points and keep posting the same things. The terrorist group? Created by these nations. Used by these nations. Danzo wiped out a peace group, conspired with Hazo and created an Akatsuki member, who had every right to level the collateral damage inflicted by Konohan policy on his village, and then his clan. Konoha's pro-senju politics resulted in Uchiha demise, and I am not going to futher debate on this issue.

These nations and their establishments represent the term terrorism. I don't see your point.
    Who ever said Danzo wasn't guilty of his crimes? Who ever said that the ones who used Akatsuki wasn't wrong? I never stated that. Who is thread about? Sasuke What is this thread pertaining to? If he should be forgiven if he killed anyone. I don't see why you fail to see the points why he is a criminal let alone even begin to put up an argument to defend him. Just like in real life, if I go over to China looking for the guys brother for the Italian mafia to kill him of course he's going to fight me and if he engages me in a fight, if I defend myself, it doesn't make me anymore innocent. Justifying Sauske being a criminal cannot be done because it is as it is He is an S ranked criminal for various crimes

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

^ You are the one who is bringing up the point of criminals and Justice. Are you lost? Is that how a judicial system should work? Criminals judging criminals? Since one side committed much more henius crimes and war crimes at that, compared to the other, there is no right of 'forgiveness' for anyone. It's not their prerogative by principle of 'justice' alone.

Since we are at this. For how many crimes are each establishment accounted for? Since ALL the government systems are corrupt to the core, who would forgive whom? I still don't see your 'repeated' point. It seems pointless to me.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

^ You are the one who is bringing up the point of criminals and Justice. Are you lost? Is that how a judicial system should work? Criminals judging criminals? Since one side committed much more henius crimes and war crimes at that, compared to the other, there is no right of 'forgiveness' for anyone. It's not their prerogative by principle of 'justice' alone.

Since we are at this. For how many crimes are each establishment accounted for? Since ALL the government systems are corrupt to the core, who would forgive whom? I still don't see your 'repeated' point. It seems pointless to me.
    I am so tired of words being put in my mouth
    When did I once say Saskue shouldn't be forgiven? Being a person that lives off "forgive and forgetting" I don't believe that one bit.
    However, was it not a manga fact that Saskue said he would destroy anyone who got in way of Danzo? He shot an Enton at Gaara? Is that not a crime there? What crime has Gaara done in Shippuden?
    Bottomline, he's a criminal like I said, there is no way to justify his wrongs

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

^ The kages attacked him one by one and took turns at that, for no reason. It was Konoha's matter, they never should have interfeared when Sasuke didn't even want to fight them. And the way you are hand-picking Sasuke as the ONLY person whose wrongs can never be justified is nonsense. If Gaara, who killed people just to feel alive can be called 'angelic' Sasuke has literally done nothing to even compare to this or any other kage atrocities. There is no way to justify anyone's wrongs. One nations hero murdered countless others. Again, who would forgive whom? Keep believing whatever you want. Your views on Justice and 'to justify wrongs' are odd and unflattering.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

^ The kages attacked him one by one and took turns at that, for no reason. It was Konoha's matter, they never should have interfeared when Sasuke didn't even want to fight them. And the way you are hand-picking Sasuke as the ONLY person whose wrongs can never be justified is nonsense. If Gaara, who killed people just to feel alive can be called 'angelic' Sasuke has literally done nothing to even compare to this or any other kage atrocities. There is no way to justify anyone's wrongs. One nations hero murdered countless others. Again, who would forgive whom? Keep believing whatever you want. Your views on Justice and 'to justify wrongs' are odd and unflattering.
    1. When has Gaara killed anyone in Shippuden?
    2. Sasuke attack Gaara first - http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/12
    3. What has Tsunade done wrong?
    4. How can you justify that Gaara (being that Naruto and Sakura aided Gaara in saving his life) interfering gives Sasuke reason to strike the leader of Sand?
    5. He killed (or was going to kill the temporary Hokage), He fought the Raikage, He tried to kill both Sakura and Kakashi, He nearly killed Karin, Would have killed Sai, Naruto, Sakura and Yamato (or attempted too) if it weren't for Oro, He's made it his sole mission to betray and destroy the leaf, he's joined Akatsuki, he's tried to capture Bee and lead him to his death, he partnered up with another known criminal who tried destroy the leaf

Provide me a manga fact where Gaara has done crime(s) equal to or greater than the ones Sasuke has committed
    ...oh wait
    And there's nothing with my views on justice if you're a criminal you get punished, depending on the severity of your crime, a punishment should fit to that degree

Last edited by HadouKage; 11-27-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pretty sure he tried to kill kakashi and sakura.. he even said " i want to kill you so bad right now my body is trembling" directed at kakashi..... hes NOT going to be forgiven EASILY and if he is forgiven, im sure hell serve some jail time in the "blood prison".

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    1.That's your opinion, but no spys might be murdered in Russia, but not everyone does that or justifies it, so no it wouldn't be justified in the "real" world. The only time killing someone is able to be justified is if they are a murderer.

2. Sasuke does not take part in these sealing rituals, so no he would not been the one to have murdered Bee.

3. I repeat killing someone just for spying is not justified, and you say it's justified because she was a spy and she accepted the risk of being found out and killed, well don't ninja's accept the same risk of being killed? Obviously by your logic if Sasuke had even directly killed Bee it would have been justified because Bee accepted the risk when he became a Ninja, right?

But I have the understanding of a 5 year old? That's laughable.
    Dude, getting caught for spying is an international crime, punishable by execution......

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^^ This Lmao

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling

Attacking the kage summit is more than killing or attempt murder

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Honestly you are right, but i think that obito manipulation and his anger for konoha he has become a different person and he will start killing now on. A don't forget that he has team up again with orochimaru, what will be he next chapter of naruto now. What kind of team sasuke and orochimaru will built up.

What will be naruto training look like now, boof he has only the sealing jutsu of the uzumaki to learn now. Their no new power for him to search.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by asparticus View Post
    orochimaru said sasuke was too soft. remember that scene where sasuke beat up all those guys in part two? none of those guys were killed by sasuke only injured.

i guess he could be charged for harrassment
    This renders you point invalid for every opinion you gave throughout the thread.
    The point of that was a training exercise for Sasuke given by Orochimaru.
    Sasuke incapacitated hundreds of sound shinobi without killing them to test his precision and control.
    Pay attention.

-@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey man, A murder's still a murder even though they are criminal's
    No one has the right to kill anyone even if it's a revenge or whatever but it's just an anime So who da fuq cares...*sigh*..

-@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very true lol..........

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

Let me understand its a crime to join and org. who have been in the past "employed" by other kages and used them for their own "scheme" but that is not a crime?

+ danzo was finished anyways jail for life was what he was gonna get unless he used his izangai then he could have killed everyone in the room and blame it on sasuke that would have been very WTF?