Page 8 of 14 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

Re: Sasuke can be forgiven because he never really killed anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    Sasuke already had Danzo's head instead God, it was so pleasing for me to watch Danzo dying a million times :D

Btw, the Kages didnt do crap to Sasuke, he held his ground and even took out Raikage's arm.
    hahaha come on please stop, sasuke technically died more than once in that summit (he is lucky he is a main character and still needed to finish the story), raikage sacrificed his arm and gave sasuke a ***** slap to make a point (don't mess with me boy) he chose to do it at that time and he wasn't forced. now it might be true that he would have lost his foot in that drop kick but sasuke would have lost his LIFE (a smashed head), do you actually think sasuke can survive a situation like that (attacking the kage summit .... like a fool) ?? don't make me laugh in that kage summit alone he got saved three times (one from gara, one from zetsu and one from obito)

Status
    Nov 2012
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.

Deidara blew himself up because he knew he was going to lose. Danzo did the same thing. They had already lost, and knew they were going to be killed. Argue that Sasuke didn't kill them all you want, but the truth is, he did.

About being forgiven... he broke into the 5 Kage Summit with intent to kill and attacked the leaders of the 5 Great Nations. How could that be forgiven?

Although, I do think he will be forgiven. When Naruto becomes Hokage, I can see him pardoning Sasuke and the Hidden Leaf Villagers being okay with it because he helped save the entire Ninja World. What I'm saying, for those of you that don't know, is that I believe Sasuke will be the key to defeating, or sealing Uchiha Madara. That being said, I believe Sasuke will fight Naruto afterwards, and the Curse of Hatred will end with Sasuke.

So, yes, I think he will be forgiven by Naruto, the 6th Hokage.

Status
    Feb 2012
    I'm going to bake you a pie ..
    Oh boy what flavor .. PIE
    FLAVOR

which proves why sasuke sucks.. he can't kill no one lol

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Sasuke betrayed his own village? the same Village who killed his Clan.
    He joined Akatsuki and captured Raikage A's brother? never cared about the Akatsuki and Bee was never captured..what hell is wrong with you people?
    Neither did Deidara, Orochimaru, Itachi, and probably a couple of more Akatsuki members, but that doesn't change the fact that they were considered criminals mainly because of the gang they were affiliated with. Bee was never captured, but it was the attempt. Hurh... If I attempt to rob a bank but fail, do I still not face an incriminous penalty? If I attempt to kill someone, do I still not face an incriminous penalty? Are you even trying here?

He fought Danzo and brought him to death? the same man who gave the order for his Clan to be killed.
    First of all, Danzou isn't Konoha's dictator, so he can't give an order of this magnitude as he has superiors in Konoha. Secondly, what's your point? He is still a man of prestige position in Konoha and killing him is an offense. Do you think if a government official ordered your family dead and you came back and murdered him, you would just go about your life willy-nilly without being charged? -able. Do you know how many times in history America has started issues by killing and when the victims retaliate, America is like, "Wtf, they started this, time for war" and super-impose their dominance?

Karin was intended to be killed by Sasuke when latter pierced Danzo? Karin was a criminal who worked for Oro so how is that a crime?
    Sasuke also tried to kill Sakura when latter played to kill Karin? Sakura was the one who wanted to kill Sasuke and Sasuke only did what any person would do....kill them before they kill you.

None of this things you listed is a crime.
    Just messed yourself up there. "Karin was a criminal" why? We know nothing about her to accuse her of being a criminal, except that she was a part of Orochimaru's gang, which Sasuke was too, so in the very same respects, that makes him a criminal.

This topic is sad, the assumption that Sasuke should be forgiven because he "never killed anyone technically" is sad for various reasons; one being that people only think homicide is the only form of criminal activity, and another being that people think an action is considered criminous or not if it is (or isn't) justifiable - homicide is still homicide no matter in what respects.

Let's have some fun and use that half-assed logic shall we...

"Why did Konoha hate (and consider a criminal) Orochimaru, he should have been forgiven because technically he didn't kill anyone in Konoha, pre-chuunin exams and post chuunin exams [hell he didn't even attack the village, it was his people, can he be held accountable for their actions? There's always a choice, and they chose to attack Konoha, they could have easily said no]"

Not sure if this topic and its posters are trolling seriously... or seriously trolling...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Do the ends always justify the
    means?

I agree that he can be forgiven should he prove himself worthy, but you're making light of the many crimes he committed.

1) Attacked the summit of the five Kages, with the intent to kill.

2) Killed a Hokage candidate

3) Joined Akatsuki and attempted to kidnap Bee

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

wow in the whole show/manga sasuke is the only 1 who has done "bad thing"s but cant be forgiven yet others can

Status
    This user has no status.

Sasuke could be forgiven garra killed more people and hes the kazekage now! and lol to the zetsu remark, but he did sorta cost the raikages right arm but if he ends up helping naruto defeat madara then all is forgiven! :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Well in case none of noticed...the Ninja world as we knew it is fast coming to a end. So soon it won't matter if he is forgiven or not. I am willing to bet..we ain't going to see some massive Sasuke v Naruto fight in the end. But it will be them meeting as adults in a chunin exam type thing. Both respective kage's of stuff

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

He killed mad ppl training with oro though or did y'all forget

Status
    Oct 2011
    your talking but does it look
    like I care

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAkatsukiLeader View Post
    1. Attacked a Kage meeting, and killed many Samurai. Yes, it's in self defense, but he shouldn't of been there anyway, they we're doing right to fight Sasuke off.

2. Attacked a Kage rank Shinobi, even if he blew himself up and everything, he still attacked him. That's like shooting the president, but it misses, does that mean your not convicted of anything?

3. Joined Akatsuki. THIS IS A HUGE CRIME.

4. Attacked Cloud and attempted to sedate and kill the Bijuu of Cloud. Extracting means Bee would die.

This is most of them. I can't think of anymore at the moment, but I hope this helped.
    ^^^^this

Lord of the lounge chair orochitheoni's Avatar
    Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

lets list his actual crimes.
    1. Treason: which in a lot of countries carries a sentence of capital punishment. He joined the enemy and actively sought the destruction of his home village

2. Attempted Murder: He almost killed Naruto at the valley of the end.

3. Attempted Murder during the commission of a crime. While committing his act of treason several of the retrieval team are almost killed. It doesn't matter if he was the one committing the act in the eyes of the law he would seen just as guilty.

4. Kidnapping: He did try to commit take Killer Bee against his will it doesn't matter if succeeded or not.

5. Attempted Assassination: He attacked the Kage summit and attempted to kill the Kages. It doesn't matter if he didn't succeed. The fact that he was there and attacked the Kages is enough for most courts to sentence him death.

Most of what he has done can be seen in the eyes of the law as crimes. The court may take into account his motivations and state of mind, but that would only mean a lesser sentence not that he would be forgiven of his crimes. He has a long road to redemption it doesn't mean he can't be forgiven. It just means do the crime serve the time.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Who has sasuke really ever killed?

1) he didnt kill deidara, he blew himself up and dediara attacked him first anyway
    2) didnt kill those samurai, he only wounded them critically and spared them their lives
    3) Didnt kill Itachi.... Itachi planned that whole fight out and even fell to his own death
    4) didnt kill danzo, danzo blew himself up
    5) only really killed zetsu clones but everyone has done that.....

He actually has nothing to be forgiven for? Like really who has he killed? Why does everyone say he is a murderer now?
    He attacked the kages thats something he wont be forgiven!!!

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by asparticus View Post
    orochimaru said sasuke was too soft. remember that scene where sasuke beat up all those guys in part two? none of those guys were killed by sasuke only injured.

i guess he could be charged for harrassment
    True lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    Sakura attempted to kill him, and did he officially deliver death blow to anyone ??!!! No !!
    He tried to kill Sakura, Naruto saved her

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Sasuke betrayed his own village? the same Village who killed his Clan.
    He joined Akatsuki and captured Raikage A's brother? never cared about the Akatsuki and Bee was never captured..what hell is wrong with you people?
    He fought Danzo and brought him to death? the same man who gave the order for his Clan to be killed.
    Karin was intended to be killed by Sasuke when latter pierced Danzo? Karin was a criminal who worked for Oro so how is that a crime?
    Sasuke also tried to kill Sakura when latter played to kill Karin? Sakura was the one who wanted to kill Sasuke and Sasuke only did what any person would do....kill them before they kill you.

None of this things you listed is a crime.
    You high? You join the mob, you go to jail. It doesn't matter if you want to be there or not

Status
    Jun 2011
    ding ding dong

I think Allied shinobi forces have finally realized that vengeance doesn't solve anything, so yes Sasuke can be easily forgiven despite what he's done.

Status
    Nov 2012
    スピード

Quote Originally Posted by softkings View Post
    He attacked the kages thats something he wont be forgiven!!!
    He never attacked the whole Kages...Railkage wanted to fight with Sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    1. itachi didnt wake up and kill his mother father and clan. he was forced to by danzo and root.

2. if you read the manga you would know that sasuke had orginally planned to take control of eight tails, dispite obito the leader of akatsuki.

3. stop trolling, or read re manga, this whole post is trolled with half telling what happened.
    danzo ordering the elimantion of an entire clan via stealth put him at the top of the list of scum.

itachi didnt willingly follow danzo orders, he was givin a choice

-kill clan and save only sasuke
    - fight with clan against konaha and lose everyone including sasuke.
    Actually it's not, Itachi was given a choice and he made that choice. He could have easily chose to go against and kill Danzo. It doesn't matter reason Sasuke did it, fact is he was in a terrorist organization to go and capture the Raikage's (leader of the the village) brother. That's like me joining Al-queda so I can take control of Toy's R Us. Imma still get arrested =/

Status
    Nov 2012
    スピード

I can't take you people seriously....you're saying Sasuke can't be forgiven, but yet Nagato destroy Konoha and killed everyone there and his forgiven.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

He never attacked the whole Kages...Railkage wanted to fight with Sasuke.
    If the president wanted to kill an international criminal if he got the chance, of course he's gonna take the opportunity. Why are you such a fanboy?