Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne - The lancer V1

Basic Information
    Name: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
    Nickname: Lancer, The charming eyes, Iwa's Knight
    Clan: Uchiha

Looks: Lancer is regarded as a remarkably handsome and beautiful man with quirky long hair combed backward in a rough fashion, except for a length that hangs down in front of his face. He wears a dark teal outfit. He has a beauty spot like a grain of tear below his right eye that only serves to make his gaze even more brilliant.

Personality: Diarmuid is a noble, and respectful man. Cautious to trust others, however he consistently treats people with respect, until they do something that makes him feel like they are unworthy to have it. Despite his good looks, hes quite smart and his deductive reasoning is remarkable. Diarmuid is loyal to his friends, and his village unrevokably.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Konohagakure
    Village of Alliance: Iwagakure

Rank/Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: Kage
    Specialty: Fire, Genjutsu
    Elements:
    Fire- Completed
    Wind- Completed
    Lightning- Completed
    Water- Completed
    Earth- A-rank
    Your ninjutsu:
    Genjutsu- Completed
    Taijutsu- Completed (No EIG)
    Ninjutsu-C-rank
    Sharingan: 1T

Background Info.
    History:

Early Life:
    Diarmuid, was born into the prestigious uchiha clan. From an early age, his good looks captivated girls, and he always felt superior having been an only child, and being raised singularly by his mother. Through this, he grew great respect for everyone according to his mothers teachings. As he grew older, and hit the age of seven he decided he wanted to join the ninja academy in order to one day find his father out in the world. Diarmuid had longed to see his dad again ever since he left at the age of four years old, all he remembered of his father was how gentle his eyes looked, the crook of his smiling mouth and tears that dripped down as he left the house. He remembered his mother crying and begging him to stay. His father placed his hand on her shoulder, and shook his head slowly. "I must go my love, you know that... Take care of Diarmuid, raise him the best you can." The door closed behind him gently, a small clank echoed throughout the house. The sound of his mothers weeping dying out slowly... On his first day of school at the ninja academy, after class the teacher held him behind to talk to him. The teacher told him, that his father had left him something, and the day he was to start becoming a ninja he was supposed to give him it. With that, he led Diarmuid into the training grounds field, and to one of the weapon posts. Bending, his teacher dug a hole in front of it quickly. From the hole, he pulled a long black box. setting it on the ground, he lifted the latch and opened it revealing a long red spear, and a golden short spear both pressed into velvet fittings. "Your father, was a master with these. They were his weapons of choice." To the side of the gold spear glinted a headband. Diarmuid looked closer, and blinked slowly, confused by the symbol upon the headband. "Ah, i see your confused, thats an Iwagakure symbol... Your father was actually from a different village. Thats why he had to leave the village here. He couldn't stay in this village any longer for fear of being found out and persecuted." With that the teacher nodded to himself, and left the room. From that point on, his will to find his father further increased.

Finally older:
    As Diarmuid graduated from the academy, having awakened his sharingan he finally felt he was prepared to go in search of his father. Thus after talking with his kage for an extended period of time, he gained the permission he need to go in search of him. With his spears, strapped to his back, and his ninja pouch ready he donned his bag, and left the village. Map in hand, he made his way out into the world, determined to find his father. For safekeeping, he slipped his fathers Iwagakure headband, into his ninja tool patch. Diarmuid smiled, and began his journey following the maps way, he made his way across the world. As he traveled, he met many ninja including ones that taught him the arts of ninjutsu that surpassed any training from the academy. In this way, he stalled his travel, for years learning Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Raiton, and Doton with several different teachers. In the same way, he learned the illusionary arts, and the art of hand to hand combat. Later on his Doton training resumed, and he began his training, in the usage of the broadened field of ninjutsu. With the starting of these two fields, he once again began making his journey to Iwagakure. Upon reaching the village, he met the kage of the village, and pleaded with him to let him join in order to find his father. The kage, upon slight reluctance allowed him to join.

Present day:
    Today, Diarmuid spends his time in his now beloved village of iwagakure, where hes met so many new friends. However, he has not found his father in any records at all as of yet. Every day, he practices with his spears, and clutching his fathers headband. Aside from going on missions, he simply enjoys the company of his iwarian brothers.

Other:

Abilities:

The will of the Rock: Diarmuid has a really strong willpower and carries the will of rock inside from his very proud village of Iwagakure. Having such strong will means that in a fight, small injuries are not enough to stop Diarmuid. His will to live for the village is a very great deal, it has helped him many times in fights. Diarmuid is also fearless in battle.

Sharingan: As an uchiha, his KG is sharingan which turn his eyes a blood red color, and allow him to utilize eye based genjutsu.

Fire: Diarmuid, as an uchiha specializes in fire ninjutsu. As such, his fire jutsu's can be performed far quicker then normal elemental ninjutsu.

Genjutsu: Aside from his eyes, diarmuid is a master user of genjutsu, needing only one handseal to perform them.

Weapons:

Diarmuid utilizes two spears one short and golden, the other long and red. Along with these, in his ninja pouch he has many kunai, and shuriken. Among these, he also has smoke bombs, wire, flash bombs, and several tags some explosive, some blank.

Picture[s]:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles:

Won: 0
    Lost:

If this is approved i'll be dropping this: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=109836

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 12-06-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Re: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne - The lancer V1

This awesome bio is way too plain so I made a header real quick.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

You never make me banners.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    You never make me banners.
    It's not my fault you don't like the animated pictures of Percy I find >_>

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

You didn't even offer to help with Akuma.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

*Loves you for making me a banner matty : D*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Good one.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Liking it maybe a bit too plain as Mathy already pointed out.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Wassup with the no pictures

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Why you no add pics? D:
    Pics and long histories make an epic bio.
    Nice bio.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Son of a .....