Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow

Wich female Naruto Character do you like the most and wich one do you Hate the most?

Write wich one do you love and WHY
    And also wich one do you hate and WHY

I LOVE Sakura & Tenten, because they are strong in Fight and do also have good/strong personalitys
    I HATE Hinata, cause she is useless, annoying and weak... (in Fight and Personality)

Now's you're turn

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Re: Wich female Naruto Character do you like the most and wich one do you Hate the mo

I hate all of them becuase they're all weak.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Wich female Naruto Character do you like the most and wich one do you Hate the mo

Hinata's purpose is that she is the shy girl who is trying to get stronger to not be looked down upon.She also loves Naruto and is trying to become strong like him.Even though he doesn't love her back and she knew that,he is still her role model.She wants to surpass her cousin so she can prove she's as strong as he is.Technically if you think Neji has a purpose then you think Hinata has a purpose,since their cousins.AM I RIGHT HINATA FANS!!?!?!?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I am the hope of the
    omniverse, I am the lightbulb
    in the darkness, I am the
    bacon in the fridge for all
    living things that cry out in
    hunger, I am the Alpha and the
    Amega, I am the terror that
    flaps in the night.. I AM SON
    GOKU AND I AM A SUPER....S

I like Mei, Sakura and Pakura. I really liked the filler that introduced Pakura but she went out too fast. Hopefully shes in Storm 3.

I dislike Tenten because in my eyes she is useless.

YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling Some Serious Suckual
    Overtones Right About Now!!

I like Ino and Tayuya.
    Everyone should dislike Sakura, she sux

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tenten..

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

I love Sakura and Hate Hinata.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow

Haha yeah finally someone

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

like : hinata , because she's the only one busting her a$$ , hot & loved naruto from the start # Respect

hate : sakura , dumb , stupid , useless & dead weight . my opinion dont hate

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow

never mind, I respect every opinion

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

I like Hinata as I find her someone that has truly changed from what you said to a more competent fighter (she's only really shy around Naruto). Not bad for someone who's never given panel time ! Despite being a minor character she has done two important things. 1) Reassured Naruto to fight Neji and 2) Despite being foddered she came to help Naruto and in the end she allowed him to escape capture (even if it was by getting stabbed ). When given more air time in the Naruto fillets she was shown how much potential she had if she ever was given a true spotlight fight. Mostly I like her caring personality and that she has tried to do what she can to help Naruto when she can and as much as she can despite not being born talented

Hinata rant aside I'd say my least enjoyed female is Ino. Mostly as she has had no real change at all. All she has is mind transfer and getting hurt in that body hurts her as well :/...Not only that, but she was given medical ninjutsu and can't even compare to Sakura ! Her only use is in Ino-Shika-Cho and that's about it. Wish the flower concept used in the Naruto Storm games was used! Would make her pretty awesome lol

Taka's comeback SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's

karin

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I like Hinata as I find her someone that has truly changed from what you said to a more competent fighter (she's only really shy around Naruto). Not bad for someone who's never given panel time ! Despite being a minor character she has done two important things. 1) Reassured Naruto to fight Neji and 2) Despite being foddered she came to help Naruto and in the end she allowed him to escape capture (even if it was by getting stabbed ). When given more air time in the Naruto fillets she was shown how much potential she had if she ever was given a true spotlight fight. Mostly I like her caring personality and that she has tried to do what she can to help Naruto when she can and as much as she can despite not being born talented

Hinata rant aside I'd say my least enjoyed female is Ino. Mostly as she has had no real change at all. All she has is mind transfer and getting hurt in that body hurts her as well :/...Not only that, but she was given medical ninjutsu and can't even compare to Sakura ! Her only use is in Ino-Shika-Cho and that's about it. Wish the flower concept used in the Naruto Storm games was used! Would make her pretty awesome lol
    What I don't like about Hinata is, that other Characters like (naruto, gaara, sasuke...) has gone through so much pain and had a bad childhood, but still, they were strong and confident... Hinata in the other side had also a bad childhood but still a good one compared to the others i mentioned and she is still shy and weak... that's driving me crazy

And yeah, Ino is really weak... I like her but she doesn't changed at all

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Honestly TenTen> Over Sakura at this point.

Sakura is just annoying and overall a bad character. Hinata is cool, Shizune is cool, but my favorite is Anko

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleShine View Post
    What I don't like about Hinata is, that other Characters like (naruto, gaara, sasuke...) has gone through so much pain and had a bad childhood, but still, they were strong and confident... Hinata in the other side had also a bad childhood but still a good one compared to the others i mentioned and she is still shy and weak... that's driving me crazy

And yeah, Ino is really weak... I like her but she doesn't changed at all
    I agree it is very frustrating how she hasn't improved! Part of that the three you mentioned Naruto and Gaara are sons of Kage, and more of main characters than Hinata. But I would say if she had more screen time she would probably be stronger. I mean look at the anime she had the ability to use the chakra needles which with a Byakugan could be used to strike chakra nodes from a distance. That and her protection 64 palms make her far stronger than she is even now Then we haven't even seen the full use of Twin Lion fist.

But yeah I do hate how she hasn't improved. One reason could be that despite having actual family members they did nothing, but put her down and tell her she was trash. Now having no parents is bad enough (Naruto & Sasuke), but how much more demoralizing csn it be to have people that should care about you tell you that you are worthless?! Naruto believed in himself to gain aknowledgement, Sasuke trained to avenge his family, and Gaara fought to try and find a purpose in life. Hinata also has a gentle personality unlike the other 3. To be strong and gentle while being told your trash is used to do

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    I hate all of them becuase they're all weak.
    ok

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What the **** is wrong with you.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anko:

Need I say more?
    I will anyway, she's pretty cool besides being hot has an awesome english dub actor too.
    It's a shame how she's practically non existant in the manga and anime now -_-

Orochimaru states her to have had almost the same potential Sasuke has so she should have got stronger.

I dislike Hinata the most.
    I think it's quite pathetic how obsessed with Naruto she is when really she barely knows the guy her love is almost baseless and because of her the Kyuubi was almost released and would have killed everyone that was left in the village.
    Has Byakugan.
    Doesn't look for anyone strong to fight Pain.
    Well done Hinata! You've become a certified fool.

POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haku: Strong. Lots of emotion on her :!

Hinata : Her voice

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow

Quote Originally Posted by Boskarta View Post
    Anko:

Need I say more?
    I will anyway, she's pretty cool besides being hot has an awesome english dub actor too.
    It's a shame how she's practically non existant in the manga and anime now -_-

Orochimaru states her to have had almost the same potential Sasuke has so she should have got stronger.

I dislike Hinata the most.
    I think it's quite pathetic how obsessed with Naruto she is when really she barely knows the guy her love is almost baseless and because of her the Kyuubi was almost released and would have killed everyone that was left in the village.
    Has Byakugan.
    Doesn't look for anyone strong to fight Pain.
    Well done Hinata! You've become a certified fool.
    Oh gosh, I love the way you described Hinata! You are totally right, she is such an idiot, I don't get it why people love her so much, I mean she is SO boring, shy, blushes to everything is useless and weak... She keeps on stalking naruto all the time, doesn't she get that he doesn't like her? every idiot would understand that naruto DOESNT like her...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow

Quote Originally Posted by James Harrsion View Post
    Haku: Strong. Lots of emotion on her :!

Hinata : Her voice
    Haku is actually a boy ;D

Liverpool YNWA ~Shadowhunter Princess~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I got soul but I'm not a
    soldier" - The Killers

Like Hinata because she believed in Naruto from the beginning and truly loves him.
    Also, I believe she's an essentially good person despite her past. And the fact that she would have died for Naruto against Pein was amazing

Dislike Sakura because she is completely annoying and I find her useless. She hasn't grown as a character in my opinion.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you lemons,
    squeeze them in other people's
    eyes ...

Like:

Hate: :shrug:

The sage of the six paths Seira Dark's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    I like Ino and Tayuya.
    I like Konan and i hate sakura.
    Sakura asked for naruto to bring sasuke back and he never forgot that promisse, he even felt guilty that he couldn't reach that porpose.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    I like Ino and Tayuya.
    Why don't you shut up and stop talking in everyone's name?

PS: Sakura doesn't suck, go live with it.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»