Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 41
  1. #1
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Here is the list for the Top 5 annoying things people say when you are debating or trying to have a good discussion.

    NUMBER 1: The annoying people who bring in Kishimoto.
    This guy will keep bringing stuff like "Kishimoto didn't want to do that" or "Kishimoto wants that". And your just looking at him like this : <_<? uh like dude can we stick to the topic and not about what Kishimoto wants?


    NUMBER 2: When people bring in "Plot-no jutsu" and "Talk-no jutsu" in a good debate
    These people will defend their argument with "Plot no jutsu". Prime example, " Pain was only defeated cause of Plot-no jutsu"..... and your just like , " uh didn't Naruto like already have the 9-tails inside him?". lmao. Samething with "Talk no jutsu". LIKE DO WE CARE?!!! NO we don't freaking care the whole STORY MAKES UP THE FREAKING PLOT!!!!. lmao.

    NUMBER 3: Those stubborn fools.
    You can prove these people wrong alll you want , but they will come with the samethings over and over and over. And will say this to you, "You didn't prove me wrong" and your face is like this : " v_v oh god". Like man you been proven wrong happily admit it.. nothing is wrong with that ok.

    NUMBER 4: the " WHERE DOES IT SAY IN THE MANGA" maniacs.
    These people will want EVERYTHING to be written in the manga for them , if it isn't then it is not a fact. And no matter how much you try to reason, they in the end will say " show me a scan". And when you ask them for a scan they won't reply, will just keep on asking you for the scan.

    NUMBER 5: The "OVERTHINKERS" / "Grammar geeks"/ "The English officers"
    These people over think everything in the manga and think that EVERY LITTLE THING SAID has a deeper meaning to it.They will not accept the fact that its written plainly.. and doesn't have a deep meaning to it. Here is what I mean ,
    " only Hashirama could stop me".. these people can literally write a freaking essay to say how Madara wasn't talking about the present but when they fought before..... WELL NO DUHR HE COULD STOP HIM IN THE PAST.. I'm pretty the whole ninja world knows about it...




    So there you have it guys the 5 most annoying things in a Naruto debate/argument. NOT A BASHING THREAD. WE ALL DO THESE AT SOME POINT.

    PS: I only used the words " People" to say that when people start acting like that they tend to be annoying. But this is more about the HABITS or the things those people do. NOT THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES.

    This was going to be my video topic on youtube to kick off my channel but , I thought I should do a thread to see if this is good.

    But yea Leave your top 5 , and tell me if you didn't like something.
     
         

  2. #2
    Zekrom #644
    Status
    GUCC1GU1LTY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower
    Posts
    847
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    I rated the thread ^_^ this needed to be said ;D
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Grand Chariot
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    This base shall be my new toy!
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    I get what you're saying. But tone it down a little. It's going to stir unintentional shit that even Spiral Zetsu wouldn't want.
    I agree on almost everything you say, I am not sure how to like a post though.
     
         

  4. #4
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Quote Originally Posted by GUCC1GU1LTY View Post
    I rated the thread ^_^ this needed to be said ;D
    thank you thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    I get what you're saying. But tone it down a little. It's going to stir unintentional shit that even Spiral Zetsu wouldn't want.
    I agree on almost everything you say, I am not sure how to like a post though.
    Left corner of the Original post. aka the first post.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    1. Stubborn fanboys that won't change their minds no matter what

    2. People who bring up things from 7 years ago and flag them around like the're the only truth *cough*Hashi>Hiruzen*cough*

    3. When people feel the need to bring insults into debates

    That's all I could think off

    BTW, Naruto vs Pain was covered in PnJ... >_> Pain was able to see chakra, but didn't notice Naruto jumping up in the sky, and couldn't see in the dark. Not to mention when the enormous Naraka Path had no trouble jumping away from the RasenShuriken while the tiny Animal Path needed help from the Human Path.

    Anyways, nice thread :y
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Grand Chariot
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    This base shall be my new toy!
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    I just found it right after. Thanks though. You don't have to read the Zetsu part, cuz I just realized...
    Haters gonna hate. If they hate the post, it's their problem.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    romeboii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Agree especially with2
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Thought it was the Top 5 Annoying Things in Naruto. I'm disappointed.
     
         

  9. #9
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    Posts
    33,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    I disagree with number 2.

    PNJ does need to be considered in a debate or else Tobi can solo the whole Narutoverse because he can kamui from long range the magical way he saved Sasuke. Is that what you want? There is other fine examples just like this one. Like say for instance Old Hiruzen soloing Tobirama and Hashirama at the same time? Strikes a nerve doesn't it fanboy.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    True, I bet you've never been annoying.. :sy:

    Either way, Nice thread. I'm a nice guy...
     
         

  11. #11
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    I really hate fools who fall #4 and those who argue knowing damn well they're are completely wrong!!
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    you got these right.number 4 is the worst
     
         

  13. #13
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    1. Stubborn fanboys that won't change their minds no matter what

    2. People who bring up things from 7 years ago and flag them around like the're the only truth *cough*Hashi>Hiruzen*cough*

    3. When people feel the need to bring insults into debates

    That's all I could think off

    BTW, Naruto vs Pain was covered in PnJ... >_> Pain was able to see chakra, but didn't notice Naruto jumping up in the sky, and couldn't see in the dark. Not to mention when the enormous Naraka Path had no trouble jumping away from the RasenShuriken while the tiny Animal Path needed help from the Human Path.

    Anyways, nice thread :y
    Maybe cause of the speed. But all that has nothing to do with how Naruto Beat pain.. Naruto already had the 9-tails and Minato's seal inside him. Its just we the readers didn't know of it. But it doesn't the seal didn't exist.

    Thank you :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Thought it was the Top 5 Annoying Things in Naruto. I'm disappointed.
    That will be 1 or 2 threads later X_X I forgot.

    Quote Originally Posted by romeboii View Post
    Agree especially with2
    glad you agree.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Eustass's Avatar
    Status
    Eustass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Anywhere all day err day ಠ_ರೃ
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    • Every OT should be prepared to contribute to any argument/debate without insulting others nor acting like a hardcore fan-boy.
    • Debate based on fact and logic, not based on what you think or feel or even based on plot nonsense.
    • The same as the first one, no insult. Insulting will only make the person look like an idiot and shouldn't be too butt-hurt just because someone provided a better argument than you.
    • Don't debate with ; example : Danzo vs Kakashi : "Kakashi will win" without even providing an explanation because that will just ruin the fun of debate.

    That's all I got.
    Excellent thread.
     
         

  15. #15
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    I disagree with number 2.

    PNJ does need to be considered in a debate or else Tobi can solo the whole Narutoverse because he can kamui from long range the magical way he saved Sasuke. Is that what you want? There is other fine examples just like this one. Like say for instance Old Hiruzen soloing Tobirama and Hashirama at the same time? Strikes a nerve doesn't it fanboy.
    PNJ is never considered in VS , SM Naruto > Pain. Already been proven. Naruto then didn't have the control of 9-tails so the seal of Minato helped.. and now has the control and is way more OP with that mode. "Kamui" sends people to different dimension.. and can be countered by reverse summon. And also, puts Tobi in risk of teleporting again and being killed. ;]

    Also, never knew those 3 cameback and fought. o-o
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
    True, I bet you've never been annoying.. :sy:

    Either way, Nice thread. I'm a nice guy...
    I'm annoying some times ^_^
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 12-19-2012 at 12:55 AM.

  16. #16
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    In you disagreeing with #2, than you accept the 3rd owned the first two Hokages fair n square
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    1. The manga is already limited and Kishimoto leaves us readers to interpret his story. People may view things different. And likewise with you. Making common ground with debates is a must. Cause if both areas don't agree with each other or don't acknowledge there rifts and fails. Than its gonna be a looooooong day. Seriously I been there.

    People think that having the best insults wins the war. No not really. It only makes you look stupid and the other person to leave. No one will respect you if you are not respectful to others and how they view the manga. Are you gonna go in public and yell at a person just because he has his shirt inverted? Of course not! Same with the Manga. People don't want you to babble out shit.

    2. Showing Manga Scans is not enough. Unless you bring the point to there blind eyes. It's not to a work.

    3. Kishimoto is not relevant to the table. Seeing as no one here is friends with the man himself. So why use him? Leave it to a stranger to know what Kishimoto wants, right?

    4. Deep thinkers, let me say this once. I tend to view things different and deeper(no homo) I don't have a problem not agreeing with others so that Beseechs me.

    5. Grammer Nazi's can go suck it. There's no point in correcting cause I don't really give a shit. Plus spam. You'll get ban if someone reports you.
     
         

  18. #18
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    Posts
    33,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    PNJ is never considered in VS , SM Naruto > Pain. Already been proven. Naruto then didn't have the control of 9-tails so the seal of Minato helped.. and now has the control and is way more OP with that mode. "Kamui" sends people to different dimension.. and can be countered by reverse summon. And also, puts Tobi in risk of teleporting again and not being killed. ;]
    Sm Naruto > Pein. Already proven? By who fanboys? SM Naruto couldn't beat Pein without him being completely nerfed until the end of the fight and the Kyuubi helping him at the end. Anyone who said otherwise is a retard who doesn't know how to comprehend a simple comic stip.

    Idk what you just blabbered about Kamui so I'll just ignore whatever nonsense you just spouted.
    Tobi has to touch people to Kamui. Tell me how it's not pnj Sasuke got his ass saved without Tobi even being there. If it wasn't pnj Tobi could kamui anyone at any distance just like Kakashi.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Talk no jutsu is irrelevant.

    Plot no jutsu is bullshit.

    There's only one instance. And it always happens.

    Nagato was never talk no jutsu. And never will be. Understanding the plot? Please... -_-
     
         

  20. #20
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    In you disagreeing with #2, than you accept the 3rd owned the first two Hokages fair n square
    Disgreeing with my number 2? I'm disagreeing or you are? and also, to own people, the opponent must have its own mind and control. And must be living

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    1. The manga is already limited and Kishimoto leaves us readers to interpret his story. People may view things different. And likewise with you. Making common ground with debates is a must. Cause if both areas don't agree with each other or don't acknowledge there rifts and fails. Than its gonna be a looooooong day. Seriously I been there.

    People think that having the best insults wins the war. No not really. It only makes you look stupid and the other person to leave. No one will respect you if you are not respectful to others and how they view the manga. Are you gonna go in public and yell at a person just because he has his shirt inverted? Of course not! Same with the Manga. People don't want you to babble out shit.

    2. Showing Manga Scans is not enough. Unless you bring the point to there blind eyes. It's not to a work.

    3. Kishimoto is not relevant to the table. Seeing as no one here is friends with the man himself. So why use him? Leave it to a stranger to know what Kishimoto wants, right?

    4. Deep thinkers, let me say this once. I tend to view things different and deeper(no homo) I don't have a problem not agreeing with others so that Beseechs me.

    5. Grammer Nazi's can go suck it. There's no point in correcting cause I don't really give a shit. Plus spam. You'll get ban if someone reports you.
    LOL @ number 5 X_X man only if people reported them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Sm Naruto > Pein. Already proven? By who fanboys? SM Naruto couldn't beat Pein without him being completely nerfed until the end of the fight and the Kyuubi helping him at the end. Anyone who said otherwise is a retard who doesn't know how to comprehend a simple comic stip.

    Idk what you just blabbered about Kamui so I'll just ignore whatever nonsense you just spouted.
    Tobi has to touch people to Kamui. Tell me how it's not pnj Sasuke got his ass saved without Tobi even being there. If it wasn't pnj Tobi could kamui anyone at any distance just like Kakashi.
    Ok first of all lets see what "PAIN " IS.. Pain is a group of 6 people that is controlled by Nagato. And Naruto I believe managed to destroy all of them besides Yahiko before turning into the 9-tails. And again, aren't you the one who goes trolling on threads? ;d

    You just said he could've kamui the whole room.. and now he was to touch people? wth.

    First of all Obito makes up the plot.. the Plot doesn't choose the actions.. the actions make up the plot. So yea. and I already told you If someone is in the other dimension and Obito uses Kamui.. then they can easily kill Obito.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 12-19-2012 at 01:03 AM.

  21. #21
    Banned BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Grand Chariot
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    This base shall be my new toy!
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Plot no jutsu does exist in a sense, but it shouldn't be excessively. Only for things that can't be thoroughly explained.
     
         

  22. #22
    Illusion New World Order's Avatar
    Status
    New World Order is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    sage mode naruto defeats rinnegan lol nagato is too powerful it has even been shown in the fight were nagato fought naruto,eight tails, and itachi that nagato is on another level of power
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    Plot no jutsu does exist in a sense, but it shouldn't be excessively. Only for things that can't be thoroughly explained.
    Give me an example that's not the one summoning Manda.
     
         

  24. #24
    Eins, Zwei, Drei! ★ Kazemaru's Avatar
    Status
    Kazemaru is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cram School
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    good points, everyone has these habits one way or another.
     
         

  25. #25
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Top 5 annoying things in a Naruto Debate/Argument

    Quote Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
    sage mode naruto defeats rinnegan lol nagato is too powerful it has even been shown in the fight were nagato fought naruto,eight tails, and itachi that nagato is on another level of power
    ........ That was a Edo who couldn't get tired.. and could spam all the attacks he want NOT a living Nagato.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •