397 74.21%
Page 10 of 17 « First ... 67891011121314 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Through pain, people
    understand each other

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 611 Discussion and 612 Predictions

im sure the new technique aint a super badass technique like Naruto describes it as. Its another silly justu like "thousand years of death technique"

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

Quote Originally Posted by reject101 View Post
    Decided the one problem i have with this chapter, is at the end where every one is grouped together there is a big lack of team Guy
    i know i did not see 10 10 & neji

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    i know i did not see 10 10 & neji
    They're behind Ino, Rock lee's the only one missing.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Being better than
    Sasuke.

:yI am giving it 5 stars because the shinobi allied alience showed up but I have a question.

Where is Kankuro?
    I did not see him nor his squad...
    will Kankuro be using Mother + Father + Sasori puppets?D
    sense Sasori gave him custody of those puppets.:silly:

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinneganist View Post
    im sure the new technique aint a super badass technique like Naruto describes it as. Its another silly justu like "thousand years of death technique"
    Start reading this on Mangastream, because Mangapanda translations suck.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.

I predict that naruto will use his shadow clones, use the jutsu to cut the ten tails to pieces (by pnj) and then will be extremely fatigued. At which point the ten tails will regenerate and will immediately counter attack naruto. Then Naruto has to rest to regenerate charka, but the shinobi army provides him a lot of support. Many will die. Then one or a few people from the K11 will die, which will make naruto extremely angry right before the Nine tails is recovered, and he enters the full tailed beast mode out of his anger. He will go up against the beast with the eight tails, and they will put up a much more solid fight, but will ultimately be defeated. Naruto is then caught by obito, who, before finishing him, decides to talk to him. Naruto convinces him that his plan is wrong (either by using the argument that he is being selfish, that everything will just be from his mind and nothing would be real, that he would be living only in a dream, or some other way), and Obito will try to seal madara, and get his ass kicked. he will then try to Kamui the Ten tails with kakashi's help, and either both of them or one of them is killed by madara. Naruto will be out of chakra, and by some series of events, which I am still trying to determine which will be more probable, Naruto will end up sealing the ten tails, not able to defeat, and maybe if obito is still alive he will create a second moon or something? idk, this ending is more guessy, but the beginning is what I see happening.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooby Kyuubi View Post
    great chapter for my birthday :D
    It's my birthday too! happy birthday!

I also enjoyed today's chapter, can't wait to see what happens next and how Naruto uses this jutsu!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Amazing chapter! Naruhina ♥

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    CODGhosts, Titanfall,
    KillerInstinct:
    youtube.com/kennethwidemon

HOLY ****ING SHIT!!! That chapter was epic! O.O I honestly thought that sasuke was gonna make that save against the BB...I can't wait to see Naruto's new jutsu, ****ing surprise! Now maybe all of the complainers out there will STOP ****ING COMPLAINING since naruto and co. finally ran out of chakra for a bit...So ready for next week!!! wease:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    I predict that naruto will use his shadow clones, use the jutsu to cut the ten tails to pieces (by pnj) and then will be extremely fatigued. At which point the ten tails will regenerate and will immediately counter attack naruto. Then Naruto has to rest to regenerate charka, but the shinobi army provides him a lot of support. Many will die. Then one or a few people from the K11 will die, which will make naruto extremely angry right before the Nine tails is recovered, and he enters the full tailed beast mode out of his anger. He will go up against the beast with the eight tails, and they will put up a much more solid fight, but will ultimately be defeated. Naruto is then caught by obito, who, before finishing him, decides to talk to him. Naruto convinces him that his plan is wrong (either by using the argument that he is being selfish, that everything will just be from his mind and nothing would be real, that he would be living only in a dream, or some other way), and Obito will try to seal madara, and get his ass kicked. he will then try to Kamui the Ten tails with kakashi's help, and either both of them or one of them is killed by madara. Naruto will be out of chakra, and by some series of events, which I am still trying to determine which will be more probable, Naruto will end up sealing the ten tails, not able to defeat, and maybe if obito is still alive he will create a second moon or something? idk, this ending is more guessy, but the beginning is what I see happening.
    i think you have a very good guess going but i see sasuke having a much bigger part or i hope he does at least.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinRico View Post
    Reread this on Mangastream. The wind technique is used by shinobi in the back to cover up the alliances chakra. Naruto was being cheesy by saying that the shinobi alliance jutsu is more powerful than the infinite tsukiyomi. MangaPanda has sucky translations.
    Actually no! The wind technique is used by juubi (madara/obito) to blow away the fog that allied shinobis made using mist and insects...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preparing for DragonCon...

Finally! The Allied Shinobi Force has arrived, and just in time! I was wondering when they were going to show up. It had me worried for a second there. That tbb from the Juubi is no joke. I can't wait to read the next chapter too. I'm interested to see whether Kishi switches scenes on us or if we'll get to see some teamwork from Naruto and the assembled forces.

On a different note, some people have been mentioning that Neji, Kankuro, and Lee are missing. I think they either went to help the Kage or they are somewhere else in the mass of ninja. The only thing is that I'm not sure why they wouldn't have been shown with the rest of the K11.

Also, I'm fairly certain the jutsu Naruto was talking about wasn't real. I think he was speaking metaphorically about the hope and strength evident in the ASF.

Last edited by KayaUzumaki; 11-28-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleh

First time I have been able to give a chapter a 5 in a long time. I dont like that the 9 tails ran out of chakra that fast. That's the only screw up that bothered me.

How is it that Obito still has chakra but the 9 tails doesnt? That's just foolishness and a major fail.

I loved that the army has showed up to help and that Sakura is healing Kakashi. I'm sure guy will be healed too. Ino made a great save.

Now I wonder will she be able to hold on to Obito and for how long. Also How will they all protect them selves from the juubi?

And then there's Madara... This man could wipe out a large percentage of this army on his on so this is about to get really interesting.

The Kages will also show up and that is going to be amazing, but if Tsunade dies Sakura and Naruto will go on a rampage.

This army has to hold off the enemy for 8 minutes though... good luck with that.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.

so now Konoha 11 and shinobi alliance are there......so?. with sasuke+oro and 5kage (maby because someone will die there :kage's) youre stronger than Konoha 11 +shinoni alliance.... oh come on kishi!

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    I know it has, but really? Obito?
    i understand it would be really dumb if kishi started the whole freindship bs again

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea naruto's gonna stab it in obito's and madara's ass

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Destruction has never been so
    beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Raikage View Post
    First time I have been able to give a chapter a 5 in a long time. I dont like that the 9 tails ran out of chakra that fast. That's the only screw up that bothered me.

How is it that Obito still has chakra but the 9 tails doesnt? That's just foolishness and a major fail.

I loved that the army has showed up to help and that Sakura is healing Kakashi. I'm sure guy will be healed too. Ino made a great save.

Now I wonder will she be able to hold on to Obito and for how long. Also How will they all protect them selves from the juubi?

And then there's Madara... This man could wipe out a large percentage of this army on his on so this is about to get really interesting.

The Kages will also show up and that is going to be amazing, but if Tsunade dies Sakura and Naruto will go on a rampage.

This army has to hold off the enemy for 8 minutes though... good luck with that.
    what? the nine tails has been fighting for a day straight lol he fought pain itachi all of them and tobi and tail beast for him to even have all that chakra to fight madara is bullshit in the least.

secondly obito hasnt been spamming moves like naruto and a he has senju dna and rinnegan which i mean ultimate chakra

anyways i hope obito turns and sasuke helps out madara and kill obito i would piss myself laughing

Legendary Sannin Resurrected Orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5/5 stars, about time the Alliance got there.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!

Come on next week!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much Love to give.

Go Madara, wreck 'dat fodder.

On a serious note, this was quite a formidable chapter, to say the least. Hinata's & Ino's arrival was perfectly illustrated, the sudden appearence from above transfered a certain feeling of hope and epicness. In fact, the alliance's appearance was by far more epic than Juubi's revival; this chapter really got me exited. Well, there's not much more to say actually, beside the fact that Tobi seems to be developing a certain sympathy towards Naruto. Hachibi surviving that Bijuu Dama made me wonder as well.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was just looking up that exact chapter right before i read your comment. i was going to predict the same thing. if naruto has taught us anything, it is that history repeats itself. look at the smirk on Naruto's face! he's got a silly trick up his sleeve! he has to wait and stall, 9tails told him to.

Prediction. get it? wind cutter? thousand years of death? Obito will get hasty and attack, naruto will dodge and then. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v01/c005/9.html

who agrees?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

laalllallalalala 5 to this fk the world vs juubi, madara and obito.......

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    setting fire to the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMcFly View Post
    i was just looking up that exact chapter right before i read your comment. i was going to predict the same thing. if naruto has taught us anything, it is that history repeats itself. look at the smirk on Naruto's face! he's got a silly trick up his sleeve! he has to wait and stall, 9tails told him to.

Prediction. get it? wind cutter? thousand years of death? Obito will get hasty and attack, naruto will dodge and then. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v01/c005/9.html

who agrees?
    Here's the proper translation from mangastream

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yo this chapter was the best ive seen in a while,just when everyone runs out of chakra the alliance comes to save the day,but Madara dont look scared not one damn bit,and naruto has a new jutsu that we have probably seen before but maybe molded it to his style and like but still dont think its enough to take out the jubbi!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I am the hope of the
    omniverse, I am the lightbulb
    in the darkness, I am the
    bacon in the fridge for all
    living things that cry out in
    hunger, I am the Alpha and the
    Amega, I am the terror that
    flaps in the night.. I AM SON
    GOKU AND I AM A SUPER....S

That picture, of Naruto with the Shinobi force behind him....was just.....Uggh. Amazing Chapter