View Poll Results: Tsukuyomi (Itachi's) is too much for Deidara to handle.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I concur

    3 75.00%
  • Hell no. Deidara owns Tsukuyomi any day.

    0 0%
  • I'll keep my opinion to myself.

    1 25.00%
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    2,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Can Deidara counter Tsukuyomi ( Itachi's ) ?

    We all know Deidara trained his left eye to see through genjutsus.

    I say no :
    1- He is not immune to ocular genjutsus. He sees through them.
    2- Tsukuyomi is near instant, as evidenced by Asuma's words : one second Kakashi was fine, the other he was almost K.Od

    So I say, Deidara can potentially sees through it but that hardly matters because 1 second is all Tsukuyomi needs.

    You agree or disagree ? Say why!

    *Don't flame, I was just wondering if he trained for nothing. But hey he still has his nano bombs
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Can Deidara counter Tsukuyomi ( Itachi's ) ?

    I highly doubt that he can
     
         

  3. #3
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    Posts
    34,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: Can Deidara counter Tsukuyomi ( Itachi's ) ?

    He trained his eye to see through regular sharigan genjutsu. MS genjutsu is a whole other story.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Deidara counter Tsukuyomi ( Itachi's ) ?

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    We all know Deidara trained his left eye to see through genjutsus.

    I say no :
    1- He is not immune to ocular genjutsus. He sees through them.
    2- Tsukuyomi is near instant, as evidenced by Asuma's words : one second Kakashi was fine, the other he was almost K.Od

    So I say, Deidara can potentially sees through it but that hardly matters because 1 second is all Tsukuyomi needs.

    You agree or disagree ? Say why!

    *Don't flame, I was just wondering if he trained for nothing. But hey he still has his nano bombs
    His main defense against Itachi's Genjutsu is his Long ranged fighting style. Most of itachi's powerful Genjutsu's are based around Short-Mid combat.

    He might be able to resist Tsukuyomi for a little while or lower it's effects at best, But i doubt it.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,986
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Deidara counter Tsukuyomi ( Itachi's ) ?

    Itachi's got this.
     
         

  6. #6
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    2,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Can Deidara counter Tsukuyomi ( Itachi's ) ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    He trained his eye to see through regular sharigan genjutsu. MS genjutsu is a whole other story.
    Not necessarily. Sasuke has EMS now but I think that Deidara can counter his Tsukuyomi if it is still on the same level as when Sasuke fought Bee. Sharingan is a great by itself but it's just like a tool, its potential varies from users.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: Can Deidara counter Tsukuyomi ( Itachi's ) ?

    Even kakashi couldnt get out of it despote having a sharingan himself which prooves that tsukuyomi(especially itachis)is a whole new level(which was also mentioned several times.) only other uchihas could get out if..but even for them its one hard task close to impossible...
     
         

  8. #8
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    2,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Can Deidara counter Tsukuyomi ( Itachi's ) ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    His main defense against Itachi's Genjutsu is his Long ranged fighting style. Most of itachi's powerful Genjutsu's are based around Short-Mid combat.
    I kinda agree with the mid-short range thing. But didn't Sasuke managed to use genjutsu on him ? And also when the zetsus were wrecking havoc in the camp and the alliance thought it was genjutsu, I remember someone saying that only Itachi could use genjutsu from such range
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •