Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,063
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    *Waits for him patiently*
     
         

  2. #2
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,942
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^


    *Is seen at a distance as the wind blows*
     
         

  3. #3
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,063
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    *Notices the man in the white coat and exhales*

    Shall we get this started


     
         

  4. #4
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,942
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    Mathias turns his head towards the individual as he asks the question.

    Hmm? Yeah, I'll start by demonstrating.

    Mathias waves a few hand seals and causes two monoliths which are holding a large bowl to rise from the ground around him.

    (Doton: Izumi Annai) - Earth Style: The Fountain of Guidance
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Boar → Dog hand seals, the user will focus chakra into the ground, causing a body of earth to rise up from the ground creating two monoliths wielding a large bowl that has a runway to drain water/mud in any desired direction. As the monoliths are being created, the user will have to decide on which way the drain mechanism will be created. This technique does not create water in any shape or form.

    Note: Can be used three times per battle
    Note: Must have mastered Earth
    Note: Must be taught by Mathias
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120113...thFountain.PNG
    I want you to focus your earth chakra into the ground whilst performing the Boar → Dog hand seals. You will then manipulate the very earth around your vicinity and cause multiple earth sections to rise. Using shape manipulation I want you to form two monoliths(Pillars/supports) that are holding a giant bowl of earth. As the structure is rising I want you to further shape manipulate the bowl and create a draining system by extending the earthen structure and creating a slide of sorts, allowing for liquid substances to be drained.

    Questions?
     
         

  5. #5
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,063
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    *Izumo watches the young man carefully, taking in every piece of information given to him.*

    Understood

    Izumo begins by swiftly performing the handseals Boar → Dog. Once performed, he channels his earth chakra into the ground below and around him. With his earth chakra infused with the earth, he manipulates the earth around him so that multiple earth sections rise in short range. He then using shape manipulation he forms two monoliths that holds a giant bowl. Before the the structure has fully risen, he manipulates the created bowl, extending it thus creating a a smooth slide created from earth.

     
         

  6. #6
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,942
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by -Cerberus- View Post
    *Izumo watches the young man carefully, taking in every piece of information given to him.*

    Understood

    Izumo begins by swiftly performing the handseals Boar → Dog. Once performed, he channels his earth chakra into the ground below and around him. With his earth chakra infused with the earth, he manipulates the earth around him so that multiple earth sections rise in short range. He then using shape manipulation he forms two monoliths that holds a giant bowl. Before the the structure has fully risen, he manipulates the created bowl, extending it thus creating a a smooth slide created from earth.

    Very good. Any questions?
     
         

  7. #7
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,063
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    Umm the drained water can be used as a water source right?
     
         

  8. #8
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,942
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by -Cerberus- View Post
    Umm the drained water can be used as a water source right?
    Yeah exactly ^_^
     
         

  9. #9
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,063
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    Thanks for the jutsu ^_^

    I want you to begin by channeling your katon chakra into both of your feet. Once the chakra is built up, I want you release the chakra from your feet in a quick burst. By using shape manipulation I want you to shape the fire into a circle that surrounds your whole body meaning you effect everything around you in short range. The circle of fire should sweep the enemy of his feet and cause first degree burns all over his shins/feet. This would cause them extreme pain through the rest of the battle.



    Katon - Katon Sui-pu - Fire Release - Fire sweep
    Type: Offense/Defense
    Rank: B
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user begins by channeling their fire chakra into their feet. Once the chakra is built up in their feet, they release it in a quick burst. The user uses shape manipulation to shape the fire into a circle that sweeps the opponent off their feet and pushing them back. The fire causes first degree burns all over the opponents and lower parts of their legs feet.

    Note
    Can only be used three times
    Can only be taught by -Cerberus-
     
         

  10. #10
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,942
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by -Cerberus- View Post
    Thanks for the jutsu ^_^

    I want you to begin by channeling your katon chakra into both of your feet. Once the chakra is built up, I want you release the chakra from your feet in a quick burst. By using shape manipulation I want you to shape the fire into a circle that surrounds your whole body meaning you effect everything around you in short range. The circle of fire should sweep the enemy of his feet and cause first degree burns all over his shins/feet. This would cause them extreme pain through the rest of the battle.



    Katon - Katon Sui-pu - Fire Release - Fire sweep
    Type: Offense/Defense
    Rank: B
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user begins by channeling their fire chakra into their feet. Once the chakra is built up in their feet, they release it in a quick burst. The user uses shape manipulation to shape the fire into a circle that sweeps the opponent off their feet and pushing them back. The fire causes first degree burns all over the opponents and lower parts of their legs feet.

    Note
    Can only be used three times
    Can only be taught by -Cerberus-
    After hearing my instructions I begin to channel fire chakra throughout my feet. I continue to build up chakra until its nearly unstable.I then release the compressed focused fire chakra in a burst. As the burst of fire is released I shape manipulate it into a circle of fire that spreads outwards from my body, getting bigger as it travels, pushing back my opponents, effectively burning their shins/legs.
     
         

  11. #11
    -Cerberus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Cerberus- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,063
    Location
    Gamma Quadrant Sector 4
    Just an average guy.
     

    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    After hearing my instructions I begin to channel fire chakra throughout my feet. I continue to build up chakra until its nearly unstable.I then release the compressed focused fire chakra in a burst. As the burst of fire is released I shape manipulate it into a circle of fire that spreads outwards from my body, getting bigger as it travels, pushing back my opponents, effectively burning their shins/legs.
    Bingo . Thanks for your time mathy ^_^
     
         

  12. #12
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,942
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: Trading CJ's with Mathias ^_^

    And same to you ^_^
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •