Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uzamaki Have an Affinity for Natural Energy

Here I will make a case that the true bloodline limit of the Uzamaki Clan is an affinity for Natural Energy. In the sense that their bodies can take in and control natural energy better than anyone else in the verse.

Example 1: Jinchuuriki

Chapter 610 tells us Juubi is comprised of Natural Energy:

Kura: that thing… generally gives the same sensations of the earth, the water… and the air… it has the same natural energy of the things moving around in this world\\
    kura: things become different when you go into sennin mode and use the same energy

Thus it stands to reason that the other Bijuu's, who were once part of Juubi, powers also come from natural energy. Now what happens typically when a Jinchuuriki draws in the power of a Bijuu; he/she takes on the appearance of that Bijuu until eventually they become that Bijuu and if their bodies can't handle it they even die.

Way back in the manga we even got talk of compatibility between the Bijuu and the host. Garaa was deemed incompatible as a host of Shukaku, which is why Yondaime Kazekage and the Sand Village viewed him as such a threat and even tried to assassinate him.

Now I ask you what happens when someone is trying to master Senjutsu and their body can't handle it. The natural energy takes them over and they slowly become (Toad, Snake, etc..) & if there body truly can't handle it they die.

Now if we accept that the process of Jinchuuriki drawing on Bijuu Chakra is the same as a Sage drawing on natural energy, except they can move while doing so since the Natural energy is already gather than all of this fits together nicely.

But than let me ask you why did Hashirama choose an Uzamaki to be the container of Kurama, the village choose Kushina, & Minato choose Naruto? It stands to reason that these exceptional Uzamaki were always chosen because they were especially adept at handling Natural Energy. This also fits with the fact that the Uzamaki are decedents of the Sage who would have also had to have had this affinity for natural energy to house the Juubi. In-fact many have speculate that the Sage wasn't a Senju, but the original Uzamaki.

Finally this would explain why Naruto's transformations when entering BM/RM are so different from the typical V2 & Full Bijuu Transformations that other Jinchuuriki posses, because Naruto not only was trained in Senjutsu by Fusaku, but he also possesses the natural Uzamaki affinity for Natural Energy.

Example 2: Uzamaki Naruto
    Back in the Pain Arc many people called BS at how fast Naruto managed to master Senjutsu. Heck even legendary Sannin like Orochimaru & Jiraiya could only master Senjutsu to a certain extent even with years of experience, but Naruto comes along and masters is far beyond Orochimaru's capabilities & even J-man's in the matter of a week! Seems unrealistic, heck even I thought this was typical Shounen Hero Plot Kai. However if Uzamaki have a natural affinity to Senjutsu this would suddenly explain Naruto's insanely quick mastery of Senjutsu.

Example 3: Yakushi Kabuto
    Let's remember even Orochimaru could not master Senjutsu, so Kabuto gaining Orochimaru's power shouldn't have allowed him to do this & if he could have done so with his own power before, than why didn't he? However what would explain Kabuto ability to master Senjutsu when Orochimaru couldn't is the fact that he took in Karin's Uzamaki DNA. Again if this DNA gave Kabuto the affinity for Natural Energy this would explain why Kabuto was able to master Senjutsu in such a short time after Orochimaru's death.

Why Does This Matter?
    Because it opens up a plethora of possibilities. Rikudo being the original Uzamkai is one, which was already addressed, but perhaps more interesting possibilities involve Naruto. So far Naruto has only been using Kurama's power as a normal Jinchuuriki would, which makes sense because Killer B was his teacher and he's only a normal Jinchuuriki.

However if this idea is right and Naruto as an Uzamaki can manipulate the natural energy that Kurama is made up of to a much higher degree than normal Jinchuuriki, than he should be able to also use Sage Techniques. In-fact we already have examples of this via Naruto being able to use FRS in KCM Mode. This means Naruto has not even begun to utilize BM/KCM to their full potential.

Remember Kabuto's Muki Tensei imagine that used with a source of natural energy like Kurama. Remember Frog Fu, well imagine those Ghost punches being used with that level of natural energy. Finally let's remember that Naruto himself can draw in Natural Energy, so he can keep drawing in natural energy to restore or even increase Kurama's natural energy supply. All of suddenly match Juubi in raw power doesn't seem so far fetch for this duo.

Finally we have to consider the implications this has on "that jutsu". It would most likely be some type of ultimate Senjutsu technique.

Naruto could master utilizing Kurama's energies this way in this battle or more likely this will be the final training arc for Naruto.

I would also think that there is potentially some connection between Sharingan & Natural energy, & their eyes lacking the Uzamaki affinity for natural energy can't handle it and that's why they become sick/blind/etc... and have to steal further ocular power or DNA related to the Sage to avoid this. But I haven't thought through all of those aspects yet.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Uzamaki Have an Affinity for Natural Energy

Using Naruto as an example isn't really valid IMO, he is only half Uzumaki. I also don't think its exclusive to them only,

<(((o)))> <(((o)))> mangaanime7000sspt09's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

uzumakis-rikudo is the new izuna-tobi theory it seems aaaah lets all wait till kishi tells us please!

<(((o)))> <(((o)))> mangaanime7000sspt09's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yui Kotegawa View Post
    This makes sense since people called a kyuubi a 'natural disaster' or something along those lines
    the shukaku being called the spirit of a priest yes indeed!

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guns like Blacks Ops 3 if you
    try to rob me

All I can say is fail thread. The reason Kabuto could master sage mode is from Jugo's dna. They are the clan for natural energy not Uzumakis.

Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls

Quote Originally Posted by ~Slendy~ View Post
    Using Naruto as an example isn't really valid IMO, he is only half Uzumaki. I also don't think its exclusive to them only,
    even if he is half,hes got the dna

Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    All I can say is fail thread. The reason Kabuto could master sage mode is from Jugo's dna. They are the clan for natural energy not Uzumakis.
    i know you will have your own bs opinion,because u seem to disagree to anything regarding uzumaki

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    But even Jugo's clan couldn't control it. That's why they always went berserk

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

What of jairiya?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seems legit. A lot of text, could have used some pictures, but will rep you for it, since you put a lot of thought and effort in it.

However, it is my own belief that natural energy wont utilize Kuramas chakra. Natural energy exists in unlimited quantities depending on how much the person is able to store within himself. So it depends on your own chakra pool. If Naruto suddenly adds Kuramas chakra, he needs to focus even more on chakra control, which makes it a lot harder to use SM at the same time.

The other thing is that Kuramas chakra does not make Narutos chakra pool larger. So when they mix Naruto can use even less Natural energy. So IMO it is a greater advantage for Naruto to use SM on his clones. SM is greatly suited for close combat. Where KM is suited for mid-long range combat. SM has better reflexes and senses, but KM has much more power. By keeping his opponent busy close-up with clones, Naruto can use KM on his real clone alone and support his SM clones.

In fact this may be the reason Madara could see through, which was clone and which was real. If Naruto does not divide his chakra evenly, he can make SM clones that takes almost none of Narutos own chakra or Kuramas chakra. The clones can even replenish their own chakra as well as give the real Naruto instant SM, whenever he needs it. If the enemy for instance gets within close range of the real him.

This is why I don't think we will ever see the combined SM and KM in the same body. But you are probably right that Uzumakis have some sort of special affinity for natural energy!

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Seems legit. A lot of text, could have used some pictures, but will rep you for it, since you put a lot of thought and effort in it.

However, it is my own belief that natural energy wont utilize Kuramas chakra. Natural energy exists in unlimited quantities depending on how much the person is able to store within himself. So it depends on your own chakra pool. If Naruto suddenly adds Kuramas chakra, he needs to focus even more on chakra control, which makes it a lot harder to use SM at the same time.

The other thing is that Kuramas chakra does not make Narutos chakra pool larger. So when they mix Naruto can use even less Natural energy. So IMO it is a greater advantage for Naruto to use SM on his clones. SM is greatly suited for close combat. Where KM is suited for mid-long range combat. SM has better reflexes and senses, but KM has much more power. By keeping his opponent busy close-up with clones, Naruto can use KM on his real clone alone and support his SM clones.

In fact this may be the reason Madara could see through, which was clone and which was real. If Naruto does not divide his chakra evenly, he can make SM clones that takes almost none of Narutos own chakra or Kuramas chakra. The clones can even replenish their own chakra as well as give the real Naruto instant SM, whenever he needs it. If the enemy for instance gets within close range of the real him.

This is why I don't think we will ever see the combined SM and KM in the same body. But you are probably right that Uzumakis have some sort of special affinity for natural energy!

Kishi has already alluded to the BOLD. Naruto had plus eyes (both Karuma and Senjutsu chakra combined) while fighting Nagato in the tree. Kishi will def make this a naruto power up

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
    Kishi has already alluded to the BOLD. Naruto had plus eyes (both Karuma and Senjutsu chakra combined) while fighting Nagato in the tree. Kishi will def make this a naruto power up
    Yes this has been pointed out several times to me, and every time I replied with the same answer.

At that time Naruto was full of hatred. The first place his hatred shows up is in his eyes. Thus this is why it happened, but now he is cleared of his hatred.

I am not saying he cannot get a power-up from it, I am just saying the current way is a lot more suitable for him. I would rather believe that he could use the chakra from the other tailed beasts to create his own "Juubi"-form, which in turn would allow him to fuse with the natural energy from this form to gain unimaginable powers for a short time.

But from that and to fusing it with Kurama alone I think that wont happen, unless Kurama learns to use Natural Energy...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!

Sasuke has Juugo's DNA as well.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

I have had a theory like this for many years, I also agree with this.

Check out my old thread on this matter. I think its called Sage mode Requirements