Heard!

Re: Lysander Vs Zero kelvin

Third Raikage ^^

I start out by activating these three:

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

Tekken | Iron Fist
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Self
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: +10 to Taijutsu that involves using ones hands
    Description: After spending years training in Taijutsu, the user has developed a way to push his fists to their maximum capability. By continuously having exposed his hands to extreme environments, (like training punches in hot coals and practicing hand movement in ice water) the users has made his hands incredibly strong. The user focuses chakra into his fists and uses it to amplify the effects of his training, with this the users hands will be close to indestructible, no amount of force or temperature will affect the user’s hands, only extreme amounts of continuously applied incredible damage will damage them. This technique doesn’t make the user stronger in general; it just allows him to deal with attacks more freely since he won’t have to think about his hands.

Kyōkiken | Madness Fist
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Kyōkiken is a Taijutsu style, based loosely on the principles of Drunken Fist. To enter the Kyōkiken-state, the user must either be insane, or have many experiences with insane beings to draw upon for guidance. Where Drunken Fist revolves around relaxed and fluid movements, the Kyōkiken is the exact opposite. While in the Kyōkiken-state, the user will constantly tense up and seemingly spasm uncontrollably, but like the Drunken Fist, every movement in the Kyōkiken has a purpose. The seemingly heaving and rattling breaths of the user will make it easier for him/her to find a rhythm and flow in their attack and defense. The constant tensions and incoherent rambling of the user will serve to distract the target. Seemingly harmless and slow movements will change their trajectory and speed up considerably. Generally, the user will seem slow and menacing to the target, but the slow and rigid movements can turn into deadly and decapitating strikes with a single, convulsive motion.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

As soon as I see you form the lightning around your body I bind you in place for a second or two not allowing you to move I'm not entirely sure but maybe stopping you from activating your last two jutsu in synchronization with your first one.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

I then channel my wind chakra into the sky above you and infusing my chakra with the clouds this creates violent winds which allows me to create a powerful tornado to drop on your head as soon as you are released from the binding.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

I then simply wipe my hand releasing waves of dark release towards you.

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    As soon as I see you form the lightning around your body I bind you in place for a second or two not allowing you to move I'm not entirely sure but maybe stopping you from activating your last two jutsu in synchronization with your first one.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

I then channel my wind chakra into the sky above you and infusing my chakra with the clouds this creates violent winds which allows me to create a powerful tornado to drop on your head as soon as you are released from the binding.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

I then simply wipe my hand releasing waves of dark release towards you.

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.
    I take all the attacks and repeats the actions of my last move.
    I now have a few scratches.

Do better, kiddo.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    I take all the attacks and repeats the actions of my last move.
    I now have a few scratches.

Do better, kiddo.
    Had to quote that LOL

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

You've got to love the Third raikage
    I'll edit later