Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kisame vs Third Raikage - Kisame wins.

Raiton > Suiton

nuff said.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased King View Post
    I don't understand this much, could you explain it a bit more?
    The manga does not support this statement at all; Samehada has never been shown to be able to sense anything other than chakra, in a pinpoint-perspective of speaking.

Indeed, Samehada could sense him, but it would not grant Kisame the same abilities in counter/reflex the Sage Mode grants Naruto.

Naruto never used his FTG-like speed against Madara. If you can find an instance of this, I'd take that back.
    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Raiton > Suiton

nuff said.
    If Sandaime tries to attack whilst in the zone with LRA active, buzzing himself could potentially paralyze him for a second or so, and with Kisame not being slow, especially if fused with Samehada, who Sabu even noted was faster whilst fused.

Around chapter 601, when Naruto attacked and Madara blocked his attack with his gunbai, I remember on the last picture, Naruto was gone.. like a flash.

@PretaPath Prove it.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do the ends always justify the
    means?

Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    If Sandaime tries to attack whilst in the zone with LRA active, buzzing himself could potentially paralyze him for a second or so,
    Even if I were to accept this argument, if Sandaime is paralyzed for a second or so as you presume with his uncomparable LRA, do you think Kisame would walk away with a scratch? No, he'd be fried.

and with Kisame not being slow, especially if fused with Samehada, who Sabu even noted was faster whilst fused.
    Once again, Kisame's added speed with his fusion does not come close to the lightspeed of LRA. In fact, it doesn't even have to be circumstantial that the 3rd LRA's AFTER Kisame creates the dome; Both A and the 3rd use it at the beginning of their ALL their fights.
    Around chapter 601, when Naruto attacked and Madara blocked his attack with his gunbai, I remember on the last picture, Naruto was gone.. like a flash.
    Actually after reviewing that chapter, Naruto didn't move FTG-like, in fact he didn't even shunshin. I stand by my statement.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased King View Post
    Even if I were to accept this argument, if Sandaime is paralyzed for a second or so as you presume with his uncomparable LRA, do you think Kisame would walk away with a scratch? No, he'd be fried.

Once again, Kisame's added speed with his fusion does not come close to the lightspeed of LRA. In fact, it doesn't even have to be circumstantial that the 3rd LRA's AFTER Kisame creates the dome; Both A and the 3rd use it at the beginning of their ALL their fights.
    Actually after reviewing that chapter, Naruto didn't move FTG-like, in fact he didn't even shunshin. I stand by my statement.
    I think everyone clearly knows if Kisame managed to win, he would nearly dead, if not dead. I never implied he would tank Sandaime...

In 601, when he's attacking Madara, it says 'zoom', I take it he isn't walking towards him, hehe...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do the ends always justify the
    means?

I think everyone clearly knows if Kisame managed to win, he would nearly dead, if not dead. I never implied he would tank Sandaime...
    I'm not presuming Kisame would win, but that your paralysis theory would be granted. Even logically speaking, and this has been said already by Dante on the first page of this thread: lightning users like Sasuke and Sandaime are not affected by lightning-water combos.

So then:

Nearly dead Kisame vs 1 second stunned 3rd Raikage. I think the result is clear if you're realistic about it.

In 601, when he's attacking Madara, it says 'zoom', I take it he isn't walking towards him, hehe...
    If you look closer, the "zoom" speech bubble is directed at his forming TBB, it is just sound effect. In fact, if you look at the better translated Mangastream version, it says "charge", clearly indicating the preparation of a TBB.

Last edited by Unbiased King; 12-04-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12