Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    ReapTermin is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,521
    ---
     

    Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Tsunade is current.
    Orochimaru at his best.

    I say Orochimaru. I don't think he can be killed unless you seal him.

    Who wins?
     
         

  2. #2
    Phantom TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,201
    Location
    Tower
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Oro
     
         

  3. #3
    Toad Sage Utterly Gutsy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Utterly Gutsy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    144
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Orochimaru low diff.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,891
    Location
    レクイエム
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Orochimaru would win
     
         

  5. #5
    Vagabond of the Zodiacs Ging Freecss's Avatar
    Status
    Ging Freecss is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,634
    Location
    Adventuring the world
    "Go visit him, Gon isn't
    going to die"
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Utterly Gutsy Sage View Post
    Orochimaru low diff.
    Low Dif? Bro you crazy? I would give him at least high dif geez.
     
         

  6. #6
    Jounin Kakashi Fang's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Fang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,343
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Orochimaru wins high difficulty!

    He would swallow her and take her body.
     
         

  7. #7
    Ravager of Planets Lt Fresh's Avatar
    Status
    Lt Fresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,851
    Location
    Some Where
    Sit back and just breathe
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Never ending battle. But I give the edge to Tsuande
     
         

  8. #8
    Member mezuki's Avatar
    Status
    mezuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    606
    Location
    FT Bliss
    I Dunno
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Orochimaru medium difficulty
    only way he loses is by plot
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member blackbird31468's Avatar
    Status
    blackbird31468 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Oro low to no diff.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    So here's what I think working under the the ideas provided by the databook. Their prowess in ninjutsu is the same albeit in they are strong in different areas. She is by far better at taijutsu in comparison to him. He is much better at casting genjutsu. They are of equal intellect. He is a whole tier faster than her. She has more stamina than him. He performs hand seals faster than she does.
    • Attack Prevention Technique: is pointless if Tsunade goes ahead and punches the surface Orochimaru has blended into
    • Binding Snake Glare Spell: Her natural strength was great enough to lift Gamabunta's sword, so ripping snakes shouldn't cause too much problems.
    • Body Flame Technique- Too slow and where would he go?
    • Body Shedding- Actually this is very useful. Orochimaru's body was healthy when Tsunade punched him before but he could not shed his skin because of his arms. So he had to quit the fight. Now he can afford being hit by Tsunade but apparently this jutsu takes a lot of chakra.
    • Five Elements Seal- Would require she had an even numbered seal on to be effective.
    • Formation of Ten Thousand Snakes- Problematic however this technique can be cancelled out by heavenly foot of Pain if acted upon immediately.
    • Gathering of Snakes isn't useful because of the nature of Tsunade's attacks in combination with Orochimaru's soft physique technique. So she won't cut his body.
    • Hidden Shadow snake hands would work against Orochimaru if he tries to grab Tsunade with it as there'd only be a repeat like when he tried to grab her with his tongue. If he tries to poison her, her liver will regenerate and render the poison moot. Or she could use the antidote she has in her tools, which she'd probably have anyway because she worked with Oro for so long.
    • Living Corpse Reincarnation: He's not going to use this in the heat of battle but if he does Tsunade has the mental fortitude to attack while impaled, to attack with stomach and respiratory muscles cut, and to overcome a phobia in addition to her precise chakra control I see her breaking free. The obvious counter to this argument is Orochimaru has a 5 in genjutsu and she only has a 3. This is true but she also has better chakra control. It was stated that healing jutus require a lot of chakra and she managed to heal a whole village, while keeping up her transformation technique, and she had summoned Katsuyu which as we've seen with Jiraiya and Naruto large summons take considerable chakra. In the war she has healed her stomach twice (Susanoo Sword and 3 Yasaka Magatamas) and used creation rebirth to heal the wounds from the heavenly transfer technique, in addition to healing the other kages, and breaking through Susanoo and Madara's mokuton clone. Additionally it was also stated that Medical jutsu requires precise chakra control because if the chakra is not controlled effectively the patient can be killed or the justu is ineffective and Tsunade is hailed as the greatest living medic.
    • Summoning Gate and Triple Summoning Gate Rashomon: Kiba and Akamaru put a dent in the single gate in Part I. Tsunade breaks through it.
    • Sword of Kusanagi: Longsword of the Sky- Tsunade needs only grab the sword. As long as it doesn't decapitate her she'll survive if she can regrow vital organs in her abdomen then she should be able to regrow limbs and digits.
    • Temporary Paralysis Technique- Iirc Genin Sasuke and Sakura overcame this technique.
    • Wind Release: Great Breakthrough -If Tsunade is using her chakra to stay on the ground like she did when Pein attacked the village (she was using it to counter shinra tensei) then I see her receiving injuries similar to the heavenly transfer technique which she'd heal.
    • Eight Branches is nothing but very large taijutsu taijutsu. Tsunade would only need to punch the heads as they attack and the damage recieved with byakougou.
    • Then there is Manda and Katsuya. Katsuya would prove useful against the 8 branches technique. Manda also had no jutsus he could bite and coil. For that reason he'd be defeated as well.
    • Body Pathway Derangement could be countered by perhaps a raiton cloak which Oro does not have and his taijutsu and stamina is less than Tsunade's so he could get caught by that.
    • She can fight similar to Kabuto evidenced by
      she wouldn't be able to compare their strength unless they're styles were similar. If Orochimaru got caught in a similar way to Tsunade then he would eventually need to shed his body.
    • Against her strength he would need to shed his body.
    • Against Katsuya's acid he would have to shed.

    My conclusion Tsunade would win
    Edit: The edos might cause a problem but we know Tsunade has a form of fuinjutsu as per her seal on her forehead. Given the fact that she is the oldest living Uzumaki we know with actual connections to members of her clan she probably has other sealing jutsus.
    But the edos do pose an interesting problem. Though she may be able to remove the talisman Oro used to control them when blow to their heads. At which point they'd help her.
     
         
    Last edited by Tazzilla88; 04-30-2012 at 02:17 AM.

  11. #11
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,481
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Orochimaru takes this high difficulty
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    ReapTermin is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,521
    ---
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    So here's what I think working under the the ideas provided by the databook. Their prowess in ninjutsu is the same albeit in they are strong in different areas. She is by far better at taijutsu in comparison to him. He is much better at casting genjutsu. They are of equal intellect. He is a whole tier faster than her. She has more stamina than him. He performs hand seals faster than she does.
    • Attack Prevention Technique: is pointless if Tsunade goes ahead and punches the surface Orochimaru has blended into
    • Binding Snake Glare Spell: Her natural strength was great enough to lift Gamabunta's sword, so ripping snakes shouldn't cause too much problems.
    • Body Flame Technique- Too slow and where would he go?
    • Body Shedding- Actually this is very useful. Orochimaru's body was healthy when Tsunade punched him before but he could not shed his skin because of his arms. So he had to quit the fight. Now he can afford being hit by Tsunade but apparently this jutsu takes a lot of chakra.
    • Five Elements Seal- Would require she had an even numbered seal on to be effective.
    • Formation of Ten Thousand Snakes- Problematic however this technique can be cancelled out by heavenly foot of Pain if acted upon immediately.
    • Gathering of Snakes isn't useful because of the nature of Tsunade's attacks in combination with Orochimaru's soft physique technique. So she won't cut his body.
    • Hidden Shadow snake hands would work against Orochimaru if he tries to grab Tsunade with it as there'd only be a repeat like when he tried to grab her with his tongue. If he tries to poison her, her liver will regenerate and render the poison moot. Or she could use the antidote she has in her tools, which she'd probably have anyway because she worked with Oro for so long.
    • Living Corpse Reincarnation: He's not going to use this in the heat of battle but if he does Tsunade has the mental fortitude to attack while impaled, to attack with stomach and respiratory muscles cut, and to overcome a phobia in addition to her precise chakra control I see her breaking free. The obvious counter to this argument is Orochimaru has a 5 in genjutsu and she only has a 3. This is true but she also has better chakra control. It was stated that healing jutus require a lot of chakra and she managed to heal a whole village, while keeping up her transformation technique, and she had summoned Katsuyu which as we've seen with Jiraiya and Naruto large summons take considerable chakra. In the war she has healed her stomach twice (Susanoo Sword and 3 Yasaka Magatamas) and used creation rebirth to heal the wounds from the heavenly transfer technique, in addition to healing the other kages, and breaking through Susanoo and Madara's mokuton clone. Additionally it was also stated that Medical jutsu requires precise chakra control because if the chakra is not controlled effectively the patient can be killed or the justu is ineffective and Tsunade is hailed as the greatest living medic.
    • Summoning Gate and Triple Summoning Gate Rashomon: Kiba and Akamaru put a dent in the single gate in Part I. Tsunade breaks through it.
    • Sword of Kusanagi: Longsword of the Sky- Tsunade needs only grab the sword. As long as it doesn't decapitate her she'll survive if she can regrow vital organs in her abdomen then she should be able to regrow limbs and digits.
    • Temporary Paralysis Technique- Iirc Genin Sasuke and Sakura overcame this technique.
    • Wind Release: Great Breakthrough -If Tsunade is using her chakra to stay on the ground like she did when Pein attacked the village (she was using it to counter shinra tensei) then I see her receiving injuries similar to the heavenly transfer technique which she'd heal.
    • Eight Branches is nothing but very large taijutsu taijutsu. Tsunade would only need to punch the heads as they attack and the damage recieved with byakougou.
    • Then there is Manda and Katsuya. Katsuya would prove useful against the 8 branches technique. Manda also had no jutsus he could bite and coil. For that reason he'd be defeated as well.
    • Body Pathway Derangement could be countered by perhaps a raiton cloak which Oro does not have and his taijutsu and stamina is less than Tsunade's so he could get caught by that.
    • She can fight similar to Kabuto evidenced by
      she wouldn't be able to compare their strength unless they're styles were similar. If Orochimaru got caught in a similar way to Tsunade then he would eventually need to shed his body.
    • Against her strength he would need to shed his body.
    • Against Katsuya's acid he would have to shed.

    My conclusion Tsunade would win
    Did you steal this or... did you have this ready? LOL Nice work. +Rep.
     
         

  13. #13
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,044
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.
     



    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    orochimaru
     
         

  14. #14
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    It would be Oro with High Difficulty I think. We can't say no difficulty. >.> Tsunade isn't that weak. She has her mark, which will save her until it runs out of chakra and she turns into her old form. She has a summoning too.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member EnvyMyApex's Avatar
    Status
    EnvyMyApex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,236
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Hmm... Tsunade has been showing us some impressive moves lately, but I'd have to give it to Orochimaru.
     
         

  16. #16
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Tsunade, high difficulty.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    spokentruth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,552
    Location
    Under your Bed
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by mezuki View Post
    Orochimaru medium difficulty
    only way he loses is by plot
    whole series is plot
     
         

  18. #18
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    m.....nah i wont entertain this one.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by ReapTermin View Post
    Did you steal this or... did you have this ready? LOL Nice work. +Rep.
    thanks. I made this thread a few days ago.
     
         

  20. #20
    Narutard Simplified's Avatar
    Status
    Simplified is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    955
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru vs Tsunade

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    So here's what I think working under the the ideas provided by the databook. Their prowess in ninjutsu is the same albeit in they are strong in different areas. She is by far better at taijutsu in comparison to him. He is much better at casting genjutsu. They are of equal intellect. He is a whole tier faster than her. She has more stamina than him. He performs hand seals faster than she does.
    • Attack Prevention Technique: is pointless if Tsunade goes ahead and punches the surface Orochimaru has blended into
    • Binding Snake Glare Spell: Her natural strength was great enough to lift Gamabunta's sword, so ripping snakes shouldn't cause too much problems.
    • Body Flame Technique- Too slow and where would he go?
    • Body Shedding- Actually this is very useful. Orochimaru's body was healthy when Tsunade punched him before but he could not shed his skin because of his arms. So he had to quit the fight. Now he can afford being hit by Tsunade but apparently this jutsu takes a lot of chakra.
    • Five Elements Seal- Would require she had an even numbered seal on to be effective.
    • Formation of Ten Thousand Snakes- Problematic however this technique can be cancelled out by heavenly foot of Pain if acted upon immediately.
    • Gathering of Snakes isn't useful because of the nature of Tsunade's attacks in combination with Orochimaru's soft physique technique. So she won't cut his body.
    • Hidden Shadow snake hands would work against Orochimaru if he tries to grab Tsunade with it as there'd only be a repeat like when he tried to grab her with his tongue. If he tries to poison her, her liver will regenerate and render the poison moot. Or she could use the antidote she has in her tools, which she'd probably have anyway because she worked with Oro for so long.
    • Living Corpse Reincarnation: He's not going to use this in the heat of battle but if he does Tsunade has the mental fortitude to attack while impaled, to attack with stomach and respiratory muscles cut, and to overcome a phobia in addition to her precise chakra control I see her breaking free. The obvious counter to this argument is Orochimaru has a 5 in genjutsu and she only has a 3. This is true but she also has better chakra control. It was stated that healing jutus require a lot of chakra and she managed to heal a whole village, while keeping up her transformation technique, and she had summoned Katsuyu which as we've seen with Jiraiya and Naruto large summons take considerable chakra. In the war she has healed her stomach twice (Susanoo Sword and 3 Yasaka Magatamas) and used creation rebirth to heal the wounds from the heavenly transfer technique, in addition to healing the other kages, and breaking through Susanoo and Madara's mokuton clone. Additionally it was also stated that Medical jutsu requires precise chakra control because if the chakra is not controlled effectively the patient can be killed or the justu is ineffective and Tsunade is hailed as the greatest living medic.
    • Summoning Gate and Triple Summoning Gate Rashomon: Kiba and Akamaru put a dent in the single gate in Part I. Tsunade breaks through it.
    • Sword of Kusanagi: Longsword of the Sky- Tsunade needs only grab the sword. As long as it doesn't decapitate her she'll survive if she can regrow vital organs in her abdomen then she should be able to regrow limbs and digits.
    • Temporary Paralysis Technique- Iirc Genin Sasuke and Sakura overcame this technique.
    • Wind Release: Great Breakthrough -If Tsunade is using her chakra to stay on the ground like she did when Pein attacked the village (she was using it to counter shinra tensei) then I see her receiving injuries similar to the heavenly transfer technique which she'd heal.
    • Eight Branches is nothing but very large taijutsu taijutsu. Tsunade would only need to punch the heads as they attack and the damage recieved with byakougou.
    • Then there is Manda and Katsuya. Katsuya would prove useful against the 8 branches technique. Manda also had no jutsus he could bite and coil. For that reason he'd be defeated as well.
    • Body Pathway Derangement could be countered by perhaps a raiton cloak which Oro does not have and his taijutsu and stamina is less than Tsunade's so he could get caught by that.
    • She can fight similar to Kabuto evidenced by
      she wouldn't be able to compare their strength unless they're styles were similar. If Orochimaru got caught in a similar way to Tsunade then he would eventually need to shed his body.
    • Against her strength he would need to shed his body.
    • Against Katsuya's acid he would have to shed.

    My conclusion Tsunade would win
    Edit: The edos might cause a problem but we know Tsunade has a form of fuinjutsu as per her seal on her forehead. Given the fact that she is the oldest living Uzumaki we know with actual connections to members of her clan she probably has other sealing jutsus.
    But the edos do pose an interesting problem. Though she may be able to remove the talisman Oro used to control them when blow to their heads. At which point they'd help her.
    Wrong on a lot of points, but nice try. (bolded some)

    Oro wins mid diff, I don't know where you got that Oro can't take Tsunade's punches, he TANKED them in part 1 like a champ. Even tsunade was surprised, she wondered why he was conscious.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •