Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Re: Suggestion to the site

I agree, and disagree.
    It would majorly affect certain sections such as the Custom User Section.
    Due to the editing time limit, which doesn't allow you to edit your post, after a certain set time, this would majorly affect Custom Users, as they would have to constantly make new threads, due to not being able to edit their post, let alone multi-post to update their thread. With that it would put more work on Scorps, as the Custom User's section, would constantly get new threads, and he would have to check all of them practically.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzeh View Post
    It's already possible to do that. To the right side of the thread title, you'll see "Replies" and "Views". The number beside "Replies" is a link. By clicking that link, a pop up will open showing a list off all the members that posted in the thread and the number of posts they made. In this case, you can search for your own name (CTRL+F should open up a search bar where you can type your username). Beside your username is the # of posts you made, click that number and you'll be taken to a page showing all your posts (or all posts of the person's #count you clicked). If you click the username itself, you get taken to the profile.

That doesn't work, I tried it on several threads but every time a screen popped up with "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    design ● creativity ● art

Quote Originally Posted by -Severus Snape- View Post
    That doesn't work, I tried it on several threads but every time a screen popped up with "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "
    I tried it a while ago, it works fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    I agree, and disagree.
    It would majorly affect certain sections such as the Custom User Section.
    Due to the editing time limit, which doesn't allow you to edit your post, after a certain set time, this would majorly affect Custom Users, as they would have to constantly make new threads, due to not being able to edit their post, let alone multi-post to update their thread. With that it would put more work on Scorps, as the Custom User's section, would constantly get new threads, and he would have to check all of them practically.
    Most plugins allow the admin to booze which section/forum/sub forum they want to exclude.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12