Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 94
  1. #26
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I am not aware of any sweat shops in the US...maybe you're thinking about socialist China? That's not capitalism, just so you know. I am repeatedly amused by your comments, thank you for so many laughs.

    China? Socialist? Those two don't even go together. China is the most Capitalist nation in the world.
    And I'm talking about the sweatshops owned by American corporations, who have outsourced the jobs and 'given' them to uneducated children whom work for scraps.
     
         

  2. #27
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post

    China? Socialist? Those two don't even go together. China is the most Capitalist nation in the world.
    And I'm talking about the sweatshops owned by American corporations, who have outsourced the jobs and 'given' them to uneducated children whom work for scraps.
    :rofl: I suggest you use google before you say any more. :rofl: You just sound stupid now, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. :rofl: I highly recommend an education, it will do you good. Everything you just said is the opposite of what reality is.
     
         

  3. #28
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    :rofl: I suggest you use google before you say any more. :rofl: You just sound stupid now, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. :rofl: I highly recommend an education, it will do you good. Everything you just said is the opposite of what reality is.
    Ad hominem fallacy.

    "However, China's 2011 nominal GDP per capita of US$5,413 puts it behind around ninety countries (out of 183 countries on the IMF list) in global GDP per capita rankings."

    "Modern-day China is mainly characterized as having a market economy based on private property ownership, and is one of the leading examples of state capitalism." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China#Economy)

    How is this socialism?
    I didn't use google, but you could at least use Wikipedia before you call me stupid.
     
         

  4. #29
    Academy Student
    Status
    Happy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    The United States have a huge national debt.
    The United States' prisons are overcrowed and criminal activity is sky-high.
    The United States' 1% owns almost 50% of the total financial wealth.
    The United States have experienced several financial craks, with one in 2008 costing the nation more than a trillion dollars and costing millions of people their savings.
    The United States' latest presidential race cost more than a billion dollars in campaigns alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post

    The crown-jewel if Liberalism is controlled by a small elite. You have two choices politically, because your very election-system is flawed at its core. Your finances are controlled by people who earn millions by taking them from others.
    Your 'diligent workers' are fired because your elite outsources your jobs and blame the governmen for forcing their hand.
    Your jobs are disappearing at a crazy rate, leaving the diligent and 'educated' americans without jobs and without an income base because their bosses simply felt like firing them.
    You have no safety-nets for the poor or the unlucky.
    Yours is a system built on egoism and it's eating itself .-.
    Thanks for your repley.
    BOLD PART: You cannot compare poilitical decisions with the fundamental concept of a state, both do not necessarly depend on each other.

    The "crack" in 2008, you mean the so called "finance crisis"?
    It wasn't the main fault of the USA and especially NOT the fault of capitalism lol! That's actually the main belief of everyone who did not watch the news or a political discussion since 2009.

    W/e back to the main topic!
    The most easy way to check if your system will be econimically able to stay alive is to ask one single question:
    Does the demand and supply for good and money have a free (free= depending on market) but influencable will?

    Answer it with a "yes" and you'll have a long life. If not there is no way you wouldn't do impositions form the very first second. The idea of your ideology is really great but not economically doable in the slightest way. As you can see I do only look at the possibility to realise the system.
     
         
    Last edited by Happy; 11-27-2012 at 05:45 PM.

  5. #30
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Ad hominem fallacy.

    "However, China's 2011 nominal GDP per capita of US$5,413 puts it behind around ninety countries (out of 183 countries on the IMF list) in global GDP per capita rankings."

    "Modern-day China is mainly characterized as having a market economy based on private property ownership, and is one of the leading examples of state capitalism." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China#Economy)

    How is this socialism?
    I didn't use google, but you could at least use Wikipedia before you call me stupid.
    Here, educate yourself, this is the search result for socialist China.

    https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&...=2025&bih=1080

    Just in case you do not know how to use google, obviously your ignarance is blinding.
     
         

  6. #31
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Here, educate yourself, this is the search result for socialist China.

    https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&...=2025&bih=1080

    Just in case you do not know how to use google, obviously your ignarance is blinding.
    Ad hominem.

    And, uh, dude, you should read your links:
    "This article is about the historical political philosophy during the Republican era of China. For the economic system practiced in the People's Republic of China, see Socialist market economy." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_socialism)

    Do you know what the Republican Era was? Well, it lasted from 1912 to 1949. It has nothing to do with China today.
    Socialist market economy, however, has everything to do with China today, and it reads:
    "Despite its formal title, this system has been widely cited as a form of state capitalism." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socialist_market_economy)

    Socialism often has a common denominator in Marx's thoughts and ideas regarding capitalism. He, more than anyone, criticized the monetary classes in the Capitalist society. It's these classes that the Chinese government encourages. They've adopted a Capitalist system that encourages class division and class exploitation, which is the direct opposite of Socialism, as Socialism encourages and promotes a society without classes.
    When China promotes class division, they, per difiniton, cannot call themselves Socialist.
    Socialism doesn't always mean stae-ownership. That's a common misunderstanding.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    In my eyes; Politics is a department of the military industry that's created to give the voters the illusion that they have a saying in the matter.

    But if I had to name a 'political ideology' I'd say I support constitutionalists like Ron Paul.

    A wider explanation of my ideal policy would be one that tries to destroy classism in the economy/society. One that straves for actual freedom from labor in the future. So people won't have to waste their lives on forced payed slavery. And I'm aware that won't go easy with all the established corruption in our world. I'd follow a guy/lady that tries to deminish the labor pressure on the people. I don't want to waste 5 days of my week forcing myself to do work that I don't like, making me passive since I can't do anything about it. And I wouldn't wish that for my fellow men either. I'm sorry, I can't think within the borders society since it bores me. And that simple-minded way of looking at politics won't change the future for our kids.
    Politics is not a military industry as before people like Aristotle politics were used.
    Very short overview of Aristotle politics
    Democracy:dangerous self rule
    Monarchy:leader works for the good of the people
    Tyranny:leader works his own benefit
    Aristocracy:a few working for the good of the people
    Oligarchy:a few working for their own benefit
    Polity:the rule of many for the benefit of all

    Now as for working I think you should work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    So, If I'm a 99.9999% Student and another is a 100%, then what? I can't afford College, nor can he, but there's only one Scholarship.
    He gets it, I don't. He gets an education, I don't. All because my parents didn't have the money.
    Why should I be punished for my parent's mistakes? Why should sons of big-shots be rewarded?
    You are not being punished for the choices your parents make as the scientist Tesla grew up poor but was not held back. While money helps for getting where you want to go it is not a wall. Your parents also do not have to pay for college as you could work to pay for it yourself or help them also pay for college.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Capitalism is the only known form of government to actually work, all the others fail miserably and the citizens live in poverty. I can explain why, but I shouldn't have to, it's simple math. I'm a capitalist.
    Exactly, capitalism is what has been shown to work much better than socialism and communism. America was brought up on capitalism and is proof that if smart people are running things, it works.
     
         

  8. #33
    Academy Student
    Status
    Happy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    China is based on a solcialistic constitution with communistic government ó,ò but over the time they changed. The way they think and act nowadays is probably the rawest/most reckless capitalistic way ever.

    PS: The main topic of this thread hopefully is cleared.
     
         
    Last edited by Happy; 11-27-2012 at 06:19 PM.

  9. #34
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    China is based on a solcialistic constitution with communistic government ó,ò but over the time they changed. The way they think and act nowadays is probably the rawest/most reckless capitalistic way ever.

    PS: The main topic of this thread hopefully is cleared.
    Yep. China was based on Socialistic ideas, but it's not Socialistic in the slightest today.
     
         

  10. #35
    psychosocial YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    Politics is not a military industry as before people like Aristotle politics were used.
    Very short overview of Aristotle politics
    Democracy:dangerous self rule
    Monarchy:leader works for the good of the people
    Tyranny:leader works his own benefit
    Aristocracy:a few working for the good of the people
    Oligarchy:a few working for their own benefit
    Polity:the rule of many for the benefit of all

    Now as for working I think you should work.


    You are not being punished for the choices your parents make as the scientist Tesla grew up poor but was not held back. While money helps for getting where you want to go it is not a wall. Your parents also do not have to pay for college as you could work to pay for it yourself or help them also pay for college.


    Exactly, capitalism is what has been shown to work much better than socialism and communism. America was brought up on capitalism and is proof that if smart people are running things, it works.
    Damn, your a simple mind. You just explained the definite meaning of politics. But that has nothing to do with my statement. I am only pointing out the corruption in american politics. Mentioning Aristotle doesn't back up your story. _O-
     
         
    Last edited by YowYan; 11-27-2012 at 07:30 PM.

  11. #36
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    The United States have a huge national debt.
    The United States' prisons are overcrowed and criminal activity is sky-high.
    The United States' 1% owns almost 50% of the total financial wealth.
    The United States have experienced several financial craks, with one in 2008 costing the nation more than a trillion dollars and costing millions of people their savings.
    The United States' latest presidential race cost more than a billion dollars in campaigns alone.

    The crown-jewel if Liberalism is controlled by a small elite. You have two choices politically, because your very election-system is flawed at its core. Your finances are controlled by people who earn millions by taking them from others.
    Your 'diligent workers' are fired because your elite outsources your jobs and blame the governmen for forcing their hand.
    Your jobs are disappearing at a crazy rate, leaving the diligent and 'educated' americans without jobs and without an income base because their bosses simply felt like firing them.
    You have no safety-nets for the poor or the unlucky.
    Yours is a system built on egoism and it's eating itself .-.



    So failing once should cost you your entire adult life?
    -Debt was caused by poor management
    -US prisons are crowded because of high population
    -The 1% figure is completely false
    -Financial problems were caused by poor management

    To find out which system works and which does not is simple. Just look at California and Texas.

    California is close to the way you want things to run. Do you know what the state's financial position is currently? California is bankrupt.
    Texas is the opposite. Do you know what the state's financial position is currently? Growing.

    You listed those socialist countries like Sweden but to support their way of living they have a HUGE tax and if they do not get enough money to support their socialism then they will end up like Greece and some other EU countries that are collapsing.
     
         

  12. #37
    psychosocial YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    -Debt was caused by poor management
    -US prisons are crowded because of high population
    -The 1% figure is completely false
    -Financial problems were caused by poor management

    To find out which system works and which does not is simple. Just look at California and Texas.

    California is close to the way you want things to run. Do you know what the state's financial position is currently? California is bankrupt.
    Texas is the opposite. Do you know what the state's financial position is currently? Growing.

    You listed those socialist countries like Sweden but to support their way of living they have a HUGE tax and if they do not get enough money to support their socialism then they will end up like Greece and some other EU countries that are collapsing.
    -Debt was consciously created to pressure the citizens more financially.
    -US Prisons are crowded because crowded prisons are profitable.
    -I guess with the 1% figure you mean the elitists who bought off congress, the white house, etc. That's a fact, wether you want to turn a blind eye to it is up to you.
    -Financial problems are caused by the corrupt monetary system that's created to transfer money from the poor to the wealthy.
     
         

  13. #38
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    I support no one.... With all due respect I despise both left and right. I dislike Liberals and Conservatives, I'm not a fan of the Democratic or Republican party. I'am a moderate Libertarian, I'm a really middle person. I'm slit right down the middle per say ... because both sides are idiots
     
         

  14. #39
    Member GEIxBattleRifle's Avatar
    Status
    GEIxBattleRifle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    I am also a believer in Libertarian/Anarcho Communism like you are because

    I don't want greedy people shipping my job overseas and putting profit above the people half of my family lost jobs because of the selfish intentions of other people. There are over 150 workers who were fired from a Sensata plant recently and you would think WHEN THOSE WORKERS MADE THEM OVER 600 MILLION IN HALF A YEAR you would think you would reward them right? Nope this cocky boss sent the jobs to China for cheap labor. Libertarian/Anarcho Communism counters this because I won't need to worry about people taking my income

    Also this ensures the greatest freedom and the well being of the people rather than the wealthy and powerful which the wealthy/powerful they can restrict you like working your ass for very little in return. Your future is in their hands you never know one day you may walk into work and find you got fired because the boss simply wanted to and know you're struggling to find another job.

    There's been cases were women got fired because they simply rejected having sex with there boss and they threaten the women ''If you don't have sex with me you loss your job.'' what kind of BS is that
     
         

  15. #40
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Socialists! Socialist commies everywhere!

     
         

  16. #41
    Member GEIxBattleRifle's Avatar
    Status
    GEIxBattleRifle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    ^^^^

    Socialism has advantages but the disadvantages outweigh the advantages
     
         
    Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 11-28-2012 at 01:56 AM.

  17. #42
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    So failing once should cost you your entire adult life?
    You're entire adult life is 18-65 on average I believe. If you mess up once and can't manage to fix it in 50 years, then you didn't try hard enough.
     
         

  18. #43
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    -Debt was caused by poor management
    -US prisons are crowded because of high population
    -The 1% figure is completely false
    -Financial problems were caused by poor management

    To find out which system works and which does not is simple. Just look at California and Texas.

    California is close to the way you want things to run. Do you know what the state's financial position is currently? California is bankrupt.
    Texas is the opposite. Do you know what the state's financial position is currently? Growing.

    You listed those socialist countries like Sweden but to support their way of living they have a HUGE tax and if they do not get enough money to support their socialism then they will end up like Greece and some other EU countries that are collapsing.
    That's kinda how it works The government takes a 'huge' chunk of your income in exchange for complete and utter financial security in every imginable situation.
    We pay a huge percentage in taxes, but, in exchange, our income is much higher. With more money in our wallets, we spend more on different goods. It's simply a larger wheel of profit. We're payed more, our jobs are more secure, we have very few poor, we're one of the most educated nations in the world, etcetera.
    Socialism works. Just sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Socialists! Socialist commies everywhere!

    =/
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member
    Status
    drknght is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    I'm right, specifically I advocate enlightened absolute monarchy. Hitler was a socialist, good thing someone pointed that out here, because many people assume he was extreme righty, which is BS.
     
         

  20. #45
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by drknght View Post
    I'm right, specifically I advocate enlightened absolute monarchy. Hitler was a socialist, good thing someone pointed that out here, because many people assume he was extreme righty, which is BS.
    Hitler was a Nazi. It's a completely different ideology.
     
         

  21. #46
    Member GEIxBattleRifle's Avatar
    Status
    GEIxBattleRifle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Does anybody here think Capitalism is almost like a game of monopoly? I would love to hear your reply
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member
    Status
    drknght is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Hitler was a Nazi. It's a completely different ideology.
    Nazism is not completely different ideology from socialism. Intervention of gov't, controlling businesses to lower unemployment, hyperinflation, 4 year plan, deutsche arbeitsfront, and other shit - That's all socialism. The background of a nazi flag is also red, concentration camps were his version of gulags. Hitler WAS a socialist.
     
         

  23. #48
    Member GEIxBattleRifle's Avatar
    Status
    GEIxBattleRifle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Yeah Hitler was all into Nazism and Fascism. I remember reading a while back he claimed to be a supporter of socialism to trick people into supporting him and once he gained power he revealed he was actually into fascism/Nazism tricking the fools. The word socialism was used by him to cause confusion
     
         
    Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 11-28-2012 at 11:07 PM.

  24. #49
    [BNB]Defconite BMN's Avatar
    Status
    BMN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Capitalism depends on human suffering and extreme amounts of waste in order to work. Not a good system. Money should not be the issue. We aren't animals anymore. We should be combining our efforts to do more productive things... like immortality! If only people wised up that the current way we do things is self-destructive... If only our priorities were different then we could live forever. And the crazy thing is that we could do it TODAY if we really wanted to...
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member
    Status
    drknght is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your Political Ideology

    Just want to add. No capitalism=no progress=monkeys on a tree
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •