Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Vs.ing Fodder Anand in World
    chess championship

Kwalker, it's time i cut your balls off [Closed]

Kakashi: Come here and face me like a man, so i can rip your balls off for once and for all !!!

┼ Rei's R&R

┼ Killing yes, but doesn't count towards Bio

┼ Stealing-No

┼ Customs-Yes apart from element.

┼ Substitutions- 1

┼ Terrain:

┼ Background theme:

┼ Start at Mid range.

┼ Kakashi Bio in sig, no sharingan though. Update is currently in this unapproved Updated bio [X]

┼ Post your Bio and make ze first Move.

► Note: Spamming this thread will result in being neg rep'ed and reported, Unless i know you

Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 10-08-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Itachi Solo's.

Re: Kwalker, it's time i cut your balls off [Closed]

*Spams*

, good luck mate. :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    *Spams*

, good luck mate. :D
    *Cuts your balls of and shoves it down your throat*

Enjoy.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Is back and happy to be back
    ^_^

Ryū Uchiha in sig. Update is currently in this unapproved Updated bio HERE

*As I am walking on the water towards the battle field I notice my opponent (I'm assuming the middle of the island on that hill since you didn't specify where) on the hill in front of me. I reach the beach and continue to walk towards him channeling my chakra and molding it (this goes unaware because you don't have the eyes to see it happen). I finally calmly walk up the hill and stop at mid range between me and you.*

Ryu: "So you dare challenge a Uchiha? You may be a well known ninja Kakashi but even this is a foolish act on your part." (talking dosn't effect the battle)

*As soon as I finish saying that I quickly dash towards you and throw 3 explosive kunais (1. slightly above you. 2. slightly to your left. 3. slightly to your right.) at you. With my right hand raised and use my already channeled chakra from earlier shoot a ball of electricity straight at you (would be close range by now). I stop while also preforming the tiger seal and exhale a medium sized fireball a little more than half the size of the Great fireball technique into the air a little above you. It then split's into 12 fire orbs the size of a coconut wich would float around you in mid air. I then preform the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger hand seals and exhale a flammable gas from my lungs (its gas so you cant see it). I then click my teeth to create a spark and it ignites the flammable gas and throw a kunai at a orb to make the other 12 fire orbs floating around you ignite as well. (To recap all of that: 3 Explosive kunais to make sure you stay in place, Raiton attack straight at you, 2 Katon attacks that burn you into a crisp.)*

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

(Katon:Fudou Faia Bakudan)- Fire release:Floating Fire Mines
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:20
    Damage:40
    Description:The user will perform the Tiger hand seal and exhale a medium sized fireball a little more than half the size of the Great fireball technique into the air a little above him and his opponent but closer to the opponent.The fireball when it is close to the opponent will split into around 12 fire orbs the size of a coconut wich would float around the opponent in mid air.If the fireball comes in contact with an solid object it will explode and also detonate the other mines around.The fire orbs are like the Exploding Flame Shots so they can't engulf someone in flames but cause damage to him by exploding.
    ~Note:Can be used twice per battle.
    ~Note:The user must wait 2 turns before using it again
    ~Note:If the orbs don't explode thay can remain on the battlefield for one moreturn.
    ~Note:No S rank fire techniques the same turn this is used.

(Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Ryu: "Hmmm maybe too much? After all it has been awhile since I've done this, I should have played around with him some more. Oh well."

*I still watch the smoke for any kind of movement.*

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

Quote Originally Posted by Kwalker394 View Post
    Ryū Uchiha in sig. Update is currently in this unapproved Updated bio HERE

*As I am walking on the water towards the battle field I notice my opponent (I'm assuming the middle of the island on that hill since you didn't specify where) on the hill in front of me. I reach the beach and continue to walk towards him channeling my chakra and molding it (this goes unaware because you don't have the eyes to see it happen). I finally calmly walk up the hill and stop at mid range between me and you.*

Ryu: "So you dare challenge a Uchiha? You may be a well known ninja Kakashi but even this is a foolish act on your part." (talking dosn't effect the battle)

*As soon as I finish saying that I quickly dash towards you and throw 3 explosive kunais (1. slightly above you. 2. slightly to your left. 3. slightly to your right.) at you. With my right hand raised and use my already channeled chakra from earlier shoot a ball of electricity straight at you (would be close range by now). I stop while also preforming the tiger seal and exhale a medium sized fireball a little more than half the size of the Great fireball technique into the air a little above you. It then split's into 12 fire orbs the size of a coconut wich would float around you in mid air. I then preform the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger hand seals and exhale a flammable gas from my lungs (its gas so you cant see it). I then click my teeth to create a spark and it ignites the flammable gas and throw a kunai at a orb to make the other 12 fire orbs floating around you ignite as well. (To recap all of that: 3 Explosive kunais to make sure you stay in place, Raiton attack straight at you, 2 Katon attacks that burn you into a crisp.)*

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Description:The user will perform the Tiger hand seal and exhale a medium sized fireball a little more than half the size of the Great fireball technique into the air a little above him and his opponent but closer to the opponent.The fireball when it is close to the opponent will split into around 12 fire orbs the size of a coconut wich would float around the opponent in mid air.If the fireball comes in contact with an solid object it will explode and also detonate the other mines around.The fire orbs are like the Exploding Flame Shots so they can't engulf someone in flames but cause damage to him by exploding.
    ~Note:If the orbs don't explode thay can remain on the battlefield for one moreturn.

(Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Ryu: "Hmmm maybe too much? After all it has been awhile since I've done this, I should have played around with him some more. Oh well."

*I still watch the smoke for any kind of movement.*
    Note: I can see your "Gas" jutsu because this is how it actually looks like:

Anyway, let's continue ^^

Kakashi: Noob, let me show you how it's done.

Just as i see you run towards me and throw 3 explosive kunai's, i make a few handseals exhale out a meteor-sized fireball, which knocks your explosive kunai's off from their intended trajectory. (I assume you've stopped your lightning jutsu, or you're dead)

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 10-01-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*As soon as your jutsu is exhaled from your mouth that is a "meteor-sized sphere of fire" I concentrate chakra into my feet. Before your jutsu is close enough to do damage I jump upwards and jump again in mid-air to my right out of the way of the fire ball. While in mid air I also release Raiton chakra from my hands that take shape in 3 lightning birds about the same size as an avarage crow. They go directly for you. 1. is on the right of all three of them 2. is in the middle of all of them 3. is on the left of all of them (so their like this * * * lol). Still in mid air but closer to the ground now I throw several (about 10) shurikens at you in different flight angles. Right after they leave my hand they are set a blazed. I then hit the ground and quickly flip back to my feet sliding to my right and soon stopping. (Remember because of the size of the fire ball I am concealed so you cant see me *true the other way around* so me jumping out of the way and using my first attack would be practically un-dodgeable + almost un- countable because of the time frame and how close we are *still short dist*)

[Kuuki shissou] ♦ Air dash ♦
    Range: All
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Air dash is a special move that allows a ninja to jump once, and while they are still going upward, push off of air to jump again in a different direction. It does not allow them to go upward again, only allowing them to dash forward in mid-air, backwards, down, left, or right. How this works is that while a ninja is jumping, they will force chakra out of their feel, forming a purple seal underneath them that look like a circle with 6 points like a star beneath them. From there they will have a split second to dash in any direction with the exception of up. This can be used once per jump from the ground and the dash is fast enough to dodge some attacks.
    ~Usable only twice.
    ~Faust can only teach this.

Lightning Style: Heat-Seeking White Chirp | Raiton: Kaon-Samoshii Shiro Saezuru
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short/Mid/Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user concentrates his lightning chakara to both his hands and releases it, while extending his arms outwards. He then manipulates the lightning chakara as it is been released to take the form of 3 lightning birds that traveling directly at their opponent. The birds are about the same size as an avarage crow. The birds will continue to follow the opponent unless he counters them. The birds also leave off chirping noise like sasukes chidori.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
    Note: If used the user cannot use the next turn
    Note: No other lightning jutsus during the same turn
    Note: Can only be taught be ShikamarUchiha10

(Kaen Shuriken Ranbu) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage

Ryu: "I'm no expert this is true but noob is far from my level. Using your own move's blind sight to hide my move before its too late? Nothing noobish about that (Chuckles a bit)." *Ryu looks at Kakashi still watching his moves and evilly grinning.*

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

*As soon as your jutsu is exhaled from your mouth that is a "meteor-sized sphere of fire" I concentrate chakra into my feet. Before your jutsu is close enough to do damage I jump upwards and jump again in mid-air to my right out of the way of the fire ball. While in mid air I also release Raiton chakra from my hands that take shape in 3 lightning birds about the same size as an avarage crow. They go directly for you. 1. is on the right of all three of them 2. is in the middle of all of them 3. is on the left of all of them (so their like this * * * lol). Still in mid air but closer to the ground now I throw several (about 10) shurikens at you in different flight angles. Right after they leave my hand they are set a blazed. I then hit the ground and quickly flip back to my feet sliding to my right and soon stopping. (Remember because of the size of the fire ball I am concealed so you cant see me *true the other way around* so me jumping out of the way and using my first attack would be practically un-dodgeable + almost un- countable because of the time frame and how close we are *still short dist*)

Description: Air dash is a special move that allows a ninja to jump once, and while they are still going upward, push off of air to jump again in a different direction. It does not allow them to go upward again, only allowing them to dash forward in mid-air, backwards, down, left, or right. How this works is that while a ninja is jumping, they will force chakra out of their feel, forming a purple seal underneath them that look like a circle with 6 points like a star beneath them. From there they will have a split second to dash in any direction with the exception of up. This can be used once per jump from the ground and the dash is fast enough to dodge some attacks.
    ~Usable only twice.

Description: The user concentrates his lightning chakara to both his hands and releases it, while extending his arms outwards. He then manipulates the lightning chakara as it is been released to take the form of 3 lightning birds that traveling directly at their opponent. The birds are about the same size as an avarage crow. The birds will continue to follow the opponent unless he counters them. The birds also leave off chirping noise like sasukes chidori.

(Kaen Shuriken Ranbu) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage

Ryu: "I'm no expert this is true but noob is far from my level. Using your own move's blind sight to hide my move before its too late? Nothing noobish about that (Chuckles a bit)." *Ryu looks at Kakashi still watching his moves and evilly grinning.*
    As lightning birds -3 of them- head me direction really fast. Not wasting any time, i spit out multiple powerful spears which collide and cancels out your birds.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

I then see around 12 shurikens on fire coming at me from different angles, so i immediately jump into the air, and make three meteor-sized fireballs, completely destroying your shurikens on fire. They then explode into a geyser of flames, coming down crashing into you and killing you in process.

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

While you're occupied, to make it even difficult for you, i quickly exhale out super-heated ash around you, then click my teeth and a massive explosion happens around you, completely destroying you.

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion

Kakashi: Well, that was over faster than i expected

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*As you jump in the air I quickly Jump to my right and then jump again in mid air to gain distance between me and you. As I am in the air I bite my thumb and wipe the blood on my tattoo and preform the hand seals and quickly summon Akuma The King of Robins and quickly fly around the battle zone.*

Ryu: "Now then you really didnt think it would be that easy did you? Behold the great power of Akuma!"

~Usable only twice.

Kuro Nodo Komadori Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Akuma (Black-throated Robin Summoning Technique: Akuma)
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra: 30 Chakra
    Description:
    The user wipes his/her blood on the hand that he/she has the summoning tattoo on. He/she will then perform the Boar-Dog-Bird-Monkey-Ram and slam their hand on the ground thus summoning Akuma The King of Robins. Akuma is about 30 meters tall. He has a grey-black face, throat and upper breast with a grey crown and nape, and a white diagonal mark on the neck. The upperparts are blue-grey, and the underparts grey to white over the abdomen and under the tail coverts. The bill and legs are black, and the eyes are dark brown. The plumage is reminiscent of a cuckoo-shrike but the white neck marking is diagnostic.
    Akuma is a P. albonotata Species in the Genus Poecilodryas.

Abilities:
    ~Akuma can speak
    ~Akuma can also do a synchronized elemental combination collaboration jutsu with his summoner
    ~Capable of using Fuuton up to A rank
    ~Because of his wing strength he can deflect any weapons thrown at him as well as any D rank attacks by flapping his wings.

Restrictions:
    ~Must have signed the Black-throated Robin contract
    ~Kwalker394 can only teach how to summon Akuma
    ~Each jutsu counts toward the summoner's 3 moves
    ~synchronized elemental combination collaboration jutsu counts as 2 moves of the summoners 3 move limit
    ~Riding Akuma counts as a move
    ~Can only be summoned once per battle
    ~Can stay in the fight up to 4 turns

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

*As you jump in the air I quickly Jump to my right and then jump again in mid air to gain distance between me and you. As I am in the air I bite my thumb and wipe the blood on my tattoo and preform the hand seals and quickly summon Akuma The King of Robins and quickly fly around the battle zone.*

Ryu: "Now then you really didnt think it would be that easy did you? Behold the great power of Akuma!"

~Usable only twice.

Kuro Nodo Komadori Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Akuma (Black-throated Robin Summoning Technique: Akuma)
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra: 30 Chakra
    Description:
    The user wipes his/her blood on the hand that he/she has the summoning tattoo on. He/she will then perform the Boar-Dog-Bird-Monkey-Ram and slam their hand on the ground thus summoning Akuma The King of Robins. Akuma is about 30 meters tall. He has a grey-black face, throat and upper breast with a grey crown and nape, and a white diagonal mark on the neck. The upperparts are blue-grey, and the underparts grey to white over the abdomen and under the tail coverts. The bill and legs are black, and the eyes are dark brown. The plumage is reminiscent of a cuckoo-shrike but the white neck marking is diagnostic.
    Akuma is a P. albonotata Species in the Genus Poecilodryas.

Abilities:
    ~Akuma can speak
    ~Akuma can also do a synchronized elemental combination collaboration jutsu with his summoner
    ~Capable of using Fuuton up to A rank
    ~Because of his wing strength he can deflect any weapons thrown at him as well as any D rank attacks by flapping his wings.

Restrictions:
    ~Must have signed the Black-throated Robin contract
    ~Kwalker394 can only teach how to summon Akuma
    ~Each jutsu counts toward the summoner's 3 moves
    ~synchronized elemental combination collaboration jutsu counts as 2 moves of the summoners 3 move limit
    ~Riding Akuma counts as a move
    ~Can only be summoned once per battle
    ~Can stay in the fight up to 4 turns
    As see you escape and summon a Robin, i exhale out several powerful dragon-head shaped fireballs which head directly to you.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

As you're occupied with the fireballs, i quickly perform some handseals and bring my hands down on the ground. Immediately, 4 giant pillars surrounds the Robin, the 4 giant pillars bind with intense electricity so it doesn't escape. Then the 4 pillars shoot intense electrical bolts at the Robin, killing it.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Kakashi: Lets do some taijutsu

I then run to you in very close range.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*While we are still flying and as you make your hand seal for the fireballs Akuma exhales a large amount of Wind from his mouth that can level anything in its path. As your B rank Katon and Akuma's A rank Futon collide they cancel each other out. Akuma then (still flying at high speeds but still mid range) sends large amount of wind into the sky. The sky begins to darken and extremely high winds start to surround the battle field and a F-5 Tornado appears over you practically destroying everything in its path with you along with it while Akuma use his strong wings to keep away from the Tornado's great wind strength.*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Akuma: "Truly you didn't summon me to beat this weakling Ryu."

Ryu: "Easy now Akuma he's stronger than he looks this wont stop him....I hope. *Smiling evily and chuckling* After all I haven't had my fun yet."

*Watching the battle field Akuma and Ryu continue to fly and keep their distance from the F-5 Tornado.*

Last edited by Kwalker394; 10-07-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

Simply, i make two immediate handseals and exhale out a meteor-sized fireball which cancels out your F-5 Tornado. When both jutsu collide and cancel out, i immediately send my electrical essence into the clouds bring my hand down and a powerful lightning bolt slams your Robin, bringing you down.

Kakashi: lets do some taijutsu eh? scared i might stab you in ze balls?

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*As we see you preform the Ram hand sign and raise your hand to the air Akuma flaps his wings to create a blade of wind aimed up at the sky that cuts the lighting bolt in half (Lightning is weak towards wind so my A Rank Futon can easily cut through a B Rank Raiton according to the Element Weakness chart). I then (preforming 7 hand signs) exhale a large Dragon of Fire towards you that then splits into 3 smaller dragons one on each side of you and one in coming straight at you hitting you at the same time. As soon as I exhale the Katon Jutsu Akuma flaps his wings to create a large gust of wind that fuels my Katon Jutsu as well as making it faster turning my B Rank Katon into a A Rank Katon (B+B Rank=A Rank Jutsu)*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Ryu: "If it's a Taijutsu Fight you want then a Taijutsu Fight is what you'll get......when it's time (hehehe).*

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

The second i see you start making your handseals, i start performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, and move my head in a spinning motion, thus then exhaling out a giant spiraling fireball.

Kakashi: I don't want to end this spar too quick. Do me a favor and lets do some taijutsu.

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

(Btw, your summoning disappears because it's been about 4 turns now)

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*As your jutsu is coming towards my jutsu (we stopped moving) Akuma just used his Futon turning my attack into a A Rank overpowering your jutsu and still coming towards you (weaker but still going towards you) right after our jutsu's collide I quickly exhale a sphere of fire that comes straight at you while preforming 2 hand seals right behind my other fire jutsu hiding it (meaning you cant see its coming) As soon as I exhale the fire technique I extend my arms out and releasing 3 Lighting birds that are about the size of a crow. B1, B2, and B3: B1 will fly to your right in a arch angle while B3 fly to your left in a arch angle and B2 stay's in the middle (NOTE: by the time I release B1 my Katon jutsu from before will be hitting you and right behind it is my other Katon jutsu) While you are busy with my 3 jutsu's (Katon 1: from yesterday Katon 2 from today and Raiton 1 from today) Akuma fly's me high above you I channel and mold my Katon Chakra. A soon as I mold my chakra Akuma disperses and I begin to fall. As I am falling I preform a hand sign and exhale a Large fireball little more than half the size of the Great fireball technique coming straight at you while also throwing a kunai. As it gets near you it splits into 12 orbs and as soon as it splits the kunai hits one of the orbs and make all the rest explode. (I'm still falling in the air)
    Recap:3 Katon jutsu's and 1 Raiton jutsu; The one from yesterday hits you while the one from today hides behind it and also hits you right after the first. The Raiton jutsu 2 birds coming at you from the sides in a arch angle while the middle one hits you from the smoke left over from the Katon jutsu's (so you can't see it) and they all hit you at the same time. The 3rd Katon jutsu (from above) splits into orbs and as they do my kunai sets them off causing even more damage.)*

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Ryu: "If you want Taijutsu....then here I come."

(I'am very much aware of when my own summon disperses)

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

*As your jutsu is coming towards my jutsu (we stopped moving) Akuma just used his Futon turning my attack into a A Rank overpowering your jutsu and still coming towards you (weaker but still going towards you) right after our jutsu's collide I quickly exhale a sphere of fire that comes straight at you while preforming 2 hand seals right behind my other fire jutsu hiding it (meaning you cant see its coming) As soon as I exhale the fire technique I extend my arms out and releasing 3 Lighting birds that are about the size of a crow. B1, B2, and B3: B1 will fly to your right in a arch angle while B3 fly to your left in a arch angle and B2 stay's in the middle (NOTE: by the time I release B1 my Katon jutsu from before will be hitting you and right behind it is my other Katon jutsu) While you are busy with my 3 jutsu's (Katon 1: from yesterday Katon 2 from today and Raiton 1 from today) Akuma fly's me high above you I channel and mold my Katon Chakra. A soon as I mold my chakra Akuma disperses and I begin to fall. As I am falling I preform a hand sign and exhale a Large fireball little more than half the size of the Great fireball technique coming straight at you while also throwing a kunai. As it gets near you it splits into 12 orbs and as soon as it splits the kunai hits one of the orbs and make all the rest explode. (I'm still falling in the air)
    Recap:3 Katon jutsu's and 1 Raiton jutsu; The one from yesterday hits you while the one from today hides behind it and also hits you right after the first. The Raiton jutsu 2 birds coming at you from the sides in a arch angle while the middle one hits you from the smoke left over from the Katon jutsu's (so you can't see it) and they all hit you at the same time. The 3rd Katon jutsu (from above) splits into orbs and as they do my kunai sets them off causing even more damage.)*

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Ryu: "If you want Taijutsu....then here I come."

(I'am very much aware of when my own summon disperses)
    I see a weak fireball in front of a powerful one, so immediately, without wasting anytime i clap my hands together and summon two giant waves, completely stopping your two fireball jutsus.

Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

With my peripheral vision, i see something which looks like three blue birds coming really at me. Not having enough time to perform a jutsu, i substitute myself with a nearby log. (This means your two last jutsu's won't hit me)

*Inserts Substitution Jutsu Here*

I then emerge from behind a tree, seeing you from mid range from me.

Kakashi: Lets do some taijutsu, i don't have all the time in the world.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*While you use your only Sub jutsu I raise a small platform pillar made from earth from the ground below to rise in the sky stopping me from falling and then slowly returning to the earth.*

Ryu: "If you want to use Taijutsu so badly then come up here and show me what you got."

*I slow my breathing while watching you with my right hand extending in front of me showing my palm while my left arm is lower but back to my body. I await your move*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Note: Your no longer Kakashi so you will have to chose the one that replaced it to continue to fight. Which would be Itachi if I'm not mistaking.

Last edited by Kwalker394; 10-18-2012 at 03:48 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

Yes, indeed i am.

++++++++++++

Itachi: Actually, i want to try something before that.

I immediately manipulate the water source, and emit a thick mist around you, making it really difficult for you to see.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Using my chakra inside the mist, i cause the water molecules to change into a diamond shape, bouncing light everywhere, making it next to impossible for you to see.

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu.

The second i've done this, i point my right hand towards your original location, and create a 10 meter lightning sword. I then move my hand in a horizontal trajectory really fast, slicing everything apart including you.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 10-19-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*As the hidden mist starts to surround me and light starts to shine in my eye I quickly go underground. (you wouldnt be able to notice) While underground and sense your presence I quickly create stone spikes from below you impaling your legs and your arms *I can sense you so I can hit these spots easily* While you are in pain and cant move (so no making hand signs) I rise out of the ground (behind you) and instantly pull out my sword and begin to slash you on your back gashing your back open. After the last slash I jump up and release a powerful fireball down upon you majorly damaging you. I then step over you and put my sword to your neck.*

Ryu: "Your jutsu (while good) but easy to counter is what led you to your down fall. You have to be careful."

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Katon: Hinotama no Mai) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
    Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
    Note: Requires a Sword.

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

I feel the ground steadily shake beneath me. Guessing it would be some sort of attack, i jump up and exhale out three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame, completely destroying the landscape beneath me.

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

In mid-air, with my peripheral vision, i see you emerge from the ground, so i make chidori in my hand, then emit multiple long lightning spears from my mouth, which come down and pierce your body from multiple different angles.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

When i land i then create a crow clone next to me.

(Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu) - Crow Clone Technique
    Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.
    Note: Can only be used by Itachi Bio's.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*As you jump into the air and I can no longer sense you (because your not touching the ground) I quickly dig down deeper so that you cant reach. When your Katon jutsu (unknown to me) destroys the landscape (as you proclaim and since you do not see me you wont be using your Raiton jutsu. As soon as you land I sense you again and begin to move towards your location I also sense another persons presence as well so I'm assuming a shadow clone. I preform the Rat|Horse|Dog|Snake and create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground trapping you and your clone unable to move. Right after I do the hand seals I then rise out of the ground and stomp my foot on the ground making a hole in front of me (leading you you underground but where your standing there is no hole) and exhale fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. I then preform the Dragon hand sign to erupt the lava below you melting you and the earth pillars into nothingness (the earth would turn into more lava) Just to be safe I make multiple sections of rock and move them around you trapping you after I preform the Rat hand sign. Thus trapping you inside a layer of rock with you inside with tons of lava.*

Ryu: "Let's see if you can dodge this attack young one."

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

When i land and create a crow clone, i realize that you still haven't emerged from the ground. All of a sudden i see rocks raise and trap me and my clone are trapped. So me and my clone then cover our bodies in lightning, destroying the earth around us.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

x2

The next second, my clone sees you emerge, and so make a few quick handseals and runs towards you with chidori in his right hand, yelling out chidori as he does. I stand where i was, observing your moves carefully..

Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 10-22-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*As I see your clone rush towards me with chidori (Right after I already stomped my foot on the ground) I quickly exhale a sphere of wind at you knocking your clone backwards as well as dispersing him. I then finish my Katon jutsu exhaling fire through the hole and making the Dragon hand sign erupting it from below you.*

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

*As I see your clone rush towards me with chidori (Right after I already stomped my foot on the ground) I quickly exhale a sphere of wind at you knocking your clone backwards as well as dispersing him. I then finish my Katon jutsu exhaling fire through the hole and making the Dragon hand sign erupting it from below you.*

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(we're mid ranged right)

+++

The second you exhale out your wind jutsu, dispersing my clone, (and before you do your second jutsu) I exhale an enormous intense flame of wall at you, completely annihilating everything in it's path.

Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

And to stop you from going underground, i bring down my hands which are cackling with lightning and smash them on the ground, create a powerful current of electricity racing through the ground, ripping apart every stone in its way. I then make the lightning current split up into three sections, one coming to you from your left in and arch, the other in a straight path and the last one in coming to you from the right in an arch.

Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Itachi: Let's see how you do against that.

I then create a crow clone to my right.

Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.
    Note: Can only be used by Itachi Bio's.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ^_^

*As I am about to exhale my Katon attack I see you also are about to exhale an attack. Quickly channeling more chakra into my lungs coverting into Katon Chakra I exhale a massive wall of intense flames negating your attack. In the confusion of heat and flames I quickly raise out a pillar of earth and jumping backwards. As I am in the air I see Raiton below me. I spit out 30 small flat pellets of Raiton at the ground lined right beside each other. As your jutsu comes in contact with my jutsu, the area that I am now landing is not electrifying as my jutsu is negating you attack like a barrier.*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Raiton: Dendou Hora Ryouiki (Lightning Style: Electric Mine Field)
    Type: Defense/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid Range
    Chakra: 20 Chakra
    Damage: N/A (10 Damage if stepped on)
    Description:
    The user concentrates on his Raiton chakra. The user then molds his chakra and channel it to his mouth while squishing it into small flatly round pellets. The user then spits out the small lighting pellets (about 30) to the ground in a wide area (8ft-13ft). When the opponent steps on the pellets they will send off a electrical signal through the air as well as shocking the opponent. These pellets are rather small and are usually unnoticeable to the naked eye. When these pellets go off the user can sense the electrical signal in the air by using his Raiton chakra within him/her to locate the enemy. This jutsu is very useful due to the fact that the user can locate the enemy in a split second and counter the opponent unsuspectingly or to set up a ambush for the unsuspecting enemy.
    ~Can only be taught by Kwalker394
    ~May also cause the user damage as well if stepped on
    ~Sensing only happens if the user is within mid-range of the pellets.

Ryu: "Looks like this won't be all that easy." (chuckling evilly)

Status
    Jun 2012
    chess championship

*As I am about to exhale my Katon attack I see you also are about to exhale an attack. Quickly channeling more chakra into my lungs coverting into Katon Chakra I exhale a massive wall of intense flames negating your attack. In the confusion of heat and flames I quickly raise out a pillar of earth and jumping backwards. As I am in the air I see Raiton below me. I spit out 30 small flat pellets of Raiton at the ground lined right beside each other. As your jutsu comes in contact with my jutsu, the area that I am now landing is not electrifying as my jutsu is negating you attack like a barrier.*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation

Raiton: Dendou Hora Ryouiki (Lightning Style: Electric Mine Field)
    Type: Defense/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid Range
    Chakra: 20 Chakra
    Damage: N/A (10 Damage if stepped on)
    Description:
    The user concentrates on his Raiton chakra. The user then molds his chakra and channel it to his mouth while squishing it into small flatly round pellets. The user then spits out the small lighting pellets (about 30) to the ground in a wide area (8ft-13ft). When the opponent steps on the pellets they will send off a electrical signal through the air as well as shocking the opponent. These pellets are rather small and are usually unnoticeable to the naked eye. When these pellets go off the user can sense the electrical signal in the air by using his Raiton chakra within him/her to locate the enemy. This jutsu is very useful due to the fact that the user can locate the enemy in a split second and counter the opponent unsuspectingly or to set up a ambush for the unsuspecting enemy.
    ~Can only be taught by Kwalker394
    ~May also cause the user damage as well if stepped on
    ~Sensing only happens if the user is within mid-range of the pellets.

Ryu: "Looks like this won't be all that easy." (chuckling evilly)
    Itachi: Your are not bad for an uchiha.. but i shall teach you true power..

After making the horse handseal really quickly, i again exhale out a massive wall of intense flame.

The nanosecond i exhale out the fireball jutsu, my clone exhales out multiple long spears which come all come from different angles.

I then immediately draw lightning energy from the sky and in a millisecond, i strike you with a powerful lightning bolt, paralyzing you.

Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

Itachi: That's only 1% of my power that i've just displayed..

Note: You wouldn't be able to see the lightning spears due to the giant fireball obscuring your vision.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»