Page 36 of 53 « First ... 2632333435363738394046 ... Last»
Results 876 to 900 of 1316
  1. #876
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellinette View Post
    Do you have any talent to make people to vote for you...to help you standing in top 3? I'm sorry to say no because you almost copied artworks from an artist in Deviantart. If you want to be in top 3, you must have some talent to draw your own art.
    I don't really believe you tbh, please share real evidence :o
     
         

  2. #877
    Academy Student Bellinette's Avatar
    Status
    Bellinette is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansom View Post
    ok, you got my attention!!!

    you got any prof that hes copyng' pics from deviant?
    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    I don't really believe you tbh, please share real evidence :o
    http://hellobaby.deviantart.com/#/d52z7x3
    and June's entry was from this
    http://hellobaby.deviantart.com/gallery/579222#/d3krdz0
     
         

  3. #878
    Senior Member
    Status
    Hansom is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    give it a rest, all ready!!
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    well that sucks the big one....

    hyuzhiha whats your explanation?
     
         

  4. #879
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Don't worry Hansom, I got this:

    This is Hyuz's:



    This is deviantart's:



    Hyuzhiha's good at art, give him a chance.
     
         

  5. #880
    Senior Member
    Status
    Hansom is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    give it a rest, all ready!!
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Don't worry Hansom, I got this:

    This is Hyuz's:



    This is deviantart's:



    Hyuzhiha's good at art, give him a chance.

    oh yeah!!
    its not the same, i mean it's the same pic but it's free handed and the details are very difficult....

    well i lost interest, theres nothing goin on with Hyuzhiha work...
     
         

  6. #881
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansom View Post
    oh yeah!!
    its not the same, i mean it's the same pic but it's free handed and the details are very difficult....

    well i lost interest, theres nothing goin on with Hyuzhiha work...
    Yep, plus the direction of the eyes are different.

    Seriously, to the person who accused him, if you're gonna go around calling people thieves, open your eyes a little wider at least.
     
         

  7. #882
    Academy Student Bellinette's Avatar
    Status
    Bellinette is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Yep, plus the direction of the eyes are different.

    Seriously, to the person who accused him, if you're gonna go around calling people thieves, open your eyes a little wider at least.
    I accused him of saying he could be in top 3 with those works as if there were his own and he was proud of them,and i never meaned to call him artthief. If he was really an artthief, you were also an artthief sir
     
         

  8. #883
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellinette View Post
    I accused him of saying he could be in top 3 with those works as if there were his own and he was proud of them,and i never meaned to call him artthief. If he was really an artthief, you were also an artthief sir
    My mind is full of ****.
     
         

  9. #884
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    Posts
    18,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Don't worry Hansom, I got this:

    This is Hyuz's:



    This is deviantart's:



    Hyuzhiha's good at art, give him a chance.

    I see nothing bad in it, tracing this good is a talent itself...!!
     
         

  10. #885
    +Kyon+'s Avatar
    Status
    +Kyon+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~Narutobase~
    Posts
    8,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing old nb days
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellinette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Don't worry Hansom, I got this:

    This is Hyuz's:



    This is deviantart's:



    Hyuzhiha's good at art, give him a chance.
    well i didnt know that. what to say now:o but its not a rip off. He copy these. Almost guys who submitted anime drawing, copy from manga. So whats wrong in that?
     
         
    Last edited by +Kyon+; 08-19-2012 at 03:31 PM.

  11. #886
    Academy Student Bellinette's Avatar
    Status
    Bellinette is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by +Kyon+ View Post
    well i didnt know that. what to say now:o but its not a rip off. He copy these. Almost guys who submitted anime drawing, copy from manga. So whats wrong in that?
    you don't need to protect them. manga and anime are recreational facilities but here those arts is of an individual artist, it's not from any manga or anime. That's the matter sir
     
         

  12. #887
    +Kyon+'s Avatar
    Status
    +Kyon+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~Narutobase~
    Posts
    8,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing old nb days
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellinette View Post
    you don't need to protect them. manga and anime are recreational facilities but here those arts is of an individual artist, it's not from any manga or anime. That's the matter sir
    matter is same. Mangas are also drawn by artist and this individual drawing is also draw by someone. People trace orignal drawing and draw their own. Its not like people who draw sasuke,naruto etc always draw by their imagination. They draw same as orignal one.
     
         

  13. #888
    « Killer Vision »'s Avatar
    Status
    « Killer Vision » is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Island closest to Heaven
    Posts
    58,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    the EFFORT of the entry should the the 1st factor of the art. its quite obvious that hyuzhiha worked hard of his entry and that should be enough for any legitimacy issues.
     
         

  14. #889
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    Posts
    2,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellinette View Post
    Do you have any talent to make people to vote for you...to help you standing in top 3? I'm sorry to say no because you almost copied artworks from an artist in Deviantart. If you want to be in top 3, you must have some talent to draw your own art.
    so nythn else!
    The thing that m gud at copying traditional and other sort of art dsnt means that im ripping art.
    M thankful to God tht he has given me such talent! And there r many out there too who are awesome at Copying!!...like -S- and Killer vision...and Nocturne,.....etc..
    So if i make drwings from sm drawing dsnt means that my art is worthless!



    made this from...



    wait till i get this image scanned...only then ull knw what kind of talent is copying Art..^^
     
         
    Last edited by ~ You Know Who ~; 08-20-2012 at 05:03 AM.

  15. #890
    Nocturne's Avatar
    Status
    Nocturne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    House Targaryen!
    Posts
    3,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Purge with Silver!
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    just leave him alone...he's new in here...and you know how these new members attack..so its just lame to argue about it...

    @hansom...it startled me you believed in that dude...

    anyways whatever it is..he's still not going to stop at any moment...this is the reason im not participating anymore...people are being so offensive about everything...its just not a contest we used to have back then. its more becoming like "his is good" "his is a rip" etc...more like a fame facility...

    this drawing of hyuzhiha this month is immense...i adore it more than ever...best artwork of his..its easy to fool the people its a rip...but being such an idiot not identifying the difference after finding the original one can be stupid.

    other than manga...that is the real traditional drawing which only HE happens to portray in here...also kyon...so they should be respected in here rather than attacked.

    you always learn from copying something when it comes to ART...HOW THE **** DO YOU LEARN TO DRAW SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EXIST!!!...

    i can bet that all the participants in this contest will never be able to produce a quality artwork like this one...so he should be respected and for me he deserves to be in top 3...
     
         
    Last edited by Nocturne; 08-20-2012 at 09:34 AM.

  16. #891
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    just leave him alone...he's new in here...and you know how these new members attack..so its just lame to argue about it...

    @hansom...it startled me you believed in that dude...

    anyways whatever it is..he's still not going to stop at any moment...this is the reason im not participating anymore...people are being so offensive about everything...its just not a contest we used to have back then. its more becoming like "his is good" "his is a rip" etc...more like a fame facility...

    this drawing of hyuzhiha this month is immense...i adore it more than ever...best artwork of his..its easy to fool the people its a rip...but being such an idiot not identifying the difference after finding the original one can be stupid.

    other than manga...that is the real traditional drawing which only HE happens to portray in here...also kyon...so they should be respected in here rather than attacked.

    you always learn from copying something when it comes to ART...HOW THE **** DO YOU LEARN TO DRAW SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EXIST!!!...

    i can bet that all the participants in this contest will never be able to produce a quality artwork like this one...so he should be respected and for me he deserves to be in top 3...
    @BOLD

    Actually many people draw original things. Saying no one can draw things other than copy drawings is extremely wrong.
    Or at least thats what I got from the bolded part in your post...
     
         

  • #892
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    Posts
    2,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    @BOLD

    Actually many people draw original things. Saying no one can draw things other than copy drawings is extremely wrong.
    Or at least thats what I got from the bolded part in your post...
    not a single drawing in this contest that has been made without seeing some work...^^..
    except for them painting......
     
         

  • #893
    ________________________ OhReary's Avatar
    Status
    OhReary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    @BOLD

    Actually many people draw original things. Saying no one can draw things other than copy drawings is extremely wrong.
    Or at least thats what I got from the bolded part in your post...
    I agree with this.
     
         

  • #894
    Academy Student Bellinette's Avatar
    Status
    Bellinette is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    i can bet that all the participants in this contest will never be able to produce a quality artwork like this one...so he should be respected and for me he deserves to be in top 3...
    sorry i didn't know hyuzhiha was such that great artist
    top 3 what, from bottom?
     
         

  • #895
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    All the arguing, what do you guys produce art for really?
     
         

  • #896
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    Posts
    2,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellinette View Post
    sorry i didn't know hyuzhiha was such that great artist
    top 3 what, from bottom?
    for amatuers...yeah..
    for pro artists...No....

    get a life man...o sorry u wont be able to get one if u keep stickin ur head inside others asses for nothin...

    now leave and dont comment in this thread unless until u wanna discuss somethin bout art.... but what wud u knw bout art, for u cant hold a pencil fer urself...
     
         

  • #897
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellinette View Post
    sorry i didn't know hyuzhiha was such that great artist
    top 3 what, from bottom?
    Hyuz, sounds like this person knows you personally or at least on NB. Any ideas who?
     
         

  • #898
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    Posts
    2,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Hyuz, sounds like this person knows you personally or at least on NB. Any ideas who?
    dunno....but i definitely know that its some amatuer with fake alt accnt...^^
    its definitely not a gurl....
     
         
    Last edited by ~ You Know Who ~; 08-20-2012 at 11:57 AM.

  • #899
    « Killer Vision »'s Avatar
    Status
    « Killer Vision » is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Island closest to Heaven
    Posts
    58,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    i wish people will just go back to having fun and not treat this contest like any other thing that it shouldn't be.
     
         

  • #900
    +Kyon+'s Avatar
    Status
    +Kyon+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~Narutobase~
    Posts
    8,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing old nb days
     



    Re: Art of the Month Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by hyuzhiha View Post
    not a single drawing in this contest that has been made without seeing some work...^^..
    except for them painting......
    well most of my drawings are fully based on my imagination^^
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •