Re: Art of the Month Discussion

M....

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"

lolx the ip match nd bribe is an exaggeration from cali to b on the same side :/

Btw plz mention them accounts with ip matches.

Nd yea them 3 ppl i asked for vote waznt realy asking! They wud ave votd me eithr way nd i jus sorta told em bout the poll!

Last edited by ~ You Know Who ~; 09-23-2012 at 02:32 PM.

General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i feel a need to say something here as i guess i am one of the ones he asked -_-, i like his art and would vote for his 95% of the time if i can find the contest but because i dont really follow it i asked him to tell me when they are so i could vote. so i dont really think that counts as asking..........

in fact here is the pm

Quote Originally Posted by hyuzhiha View Post
    Art Poll

there..

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=244997

art contest poll is up,,,
    ike u said, ive reminded u...
    so like i said he did not really ask for it

Last edited by kakashi owns all; 09-23-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wait. what?!

Mods can read pms?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    死ぬほど詰まんないぃ
    ぃぃ。。。

Mods are not kids. Don't dare to cheat in any contests anymore, guys. I know this contest is somehow unfair but pls try to minimise it as much as possible.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    i feel a need to say something here as i guess i am one of the ones he asked -_-, i like his art and would vote for his 95% of the time if i can find the contest but because i dont really follow it i asked him to tell me when they are so i could vote. so i dont really think that counts as asking..........

in fact here is the pm

hehehe... well no use in mentioning it now cuz its no use.. even with the best artwork i havent won and this is happening since the last year.. so m kinda used to it now.....
    plus if the same drawing(my vamp one) someone else would have posted, he would have won with quite a margin.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chachee View Post
    wait. what?!

Mods can read pms?
    yea(jus them, global mods)...so dont socialize or do some romantic chit chat in PMs.....
    jus jkn...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

lolx the ip match nd bribe is an exaggeration from cali to b on the same side :/

Btw plz mention them accounts with ip matches.

Nd yea them 3 ppl i asked for vote waznt realy asking! They wud ave votd me eithr way nd i jus sorta told em bout the poll!
    It's absolutely no exaggeration whatsoever. It's the truth. I have a PM about this matter, it's the reason as how I became aware of this situation in the first place and this PM leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination.

- You clearly said where the person had to be

- You clearly said that person had to vote for you

- You clearly said you would give kumi if that person would do so

- You clearly knew what you were doing was against the rules as you said that that person shouldn't tell anyone about it

- That person did not ask you for it, you simply contacted that person for it, asking that person for a favor.

Let me repeat the rules for you:

No Voting for yourself
    No Asking for people to vote for your work
    No getting on alternative accounts to vote for yourself
    No saying mine is better than their
    Any breaking of any of the rules results in disqualification
    Advertising the contest-poll with VM/PM's or in any other way is forbidden
    Does it have to be more obvious? You clearly asked people to vote for you. You clearly advertised the contest in PM and you might as well add the fact that you continuously claim that your art is better than all the rest and thus it deserves all the votes, no matter how they're gained. That attitude is simply disgusting. And for all that I have reason enough to DQ you.

And you already know the IP matches. Why? Because I already told you in the past once that you had an IP match with that person and considering you have such a brilliant insight as you claim yourself, it should be very easy to find the other one. Those two IP matches on itself weren't that important, but the fact is you were in this situation several times before + then those PM's. You yourself claim to have sent 3. That one person might have asked you for the link I can still believe, but 3 or more? Yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post

in fact here is the pm

For some reason you assume that that is the PM I'm referring to, which isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Chachee View Post
    wait. what?!

Mods can read pms?
    No we can't, only admins can snoop in your inbox. However we can see PM's that get reported.

hehehe... well no use in mentioning it now cuz its no use.. even with the best artwork i havent won and this is happening since the last year.. so m kinda used to it now.....
    plus if the same drawing(my vamp one) someone else would have posted, he would have won with quite a margin.....

yea(jus them, global mods)...so dont socialize or do some romantic chit chat in PMs.....
    jus jkn...
    No we can't.

Also for the record if it wasn't clear yet, you're banned from the Art Contest. This was your last chance after all the crap you did in the past and this chance was already an extra one which I originally didn't intend to give you and you successfully screwed that last chance over on every possibly way imaginable.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    It's absolutely no exaggeration whatsoever. It's the truth. I have a PM about this matter, it's the reason as how I became aware of this situation in the first place and this PM leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination.

- You clearly knew what you were doing was against the rules as you said that that person shouldn't tell anyone about it

- That person did not ask you for it, you simply contacted that person for it, asking that person for a favor.

Does it have to be more obvious? You clearly asked people to vote for you. You clearly advertised the contest in PM and you might as well add the fact that you continuously claim that your art is better than all the rest and thus it deserves all the votes, no matter how they're gained. That attitude is simply disgusting. And for all that I have reason enough to DQ you.

And you already know the IP matches. Why? Because I already told you in the past once that you had an IP match with that person and considering you have such a brilliant insight as you claim yourself, it should be very easy to find the other one. Those two IP matches on itself weren't that important, but the fact is you were in this situation several times before + then those PM's. You yourself claim to have sent 3. That one person might have asked you for the link I can still believe, but 3 or more? Yeah right.

For some reason you assume that that is the PM I'm referring to, which isn't the case.

No we can't, only admins can snoop in your inbox. However we can see PM's that get reported.

No we can't.

Also for the record if it wasn't clear yet, you're banned from the Art Contest. This was your last chance after all the crap you did in the past and this chance was already an extra one which I originally didn't intend to give you and you successfully screwed that last chance over on every possibly way imaginable.
    blah blah blah blah..... u forgot what i said bout the PMs and what the person i VM'd told you!!! so stop exaggerating and posting them rules to me cuz i wont bother reading them...^^
    nd yea read them VMs to them 3 members again....^^

oh yeah i totally forgot ur oath to not let me win the contest...nd here u are now... so my bad ...i totally forgot that....

since u urself say that i have a brilliant insight.... well i must say then that ur lucky ( need not explain)

>>> PLus tell me bout them accounts with IP matches.... i knw ur jus makin that up...-DUH-

]nd yea if u gonna Ban me from The Art Contest..., then better make A permanent Ban to Me FrOM nB...!!...cuz its the art thingy for which i joined Nb..:/

Last edited by ~ You Know Who ~; 09-23-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sad to read this.

General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No we can't.

well thats what he sent me, i dont know what he sent other people but i was just guessing i was one of the ones you where talking about

you mind posting the pms?

and also i kida want to know what was the crap he did in the past

Last edited by kakashi owns all; 09-23-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker

This is just sad, and for those who think that im involve in cheating coz i lost 2 votes, pls check my convo with cali before doing so coz i didnt. lets just put this behind us and make this as a learning experience. To everyone who'll be joining this month, goodluck in the contest guys!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, I would say, leave it behind us. A new round and new chances... Although after seeing Hansom's submission, I think we're kinda screwed>.<

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"

hehee,,,... well May the All Odds Be In your Favour...^^

"Rules are made to be broken... if one doesn't break a couple or more, then the forum is gonna go NERD"
    -Hyuzhiha-

Last edited by ~ You Know Who ~; 09-26-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Active Member in Amegakure-

"Rules are made to be broken"...If I´m not mistaken, rules are made to be broken by the person who made it, or that is what I´ve heard

Also, it´s not the first time, I think...
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post5606062

________________________ OhReary's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"Rules are made to be broken... if one doesn't break a couple or more, then the forum is gonna go NERD"
    -Hyuzhiha-
    Oh the true colors of people.
    "Rules are meant to be broken,"only applies if they're not working already or it's corrupt, imo.
    What your doing is different, all the efforts people put into their drawings and you want to tarnish it with a crappy quote?
    Understand the moral that cheaters don't win.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

For the case people really want to know as why the results are like this:

- Marvinkid got DQ because he had IP matches with at least 5 people who voted for him and most of them are beyond all doubt accounts made solely to vote for him in the contest.

- Killer Vision lost two votes because they had an IP match with him. This doesn't necessarily mean they're alts as I sincerely doubt they were, however there are several ways as how you could share an IP with someone, but it's our policy in all our contests that we have to subtract such votes, even when we are almost certain it are two different people. It's not the most ideal solution, but seeing our limited resources it's the most fair one.

- hyuzhiha got DQ because, outside that he had IP matches with two other people, he asked several people to vote for him in PM, even trying to bribe them.

So hence the final results.
    egad and his art was really good too , thy heart is broken , but in all seriousness hyuzhiha just stop seriously, you can post all the comments you want your not going to win, just apologies to Cali and hopefully he will forgive you and maybe...shorten..your.ban...from the contest....CALI please forgive him , mistakes were made to be forgiven

Last edited by Yveltal; 09-27-2012 at 01:56 AM. Reason: adding more stuff ;)

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....

-Hyuzhiha-
    Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions, don't make excuses.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    死ぬほど詰まんないぃ
    ぃぃ。。。

-Hyuzhiha-

You're living in 2012, not in Medieval era and this is Narutobase, not war-zoned areas

Sublime

Oh guys...I'd let it pass for the sake of not giving attention but since you gave him...

"Cheating is not something to encourage, if you have to cheat to get something you don't deserve it.
    You are NOT cool neither a rolemodel don't try to act like you are.
    "
    -Sublime

btw writing each world in different color and size is stupid.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"

m neither a cheater, nor m tryin to b kewl.
    Neither m turnin dis into a warzone, neithr m makin some excuse....
    I xplaind already what happened thi$ time... Nd so did the person with whom i waz involved with!!

Nd m done with the art contest... Cnt participate in it nao... Nd apology is no good!

Hence i'm done with the NB!

U gotta say smthn to me then jus Vm me..,stop throwin out these indirect/direct comments here!

________________________ OhReary's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I xplaind already what happened thi$ time... Nd so did the person with whom i waz involved with!!

Nd m done with the art contest... Cnt participate in it nao... Nd apology is no good!

U gotta say smthn to me then jus Vm me..,stop throwin out these indirect/direct comments here!
    0k hav nice d4y
    Jesus I see why Cali got pissed dealing with you. lol

Last edited by OhReary; 09-27-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

Tranlate:

I'm neither a cheater, nor am I trying to be cool.
    Neither am I turning this into a warzone, neither am I making some excuses....
    I explained already what happened this time...and so did the person with whom I was involved with!!

And I'm done with the art contest... Can't participate in it now....And apology is no good!

Hence I'm done with NB!

You got a say something to me then just VM me....stop throwning out these indirect/direct comments!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol thanks for translation

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Rules are meant to broken? Yeah, I bet that's what Drake thought when he came up with YOLO.

Grow up.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"

Guess then its the goodbye.....