knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Hajime Saitou

Basic Information
    Name: Hajime Saito
    Nickname: Ookami, Wolf of Mibu, Shinsengumi Sanbantai Kumichou
    Clan: Yuki

Looks:Saito has short indigo colored hair. Amongst villagers he sports an official uniform similar to the Konoha police force, save his is blue in remembrance of the Shinsengumi. He has slanted almost kind eyes that he uses to deceive the public with but when in a battle a yellow glint comes to them and a hunger that makes them as fierce and terrible to behold as those of a dire wolf.
    Being a former member of the Shinsengumi during the Third Great Shinobi War he possesses a standard Katana blade along with a saber sword hidden in a wooden sheath and a horses whip which comes in handy during a battle.

Personality: A fierce man born in a fierce era of turmoil and unrest, Saito is a prideful man who would rather die than retreat and see another day. He still holds true to his Shinsengumi creed, Aku, Soku, Zan. Yet he is a fair and even tempered man, though he may seem a bit distant and cold (emotional scars from the horrors he has endured). He is highly intelligent and disdains all forms of ignorance.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Yugakure
    Village of Alliance: Amegakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: Genin
    Specialty:
    Elements: Suiton (needs training)
    Your ninjutsu:
    (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
    Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
    (Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
    (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
    (Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
    (Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
    History: Almost nothing is known of his upbringing. He came to the Land of Iron as a small child after the deaths of his parents during the first skirmishes that lead up to the Third Shinobi War. Being a member of the infamous Yuki clan a stigma seemed to follow him no matter where he went and this lead to him isolating himself and focusing all of his energies into his training desiring to become respected and revered so that he could one day bring honor back to his clan.
    By the age of twelve he was considered a child prodigy having high level stealth, knowledge, and exceptional prowess. Because of his intellect and advanced skills he was recruited to the Shinsengumi ( "Newly Selected Corps" ) were he was given the name Miburo ( Wolf of Mibu) because of his cold yellow eyes and his affinity for the freezing temperatures of the Land of Iron. He was later made Captain of the Third unit at the age of 16 during the Third Shinobi War.

OtherDuring the Third Great Shinobi war many swordsman from the Land of Iron (in the old traditions of the Samurai) allotted their advanced skills to the highest bidder but ever the revolutionaries, the Shinsengumi did not. Instead they decided to fight for the weak and downtrodden, i.e; those most effected by the War, especially the small village of Amegakure.
    Being allied to Amegakure the Shinsengumi were seen as the enemy to many ninja villages such as Sunagakure, and Konohagakure. During a decisive battle in Amegakure, Hajime Saito's master was cut down by none other than one of the three great Sannin Orochimaru. Saito himself would have died also that day had not his master used the last of his strength to summon a dire wolf to take him away to safety (albeit against Saito's will).

Picture[s]:

Theme Song and Background Music:http://youtu.be/s0mANdtqSYM
    Battles

Won:
    Lost:

Last edited by The Alchemist; 12-13-2012 at 04:34 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    leave yo ass

Re: Hajime Saitou

What do you guys think?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Take out that picture that has a hexagon with his stats. Those aren't valid in our Rp system.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave yo ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kākashi View Post
    Take out that picture that has a hexagon with his stats. Those aren't valid in our Rp system.
    I just used it for the pic I know it's not used in NB RP.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    El. Psy. Congroo...

Under 'Village Info', put Genin as your rank, I believe you need to choose only one element, you cannot have kenjutsu listed also.
    Under 'Ninjutsu:', you automatically know the following, so go ahead and copy/paste it into that portion of your biography;

Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

History: Almost nothing is known of his upbringing. He came to the Land of Iron as a small child after the deaths of his parents during the first skirmishes that lead up to the Third Shinobi War. Being a member of the infamous Yuki clan a stigma seemed to follow him no matter where he went and this lead to him isolating himself and focusing all of his energies into becoming an accomplished Samurai. By the age of twelve he was considered exceptional with a blade, being able to channel his unique chakra into the blade and delivering devastating attacks. Because of his advanced swordsmanship he was recruited to the Shinsengumi ( "Newly Selected Corps" ) were he was given the name Miburo ( Wolf of Mibu) because of his steely grey eyes and his affinity for the cold and his mastery of the left handed sword fighting style Lai. He was later made Third captain of the third unit.

Everything that I have in italics and bold should most likely either be re-worded, or all together removed. To consider yourself having advanced swordsmanship, you need to officially train in the art by someone who is in fact a good swordsmen.
    As for the Samurai thing, I think you need official approval from someone to create a Samurai character biography, but I may be wrong.
    Unique chakra is not allowed I think, more or less being able to channel it into your blade without proper training to do so.
    As for the mastery of the left handed sword style 'Lai', you need to put in an application for approval of a custom style such as that, in which I doubt you have done, nor will it get approved at the rank of Genin.

Aside from all of that, looks good. ^^

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave yo ass

Quote Originally Posted by Volture.. View Post
    Under 'Village Info', put Genin as your rank, I believe you need to choose only one element, you cannot have kenjutsu listed also.
    Under 'Ninjutsu:', you automatically know the following, so go ahead and copy/paste it into that portion of your biography;

History: Almost nothing is known of his upbringing. He came to the Land of Iron as a small child after the deaths of his parents during the first skirmishes that lead up to the Third Shinobi War. Being a member of the infamous Yuki clan a stigma seemed to follow him no matter where he went and this lead to him isolating himself and focusing all of his energies into becoming an accomplished Samurai. By the age of twelve he was considered exceptional with a blade, being able to channel his unique chakra into the blade and delivering devastating attacks. Because of his advanced swordsmanship he was recruited to the Shinsengumi ( "Newly Selected Corps" ) were he was given the name Miburo ( Wolf of Mibu) because of his steely grey eyes and his affinity for the cold and his mastery of the left handed sword fighting style Lai. He was later made Third captain of the third unit.

Everything that I have in italics and bold should most likely either be re-worded, or all together removed. To consider yourself having advanced swordsmanship, you need to officially train in the art by someone who is in fact a good swordsmen.
    As for the Samurai thing, I think you need official approval from someone to create a Samurai character biography, but I may be wrong.
    Unique chakra is not allowed I think, more or less being able to channel it into your blade without proper training to do so.
    As for the mastery of the left handed sword style 'Lai', you need to put in an application for approval of a custom style such as that, in which I doubt you have done, nor will it get approved at the rank of Genin.

Aside from all of that, looks good. ^^
    I was simply trying to make the over all History match the skill set I desired to learn, I mean I can't use said abilities til I get training so it doesn't really affect a battle (which I won't be doing with this thread til I have learned all of these skills).

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

I'm just going to decline this one. You do not fit the requirements for a Yuki bio + you can't be a samurai and a shinobi in the same bio and pretty much the entire bio is centered around that.