Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quick clarification on Ichigo's power level.

So I was just reading through a bunch of other forum posts and I seem to constantly come across people who complain about Ichigo receiving too many power ups. I just want to point out a few things that I believe to be true. Of course I could be wrong, and I welcome any fact checks.

Ok so number 1.
    Ichigo being a Quincy and having Quincy powers is and should not be a shock. I mean come on, a lot of speculation has been put into his mother being a Quincy. So why is it that when it turns out to be true people are like "OH MAN WHAT THE EFF MAN THAT'S SO OP"
    Just...no.

Number 2.
    Ichigo's Post-Dangai powers.
    Gone. Finito. Finished lol. Those went away the moment he collapsed and woke up. Proof is here
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...6-page-15.html Rukia tells him that the time on his body was reversed. That would mean the powers went back to normal too. I can't see them staying as powerful as they were and then just staying a part of the dormant reiatsu he had. So they went away when his body recovered, simple as that.

Number 3.
    Our boy Ichigo got his ass WHIPPED by Juha Bach (Quincy Würgen
    Zuknallen?) and then one upped by Haschwald. Can he REALLY be all that powerful? I don't think so. I get that those two are bosses but...cmon that was just too easy.

Number 4.
    Finally my last point...it's a manga. The main character's must stay at the center. And powerful at that. Think about it, if he stayed at the same power level and didn't develop he'd be as utterly useless as...as...well Yamcha...
    And no one wants to be a Yamcha.

The End.

Last edited by bretrecra; 11-29-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Re: Quick clarification on Ichigo's power level.

Hmm Ichigo is no way near as powerful as he was back in his Dangai form, but I'd say he's still more powerful than most of the Gotei 13 only possibly losing to Shunsei and Ukitake.

you can't really judge Ichigo's power from Juha or Haschwald since we don't know the depths to their powers yet, but judging the fact JuhaBach now has Yamamoto's Bankai I'd say Ichigo did quite well in the battle.

With Haschwald he is clearly more powerful than the rest of the Quincies other than Juha.

But then again Ichigo's power is always on the rise it won't be long now till he's matching Haschwald and Juha.