View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

3 13.04%

8 34.78%

12 52.17%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Bleach Manga 518 Discussion and 519 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by KiraGirl K View Post
    WTH
    ????
    Are you serious?
    Why is everybody so cool besides me??????
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I expected Urahara, Grimmjow to show up... and Kukaku well okay.

But the Fullbringers!!!

They actually died but what the hell are they doing at Soul Society?

Does nobody besides me think this is crazy???
    I was almost about restarting smoking when I read that...

Well okay... I think I am too old >>> kids of today don't understand me.

The fullbringers were a bit of surprise, yes. But I guess that, since they died in the living world, they were sent to soul society. so it makes sense...

The one bit I'm confused about is that I thought Tsukishima survived... the last that we saw of him, he was being carried away by Shishigawara after the battle. Maybe he's actually alive and found another means of getting there?

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

When i was about to read the chapter i was like "yeay, let's see Urahara, if everyone in Hueco Mundo is ok and who saved them!" but nothing could have prepared us for this...HOLY S***!!!

Han han...so about the chapter...Urahara and everyone are okay, Kon has a new purpose to be in this manga, Grimmjow is hinted to be the saviour and it seems Urahara promised him something to have him on their side (probably a fight...and with Ichigo).

Also, Ichigo is finally going to meet the Soul King and his bankai will change again...hum...too many changes...will it be more powerfull? If it is, and he also masters Quincy powers then he will be a rival to Juha. But i sincerily don't like this...Ichigo was suposse to be in his post-dangai power levels and....oh i quit it...like i read somewhere, trying to understand Bleach's power levels gives you brain cancer!!!

Anyway...Shiba clan again and it seems the Uncle that was referred might be Isshin...this explains how Ichigo and Kaein are like clones because they are cousins. And Isshin is actually Isshin Shiba...hence why no one recognized the surname Kurosaki, because it was made up. Ganjo looks badass...is he know a powerfull fighter? And the biggest shock of the chapter...FULLBRINGERS! I don't really care about Tsukishima and the clock guy but i always felt that Ginjo had more potencial and secrets to reveal. So they died and they were saved by the Shiba clan in order to gain more powerful fighters on the shinigami side, makes sense. I wonder what kind of abilities and power they now have...it was told that Fullbringers abilities are canceled if the holder dies but i think that they were referring to the effects on others so Kubo might chose to mantain their main powers.

PREDICTION: Ichigo meets Soul King, discovers his dad was part of squad zero, begins reforging his zanpaktou and is shocked to see the King (i think the physical form of the King will be a kid as we already got an old beard man named Yamamoto).

Status
    Oct 2012
    heartsworldsapart.tumblr.com

Alright time to really get into what I think about this chapter.

Firstly, the reappearance of Grimmjow: Well, he was the most obvious choice and though he isn't my favorite espada by far, I approve of his return. Plus he's infinitely more interesting than Hallibel. With the way he talked to Ichigo and the clothes that we see, there's really no doubt that it's him.

The reappearance of the dead fullbringers: Fullbring arc was my least favorite arc, I can understand people not being thrilled to see characters they couldn't stand return (I hate Giriko) but the big picture matters more, if the FB arc had no more relevance in Bleach then that would mean Kubo failed hard. They *had* to be relevant again, there's no way Kubo was going to waste that amount of time on characters just to have them never be seen or heard from again. I would have preferred that it was just Tsuki and Ginjou though, Giriko should have ended up in hell.

The amount of trolling potential with Tsukishima and Aizen in the same realm...I don't even. I am very curious about how their abilities have been affected or changed since they died though.

I facepalm so hard that it never occurred to me that they would be in SS, since they were humans. xD

The Shiba clan: The mention of the "uncle" could only be Isshin I'd say, just as others have mentioned. Many people, including myself, have thought Isshin was part of the Shiba clan for awhile now so it's pretty epic to get this basically confirmed in this chapter. Ganju and Kukaku look cool as hell, I was really happy to see them again and knowing they will take part in this fight is awesome. The fact their cannon is used to transport people back to the SK realm is hilarious, should have thought of it sooner. Shiba are basically royalty then, most likely Isshin leaving SS and marrying a Quincy is the reason they are a "fallen" noble house. I believe Isshin took Masaki's name, it's also very possible his first name isn't even Isshin.

Lastly, loved the humor in this chapter as well, with Urahara and Kon, and the Shibas.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I cannot understand why aizen wanted to kill 1000's to build okken when all he has to do was go to kukkaku palace and fire that huge ass cannon

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShunsuiX View Post
    I cannot understand why aizen wanted to kill 1000's to build okken when all he has to do was go to kukkaku palace and fire that huge ass cannon
    I think the key is more for getting to the Spirit King himself, rather into the palace.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShunsuiX View Post
    1) most likely he didn't know about it

2) i think that,... HMMMMM you need that huge badass pillar of Zero Squad to get there?

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Hey: If Ganju and friends and are alive, I want Starrk, Gin and Touzen to be alive, too!!!!!
    Starrk was a hollow, a high lvl one, but still a hollow, meaning he was already dead as hollows are born from dead people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    It won't surprise me now if Yamaji joins the battle.

Great Chapter tho....Really enjoyed it.
    Shinigami's are in fact already dead people. It's quite unclear as what now the deal is with families like the Kuchiki who live in SS. That part has never been cleared very well, but still many shinigami and people from SS were once humans who simply died and went to SS.

WTH
    ????
    Are you serious?
    Why is everybody so cool besides me??????

I expected Urahara, Grimmjow to show up... and Kukaku well okay.

But the Fullbringers!!!

They actually died but what the hell are they doing at Soul Society?

Does nobody besides me think this is crazy???
    I was almost about restarting smoking when I read that...

Well okay... I think I am too old >>> kids of today don't understand me.
    If you die, the only place you can go it is SS. That or become food for a hollow or become one yourself. The Fullbringers were all still humans. So no it's not crazy as if a human dies, as said before, or he goes to SS or he becomes a hollow or food for a hollow.

So no it's not crazy as it's not unusual for dead people being in the realm of the dead.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Be thankful for what you have
    ^_^

So does this mean the fullbringers are spirits now? Do you guys think it's possible that they get shinigami powers (they do have spiritual energy, and Ginjo was a substitute shinigami). A fullbringer/shinigami hybrid would be interesting.

Great chapter. Nice to see that lots of characters are making their return.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Hola!
    Well I calmed down a little and I can see the point now why the fullbringers are still “alive” and the others can’t be brought back to life. So thanks for explanations.
    I still think it’s crazy -but in a good way- that the fullbringers will maybe get some more meaning than just giving Kurosaki his powers back. :D

Overall I like the direction where Bleach is heading now.

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    The fullbringers were a bit of surprise, yes. But I guess that, since they died in the living world, they were sent to soul society. so it makes sense...

The one bit I'm confused about is that I thought Tsukishima survived... the last that we saw of him, he was being carried away by Shishigawara after the battle. Maybe he's actually alive and found another means of getting there?
    No Tsukishima died as well go back and read the chapter and you can tell he died look at the color of everything and pay attention tot he wording..

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post

During Ichigo's fight with Ginjo, Ginjo said that the fact that Ichigo's friends' memories were returning to normal was likely because Tsukishima was dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    So does this mean the fullbringers are spirits now? Do you guys think it's possible that they get shinigami powers (they do have spiritual energy, and Ginjo was a substitute shinigami). A fullbringer/shinigami hybrid would be interesting.

Great chapter. Nice to see that lots of characters are making their return.
    I suppose it's within the realm of possibility, but I wouldn't want that to happen. Rather, I'd like to for Xcution to stay as Fullbringers.

The fact that they are now spirits could play a role in their power. I'd assume that being humans with living bodies could have limited their full potential. I can't wait to see them back in action

Last edited by Caliburn; 12-03-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    I suppose it's within the realm of possibility, but I wouldn't want that to happen. Rather, I'd like to for Xcution to stay as Fullbringers.

The fact that they are now spirits could play a role in their power. I'd assume that being humans with living bodies could have limited their full potential. I can't wait to see them back in action
    I agree with you. They will still be fullbringers and Ginjo will be a Hybrid since he was a fullbringer-shinigami-hollow like Ichigo. And they have to become more powerfull indeed otherwise they would be destroyed very easily. Only one question remains, why will they help the Shinigami side? Out of devotion to the Shiba Clan for being saved, because of Ichigo or just because of fear of being destroyed by the Quincy side along the way?

Also, how will the Shinigami accept them since Ginjo is supossed to be a mass-shinigami-murder?

I just fear one thing, with the appearance of Squad Zero and with the comeback of the main fullbringers, how will Kubo show everyone's shinning moment now? We have been waiting for some captains and Vice-Captains moment of glory and now we have even more characters to wait for...will Kubo satisfy everyone?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I just read 519. Interesting...:D
    Who will open the new chap discussion thread?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12