Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil

The Kurosaki family (Bleach)

Chapter 518 of bleach confuses me and i guess I'll need help with proper analysis.

What i did get from it is THE FULLBRINGERS ARE ALIVE. Ginjo, Tsukishima and the eyepatch guy made an appearance alomgside Ganju and his sister.

His sister said something strange ,about how uncle would be mad. My question is.... Is the uncle shes talking about Isshin Kurosaki.

Ichigo's sister Karin and Ganju's sister have an uncanny resemblance. Also Ganju's deceased brother Kaien looks just like Ichigo. So i guess the connection is obvious. Ichigo is part of the Shiba family.

The person that Ichigo heard in Hueco Mundo has to be Grimmjow or Uryu.

I assume grimmjow because of the sword and Kisuke saying he "tamed him". Only somebody wanting t fight Ichigo on sight needs to get tamed.

Another person is Uryu . Tamed could be his way of not killing the hollows.

Well that's all for now.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Re: The Kurosaki family (Bleach)

Okay the family theory is plausible.

As for the "tamed" part, it was definitely Grimmy, look at where Kisuke said he tamed him, you'll see the usual sleeve that Grimmy keeps raised.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wrong section. but i agree with u except its grimjow because u see his pants

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG!! Grrimmmjoowww!! *Fanboy mode*

It better be him, otherwise I'll rage quite

And yeah, those were the awesome fullbringers, of course, there must be some sort of twist.

I'm assuming Ginjo's soul is now in SS... or some shit!

And yes! Ichigo is getting a power up!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't understand why he'd be part of the Shiba family. But I agree in everything else. Tbh, I just wanna see Aizen again.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil

Quote Originally Posted by bankaib4mv View Post
    Wrong section. but i agree with u except its grimjow because u see his pants
    Yo bro we still going to that spice girls concert.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    Chapter 518 of bleach confuses me and i guess I'll need help with proper analysis.

What i did get from it is THE FULLBRINGERS ARE ALIVE. Ginjo, Tsukishima and the eyepatch guy made an appearance alomgside Ganju and his sister.

His sister said something strange ,about how uncle would be mad. My question is.... Is the uncle shes talking about Isshin Kurosaki.

Ichigo's sister Karin and Ganju's sister have an uncanny resemblance. Also Ganju's deceased brother Kaien looks just like Ichigo. So i guess the connection is obvious. Ichigo is part of the Shiba family.

The person that Ichigo heard in Hueco Mundo has to be Grimmjow or Uryu.

I assume grimmjow because of the sword and Kisuke saying he "tamed him". Only somebody wanting t fight Ichigo on sight needs to get tamed.

Another person is Uryu . Tamed could be his way of not killing the hollows.

Well that's all for now.
    ichigo's last name is kurosaki, not shiba.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kaddie9 View Post
    ichigo's last name is kurosaki, not shiba.
    Just because the last name aint the same doesnt mean they aint family genious

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    Yo bro we still going to that spice girls concert.
    Hell yea front row tickets

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Yeah I agree it's sort of weird really Ichigo is kind of like the ultimate noble.

My money would be on Masaki being related to the king of the Quincies and in extension so would Ichigo, it makes sense with the whole thing when Ichigo asked Juha if he was the enemy.

Now Isshin Shiba huh, also makes sense Kaien looked far to much like Ichigo for it to be a coincidence and it's because they are cousins, and your right Karin does look like Kukaku a little doesn't she.

And it's also fits into how Yourichi knows Kukaku and Isshin they are Shiba's a Noble family like Yourichi's, also remember when Byakuya said that those from the noble houses were born with superior Reiatsu.

Just in case people are forgetting the surname Kurosaki is either a fake name to hide away from Soul Society or it was Masaki's real last name.

Now though I don't think they ever mentioned a Shiba being captain of the Gotei 13 did they...Zero squad anyone and it also fits that Isshin was in Zero squad since the Zero squad talk to Kukaku.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Yeah I agree it's sort of weird really Ichigo is kind of like the ultimate noble.

My money would be on Masaki being related to the king of the Quincies and in extension so would Ichigo, it makes sense with the whole thing when Ichigo asked Juha if he was the enemy.

Now Isshin Shiba huh, also makes sense Kaien looked far to much like Ichigo for it to be a coincidence and it's because they are cousins, and your right Karin does look like Kukaku a little doesn't she.

And it's also fits into how Yourichi knows Kukaku and Isshin they are Shiba's a Noble family like Yourichi's, also remember when Byakuya said that those from the noble houses were born with superior Reiatsu.

Just in case people are forgetting the surname Kurosaki is either a fake name to hide away from Soul Society or it was Masaki's real last name.

Now though I don't think they ever mentioned a Shiba being captain of the Gotei 13 did they...Zero squad anyone and it also fits that Isshin was in Zero squad since the Zero squad talk to Kukaku.
    You make some serious points there. One thing i want to ask and wonder about is that the Visored's and Retsu (original Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants) should have recognized Isshin during the end of the first Arc with their fight against Aizen. If he was part of the Zero Squad. Zero Squad and Shinji Hirako who is now a captain again recognized each other no problem.

I am definitely going for your idea that he is in close relations to the Shiba family. Also its not just Kaien that looks like Ichigo i always thought that the Shūhei Hisagi also looks like either of them. He has been such an elusive character in my opinion, have so many small shadowing roles. im not including the Zanpakuto filler Arc either, though his was quite prominent in that one. But that is my speculation with Shūhei Hisagi. i may be quite wrong there.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They are not alive, they are dead... did you forget what soul reapers were? They are spirits.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiman View Post
    They are not alive, they are dead... did you forget what soul reapers were? They are spirits.
    They can not be dead if they never lived or died to begin with... look at some of the flash back scenes between Rukia and Renji. They grew up as children into adults in Soul society. Rukia was a mere baby born in Soul Society adopted and cared for by her own brother. She had no past life.

And no not... ZOMBIES!

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    In Japan, the men typically take the woman's family name. So there goes that.

Well, when Isshin fought Grand Fisher early in the Arrancar Arc, Shinji admitted that he didn't recognize the reiatsu.

Masaki was a human. Isshin apparently has a human body, presumably using a gigai. This is why Karin, Yuzu, and Ichigo are humans as well as being part Shinigami.

OP: I agree. This theory has been floating around here and there for a while. Visually, Tatsuki resembles Kukaku much more, but I see where you're coming from with Karin. Isshin and Ganju, likewise, have identical facial features.

Also, as some have said, I think it's pretty obvious that it was Grimmjow. The way he obnoxiously yelled at Ichigo and you could identify articles of his clothing style in the most recent chapter.
    Maybe because Isshin's own reiatsu was different due to being still weak and not fully recovered?

Ichigo's own power was even unrecognizable when he achieved a new power level of bankai against Hollow/hogyouko Aizen. the same could be assumed for low weaker levels or changed levels of reiatsu if one is used to detecting same level or higher to their own.

Last edited by adventnova; 11-28-2012 at 09:19 PM. Reason: avoiding the dreaded double posting

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    In Japan, the men typically take the woman's family name. So there goes that.

Well, when Isshin fought Grand Fisher early in the Arrancar Arc, Shinji admitted that he didn't recognize the reiatsu.

Masaki was a human. Isshin apparently has a human body, presumably using a gigai. This is why Karin, Yuzu, and Ichigo are humans as well as being part Shinigami.

OP: I agree. This theory has been floating around here and there for a while. Visually, Tatsuki resembles Kukaku much more, but I see where you're coming from with Karin. Isshin and Ganju, likewise, have identical facial features.

Also, as some have said, I think it's pretty obvious that it was Grimmjow. The way he obnoxiously yelled at Ichigo and you could identify articles of his clothing style in the most recent chapter.
    Yea. It has to be nobodyvother than grimmjow. The way he just calls ichigo a bastard lol. And yes Kuukaku does look like Tatsuki but idk where to put her in a theory.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil

Quote Originally Posted by adventnova View Post
    They can not be dead if they never lived or died to begin with... look at some of the flash back scenes between Rukia and Renji. They grew up as children into adults in Soul society. Rukia was a mere baby born in Soul Society adopted and cared for by her own brother. She had no past life.

And no not... ZOMBIES!
    When i said "THEY ARE ALIVE" i meant the fullbringers. By alive i mean fully functional and able to fight.