Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286848
    Issue: Avoidance of my World Shaking
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:
    He simply says he jumps back to avoid my jagged rocks but that also goes along with the tremor as well - meaning he didn't address the fact of him losing his footing or how he planned to stay balanced - he just says he jumps back with no reference to the tremor or the knowing of rocks protruding from the ground (allowed because of my CW). So my issue is how he was able to stay afoot..and avoid the rocks like that..?

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post9406058
    Issue: well tbh, i'm just confused and i don't believe the water tech can be used like that, and i also believe he was electricuted by my lightning since his water tech comes from his mouth and pours out downward
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Just confustion and also the size of my majestic fire is something to consider. i don't think it will overpower it but thats up to you

Last edited by Better; 12-11-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Disturb the Remains... Leave
    none resting.

Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...61#post9411961
    Issue: Would he be able to do the wind jutsu before the lightning in the water electrocute him
    I dont think he would have time to do his wind move fully seeing as the lightning and water would mix not even 2 seconds later. thus shocking him as he is in the orb. I wouldnt think he is dead... but yea... just want clarification.. nothing big...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286912
    Issue: I have an issue with his overall defense against my move, particularly his use of Earth Style Wall Jutsu to defend from Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I don't think he'd be capable of creatig the wall before he's lifted off of the ground and imprisoned by the surging water. Even if he did, I dont see how elevating the ground you're on will defend you from Gushing Water Imprisonmet. Also If it did work I don't see how he could perform his two techniques before i performed my second technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I have wind affinity, the jutsu requires no hand seals and so I could do it considerably fast. The wind disk has a diameter of 2 meters and the right rank, allowing it to easily disperse the water and the lightning. Also, right now you'd be injured, and I doubt you can use everything at your usual speed. Another thing, Wave of inspiration is released from the hand, whereas you state you're on your back (with samehada being on the floor and you kind of on top of it) so, yeah, I don't know how that works. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post9406058
    Issue: well tbh, i'm just confused and i don't believe the water tech can be used like that, and i also believe he was electricuted by my lightning since his water tech comes from his mouth and pours out downward
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Just confustion and also the size of my majestic fire is something to consider. i don't think it will overpower it but thats up to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286848
    Issue: Avoidance of my World Shaking
    He simply says he jumps back to avoid my jagged rocks but that also goes along with the tremor as well - meaning he didn't address the fact of him losing his footing or how he planned to stay balanced - he just says he jumps back with no reference to the tremor or the knowing of rocks protruding from the ground (allowed because of my CW). So my issue is how he was able to stay afoot..and avoid the rocks like that..?
    All checked

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286808
    Issue: His counter against the lightning strikes.
    In his move he waits for the lightning strikes to come down, and then creates several pillars under me and then another one under him to push him away from the lightning strikes, quoting what he said "he notices the clouds producing a lightning strike right above himself", however lightning is pretty fast, so i don't think he has the time to focus pillars on me and then on him before the lightning strikes hit him, even less when he waited for them to appear and come down.

Status
    May 2008
    none resting.

Quote Originally Posted by -Castiel- View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286808
    Issue: His counter against the lightning strikes.
    In his move he waits for the lightning strikes to come down, and then creates several pillars under me and then another one under him to push him away from the lightning strikes, quoting what he said "he notices the clouds producing a lightning strike right above himself", however lightning is pretty fast, so i don't think he has the time to focus pillars on me and then on him before the lightning strikes hit him, even less when he waited for them to appear and come down.
    Checked

Status
    Sep 2010
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."

Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286805
    Issue: Time frame, the order in which techniques occur.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Well how I see it is as follows; Deva & Preta Path (Opponent's) > Knuckle's Maximum Break (Mine) > Earth Motion Technique (Opponent's) > Storm Leg Victorious Bird (Mine) > Chakra Sensing (Opponent's) > Frozen fang Regeneration Ability (Mine) > Wind Release: Tornado Spiral (Opponent's).
    But reading Drizzeh's last counter it seems like he managed to activate chakra sensing, detect that my sword was approaching, thus move away to long range (avoiding all possible attacks from the sword) and then using that same wind technique to counter Victorious Bird. Where Victorious Bird was the first visual possible technique that my character performed having 10+ Ninjutsu Damage meaning a rank of Forbidden. I don't know if Drizzeh's character was able to pull of three things while my technique was initiated even before chakra sensing, as Drizzeh himself quotes; "This is done to sense if there may be any other incoming techniques which may have been created by Blizzard in the cloud of dust and scatter of rocks earlier." That means the dust was already formed by my kick projectile. Clarification will be much appreciated.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Link to Fight: Selen vs. Kiritsugu
    Issue: Timeframe, and possibly the use of Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Im just incredibly confused on our time-frame and where I should continue off of his move. By the time-frame, since he counters my Fire Birds with the Water Dragon, wouldn't I have to defend instead of creating the Swamp? But then he continues as if the swamp would be made. Also, nothing major, but i've never seen the water technique he used be able to send the dragon off into a different direction. Usually, the water dragon composed of the bullets of water would crush the target downwards, not go off in a different direction to attack away from the water source. I dont agree with it completely blocking my vision either, because it arcs from above. Id still have full view of him. Just want clarification on it.

Last edited by Selendrile; 12-12-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Im just incredibly confused on our time-frame and where I should continue off of his move. By the time-frame, since he counters my Fire Birds with the Water Dragon, wouldn't I have to defend instead of creating the Swamp? But then he continues as if the swamp would be made. Also, nothing major, but i've never seen the water technique he used be able to send the dragon off into a different direction. Usually, the water dragon composed of the bullets of water would crush the target downwards, not go off in a different direction to attack away from the water source. Just want clarification on it.
    Here is our discussion upon the subject for uh, more information.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.

Link to Fight: Clicky
    Issue: My issue lies with his CJ - chakra sensing snow.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: In this CJ it has not been mentioned that it is able to detect jutsus as well.... the only thing the CJ mentions explicitly is that it would sense the opponent's location. On top of that, even if the jutsu does allow him to know that there was an incoming jutsu, I doubt it will let him know which elemental manipulation it was. For all he knew it could have been a gigantic wave of water or a fire jutsu itself or a lightning jutsu.

note: Just for reference, he was supposed to be blind for this turn due to his earlier F ranked jutsu usage as a drawback.

Last edited by Anduril; 12-12-2012 at 06:27 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Link to fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286821
    Winner: General Teno

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286808
    Winner: -Castiel-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: In this CJ it has not been mentioned that it is able to detect jutsus as well.... the only thing the CJ mentions explicitly is that it would sense the opponent's location. On top of that, even if the jutsu does allow him to know that there was an incoming jutsu, I doubt it will let him know which elemental manipulation it was. For all he knew it could have been a gigantic wave of water or a fire jutsu itself or a lightning jutsu.

note: Just for reference, he was supposed to be blind for this turn due to his earlier F ranked jutsu usage as a drawback.

Your Reasoning of the Issue: I don't know why there is even a discussion here. Chakra sensing snow. Your techniques are based on chakra , thus it can sense them. Same with Rain Tiger At Will techniqus, just here it's snow

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286784
    Winner: Typhon

Status
    May 2008
    none resting.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286805
    Issue: Time frame, the order in which techniques occur.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Well how I see it is as follows; Deva & Preta Path (Opponent's) > Knuckle's Maximum Break (Mine) > Earth Motion Technique (Opponent's) > Storm Leg Victorious Bird (Mine) > Chakra Sensing (Opponent's) > Frozen fang Regeneration Ability (Mine) > Wind Release: Tornado Spiral (Opponent's).
    But reading Drizzeh's last counter it seems like he managed to activate chakra sensing, detect that my sword was approaching, thus move away to long range (avoiding all possible attacks from the sword) and then using that same wind technique to counter Victorious Bird. Where Victorious Bird was the first visual possible technique that my character performed having 10+ Ninjutsu Damage meaning a rank of Forbidden. I don't know if Drizzeh's character was able to pull of three things while my technique was initiated even before chakra sensing, as Drizzeh himself quotes; "This is done to sense if there may be any other incoming techniques which may have been created by Blizzard in the cloud of dust and scatter of rocks earlier." That means the dust was already formed by my kick projectile. Clarification will be much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Im just incredibly confused on our time-frame and where I should continue off of his move. By the time-frame, since he counters my Fire Birds with the Water Dragon, wouldn't I have to defend instead of creating the Swamp? But then he continues as if the swamp would be made. Also, nothing major, but i've never seen the water technique he used be able to send the dragon off into a different direction. Usually, the water dragon composed of the bullets of water would crush the target downwards, not go off in a different direction to attack away from the water source. I dont agree with it completely blocking my vision either, because it arcs from above. Id still have full view of him. Just want clarification on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    Here is our discussion upon the subject for uh, more information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post

Quote Originally Posted by -Castiel- View Post
    Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286808
    Winner: -Castiel-
    Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I don't know why there is even a discussion here. Chakra sensing snow. Your techniques are based on chakra , thus it can sense them. Same with Rain Tiger At Will techniqus, just here it's snow
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    All checked

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...95#post9432995
    Issue: I believe he's dead, i don't believe he has enough time to do that counter
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: my CW reaches him at high speeds, he has no time to use pillars

Last edited by Better; 12-12-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Leaf's one and only <3

Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286976
    Issue: Realitsic timeframe breach

He claims to be able to bite his thumb, make 4 seals, slam his hand on the floor and the summoning seal expand into mid range to me, before i even can slam my own hand on the floor, as this is the first visible act he can actually react to.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-12-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...10#post9436810
    Issue: I dont think he can see me with his sharingan
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: He has stated that he is at the edge of long range and mid range as well as 10 meters underground. Then he states that he can see my chakra signature move through all of that solid earth. While the 3t has been shown to see through some earth i just dont think he'd be able to see that far. Also, wouldnt he be unable to do this since I said that I start going upwards while hes moving the earth 20 m downward?

Last edited by -Broly-; 12-12-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: He has stated that he is at the edge of long range and id range as well as 10 meters underground. Then he states that he can see my chakra signature move through all of that solid earth. While the 3t has been shown to see through some earth i just dont think he'd be able to see that far.

There has never been a rule stating how far through earth the Sharingan can see I also did the same months ago against the Pervy sage when I was attaining the 3 tomoe sharingan and he never stated a problem with it

Status
    Oct 2010
    Jana is love. Jana is life.

Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post

He claims to be able to bite his thumb, make 4 seals, slam his hand on the floor and the summoning seal expand into mid range to me, before i even can slam my own hand on the floor, as this is the first visible act he can actually react to.

Fortunately for me, that's not how the technique works exactly. Jiraiya used this technique during the fight versus one of the pains, and didn't require him any hand signs. Or slapping a scripting on the floor.

Also I did like to add, that I've several times used the technique like this in official battles such as these Tournament ones, where we have had SY, Mugi and more judges to overview the fight, where they didn't deem it a missue of the technique but it worked as described in my move.

A good example: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post5499567 (The hand sign wasn't a requirement.)

So I can't see how it is a problem now? And if it really is, I can't see how it can be a deciding factor in the fight - It's not like your making the earth un-useable kills me. If it's deemed a timeframe breach, I merely finish off my jutsu after the floor have emerged and you still get warped into the stomach of a toad.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 12-12-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    none resting.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...95#post9432995
    Issue: I believe he's dead, i don't believe he has enough time to do that counter
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: my CW reaches him at high speeds, he has no time to use pillars
    Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: He has stated that he is at the edge of long range and mid range as well as 10 meters underground. Then he states that he can see my chakra signature move through all of that solid earth. While the 3t has been shown to see through some earth i just dont think he'd be able to see that far. Also, wouldnt he be unable to do this since I said that I start going upwards while hes moving the earth 20 m downward?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanks.. View Post

There has never been a rule stating how far through earth the Sharingan can see I also did the same months ago against the Pervy sage when I was attaining the 3 tomoe sharingan and he never stated a problem with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post

Fortunately for me, that's not how the technique works exactly. Jiraiya used this technique during the fight versus one of the pains, and didn't require him any hand signs. Or slapping a scripting on the floor.

Also I did like to add, that I've several times used the technique like this in official battles such as these Tournament ones, where we have had SY, Mugi and more judges to overview the fight, where they didn't deem it a missue of the technique but it worked as described in my move.

A good example: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post5499567 (The hand sign wasn't a requirement.)

So I can't see how it is a problem now? And if it really is, I can't see how it can be a deciding factor in the fight - It's not like your making the earth un-useable kills me. If it's deemed a timeframe breach, I merely finish off my jutsu after the floor have emerged and you still get warped into the stomach of a toad.
    All checked.

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»