Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286786
    Issue: He used S-ranked jutsus when he was not supposed to use them
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Well I forbid him from using any S-ranked jutsu in the following turn. But he missed that part and used 2 S-ranked techniques to protect himself, so if we remove those techniques he gets hit and dies. Also I am not quite sure about the reasoning and speed of his overall move.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...85#post9443785
    Issue: Him using Bringer of Darkness quick enough to actually stop my second technique and the rest of my move altogether. Also his moves a bit vague and confusing.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Again, he's attempting to do his two techniques before I do mine. Personally I think it should go like Earth Moving Core > Hurricane Fist > Ice Spikes > Bringer of Darkness, however seeing as Gen is reasonably fast I could possibly even understand if it was Earth Moving Core > Hurricane Fist > Ice Spikes + Bringer of Darkness, possibly even Bringer of Darkness a few moments before my second technique. However I can't understand nor believe that he'd be capable of using Bringer of Darkness fast enough for it to completely prevent my use of Ice spikes due to it being used before I actually attempt to create my Ice technique. A bit of clarification would be nice. Also I did state that I create a perimeter of spikes around the hole, on ground level, facing upwards and inwards. So in my opinion he would've crashed into one of those spikes.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286834
    Winner: Vision [he killed himself]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286786
    Issue: He used S-ranked jutsus when he was not supposed to use them
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Well I forbid him from using any S-ranked jutsu in the following turn. But he missed that part and used 2 S-ranked techniques to protect himself, so if we remove those techniques he gets hit and dies. Also I am not quite sure about the reasoning and speed of his overall move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...85#post9443785
    Issue: Him using Bringer of Darkness quick enough to actually stop my second technique and the rest of my move altogether. Also his moves a bit vague and confusing.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Again, he's attempting to do his two techniques before I do mine. Personally I think it should go like Earth Moving Core > Hurricane Fist > Ice Spikes > Bringer of Darkness, however seeing as Gen is reasonably fast I could possibly even understand if it was Earth Moving Core > Hurricane Fist > Ice Spikes + Bringer of Darkness, possibly even Bringer of Darkness a few moments before my second technique. However I can't understand nor believe that he'd be capable of using Bringer of Darkness fast enough for it to completely prevent my use of Ice spikes due to it being used before I actually attempt to create my Ice technique. A bit of clarification would be nice. Also I did state that I create a perimeter of spikes around the hole, on ground level, facing upwards and inwards. So in my opinion he would've crashed into one of those spikes.
    All checked

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...34#post9445634
    Issue: Misuse of technique(s)/Invalid counter
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:

Let's start off with his actual defense against the technique. Even though he may be healing himself, it doesn't prevent him becoming a mashed potatoe within the stomach of this giant toad. The medical mode does not give him enough poweress to tear the toad a part, or rip or hole in it. It's simply too huge(too fat, etc. etc.), it was able to carry several summons within it's stomach, and crush them in near no time. So I really doubt that he could get out with that, when several of those hounds couldn't.

Now for his Flourine technique. I'm quite certain that it's released within the earlier location, and is kept there by his chakra as the technique describes. Over the course of three turns they change in that area, into something rather deadly. So I believe I should be out of harms way, of that technique. Though if that's not the case, I believe I reverse summoned ourselves, meaning that we left the area where the flourine that was released that turn, is left there. So we're technically still at turn one, since it haven't filled the atompshere within this location - Being the giant toad's stomach. So I disagree that the air would be instantly toxicated - This toad could have several summons in it, after all and it still wasn't filled up.

So I believe that I wouldn't be prevented from using my Earth Fist, and he still wouldn't be able to get out of the toad's stomach so he is basically mashed potatoes, still.

His move qouted
    v
    Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    as i feel my body begin to distort as i am summoned, and i appear inside the toad, i take s mall about of damage from the attempted crusing as the air inside the toad becomes instantly toxic this turn, due to the vastly reduced amount of air compered to the entire battle field (simple physics, want to argue take it to a mod) meaning you will start to choke and die from the moment you are in the toad. you can probably start forming that doton, but you will be pat the point of being able to survive by the time you finish it, your lungs will be full of acidic mucus that will dissolve your respiratory system and cause you unbearable pain.

as the walls begin to crush me and i feel my lungs burning i erupt masses of chakra from my body, healing my lungs and using the enhanced strength granted by this mode to rip a hole in the wall of flesh crushing me, thereby escaping the stomach before your technique would form (forming a massive fist from dust is going to take a while)

( Iryō mōdo ) - Medical Mode
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: N/A (+20 increase to health per turn) (+15 damage to physical techniques)
    Description: This mode envelops the user in a flowing blue chakra and allows them to constantly heal themselves in the midst of battle while at the same time boosting their strength and speed. Over time, this mode consumes the user's chakra until it finally wears off by itself. The technique lasts for three turns before deactivation.
    Note: Must require medical training.

once outside the toad and in myobokuzan, i further heal my chest from the small amount of gas i inhaled:

(Inyu Shometsu) Secret Healing Injury Destruction

Chakra: N/A
    Damage:N/A
    Range: N/A
    Description; By focusing chakra into an injured place they can regenerate cells and heal.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 12-13-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post

Let's start off with his actual defense against the technique. Even though he may be healing himself, it doesn't prevent him becoming a mashed potatoe within the stomach of this giant toad. The medical mode does not give him enough poweress to tear the toad a part, or rip or hole in it. It's simply too huge(too fat, etc. etc.), it was able to carry several summons within it's stomach, and crush them in near no time. So I really doubt that he could get out with that, when several of those hounds couldn't.

Now for his Flourine technique. I'm quite certain that it's released within the earlier location, and is kept there by his chakra as the technique describes. Over the course of three turns they change in that area, into something rather deadly. So I believe I should be out of harms way, of that technique. Though if that's not the case, I believe I reverse summoned ourselves, meaning that we left the area where the flourine that was released that turned, is left there. So we're technically still at turn one, since it haven't filled the atompshere within this location - Being the giant toad's stomach. So I disagree that the air would be instantly toxicated - This toad could have several summons in it, after all and it still wasn't filled up.

So I believe that I wouldn't be prevented from using my Earth Fist, and he still wouldn't be able to get out of the toad's stomach so he is basically mashed potatoes, still.

His move qouted
    v
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: My move is based off simple physics, the toad woul have to move significatly to crush me compared to a summon, and as for the fluorine, its stated that i release the chakra from myself over the 3 turns, the 3 turns count is the time needed to transform the air across an entire open battlefield, the area we are summoned into as shown in the anime is significantly smaller than that.

as for my defence, i heal the damage to me, and the strength granted by the mode is more than enough to tear the lining of a stomach, it is only flesh afterall, its not any different from our own biology

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Your Reasoning of the Issue: My move is based off simple physics, the toad woul have to move significatly to crush me compared to a summon, and as for the fluorine, its stated that i release the chakra from myself over the 3 turns, the 3 turns count is the time needed to transform the air across an entire open battlefield, the area we are summoned into as shown in the anime is significantly smaller than that.

as for my defence, i heal the damage to me, and the strength granted by the mode is more than enough to tear the lining of a stomach, it is only flesh afterall, its not any different from our own biology

Now for his Flourine technique. I'm quite certain that it's released within the earlier location, and is kept there by his chakra as the technique describes. Over the course of three turns they change in that area, into something rather deadly. So I believe I should be out of harms way, of that technique. Though if that's not the case, I believe I reverse summoned ourselves, meaning that we left the area where the flourine that was released that turn, is left there. So we're technically still at turn one, since it haven't filled the atompshere within this location - Being the giant toad's stomach. So I disagree that the air would be instantly toxicated - This toad could have several summons in it, after all and it still wasn't filled up.

His move qouted
    v
    checked

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Link to Fight: Selendrile vs. Kiritsugu
    Issue: Invalid counter to my Golem and Genjutsu (Use of Nagashi)
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: So it's been stated by multiple people including yourself, that Nagashi does not tear apart the earth, it merely cancels the chakra within it. So, the chop from above by my golem would continue downwards at him due to gravity and momentum even though Nagashi canceled my chakra. I believe he would be crushed under the weight. Same reasoning with the other arm of the golem coming around from the side. Chakra canceled, but momentum still hits him. Also, Nagashi cant release from A-rank genjutsu as far as my knowledge goes. So he would activate it with his earth technique, leaving him incapable of performing his third shadow technique as he would be suffering from its effects.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.

Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286827
    Winner: Crutch Kaguya

Sharingdork has accepted defeat in his last move.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286832
    Issue: Invalid escape from Genjutsu
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: channeling chakra for an earth technique does not count as a chakra burst. a chakra burst is what comes from activating curse mark or having an ally force chakra into your system. Also, that is a very complex technique, and im sure it requires kage level chakra control. When under a genjutsu your chakra flow is disturbed or halted thus preventing you from using jutsu as fluidly as you would if you were uneffected. the jutsu is canon and the tsuchikage doesnt release a burst of chakra to do the jutsu. if you want to do a chakra burst i think that would have to come seperately from the lightweight technique. In addidtion, these are sharingan genjutsu from a ninja of the same rank they are not going to be escaped easily or quickly and definetly without damaging effects.

Side notes:

1.) i placed the main body (Sakon) under a genjutsu and took over both bodies with a yamanaka Tech., i then preceded to make the second body snap the neck of the main body. (this is a yamanaka tech. so i only have to think about it once the connection is made.) and at the same time as i had the second clone attempt to snape the neck of the main body i sent a wind blade to his location.

2.) his response was to make a lightning sheild around his head to stop (ukon) from snapping his neck. and he immidiately follows with the stone dragon technique that lifts him a mere 8 feet off the ground. Both of these jutsu go successfully before i can strike him with a nearly instant blade of wind that is attached to me at the fingertips and can be guided. he is also under a sharingan based genjutsu that alters chakra flow, but he can spit out a c-rank and an s-rank ninjutsu before i can hit him. ( i dont agree with that. It's pretty much proof that this genjutsu had no benefit to the user if it doesn't hinder the opponent at all.) if he responds when Ukon is already on his way to snap his neck the wind blade would have been in route. it is a blade not a projectile o__O (just a small recap, not a rebuttal)

3.) i just dont understand how his usage of a canon jutsu: ((Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique) is supposed to work.

i'm not complaining or suggesting that anything was inaccurate, i'm just saying the moves seem off in terms of speed, people under genjutsu dont get to spam jutsu as if they were unaffected. to make a solid earth dragon appear instantly instead of growing out of the ground would not only require a lot of chakra but immense chakra control. and genjutsu take away your ability to exert flawless conterol of your chakra. so im not seeing how that can come right after he stops his brother from attacking him, which he wouldn't technically know about until his hands were on his head. and think about how long it takes to snap a neck (in this instance), and if you electrocute something that is connected to you how do you not get electocuted as well, Especially if there is enough electricity to render the target unconscious.

Genjutsu Escape Methods.:

1. A Kai
    2. A chakra burst
    3. Through a Doujutsu
    4. By stopping your chakra completely and then circling new chakra to over power the chakra

*copied from this thread

these are just all the things that i do not understand, and/or want to be brought back into review.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."

Last edited by Blizzàrd; 12-14-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    09-14-2014, 08:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: So it's been stated by multiple people including yourself, that Nagashi does not tear apart the earth, it merely cancels the chakra within it. So, the chop from above by my golem would continue downwards at him due to gravity and momentum even though Nagashi canceled my chakra. I believe he would be crushed under the weight. Same reasoning with the other arm of the golem coming around from the side. Chakra canceled, but momentum still hits him. Also, Nagashi cant release from A-rank genjutsu as far as my knowledge goes. So he would activate it with his earth technique, leaving him incapable of performing his third shadow technique as he would be suffering from its effects.
    I hereby forfeit from the tournament.
    No time, too much stress, and I don't even know what the prizes are.
    Good luck to Selendrile, it was a great fight! ^_^

Last edited by Adachi; 12-14-2012 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Missed a word.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara... View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: channeling chakra for an earth technique does not count as a chakra burst. a chakra burst is what comes from activating curse mark or having an ally force chakra into your system. Also, that is a very complex technique, and im sure it requires kage level chakra control. When under a genjutsu your chakra flow is disturbed or halted thus preventing you from using jutsu as fluidly as you would if you were uneffected. the jutsu is canon and the tsuchikage doesnt release a burst of chakra to do the jutsu. if you want to do a chakra burst i think that would have to come seperately from the lightweight technique. In addidtion, these are sharingan genjutsu from a ninja of the same rank they are not going to be escaped easily or quickly and definetly without damaging effects.

Side notes:

1.) i placed the main body (Sakon) under a genjutsu and took over both bodies with a yamanaka Tech., i then preceded to make the second body snap the neck of the main body. (this is a yamanaka tech. so i only have to think about it once the connection is made.) and at the same time as i had the second clone attempt to snape the neck of the main body i sent a wind blade to his location.

2.) his response was to make a lightning sheild around his head to stop (ukon) from snapping his neck. and he immidiately follows with the stone dragon technique that lifts him a mere 8 feet off the ground. Both of these jutsu go successfully before i can strike him with a nearly instant blade of wind that is attached to me at the fingertips and can be guided. he is also under a sharingan based genjutsu that alters chakra flow, but he can spit out a c-rank and an s-rank ninjutsu before i can hit him. ( i dont agree with that. It's pretty much proof that this genjutsu had no benefit to the user if it doesn't hinder the opponent at all.) if he responds when Ukon is already on his way to snap his neck the wind blade would have been in route. it is a blade not a projectile o__O (just a small recap, not a rebuttal)

3.) i just dont understand how his usage of a canon jutsu: ((Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique) is supposed to work.

i'm not complaining or suggesting that anything was inaccurate, i'm just saying the moves seem off in terms of speed, people under genjutsu dont get to spam jutsu as if they were unaffected. to make a solid earth dragon appear instantly instead of growing out of the ground would not only require a lot of chakra but immense chakra control. and genjutsu take away your ability to exert flawless conterol of your chakra. so im not seeing how that can come right after he stops his brother from attacking him, which he wouldn't technically know about until his hands were on his head. and think about how long it takes to snap a neck (in this instance), and if you electrocute something that is connected to you how do you not get electocuted as well, Especially if there is enough electricity to render the target unconscious.

1. A Kai
    2. A chakra burst
    3. Through a Doujutsu
    4. By stopping your chakra completely and then circling new chakra to over power the chakra

*copied from this thread

these are just all the things that i do not understand, and/or want to be brought back into review.
    I have seen this exact jutsu used and approved multiple times as a chakra surge as Oonoki was seen using it on his whole body on a zetsu clone.

And is there a problem with it being canon? It isn't oonoki only so everyone who has mastered Earth knows this technique It shouldn't be a problem to use even with Genjutsu affecting your vision (the crows)

the lightning is made from Sakon's chakra and thus shouldn't hurt him even if Ukon's hands are on his head the lightning goes outwards and with them not being wet Sakon shouldn't self conduct.

You also tried to cast 2 B rank genjutsu on me at the same time (Dusk Crow and Paralyzing Fear at the same time)

You tried to cast a ninjutsu while channeling lightning chakra for your arrow step and tried to use bomb tags to destroy an S rank Earth Dragon

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=287046
    Winner: Selendrile

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286809
    Winner: Nagato..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286789
    Issue: Opponent didn't respond
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I believe that today is the 4th day since my opponent last responded.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Crutch Kaguya View Post
    Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286827
    Winner: Crutch Kaguya

Sharingdork has accepted defeat in his last move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara... View Post

Side notes:

1. A Kai
    2. A chakra burst
    3. Through a Doujutsu

*copied from this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    I hereby forfeit from the tournament.
    No time, too much stress, and I don't even know what the prizes are.
    Good luck to Selendrile, it was a great fight! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    I have seen this exact jutsu used and approved multiple times as a chakra surge as Oonoki was seen using it on his whole body on a zetsu clone.

And is there a problem with it being canon? It isn't oonoki only so everyone who has mastered Earth knows this technique It shouldn't be a problem to use even with Genjutsu affecting your vision (the crows)

the lightning is made from Sakon's chakra and thus shouldn't hurt him even if Ukon's hands are on his head the lightning goes outwards and with them not being wet Sakon shouldn't self conduct.

You also tried to cast 2 B rank genjutsu on me at the same time (Dusk Crow and Paralyzing Fear at the same time)

You tried to cast a ninjutsu while channeling lightning chakra for your arrow step and tried to use bomb tags to destroy an S rank Earth Dragon
    Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=287046
    Winner: Selendrile
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286809
    Winner: Nagato..
    All checked!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by McRazor View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286789
    Issue: Opponent didn't respond
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I believe that today is the 4th day since my opponent last responded.
    Checked

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286845
    Issue: Opponent hasn't responded within the allocated time limit.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: :/ Simple. My opponent hasn't responded. According to the thread, his last post was 12-10-2012, 01:39 AM after he requested the response from a Mod in regards to the fight. After judging, it was then Rexii turn to respond to the battle which for some reason he wasn't able to do despite logging in on 12-12-2012 05:20 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286845
    Issue: Opponent hasn't responded within the allocated time limit.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: :/ Simple. My opponent hasn't responded. According to the thread, his last post was 12-10-2012, 01:39 AM after he requested the response from a Mod in regards to the fight. After judging, it was then Rexii turn to respond to the battle which for some reason he wasn't able to do despite logging in on 12-12-2012 05:20 AM.
    Checked

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286976
    Issue: Misunderstanding/Ignoring my move

Well, despite how I didn't post the technique. It's simply because it haven't been put in a jutsu 'template' yet. So I did infact just use it, as it was used before. And I did clarify this with Scorps before making my actual move, which I can provide a proof to - So me opening the Eight Inner Gates does infact happen.

So either you(Minato) get an edit, or a loss. Or since it's the third judgement needed upon the match, I guess it's the final judgement and a winner will be decided - if so, good luck to both of us.

Minato's move/post
    v
    you didnt post the technique for the gates so it doesnt happen ^^

as we get summoned back and you stand there looking like an idiot, the fluorine tech completes, making the air around us toxic and your lungs will get even worse killing you

for added effect your head will feel like its bursting apart, you will hyperventilate (breathe more and faster making the fluorine kill you even faster) with your eyesight fading out and all muscles in severe cramp

Suiso Souran [Hydrogen Control]

Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost:150
    Damage Points: 0
    Description: This jutsu is used to controll the level of Hydrogen (H) in ones body; by controling the level of Hydrogen, the medical shinobi controls the persons pH (potentio Hydrogenium [literaly: the power of hydrogen]). If its lowered under 7.4 the person gets into acidozis (dyziness, blurry sight, head ache, pain in all muscles, faster breathing), if it gets higher then 7.4 the person gets into alcalozis (dyziness, blurry sight, slower breathing, deeper breathing, slow reactions, slow heart rate).
    Note: Lasts for 3 turns, level can be manipulated at will.
    Note: 2 turns pause if countered.
    Note: Can be used only by medical sensei.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...18#post9444218
    Issue: Enzup's overall last move.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: He said his jump was instantly and would get him to short range of me at a really fast pace. I stated that when he reached short range of me, which is thus according to his move very quickly, I would use nagashi, leaving him no time to perform a second jutsu, thus not letting him activate the sharingan before I used nagashi. Saying in his last move that he has activated the sharingan, and used some other jutsu before getting hit by the nagashi whilst I stated he does not have time for that is, in my opinion, breaking of the time frame rule. Since the lightning does not have to be focused and is my speciality, it is far faster than him taking the sword of your back and focusing wind chakra in it.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Well, despite how I didn't post the technique. It's simply because it haven't been put in a jutsu 'template' yet. So I did infact just use it, as it was used before. And I did clarify this with Scorps before making my actual move, which I can provide a proof to - So me opening the Eight Inner Gates does infact happen.

So either you(Minato) get an edit, or a loss. Or since it's the third judgement needed upon the match, I guess it's the final judgement and a winner will be decided - if so, good luck to both of us.

Minato's move/post
    v

Your Reasoning of the Issue: In my defence, there is a tech for the 7th gate, I therefore assumed the others were made

also, I have been told multiple times that stacking any modes is not allowed, therefore gobis move is still invalid as he activated another "mode" before activating the gate

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Minato's move/post
    v

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...18#post9444218
    Issue: Enzup's overall last move.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: He said his jump was instantly and would get him to short range of me at a really fast pace. I stated that when he reached short range of me, which is thus according to his move very quickly, I would use nagashi, leaving him no time to perform a second jutsu, thus not letting him activate the sharingan before I used nagashi. Saying in his last move that he has activated the sharingan, and used some other jutsu before getting hit by the nagashi whilst I stated he does not have time for that is, in my opinion, breaking of the time frame rule. Since the lightning does not have to be focused and is my speciality, it is far faster than him taking the sword of your back and focusing wind chakra in it.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: In my defence, there is a tech for the 7th gate, I therefore assumed the others were made

also, I have been told multiple times that stacking any modes is not allowed, therefore gobis move is still invalid as he activated another "mode" before activating the gate
    checked.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o

Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...8&goto=newpost
    Winner: Coyote

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!

Link to the fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286794
    Winner: Wesobi

I'd like to say that I won this by default due to the time limit, but if Mattobi replies to it by the end of the evening I don't mind continuing the fight.