Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 166
  1. #41
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,465
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286804
    Winner: Reborn
     
         

  2. #42
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,642
    Location
    n
    So we can take the world back
    from the heart-attacked. One
    maniac at a time we will take
    it back.
     

    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...95#post9432995
    Issue: I believe he's dead, i don't believe he has enough time to do that counter
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: my CW reaches him at high speeds, he has no time to use pillars
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I believe my jutsu could indeed hit him. From what we've seen of the Jutsu, it can be done extremely quickly. Combined with the fact that my Law bio can do Earth techniques faster than normal since it's his specialty, this means it should happen even faster. This would allow me to hit him even before his fires his chakra blast. This won't violate the timeframe rules as the CW itself counts as his "first jutsu" that I must allow to happen, evident from the template a CW has to follow. I know the match has been deemed over, but I still want to show my side.
     
         

  3. #43
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286832
    Issue: Using jutsu while under a genjutsu
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I'm not sure if an opponent under a genjutsu (who has made no attempt to break it) can use two jutsu that require fast kneading of chakra while his chakra flow is currently being altered. Can we get a judgement on the first part of this fight?
     
         

  4. #44
    Azazel's Avatar
    Status
    Azazel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    16,981
    Location
    Hawaii
    Change is here.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: Oraan Vs Howard
    Issue: Well its not invalid Defense, but Insufficient Defense.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I cast him in a gen jutsu, where he made a bunch of snakes come out of his sleeves to surround him and bite him to get out of it. (No problem with the way he got out of the gen, however he coupled this as a defense) . This technique is only A Ranked. He himself stated the technique I used was around Strong S ranked now, so his defense would be insufficient, the ground also gets turned to lava, and he did not stop that either.
     
         

  5. #45
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,080
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    O_O
     

    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post
    Link to Fight: Oraan Vs Howard
    Issue: Well its not invalid Defense, but Insufficient Defense.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I cast him in a gen jutsu, where he made a bunch of snakes come out of his sleeves to surround him and bite him to get out of it. (No problem with the way he got out of the gen, however he coupled this as a defense) . This technique is only A Ranked. He himself stated the technique I used was around Strong S ranked now, so his defense would be insufficient, the ground also gets turned to lava, and he did not stop that either.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: The snake's bodies would block the heat from reaching me as it's a wave. A rank or not the snakes are blocking the heat wave from reaching me. Obviously they're dead but I don't think the heat wave would reach me (imo). If the heat doesn't reach me then it doesn't reach the ground directly below me meaning that the ground directly below me isn't turned to lava.
     
         
    Last edited by Howard; 12-13-2012 at 04:45 AM.

  6. #46
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to fight: [RP Tournament Round #1] Dante.. Vs Sindy
    Issue: Counter against the Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I don't agree that the Four Pillar bind could be countered this way, since the pillars are made around her while the Wind Release: Pressure Damage which she used to counter is a one directional Wind blast, if she targeted all of the pillars in order to prevent them from releasing the lightning the blast would have to be released in the middle of the pillars and the pressure takes care of the rest, but it will also mean for her to get sucked into the blast which will be harmful.
     
         

  7. #47
    Yūsuke's Avatar
    Status
    Yūsuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,715
    Location
    On the lonely path of destruction.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link To Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286835
    Issue: Simultaneous Usage of Two Different Elements
    Your Reasoning Of The Issue: I believe the fact that he has to fuel wind chakra into his Flying Wind God technique every turn, disables him from using another elemental chakra at the same time, which in his situation, is lightning chakra. He would require Yin/Yang training for that. Even though the custom technique doesn't state that he is restricted only to wind techniques, many other techniques, both cannon (Nagashi, Beast Wave Palm, etc) and customs do not have a restriction placed on them that restricts them from using it's respective element while it is active, yet, everybody follows the Yin/Yang principle.

    [Convo w/ Haku | More Reference]
     
         
    Last edited by Yūsuke; 12-13-2012 at 05:35 AM.

  8. #48
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,117
    Location
    Australia GMT +11
    O__O'
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to the fight: ~>Here<~
    Winner: 'Kurapika
     
         

  9. #49
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,664
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    Link To Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286835
    Issue: Simultaneous Usage of Two Different Elements
    Your Reasoning Of The Issue: I believe the fact that he has to fuel wind chakra into his Flying Wind God technique every turn, disables him from using another elemental chakra at the same time, which in his situation, is lightning chakra. He would require Yin/Yang training for that. Even though the custom technique doesn't state that he is restricted only to wind techniques, many other techniques, both cannon (Nagashi, Beast Wave Palm, etc) and customs do not have a restriction placed on them that restricts them from using it's respective element while it is active, yet, everybody follows the Yin/Yang principle.

    [Convo w/ Haku | More Reference]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Link to the fight: ~>Here<~
    Winner: 'Kurapika
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Link to fight: [RP Tournament Round #1] Dante.. Vs Sindy
    Issue: Counter against the Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I don't agree that the Four Pillar bind could be countered this way, since the pillars are made around her while the Wind Release: Pressure Damage which she used to counter is a one directional Wind blast, if she targeted all of the pillars in order to prevent them from releasing the lightning the blast would have to be released in the middle of the pillars and the pressure takes care of the rest, but it will also mean for her to get sucked into the blast which will be harmful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: The snake's bodies would block the heat from reaching me as it's a wave. A rank or not the snakes are blocking the heat wave from reaching me. Obviously they're dead but I don't think the heat wave would reach me (imo). If the heat doesn't reach me then it doesn't reach the ground directly below me meaning that the ground directly below me isn't turned to lava.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post
    Link to Fight: Oraan Vs Howard
    Issue: Well its not invalid Defense, but Insufficient Defense.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I cast him in a gen jutsu, where he made a bunch of snakes come out of his sleeves to surround him and bite him to get out of it. (No problem with the way he got out of the gen, however he coupled this as a defense) . This technique is only A Ranked. He himself stated the technique I used was around Strong S ranked now, so his defense would be insufficient, the ground also gets turned to lava, and he did not stop that either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara... View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286832
    Issue: Using jutsu while under a genjutsu
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I'm not sure if an opponent under a genjutsu (who has made no attempt to break it) can use two jutsu that require fast kneading of chakra while his chakra flow is currently being altered. Can we get a judgement on the first part of this fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I believe my jutsu could indeed hit him. From what we've seen of the Jutsu, it can be done extremely quickly. Combined with the fact that my Law bio can do Earth techniques faster than normal since it's his specialty, this means it should happen even faster. This would allow me to hit him even before his fires his chakra blast. This won't violate the timeframe rules as the CW itself counts as his "first jutsu" that I must allow to happen, evident from the template a CW has to follow. I know the match has been deemed over, but I still want to show my side.
    All checked.
     
         

  10. #50
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,348
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286834
    Winner: Vision [he killed himself]
     
         

  11. #51
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,321
    Location
    On le moon.
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286786
    Issue: He used S-ranked jutsus when he was not supposed to use them
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Well I forbid him from using any S-ranked jutsu in the following turn. But he missed that part and used 2 S-ranked techniques to protect himself, so if we remove those techniques he gets hit and dies. Also I am not quite sure about the reasoning and speed of his overall move.
     
         

  12. #52
    Premium User Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,583
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...85#post9443785
    Issue: Him using Bringer of Darkness quick enough to actually stop my second technique and the rest of my move altogether. Also his moves a bit vague and confusing.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Again, he's attempting to do his two techniques before I do mine. Personally I think it should go like Earth Moving Core > Hurricane Fist > Ice Spikes > Bringer of Darkness, however seeing as Gen is reasonably fast I could possibly even understand if it was Earth Moving Core > Hurricane Fist > Ice Spikes + Bringer of Darkness, possibly even Bringer of Darkness a few moments before my second technique. However I can't understand nor believe that he'd be capable of using Bringer of Darkness fast enough for it to completely prevent my use of Ice spikes due to it being used before I actually attempt to create my Ice technique. A bit of clarification would be nice. Also I did state that I create a perimeter of spikes around the hole, on ground level, facing upwards and inwards. So in my opinion he would've crashed into one of those spikes.
     
         

  13. #53
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,664
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286834
    Winner: Vision [he killed himself]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286786
    Issue: He used S-ranked jutsus when he was not supposed to use them
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Well I forbid him from using any S-ranked jutsu in the following turn. But he missed that part and used 2 S-ranked techniques to protect himself, so if we remove those techniques he gets hit and dies. Also I am not quite sure about the reasoning and speed of his overall move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...85#post9443785
    Issue: Him using Bringer of Darkness quick enough to actually stop my second technique and the rest of my move altogether. Also his moves a bit vague and confusing.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Again, he's attempting to do his two techniques before I do mine. Personally I think it should go like Earth Moving Core > Hurricane Fist > Ice Spikes > Bringer of Darkness, however seeing as Gen is reasonably fast I could possibly even understand if it was Earth Moving Core > Hurricane Fist > Ice Spikes + Bringer of Darkness, possibly even Bringer of Darkness a few moments before my second technique. However I can't understand nor believe that he'd be capable of using Bringer of Darkness fast enough for it to completely prevent my use of Ice spikes due to it being used before I actually attempt to create my Ice technique. A bit of clarification would be nice. Also I did state that I create a perimeter of spikes around the hole, on ground level, facing upwards and inwards. So in my opinion he would've crashed into one of those spikes.
    All checked
     
         

  14. #54
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,738
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Jana is love. Jana is life.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...34#post9445634
    Issue: Misuse of technique(s)/Invalid counter
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:

    Let's start off with his actual defense against the technique. Even though he may be healing himself, it doesn't prevent him becoming a mashed potatoe within the stomach of this giant toad. The medical mode does not give him enough poweress to tear the toad a part, or rip or hole in it. It's simply too huge(too fat, etc. etc.), it was able to carry several summons within it's stomach, and crush them in near no time. So I really doubt that he could get out with that, when several of those hounds couldn't.

    Now for his Flourine technique. I'm quite certain that it's released within the earlier location, and is kept there by his chakra as the technique describes. Over the course of three turns they change in that area, into something rather deadly. So I believe I should be out of harms way, of that technique. Though if that's not the case, I believe I reverse summoned ourselves, meaning that we left the area where the flourine that was released that turn, is left there. So we're technically still at turn one, since it haven't filled the atompshere within this location - Being the giant toad's stomach. So I disagree that the air would be instantly toxicated - This toad could have several summons in it, after all and it still wasn't filled up.

    So I believe that I wouldn't be prevented from using my Earth Fist, and he still wouldn't be able to get out of the toad's stomach so he is basically mashed potatoes, still.

    His move qouted
    v
    Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    as i feel my body begin to distort as i am summoned, and i appear inside the toad, i take s mall about of damage from the attempted crusing as the air inside the toad becomes instantly toxic this turn, due to the vastly reduced amount of air compered to the entire battle field (simple physics, want to argue take it to a mod) meaning you will start to choke and die from the moment you are in the toad. you can probably start forming that doton, but you will be pat the point of being able to survive by the time you finish it, your lungs will be full of acidic mucus that will dissolve your respiratory system and cause you unbearable pain.

    as the walls begin to crush me and i feel my lungs burning i erupt masses of chakra from my body, healing my lungs and using the enhanced strength granted by this mode to rip a hole in the wall of flesh crushing me, thereby escaping the stomach before your technique would form (forming a massive fist from dust is going to take a while)

    ( Iryō mōdo ) - Medical Mode
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: N/A (+20 increase to health per turn) (+15 damage to physical techniques)
    Description: This mode envelops the user in a flowing blue chakra and allows them to constantly heal themselves in the midst of battle while at the same time boosting their strength and speed. Over time, this mode consumes the user's chakra until it finally wears off by itself. The technique lasts for three turns before deactivation.
    Note: Must require medical training.


    once outside the toad and in myobokuzan, i further heal my chest from the small amount of gas i inhaled:


    (Inyu Shometsu) Secret Healing Injury Destruction

    Rank: A
    Chakra: N/A
    Damage:N/A
    Range: N/A
    Description; By focusing chakra into an injured place they can regenerate cells and heal.
     
         
    Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 12-13-2012 at 07:17 PM.

  15. #55
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,687
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...34#post9445634
    Issue: Misuse of technique(s)/Invalid counter
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:

    Let's start off with his actual defense against the technique. Even though he may be healing himself, it doesn't prevent him becoming a mashed potatoe within the stomach of this giant toad. The medical mode does not give him enough poweress to tear the toad a part, or rip or hole in it. It's simply too huge(too fat, etc. etc.), it was able to carry several summons within it's stomach, and crush them in near no time. So I really doubt that he could get out with that, when several of those hounds couldn't.

    Now for his Flourine technique. I'm quite certain that it's released within the earlier location, and is kept there by his chakra as the technique describes. Over the course of three turns they change in that area, into something rather deadly. So I believe I should be out of harms way, of that technique. Though if that's not the case, I believe I reverse summoned ourselves, meaning that we left the area where the flourine that was released that turned, is left there. So we're technically still at turn one, since it haven't filled the atompshere within this location - Being the giant toad's stomach. So I disagree that the air would be instantly toxicated - This toad could have several summons in it, after all and it still wasn't filled up.

    So I believe that I wouldn't be prevented from using my Earth Fist, and he still wouldn't be able to get out of the toad's stomach so he is basically mashed potatoes, still.

    His move qouted
    v
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: My move is based off simple physics, the toad woul have to move significatly to crush me compared to a summon, and as for the fluorine, its stated that i release the chakra from myself over the 3 turns, the 3 turns count is the time needed to transform the air across an entire open battlefield, the area we are summoned into as shown in the anime is significantly smaller than that.

    as for my defence, i heal the damage to me, and the strength granted by the mode is more than enough to tear the lining of a stomach, it is only flesh afterall, its not any different from our own biology
     
         

  16. #56
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,664
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: My move is based off simple physics, the toad woul have to move significatly to crush me compared to a summon, and as for the fluorine, its stated that i release the chakra from myself over the 3 turns, the 3 turns count is the time needed to transform the air across an entire open battlefield, the area we are summoned into as shown in the anime is significantly smaller than that.

    as for my defence, i heal the damage to me, and the strength granted by the mode is more than enough to tear the lining of a stomach, it is only flesh afterall, its not any different from our own biology
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...34#post9445634
    Issue: Misuse of technique(s)/Invalid counter
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:

    Let's start off with his actual defense against the technique. Even though he may be healing himself, it doesn't prevent him becoming a mashed potatoe within the stomach of this giant toad. The medical mode does not give him enough poweress to tear the toad a part, or rip or hole in it. It's simply too huge(too fat, etc. etc.), it was able to carry several summons within it's stomach, and crush them in near no time. So I really doubt that he could get out with that, when several of those hounds couldn't.

    Now for his Flourine technique. I'm quite certain that it's released within the earlier location, and is kept there by his chakra as the technique describes. Over the course of three turns they change in that area, into something rather deadly. So I believe I should be out of harms way, of that technique. Though if that's not the case, I believe I reverse summoned ourselves, meaning that we left the area where the flourine that was released that turn, is left there. So we're technically still at turn one, since it haven't filled the atompshere within this location - Being the giant toad's stomach. So I disagree that the air would be instantly toxicated - This toad could have several summons in it, after all and it still wasn't filled up.

    So I believe that I wouldn't be prevented from using my Earth Fist, and he still wouldn't be able to get out of the toad's stomach so he is basically mashed potatoes, still.

    His move qouted
    v
    checked
     
         

  17. #57
    Senior Member Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,179
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: Selendrile vs. Kiritsugu
    Issue: Invalid counter to my Golem and Genjutsu (Use of Nagashi)
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: So it's been stated by multiple people including yourself, that Nagashi does not tear apart the earth, it merely cancels the chakra within it. So, the chop from above by my golem would continue downwards at him due to gravity and momentum even though Nagashi canceled my chakra. I believe he would be crushed under the weight. Same reasoning with the other arm of the golem coming around from the side. Chakra canceled, but momentum still hits him. Also, Nagashi cant release from A-rank genjutsu as far as my knowledge goes. So he would activate it with his earth technique, leaving him incapable of performing his third shadow technique as he would be suffering from its effects.
     
         

  18. #58
    Trust in me. Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,845
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286827
    Winner: Crutch Kaguya

    Sharingdork has accepted defeat in his last move.
     
         

  19. #59
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286832
    Issue: Invalid escape from Genjutsu
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: channeling chakra for an earth technique does not count as a chakra burst. a chakra burst is what comes from activating curse mark or having an ally force chakra into your system. Also, that is a very complex technique, and im sure it requires kage level chakra control. When under a genjutsu your chakra flow is disturbed or halted thus preventing you from using jutsu as fluidly as you would if you were uneffected. the jutsu is canon and the tsuchikage doesnt release a burst of chakra to do the jutsu. if you want to do a chakra burst i think that would have to come seperately from the lightweight technique. In addidtion, these are sharingan genjutsu from a ninja of the same rank they are not going to be escaped easily or quickly and definetly without damaging effects.

    Side notes:


    1.) i placed the main body (Sakon) under a genjutsu and took over both bodies with a yamanaka Tech., i then preceded to make the second body snap the neck of the main body. (this is a yamanaka tech. so i only have to think about it once the connection is made.) and at the same time as i had the second clone attempt to snape the neck of the main body i sent a wind blade to his location.

    2.) his response was to make a lightning sheild around his head to stop (ukon) from snapping his neck. and he immidiately follows with the stone dragon technique that lifts him a mere 8 feet off the ground. Both of these jutsu go successfully before i can strike him with a nearly instant blade of wind that is attached to me at the fingertips and can be guided. he is also under a sharingan based genjutsu that alters chakra flow, but he can spit out a c-rank and an s-rank ninjutsu before i can hit him. ( i dont agree with that. It's pretty much proof that this genjutsu had no benefit to the user if it doesn't hinder the opponent at all.) if he responds when Ukon is already on his way to snap his neck the wind blade would have been in route. it is a blade not a projectile o__O (just a small recap, not a rebuttal)

    3.) i just dont understand how his usage of a canon jutsu: ((Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique) is supposed to work.

    i'm not complaining or suggesting that anything was inaccurate, i'm just saying the moves seem off in terms of speed, people under genjutsu dont get to spam jutsu as if they were unaffected. to make a solid earth dragon appear instantly instead of growing out of the ground would not only require a lot of chakra but immense chakra control. and genjutsu take away your ability to exert flawless conterol of your chakra. so im not seeing how that can come right after he stops his brother from attacking him, which he wouldn't technically know about until his hands were on his head. and think about how long it takes to snap a neck (in this instance), and if you electrocute something that is connected to you how do you not get electocuted as well, Especially if there is enough electricity to render the target unconscious.



    Genjutsu Escape Methods.:

    1. A Kai
    2. A chakra burst
    3. Through a Doujutsu
    4. By stopping your chakra completely and then circling new chakra to over power the chakra

    *copied from this thread


    these are just all the things that i do not understand, and/or want to be brought back into review.
     
         

  20. #60
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

     
         
    Last edited by Blizzàrd; 12-14-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •