Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Study date with mary jane than
    play games

Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

To be honest, if the guy is peer pressuring you into doing something your not ready to do... Than he wasnt for you. Anyways dont believe all guys are horndogs, there are sincerity in souls but more deviants due to lack of sexual tension. Hope hapiness finds you, take care an do not dwe in the past

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    I think that promoting a better sexual conduct on guys is really important and that is why I made this thread.
    There are more important things in life that just "a hook up".
    Guys, I'm really disappointed and disillusioned about this fact. I'm not being biased when I talk about this matter.

My last bf just left me like a month ago just because he wanted to sleep with me already and I told him that I wasn't ready for that jump.
    He never told me he left me because of that but from my perspective:
    -Everything was great, we used to have fun and I was (am) ridiculously in love with him even when he wasn't that "good looking" guy. But I liked him because he never pushed me to do anything and everything happened very naturally. He used to take me to places and we used to have lasting conversations. Suddenly he asked me when were we gonna sleep together. I explained him the fact that I wasn't (still not) ready for that. He insisted a couple of times more and after a week he just broke up with me saying that "he needed some time and space for himself".
    Now he's seeing another girl who is known to be a big ***** and rumor has it that she has slept with half the school's guys and she's only 17 just like me.

Guys, no one is supposed to jump to a sexual relationship where there isn't love... there are things that take time in life like to feel that you are fully prepared for such an important decision as it is having your first sexual relationship.

Love someone and wait for the right moment when you both feel that the natural time for you has arrived. There's more time than life, says my Granny. Don't rush into something you might regret later on. For your safety and for the one you really love's safety. Let it flow... stop being retards like my bf.

If all guys are only after that "one" thing I rather be with girls ... so grow up ya'all!!! I'm serious!
    If that is what he wants then there is nothing wrong with that. He will learn the hard way. Instead of damning men for his behavior try to find a better man. You are young still and have a long life ahead of you. Don't give up hope so easily.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Hottest threads OT some girls are sex hungry to... rollin summoned it up good

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    Yup. Guys are pigs. Only thing that they are out for is sex.
    There are those guys that aren't like that, but from my experience only one or two aren't like that
    "From experience"? ... ...

Eh, I wouldn't know anything on this subject. I rejected the only person who asked me out (not in a mean way, I'm not mean )because people my age shouldn't be in relationships in the first place. School is more important, and I'd rather focus my attention on that than some relationship that's hardly necessary. I'd be more worried for the people who start relationships before working out their top priorities.

Grades > social life. (In my opinion, of course, and this applies to me, not everyone.)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...

I would end up relationship with that kind of guy(which i've already done once).

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post

Eh, I wouldn't know anything on this subject. I rejected the only person who asked me out (not in a mean way, I'm not mean )because people my age shouldn't be in relationships in the first place. School is more important, and I'd rather focus my attention on that than some relationship that's hardly necessary. I'd be more worried for the people who start relationships before working out their top priorities.

Grades > social life. (In my opinion, of course, and this applies to me, not everyone.)
    Yeah that's pretty much how I worked ... Grades took precedence over social life in high school, then about 70/30 in college. And now I'm looking for a job ... -_-

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hashi own Madara soon...

This made my day. Sex is different for everybody in a relationship and u have to understand that. U were not ready and that's ok but u cant make a guys wait like 3-4 month before doing it. Atleast give me a handjob once a week

:scorps:

Last edited by Homertime06; 11-29-2012 at 03:48 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Well I am married so I can't say that's what all guys look for. Best thing to look for is someone who loves you for you and will put up with whatever you feel are your faults. And also be your best friend. But you are still young so don't dwell on petty things like boys.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...

At the risk of being slightly crude let me illustrate my prior post by saying "When your both laying there panting and counting ceiling fan blades if all you have to say is "Baby you need a washcloth?" You got nothing at all......

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

yeap focus on that ..... penis's come & go ..... studies dont

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Yeah that's pretty much how I worked ... Grades took precedence over social life in high school, then about 70/30 in college. And now I'm looking for a job ... -_-
    Good luck finding one. ^_^

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sex isnt a bad thing. I wouldnt mind having a bf who wanted to have alot of sex, howevr, I wouldnt have sex without feeling strongly about them. Like, i have to be in love. But yea, Sex has been hardwired into men since the beginning. As long as thy can keep it under control, then whats there not to like? I mean, ppl talk as if you cant have sex, or have a bf or gf without it interfering with your studies or anything else. Learn how o manage your time correctly, and its ok.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.

Actually it's not. Sex is great and all but for a guy like me it's nit the only thing I look for in a relationship and it won't be after the shit I've been threw in my last relationship sex is the last thing I'm looking for.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Sex isnt a bad thing. I wouldnt mind having a bf who wanted to have alot of sex, howevr, I wouldnt have sex without feeling strongly about them. Like, i have to be in love. But yea, Sex has been hardwired into men since the beginning. As long as thy can keep it under control, then whats there not to like? I mean, ppl talk as if you cant have sex, or have a bf or gf without it interfering with your studies or anything else. Learn how o manage your time correctly, and its ok.
    exactly datebayoo!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sex is a big thing in relationships, its animalistic and people that are horny all the time cant help it. but some people can hold it and wait for thier partners to ready, you girls are just looking in the wrong places.

Status
    Sep 2012
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Post Thanks / Like
    MellowHype's Sugar Mama

By experience I meant dating guys that only wanted sex . Not actually having sex.

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Good luck finding one. ^_^
    Thanks! :D

Anyway, my final post on topic: We live in an overly sexualized society mostly due to its promotion in the various forms of media (movies, shows, google images ... ). So not only are high school kids overwhelmed with hormones, they're also bombarded every day with support for their "primal urges". That said, I wish it wasn't so because companionship and love >>>>>>>>>>>>>> sex in the long run. Anyhow, give the guys that are your age a few years and hopefully they'll "cool off"

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, my final post on topic: We live in an overly sexualized society mostly due to its promotion in the various forms of media (movies, shows, google images ... ). So not only are high school kids overwhelmed with hormones, they're also bombarded every day with support for their "primal urges". That said, I wish it wasn't so because companionship and love >>>>>> sex in the long run.

That is also a very good point. ^^

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.

Anyway, my final post on topic: We live in an overly sexualized society mostly due to its promotion in the various forms of media (movies, shows, google images ... ). So not only are high school kids overwhelmed with hormones, they're also bombarded every day with support for their "primal urges". That said, I wish it wasn't so because companionship and love >>>>>>>>>>>>>> sex in the long run. Anyhow, give the guys that are your age a few years and hopefully they'll "cool off"
    This is true

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

I haven't read the other comments, nor do I care to. I'm only going to tell the truth, so if that's what you want, then here it is:

To be honest, after a cerain amount of time, any relationship needs to visit the "bed room". In your defense, you felt it was to soon, which is more than respectable. In his defense, you seriously screwed up by just turning it down cold like that...it sent him the message that it wasn't ever going to happen and that he should search for someone else. Maybe if you had gone halfway and did a little somethin' that would have made the difference.

All men like sex...all women love sex. Women are far more sexual than men are. In fact, women consider dinner, movie and gift to be foreplay...when men are thinking that buys sex. You can deny it all day long till your face turns blue, but you'll always be more sexual than any man could ever hope to be. The problem is that women view sex as sacred when men veiw it as an every day activity and no more special than playing basketball. Of course, virgin men are treated harshly while virgin women are exalted. :shrug:

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I haven't read the other comments, nor do I care to. I'm only going to tell the truth, so if that's what you want, then here it is:

To be honest, after a cerain amount of time, any relationship needs to visit the "bed room". In your defense, you felt it was to soon, which is more than respectable. In his defense, you seriously screwed up by just turning it down cold like that...it sent him the message that it wasn't ever going to happen and that he should search for someone else. Maybe if you had gone halfway and did a little somethin' that would have made the difference.

All men like sex...all women love sex. Women are far more sexual than men are. In fact, wemon consider dinner, movie and gift to be foreplay...when men are thinking that buys sex. You can deny it all day long till your face turns blue, but you'll always be more sexual than any man could ever hope to be. The problem is that women view sex as sacred when men veiw it as an every day activity and no more special than playing basketball. Of course, virgin men are treated harshly while virgin women are exalted. :shrug:
    I'm not gonna lie. But I expect something like this out of you and well it has truth to it...I'll only argue with the fact when you say women or more sexual active than men in all cases I say no. While in some cases I'll say yes.

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie. But I expect something like this out of you and well it has truth to it...I'll only argue with the fact when you say women or more sexual active than men in all cases I say no. While in some cases I'll say yes.
    ^_^ See, you don't quite understand... Let me explain: To men, sex is like breathing (especially for those that partake of it often). It's not really special at all. For a woman, having sex could mean that they get pregnant, so when they have it they want it to be special. For women, everything leading up to the big moment is more important than everything else.

They've spent many years since they were very young being trained by other girls and their moms to be attractive. Guys usually start getting interested in girls at around 12...girls are interested in guys at about 8 (trust me, my niece was highly attracted to me at that age, which is normal, and even at 10 now she still has a piece of that, but it will fade soon enough and she'll realize what's really going on). For women, sex is important, for men it's not unless you're a virgin. :/

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?

No one cares about your soliloquy...

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

This is just a troll thread.

but sense im here ill answer you're question, first off not ALL guys are the same just like all women are THE SAME, just beccause you go threw an experience dosent make it okay to blame every guy for what your ex did to you.

but to put it like this women are same as guys, there looking for one thing like us,

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

Quote Originally Posted by Homertime06 View Post
    This made my day. Sex is different for everybody in a relationship and u have to understand that. U were not ready and that's ok but u cant make a guys wait like 3-4 month before doing it. Atleast give me a handjob once a week

:scorps:
    This, give him a bj or somethin else......