Page 4 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 189
  1. #76
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    im after quality not quantity, and to me personality matters the most, and ilike to date at least decentlooking women....having sex isnt a major role in my relationships......it is important to me to enjoy hanging with them the most.....good for you though for not giving in to the guy! good luck in your future!
     
         

  2. #77
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I haven't read the other comments, nor do I care to. I'm only going to tell the truth, so if that's what you want, then here it is:

    To be honest, after a cerain amount of time, any relationship needs to visit the "bed room". In your defense, you felt it was to soon, which is more than respectable. In his defense, you seriously screwed up by just turning it down cold like that...it sent him the message that it wasn't ever going to happen and that he should search for someone else. Maybe if you had gone halfway and did a little somethin' that would have made the difference.

    All men like sex...all women love sex. Women are far more sexual than men are. In fact, women consider dinner, movie and gift to be foreplay...when men are thinking that buys sex. You can deny it all day long till your face turns blue, but you'll always be more sexual than any man could ever hope to be. The problem is that women view sex as sacred when men veiw it as an every day activity and no more special than playing basketball. Of course, virgin men are treated harshly while virgin women are exalted. :shrug:
    well... you made me think a lot... there's plenty of truth in your comment.
    thank you... :/
     
         

  3. #78
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    well... you made me think a lot... there's plenty of truth in your comment.
    thank you... :/
    At least there's someone who's intelligent on NB. I have a lot to say on the matter, but just keep that stuff in mind and you'll do fine. ^_^
     
         

  4. #79
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swaggeroni
     



    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Us guys do enjoy the sex, but there are some guys out there, that are willing to wait for there girlfriend until they're ready. Most girls chose the douchebag guy over the nice guy, cause they just do. I've noticed that. :\


    Quote Originally Posted by MacMiller View Post
    Ahh yes, blame everything on us males. It's not like any females are like that too, right? I totally agree, every single man out there which shall include myself were born to have sex and sex only. We are freaks of nature, we can't control it. It's the same for each and every one of us. It is impossible to find one male out there who doesn't crave the need to have sex. Even if they have other problems to deal with; such as poverty and health, they will always have sex as their first priority.
    I do agree with this guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Three things Guys like.

    1.Football
    2.Money
    3.Sex

    So, it's obvious we think about "Sex" too much.
    1. Football.
    I hate football, there goes your comment. What are you basing that off?
     
         

  5. #80
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    This is now a misogynist thread.











    Excuse the single 9*** in there. My mistake.
     
         
    Last edited by Zero Kelvin; 11-29-2012 at 07:58 AM.

  6. #81
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Yep, one asshol* represents all the guys, logic -b
     
         

  7. #82
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    Wang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    5,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by wargear View Post
    At the risk of being slightly crude let me illustrate my prior post by saying "When your both laying there panting and counting ceiling fan blades if all you have to say is "Baby you need a washcloth?" You got nothing at all......
    At the risk of sounding like a man, that's sounds like the perfect relationship...
     
         

  8. #83
    Sage wargear's Avatar
    Status
    wargear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The 18 wheeler that just passed you...
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a man, that's sounds like the perfect relationship...
    It may sound like it but as a man I want a woman who's smart and intellectually capable of holding her own on any topic honest and caring. In short,a true and equal partner. Companionship and communication are way more important than sex in fact, if you base your relationship on those things the comfort and trust level will be such that sex becomes the icing on the cake so to speak....
     
         

  9. #84
    Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    14,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Why is it that people put all guys into one stereotype? Huh?
     
         

  10. #85
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    You should've just gave him some, then yall would still be together, and you wouldn't be so bitter complaining to us. That he dumped you.
     
         

  11. #86
    Member Slug Princess's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Why is it that people put all guys into one stereotype? Huh?
    sorry I'm just sad...
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    I think that promoting a better sexual conduct on guys is really important and that is why I made this thread.
    There are more important things in life that just "a hook up".
    Guys, I'm really disappointed and disillusioned about this fact. I'm not being biased when I talk about this matter.

    My last bf just left me like a month ago just because he wanted to sleep with me already and I told him that I wasn't ready for that jump.
    He never told me he left me because of that but from my perspective:
    -Everything was great, we used to have fun and I was (am) ridiculously in love with him even when he wasn't that "good looking" guy. But I liked him because he never pushed me to do anything and everything happened very naturally. He used to take me to places and we used to have lasting conversations. Suddenly he asked me when were we gonna sleep together. I explained him the fact that I wasn't (still not) ready for that. He insisted a couple of times more and after a week he just broke up with me saying that "he needed some time and space for himself".
    Now he's seeing another girl who is known to be a big ***** and rumor has it that she has slept with half the school's guys and she's only 17 just like me.

    Guys, no one is supposed to jump to a sexual relationship where there isn't love... there are things that take time in life like to feel that you are fully prepared for such an important decision as it is having your first sexual relationship.

    Love someone and wait for the right moment when you both feel that the natural time for you has arrived. There's more time than life, says my Granny. Don't rush into something you might regret later on. For your safety and for the one you really love's safety. Let it flow... stop being retards like my bf.

    If all guys are only after that "one" thing I rather be with girls ... so grow up ya'all!!! I'm serious!


    well first of all, ill break this down for you. You are a women, so you wouldn't understand a males mind. You ever wonder why in the middle east the women dress the way they do? There is a reason for that, it is not to be mean, its to control the temptation. A womens legs, her butt, her cleavage, just the site of all of that, will make any man hormonal. Take a look at how 99% of the women in this country dresses, half of them are half naked, flirty, or just show too much skin. Then women want to wonder why all we want is to have sex. In all honesty its womens fault men are like this. I will tell you something about men, if we see a classy women, one who takes care and respects herself, we will give her that same respect, shoot most men wont even try to **** a girl like that because they can tell she isn't that type of women. If all women had respect for themselves and dressed a little less....naked, then men would not be the way they are now. You cannot show us how big your butt is then be surprised when we want to shove something in it. It is in our nature to be this way with a women. and the fact that we see it everywhere, sex is always on our mind. So do not be dissapointed in the men, talk to your fellow women about how they carry themselves and how they act. For a nation cannot be built on a worthless women, the more respectful the women, the more respectful society is around that women. You need to look at things from both sides ,instead of just assuming that men are pigs just because, no we have our reasons for the things we do, and it starts with women.

    And you say we shouldn jump into sex without the love first? well women don't give us a chance to love them first, first thing we see is your body, so we fall in love with that first. You don't give us a chance to know you personally, to know your mind, no no no... all women do is take away the mystery of your temple, your sacred body. Dress differently, and maybe you will see a change in the type of guys you attract
     
         
    Last edited by NinjutsuSeeker; 11-29-2012 at 02:43 PM.

  13. #88
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    look i dont know whom you are reffering to in this thread, but if you knew me a little better than you would know i never think about sex i just want somone to hold...
    so at least there is me ! and BTW contrary to popular belief i am a straight guy !
     
         

  14. #89
    Senior Member Stencil's Avatar
    Status
    Stencil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Den Haag
    Posts
    5,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been quite inactive...
     



    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    And of course it's the males who are always like this! Boys never get heartbroken or dumped for another guy. Women never want sex right? That's why there are no girls who are sluts right? Boys don't have feelings, they just want sex, is this true?! OF COURSE.

    Wow. I'd much rather be in a long lasting relationship than just go after sex, companionship is probably one of the most important things to me. This thread is crap.
     
         

  15. #90
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeTheViper EMS View Post
    Yes because acting cool on the internet actually makes you something, right?

    when you don't crave for sex it doesn't mean that you are a "nerd" , it means that you have morals. love isn't just about having sex. and when you say that it's not cool to still be a virgin where you live, you are just proving that you are a phony..a mere follower of stupid trends.




    Call it "old fashion beliefs", call it whatever you want..
    I still believe that it's far better than what most of the people do nowadays.
    Bro deserves some rep for this
    Seriously, dudes these days it's like wringing a sponge dry
     
         

  16. #91
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    you don't know what it's like to be a guy
    once a guy gets a boner that's it and guys get boners by just looks and most of the girls these days dress provocative(easy way to put it)
    while girls think about feelings and shit like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    feelings aren't "shit like that", you know?
    Bro, what are you talking about? Some guys know how to have self control and how can you generalize all guys? There are some guys that get emotional as well, you really make men sound like dumb horny pigs
     
         

  17. #92
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Sex isnt a bad thing. I wouldnt mind having a bf who wanted to have alot of sex, howevr, I wouldnt have sex without feeling strongly about them. Like, i have to be in love. But yea, Sex has been hardwired into men since the beginning. As long as thy can keep it under control, then whats there not to like? I mean, ppl talk as if you cant have sex, or have a bf or gf without it interfering with your studies or anything else. Learn how o manage your time correctly, and its ok.
    Couldn't have said it better myself
     
         

  18. #93
    Wesobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wesobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Posts
    14,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U
     



    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    I don't want to be crude here or anything, but I need to say the following:

    First of all, you're 17 as you said yourself. Have you ever seen guys their hormone levels around that age? =_=
    It's human nature that we think about fornication before we actually think of love. Love is a concept that has been made by humans. You can't blame anyone for that kind of behavior. Also, the part of our brain that lets us "love" is far "younger" (less developed) than the part that causes our lust. Simply because of the fact that lust and the need to fornicate and make sure our species continue to exist has been a priority for far longer than love.

    Second of all: you're 17. Stop worrying about stuff like this! If he doesn't want you over something like that, let him go. He's not worth it. You're young! You'll be going to college soon I assume, you'll be having a whole other life. There's so much ahead of you, don't let something so trivial bother you as much as it does now. It's 1 bump on the long road of life.

    Third: I don't know what else to say, I'm bad in these situations =_=
     
         

  19. #94
    Derp Shikamaru Suigetsu13's Avatar
    Status
    Suigetsu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Does it matter?
    Posts
    1,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream with my eyes open, Sleep
    when I'm dead, Love who my
    hearts chosen, Conquer what
    lies ahead.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    Guys, seriously...
    I'm not saying that sex is "wrong" ... that's an important part of life. But please, you can't just be interested in that when you love someone. If you love someone it will come eventually and naturally. Trying to get sex from a girl and if she doesn't want to... are you just gonna leave her like that tard did to me??? shame on you if your are like that. Sex is a part of life... but so are FEELINGS!!
    Im a hopeless romantic. does this get me any closer to you?
     
         

  20. #95
    Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    8,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.
     



    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    I don't believe in love, that is just how or what i believe in i have neither experienced nor do i believe in it. It is all about having good looks and good bodily features, take a guy with a well toned figure and good physique and an obese man equally around the same weight , who would get more girls?? Love is a fragment of one imagination and it is mostly misunderstood for lust and sex. People cause pain to others in this world just by their very little actions, as long as people opinion are entitled there would be rejection. You are 17 and you have your whole life ahead of you,face your studies and refrain from having sexual relationships till you are of the right age and till you are prepared. I have gone through some tough experiences in life and has been look down upon, but the road does not end in high school, a journey begins in a second day, i don't believe in relationship or sex in it, and most times me or my friends want to get laid, we usually go to a local hooker, human emotions and human feeling make people react in strange ways and take or make strange decisions. Most males in high school would be around an age of 13-18 in that age their hormones are high and testosterone is being secreted, and as such they feel really horny, if you feel you deserve more than that then leave the relationship,you know your worth.
     
         

  21. #96
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeTheViper EMS View Post
    Yes because acting cool on the internet actually makes you something, right?

    when you don't crave for sex it doesn't mean that you are a "nerd" , it means that you have morals. love isn't just about having sex. and when you say that it's not cool to still be a virgin where you live, you are just proving that you are a phony..a mere follower of stupid trends.




    Call it "old fashion beliefs", call it whatever you want..
    I still believe that it's far better than what most of the people do nowadays.
    Yes, sure i'm a phony.. Just because you are a virgin, and a lowlife loser at school doesn't mean others are.. And this whole "acting" cool online who was acting cool? Please tell me this.. I was answers to the threads topic nothing more, and nothing less.. Don't take this to seriously.. We are "on the internet" after all.
     
         

  22. #97
    Senior Member Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    4,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is my Lord
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Yes, sure i'm a phony.. Just because you are a virgin, and a lowlife loser at school doesn't mean others are.. And this whole "acting" cool online who was acting cool? Please tell me this.. I was answers to the threads topic nothing more, and nothing less.. Don't take this to seriously.. We are "on the internet" after all.
    How can you decide that someone you've never met is a loser? By the few words you've read? -_-
    From what I've seen, he's a much nicer person than you.
     
         

  23. #98
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    I'm not sure why. And I'm not really curious to find out why. I'm guessing...simply for the pleasure and relief?

    - I will never have sexual intercourse without marrying the guy beforehand.
     
         

  24. #99
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    How can you decide that someone you've never met is a loser? By the few words you've read? -_-
    From what I've seen, he's a much nicer person than you.
    I guess being a virgin makes you a loser these days
     
         

  25. #100
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

    This is the sad truth OP...

    Guys nowadays especially teenagers in general want to lose there virginity before "the world ends."
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •