Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... yea what he/she siad

Re: Why is it sex the only thing guys are looking for nowadays?! O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    tbh it has been proven that women want sex more then men. The reason why you don't see it is because of three points:

*Society looks down on that sort of behaviour classing such individuals as 'sluts', 'whores', etc.
    *They usually want a relationship rather than being on themselves (i.e. it's just hard-wired into their brain).
    *They usually have more principles then men.

In this day of age society mostly makes it seem that the only thing young men care about is sex but a lot of the time it is down to peer-pressure. For example If you haven't lost your virginity around about 16-20 or you don't have sex with someone and word gets out, your friends will look down on you and think you are either gay or there is something wrong with you. The only individuals this doesn't happen to is either the ones who hang around with only geeks (no offence) or you constantly lie and never get found out.

Another thing this question is so biased it is unbelievable maybe if women actually cover up a little and not have thier cleavage in free view or short dresses on us men wouldn't be looking so much. Breasts and ass are sexual attractions for a reason, just saying.
    i kinda do this lol

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im more worried about getting a job

having intercourse isnt my cup of tea

my reason becasue too many diseases that you can catch

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

I agree.

Senior Member narutoshippudenworld's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ByakuMaster

Why this thread is soo popular???

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    I think that promoting a better sexual conduct on guys is really important and that is why I made this thread.
    There are more important things in life that just "a hook up".
    Guys, I'm really disappointed and disillusioned about this fact. I'm not being biased when I talk about this matter.

My last bf just left me like a month ago just because he wanted to sleep with me already and I told him that I wasn't ready for that jump.
    He never told me he left me because of that but from my perspective:
    -Everything was great, we used to have fun and I was (am) ridiculously in love with him even when he wasn't that "good looking" guy. But I liked him because he never pushed me to do anything and everything happened very naturally. He used to take me to places and we used to have lasting conversations. Suddenly he asked me when were we gonna sleep together. I explained him the fact that I wasn't (still not) ready for that. He insisted a couple of times more and after a week he just broke up with me saying that "he needed some time and space for himself".
    Now he's seeing another girl who is known to be a big ***** and rumor has it that she has slept with half the school's guys and she's only 17 just like me.

Guys, no one is supposed to jump to a sexual relationship where there isn't love... there are things that take time in life like to feel that you are fully prepared for such an important decision as it is having your first sexual relationship.

Love someone and wait for the right moment when you both feel that the natural time for you has arrived. There's more time than life, says my Granny. Don't rush into something you might regret later on. For your safety and for the one you really love's safety. Let it flow... stop being retards like my bf.

If all guys are only after that "one" thing I rather be with girls ... so grow up ya'all!!! I'm serious!
    Well first off, you're living in the 80's and 90's.

Nowadays, girls are looking to hook up JUST as much as guys. The only problem is, girls get to choose them men, not the other way around. Basically, not every man has what it takes for particular women. You're generalizing does absolutely nothing.

I'm in college and I actually know women who have cheated on their man because he didn't want to have sex.

I take it from your post that you are a virgin. That's great. But the more sex you have, the less notion of "special" it has and more of "it feels good". In my opinion, the most reasonable time to do it once in a while is senior year of high school. Too young and you end up getting busted trying to buy a Plan B with absolutely no money.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    Kill. Terra Formars.
    Coppelion. Fave On-going
    mangas

this thread is going strong datebayoo !

ot/ sex or riot ! #YOLO

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo

I completely disagree woth what you'r saying further more I don't think it's a matter of all us guys want so much as we just have a lesser tolerance for waiting which was scientifically proven that girls have a thicker protection in their/your brain allowing you to withstand your urges for an extended period of time.So basically us boys or men which ever you prefer to call us are simple creatures who only try to provide and/or meet our needs.And not to mention it's not like women don't want sex either they can and some if not most of the time want or enjoy it therefore your logic has lots of holes in them and I personally believe that most guys are actually looking for their "soul mate" so to speak while others such as the ones at your school are douchebags who make it harder for people like myself...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    Guys, seriously...
    I'm not saying that sex is "wrong" ... that's an important part of life. But please, you can't just be interested in that when you love someone. If you love someone it will come eventually and naturally. Trying to get sex from a girl and if she doesn't want to... are you just gonna leave her like that tard did to me??? shame on you if your are like that. Sex is a part of life... but so are FEELINGS!!
    if a guy actually loves a girl they would actually stay by her no matter what even if she doesnt want to have sex, but if a guy breaks up with a girl just because she didnt want to have sex is because he never loved u he just wanted to have sex, ive done this before just because i wanted to have sex because my hormones where going crazy and i couldnt wait any longer , but i finally found a girl that i really care about but shes not ready yet but that doesnt mean im going to dump her

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

a lot of us man thinks women dont love us if they dont give that thing, since it is so often that the women is giving it to another man rather than giving the love to his partner.. just a fact =)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    H2O

Agreed:y
    Though ive never been in relation with any guy or something cz it's strictly prohibited in our religion...I realize that guys these days hav become really perverted n specially here on base I've seen many guys talkin nonsense all the time:sy:

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo

Quote Originally Posted by pambasag View Post
    a lot of us man thinks women dont love us if they dont give that thing, since it is so often that the women is giving it to another man rather than giving the love to his partner.. just a fact =)
    Doesn't make since

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    Agreed:y
    Though ive never been in relation with any guy or something cz it's strictly prohibited in our religion...I realize that guys these days hav become really perverted n specially here on base I've seen many guys talkin nonsense all the time:sy:
    :y As a dude even I find some of this ridiculous and most of the claims to be disrespectful.
    In RL it would lead to this:flaw:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why dont girls let boys have sex with
    both will benefit
    No loser
    A new world like Tobi says
    Until the concept of winner and loser will be here there will be always pain
    so now there will be only WINNER

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    H2O

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnelion View Post
    :y As a dude even I find some of this ridiculous and most of the claims to be disrespectful.
    In RL it would lead to this:flaw:
    It's a pleasure to know that even after bein a guy u think that way

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678