Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 41
  1. #1
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,527
    This user has status.
     

    Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    This threads serves the purpose as the same as Owarij's thread: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=282001. Unfortunate, I'm not skilled with fonts and stuff so the fonts will be basic.

    People tend to overlook the strength of the character just because of the results/outcome of their deaths. Lets get started on why Hidan by feats and hype (yes hype bare with me) makes him wanted for Akatsuki.

    Stats (I spoiled it cause I did paint job wrong):


    As you can see what he lacks is Genjutsu and Intellengents. Hidan's characteristics fits perfectly for these stats because he has yet to show any good feats for those, but the fact it made average means something.

    -Ninjutsu:
    Hidan only has one Jutsu: Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood.
    That is all he needs to master his ninjutsu, thus giving him a 5. This move starts by consuming the blood from the opponent and being inside his ritual circle, He can link with his Opponent, becoming a living voo-doo doll to the opponent.



    -Taijutsu:
    Hidan's Taijutsu seem to be underrated a bit.


    His Unorthodox style was able to keep up fighting a close-range fighter and long range:


    Dodging and evasive skills were on point:






    He was able to dodge buijuu's rampages, reguardless of the after-math of the battlefield:




    And eventually finds an opening to kill:



    Hidan's fighting style also catches his opponent's by surprise while multitasking with his weapons, needing a partner to look out for you:


    That scan above this Spoiler ^ also shows that his style also pressures his opponent, leaving no choice but to get killed by his weapons or by ritual:



    Hidan has good mind games with his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

    Note: One last thing I would mention that gives him the upper-hand in Taijutsu is... HE NEVER BLOCKS! This could be an advantage because he is willing to tank a move just to scratch his opponent.

    -Immortality
    The obvious needs to be mention. I seen people saying, one example, Tsunade can punch him and the inside of his bones will no longer function.

    Physical force doesn't decapitate Hidan, only cutting does:



    He has also been pierce in places that shouldn't make him even walk/move again:



    -Genjutsu
    Hidan has none but this part is to show that it is basically useless to mentality defeat him. There is Genjutsu by far in the NV that has shown that will mentality hurt him. Hidan had his head caught off and complained how much it hurts. Trying to mentality kill him will do no good. The best way to use Genjutsu on him is only for paralyzing-only types.


    The BIG QUESTION:

    By his feats, how was he able to defeat jinjuriki/Buijuu's?!

    Well it is confirm that Buijuu's can bleed:


    By abusing his immortality, special weapon and their size he can clearly get a scratch.


    -Hype

    -From Wiki put I believe its accurate:

    In Naruto Hiden: Sha no Sho Character Official Data Book, Kishimoto revealed that Hidan's design, with the skeletal patterns and scythe, were meant to resemble a shinigami (死神, "death god," "grim reaper"), because "Hidan uses curses and things". He also noted that he originally planned for the scythe to have a number of special tricks, but "didn't have time to show them all".

    This hype should also be up there with Kakuzu's other mask, his potential with all of it in display, and Sasori's 298 human puppets. Thus, making Hidan a True S-rank ninja.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Still weakest akatsuki next to Konan, Neji solos.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,527
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    , Neji will solo but his not winning.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    , Neji will solo but his not winning.
    If Neji closes Hidan's chakra points then well there's no way for Hidan to use his jutsu
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,527
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    If Neji closes Hidan's chakra points then well there's no way for Hidan to use his jutsu
    1.) I take that you didn't observed my thread about Hidan's taijutsu skills.

    2.) Neji going attack mode leaves him open because of Hidan's own taijutsu skills. Hidan doesn't block, like I said in the op. Negi manages to block a chakra point then also gets scratch by Hidan.

    Neji is not winning at the end.
     
         

  6. #6
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,239
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Nice thread, i agree. Hidan is underrated
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,527
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Thanks. This threads purpose it to not over-look an Akatsuki villain like him.

    Hidan CAN capture jinjuriki/Buijuu's
     
         

  8. #8
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,945
    Location
    Chicago
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    I see someone liked Owarji's thread. Good thread Yet no one seems to pay attention to my analyses http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=271075
     
         
    Last edited by Tartarus; 11-29-2012 at 05:16 AM.

  9. #9
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    1.) I take that you didn't observed my thread about Hidan's taijutsu skills.

    2.) Neji going attack mode leaves him open because of Hidan's own taijutsu skills. Hidan doesn't block, like I said in the op. Negi manages to block a chakra point then also gets scratch by Hidan.

    Neji is not winning at the end.
    So what if he doesnt block? Neji has handled plenty of taijutsu users and could definitely hold his own against Hidan. Just because he goes on the offensive doesnt mean he gets auto scratched by Hidan. You forget that Neji can block any physical attack with chakra using either rotation or one body blow. His ability to close chakra points will render his ninjutsu useless anyways. Once 64 palms hits, its game over for hidan, even if he is immortal because he cant do anything else.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,527
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    So what if he doesnt block? Neji has handled plenty of taijutsu users and could definitely hold his own against Hidan. Just because he goes on the offensive doesnt mean he gets auto scratched by Hidan. You forget that Neji can block any physical attack with chakra using either rotation or one body blow. His ability to close chakra points will render his ninjutsu useless anyways. Once 64 palms hits, its game over for hidan, even if he is immortal because he cant do anything else.
    Can you view my OP first then make that conclusion?

    Hidan begs to differ:


    Hidan is able to multitask in his fighting style and also mulitask a skilled Jouhnin taijutsu and long range specialist.
    He is not haven't trouble just because "Neji is a Hyuuga and might have "better" taijutsu then Asuma. It's not going to work out. Plus there is no confirmation if Hidan's curse will effects the cause of his chakra
     
         

  11. #11
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Can you view my OP first then make that conclusion?

    Hidan begs to differ:


    Hidan is able to multitask in his fighting style and also mulitask a skilled Jouhnin taijutsu and long range specialist.
    He is not haven't trouble just because "Neji is a Hyuuga and might have "better" taijutsu then Asuma. It's not going to work out. Plus there is no confirmation if Hidan's curse will effects the cause of his chakra
    I already read it. Nejis fighting style allows him to attack and defend simultaneously. Not only that, but his byakugan will let his see Hidans position at all times.

    Hidans ritual is a ninjutsu. It wont work if his chakra network is plugged up from the gentle fist strikes.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    1.) I take that you didn't observed my thread about Hidan's taijutsu skills.

    2.) Neji going attack mode leaves him open because of Hidan's own taijutsu skills. Hidan doesn't block, like I said in the op. Negi manages to block a chakra point then also gets scratch by Hidan.

    Neji is not winning at the end.
    No, I saw your point about his taijutsu, which wasn't very well illustrated. But let's look Neji's evasive skills.



    Once his attacks start it's difficult to stop him.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,527
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Hidan did not confirm nor kisimoto that applied that his technique is ninjutsu. Hdian speaks as it is a curse technique from his religion. Being that, even if he were to get his chakra sealed or out, that doesn't stop the curse and ritual:

    Sasuke out of chakra shows he can still activate his curse of seal:


    Hidan can survive with his body ripped to pieces, chakra network completely dissembled, having his tenketsu closed is not going to kill him. And in the meanwhile, standard Jyuuken is pretty much nothing to him since organ damage clearly doesn't matter to him.
    Even if it were to stop, without any evidence, Hidan still wins through his taijutsu feats and stamina.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,527
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    @Tazz:

    Kimmarro was not multitasking in melee and is clearly a different situation then spamming long range until an opening. long range takes time to reach the opponent then close range.
     
         

  15. #15
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Hidan did not confirm nor kisimoto that applied that his technique is ninjutsu. Hdian speaks as it is a curse technique from his religion. Being that, even if he were to get his chakra sealed or out, that doesn't stop the curse and ritual:

    Sasuke out of chakra shows he can still activate his curse of seal:



    Hidan can survive with his body ripped to pieces, chakra network completely dissembled, having his tenketsu closed is not going to kill him. And in the meanwhile, standard Jyuuken is pretty much nothing to him since organ damage clearly doesn't matter to him.
    Even if it were to stop, without any evidence, Hidan still wins through his taijutsu feats and stamina.
    First off, Kishi has confirmed it being classified as a hidden ninjutsu as stated in the databook:



    Second, in a battle with Hidan, the moment his body is disabled form fighting is the moment of victory since he cant be killed with his immortal body. This can be done by plugging his chakra points so that he cant use his ninjutsu or his body.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,527
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    First off, Kishi has confirmed it being classified as a hidden ninjutsu as stated in the databook:



    Second, in a battle with Hidan, the moment his body is disabled form fighting is the moment of victory since he cant be killed with his immortal body. This can be done by plugging his chakra points so that he cant use his ninjutsu or his body.
    Okay, I was waiting for databook because I can't find where to get those sources. It's a ninjustu.

    Second, How is Neji going to be disabled? Having an immortal body is different from his ninjutsu tech, as stated that (paraphrase) "Only hidan can do this justu because is immortal". Neji is not decapitating Hidan 1v1. Hidan will out last him in Taijutsu.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Still weakest akatsuki next to Konan, Neji solos.
    Actually this is right.

    However, if you have no knowledge about Hidans abilities, he can easily take even Itachi in a 1 v 1 for that matter..
     
         

  18. #18
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Okay, I was waiting for databook because I can't find where to get those sources. It's a ninjustu.

    Second, How is Neji going to be disabled? Having an immortal body is different from his ninjutsu tech, as stated that (paraphrase) "Only hidan can do this justu because is immortal". Neji is not decapitating Hidan 1v1. Hidan will out last him in Taijutsu.
    Plugging chakra points has the additional effect of restricting a persons movement in the area that has been struck due to how close the chakra network ties in with all of the body. If enough chakra points are closed, then Hidan wont be able to move anymore and would be considered to not be a threat.
     
         

  19. #19
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    I like Hidan his technique is a mind F#$% to his opponent his weakness to genjutsu is offset imo if he has already cast his ritual and is inside the symbol. But because we havent seen him vs a genjutsu user it could go either way. Unless he is going against someone who is smart/observant enough like Shikamaru or someone with a sharingan i doubt they would stand little chance in the long run.

    great analysis if you want to learn about fonts and all that jazz click link in my sig thinking its ignorance to my how to page if you want.
     
         

  20. #20
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    good analysis
     
         

  21. #21
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,097
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Nice thread, you need to show this to those people who think Sakura can actually beat Hidan.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,527
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Plugging chakra points has the additional effect of restricting a persons movement in the area that has been struck due to how close the chakra network ties in with all of the body. If enough chakra points are closed, then Hidan wont be able to move anymore and would be considered to not be a threat.
    I guessing no one is going to put comments and thoughts on the OP?

    Anyway, Naruto had all his chakra networks close, that did not stop him from moving and releasing his "2nd chakra" blocking Hidan's chakra does not immobilize him as I said earlier:

    "Hidan can survive with his body ripped to pieces, chakra network completely dissembled, having his tenketsu closed is not going to kill him. And in the meanwhile, standard Jyuuken is pretty much nothing to him since organ damage clearly doesn't matter to him.
    Even if it were to stop, Hidan still wins through his taijutsu feats and stamina."
     
         

  23. #23
    Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,046
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    June 2009...nuff said!
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    This is why in the akatsuki, hidan and kakuzu were sent to capture the tailed beasts... because Hidan's techniques allow him to suppress a tailed beast if he gets a scratch on the tailed beast.

    If they went against naruto, and naruto went into tailed beast form, that's it, the series would end.
     
         

  24. #24
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    I guessing no one is going to put comments and thoughts on the OP?

    Anyway, Naruto had all his chakra networks close, that did not stop him from moving and releasing his "2nd chakra" blocking Hidan's chakra does not immobilize him as I said earlier:

    "Hidan can survive with his body ripped to pieces, chakra network completely dissembled, having his tenketsu closed is not going to kill him. And in the meanwhile, standard Jyuuken is pretty much nothing to him since organ damage clearly doesn't matter to him.
    Even if it were to stop, Hidan still wins through his taijutsu feats and stamina."
    You did good, and Hidan by himself would be a real threat to anyone without knowledge, but with it, he is the weakest of the akatsuki simply because he is a one trick pony. It would still be difficult to defeat him in close range unless the person is a good taijutsu user as well, but other than that, Hidan has no other special skills that would keep him in a fight.

    Naruto is different because he is the titular character and even with his determination he said himself that he could hardly move.

    Again, its not about killing him because he cant die anyways. Its simply a matter of immobilising him so that he cant fight anymore. Closing enough of the tenketsu can normally immobilize a person to the point that they cant move or use any sort of jutsu.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,527
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan Strength Completely Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    You did good, and Hidan by himself would be a real threat to anyone without knowledge, but with it, he is the weakest of the akatsuki simply because he is a one trick pony. It would still be difficult to defeat him in close range unless the person is a good taijutsu user as well, but other than that, Hidan has no other special skills that would keep him in a fight.

    Thank you, and I agree he is a "one trick pony". Once you know his tricks, the 2nd time around finding him makes him no good. But that is not the case in vs. and 1v1, he is not FORCE in plot (Having to accomplish his Akatsuki's assignments) to leave the battlefield to not finish his opponents. That's how he lost the 2nd time in the story because of knowledge, preparation, and preparation of location. Coming with no plans in 1v1 and your pretty much done for.

    Naruto is different because he is the titular character and even with his determination he said himself that he could hardly move.

    This still doesn't defeat the purpose of Hidan's own body structure Hidan's body>Naruto. Also the opponents that Neji has caught in 64 palm/chakra blocking were people that lacked taijutu skills. If Guy with Nunchucks be defeated by Neji?

    Again, its not about killing him because he cant die anyways. Its simply a matter of immobilising him so that he cant fight anymore. Closing enough of the tenketsu can normally immobilize a person to the point that they cant move or use any sort of jutsu.
    [b]There is nothing that Neji can do that can immobilize Hidan. Hidan has dealt with actual damage then just block chakra. Having dealt with actualy damage also destroys Chakra networks. If Hidan were to get his hands removed or stabbed in certain places, all the network of chakra being there is gone. Hidan clearly shows that it's not stopping him.
    Also Scans:


    Notice that he said he can't move. That is because of the Shadow possession. The jutsu binds the opponent.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •