Results 1 to 25 of 31

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Iwagakure
    Posts
    19,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato
     



    [CLOSED] Light versus Dark


    Un-official
    Rei's Rules & Regulations
    Medium Range
    All Out
    You may go first
    Terrain: I'm standing at the beginning of the bridge as you stand on the end


     
         

  2. #2
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

    Akuma watches his foe from the end of the bridge, looking at him with great evil in his eyes. Practically seeing his demise already, Akuma breathes in deeply, before exhaling and running towards Mathias. As he gets half-way across the bridge, he makes a handseal, releasing a fireball at his foe, and stopping suddenly, channeling chakra to the bridge, causing a mini tremor around the field as he channels chakra to his feet, maintaining his position. After making the tremor, he then makes a short string of handseals, causing a shark of water to erupt from your side, coming towards you moments after the fireball hits.


    ( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

    (Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.
     
         
    Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 11-29-2012 at 06:32 AM.

  3. #3
    Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Iwagakure
    Posts
    19,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato
     



    Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Akuma watches his foe from the end of the bridge, looking at him with great evil in his eyes. Practically seeing his demise already, Akuma breathes in deeply, before exhaling and running towards Mathias. As he gets half-way across the bridge, he makes a handseal, releasing a fireball at his foe, and stopping suddenly, channeling chakra to the bridge, causing a mini tremor around the field as he channels chakra to his feet, maintaining his position. After making the tremor, he then makes a short string of handseals, causing a shark of water to erupt from your side, coming towards you moments after the fireball hits.


    ( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

    (Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

    As I notice Akuma heading towards me, I do the same as I charge towards him. Upon noticing the fire being released I simply shift my body towards my right and climb onto the wooden railing, keeping that momentum I continue my approach by jumping up high into the air by crouching down and propelling myself. As I do so, I start spinning my body clock-wise whilst releasing a barrage of shurikens and kunais, towards Akuma, successfully avoiding the fireball as I land on the rocky terrain towards my right thereafter.

    (Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.
     
         

  4. #4
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    As I notice Akuma heading towards me, I do the same as I charge towards him. Upon noticing the fire being released I simply shift my body towards my right and climb onto the wooden railing, keeping that momentum I continue my approach by jumping up high into the air by crouching down and propelling myself. As I do so, I start spinning my body clock-wise whilst releasing a barrage of shurikens and kunais, towards Akuma, successfully avoiding the fireball as I land on the rocky terrain towards my right thereafter.

    (Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.
    As Akuma sees Mathias suddenly jump over the fireball and starts throwing kunais and shuriken as he spins, he quickly claps his hands together, releasing a burst of wind that sends the kunais back at Mathias, causing them to strike him with little force as he gets blown backwards by the impact, sending him flying over the side of the bridge. As he flies backwards, Akuma then makes a handseal, causing two pieces of earth to rise on either side of Mathias, slamming him in between it.



    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

    (Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
     
         

  5. #5
    Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Iwagakure
    Posts
    19,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato
     



    Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    As Akuma sees Mathias suddenly jump over the fireball and starts throwing kunais and shuriken as he spins, he quickly claps his hands together, releasing a burst of wind that sends the kunais back at Mathias, causing them to strike him with little force as he gets blown backwards by the impact, sending him flying over the side of the bridge. As he flies backwards, Akuma then makes a handseal, causing two pieces of earth to rise on either side of Mathias, slamming him in between it.



    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

    (Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
    As Mathias notices his projectiles being repelled back towards him by a gust of wind, he simply releases a slicing gust of wind himself and divides the wind assault, effectively neutralizing the wind attack and stopping the projectiles on their tracks as they fall to the ground.

    (Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.


    On his way back down, Mathias notices two sections of earth rising to his sides. In reaction towards it he raises his right hand forward mimicking a sword as it then glows pale yellow and releases bolts of lightning in the shape of horns. Mathias manipulates several horns to completely destroy the rock sections whilst also sending a single lightning horn towards Akuma's mid-section, aiming to pierce through him. Mathias simply stands firm as he looks up towards the bridge awaiting his opponents response as the rock debris and dust clears.

    (Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.
     
         

  6. #6
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    As Mathias notices his projectiles being repelled back towards him by a gust of wind, he simply releases a slicing gust of wind himself and divides the wind assault, effectively neutralizing the wind attack and stopping the projectiles on their tracks as they fall to the ground.

    (Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.


    On his way back down, Mathias notices two sections of earth rising to his sides. In reaction towards it he raises his right hand forward mimicking a sword as it then glows pale yellow and releases bolts of lightning in the shape of horns. Mathias manipulates several horns to completely destroy the rock sections whilst also sending a single lightning horn towards Akuma's mid-section, aiming to pierce through him. Mathias simply stands firm as he looks up towards the bridge awaiting his opponents response as the rock debris and dust clears.

    (Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.
    As Akuma sees the bolts of lightning shooting out of the earth towards him, he makes a few handseals and releases a burst of wind towards the lightning, deflecting it and overpowering it, continuing towards Mathias at a weakened strength. As he releases the burst, Akuma jumps over onto the earth, standing now in an almost straight line towards him. As he lands he makes a few handseals, causing the water to the left of Mathias to rapidly approach him once more in an attempt to smash him. Immediately after creating the water, Akuma gathers lightning chakra and releases a burst of lightning at Mathias from his mouth, traveling and splitting when it gets close to him, splitting like a Y then turning back towards him, hitting him from each side.


    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

    (Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Horse → Tiger hand seals, the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source.

    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

     
         

  7. #7
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    As Mathias notices Akuma turning around while building up a huge amount of dark energy around his arm, he simply manipulates the air currents and causes his entire body to flip to its original position, having Akuma's back facing Mathias once again. This would most certainly catch Akuma off guard as he would be forced to release his attack towards the opposite direction.

    Wind Release: Great Wind Return (Fuuton: Kyousei Kaze Saihatsu)
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user generates a vicious current of wind which forcibly moves the opponent (or the user himself) in any direction they want. Although no damage is done by this jutsu, it will catch the opponent off guard, and move them with great speed and force.
    Note: Can only be used three times per battle


    Utilizing that wonderful gap in time he has whilst Akuma is releasing the blast, Mathias simply creates a blade of fire on his right hand and thrusts it forward, piercing Akuma's heart from the back, thereafter causing his entire body to ignite in flames.

    (Katon: Katana Kaji) - Fire Style: Blade of Fire
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user creates a sword of fire. When the user stabs something, the whole body/whatever ignites in flames.
    Note: No sword intended
    As Akuma's hand is coming down towards Mathias, it and the rest of his body is suddenly forced around, Akuma suspects an incoming attack to his exposed body but given his momentum of his arm falling, he becomes aware to the difficulty of doing this. As he spins and his arm is falling, he channels chakra into the earth and causes to pillars to rise, one behind him and one in front of him. As they raise, the one behind him pushes Mathias' hand and sword upwards while his falling arm strikes the raising pillar in front of him, causing the eruption of the wave to force Mathias backwards with great force. Given that his arm was already descending, it leaves very little time for the pillar to rise, hitting it as his hand is near his leg. After the wave is sent out, Akuma turns and sees Mathias flying backwards.


    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
     
         

  8. #8
    Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Iwagakure
    Posts
    19,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato
     



    Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    As Akuma's hand is coming down towards Mathias, it and the rest of his body is suddenly forced around, Akuma suspects an incoming attack to his exposed body but given his momentum of his arm falling, he becomes aware to the difficulty of doing this. As he spins and his arm is falling, he channels chakra into the earth and causes to pillars to rise, one behind him and one in front of him. As they raise, the one behind him pushes Mathias' hand and sword upwards while his falling arm strikes the raising pillar in front of him, causing the eruption of the wave to force Mathias backwards with great force. Given that his arm was already descending, it leaves very little time for the pillar to rise, hitting it as his hand is near his leg. After the wave is sent out, Akuma turns and sees Mathias flying backwards.


    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
    A sudden chakra explosion occurs as Akuma's technique makes physical contact with a risen pillar. Mathias is blown back in the process with minor first degree burns. To reduce his momentum, he simply performs a forward-flip as his hands and feet then skid across the ground, further aiding him to stop. Upon making physical contact with the ground, Mathias makes sure to stomp of his feet whilst then releasing his fire chakra into the ground. As he comes to a halt from the skidding, three pillars of fire several meters tall erupt beneath Akuma's location, one directly beneath him, one in front of him, and the other behind him. Mathias proceeds to stand up and look at Akuma as his reaction boosts wear off.

    ( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.
     
         

  9. #9
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    A sudden chakra explosion occurs as Akuma's technique makes physical contact with a risen pillar. Mathias is blown back in the process with minor first degree burns. To reduce his momentum, he simply performs a forward-flip as his hands and feet then skid across the ground, further aiding him to stop. Upon making physical contact with the ground, Mathias makes sure to stomp of his feet whilst then releasing his fire chakra into the ground. As he comes to a halt from the skidding, three pillars of fire several meters tall erupt beneath Akuma's location, one directly beneath him, one in front of him, and the other behind him. Mathias proceeds to stand up and look at Akuma as his reaction boosts wear off.

    ( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.
    As the wave erupts, Akuma turns around, watching Mathias flip backwards. Watching him closely, he sees him stomp the ground, and begins to expect an earth release attack to be performed after stomping. He then mirrors this action as he creates an earth pillar under him launching him to his left, just as the flames rise up, slightly burning the right side of his body as he maintains his composure upon landing, all the while focusing on Mathias' face. As he lands, he causes a portal to open on the face of Mathias' causing intense pain to his mind, causing him to drop down to the ground in complete agony. As he watches Mathias wring in pain, he then points his arm at Mathias, gathering chakra in his hand and releases a gigantic fire fist, causing it to slam down on Mathias' body, causing extensive damage to his body.


    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

    ( Jagan ) - Evil Eye
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    One of the Nekura Clan's most secretive and fabled techniques, the Evil Eye, or Jagan, is the signature technique of the Nekura elite. To perform this technique, the Nekura member must know the method of transferring Keigoku through eye contact alone, which comes from special training with the clan head. Once the opponent locks eyes with the Nekura, Keigoku instantly transfers onto his face and eyes, causing him severe searing mental pain that causes him instant incapacitation and could cause madness on prolonged contact.
    The technique may be used thrice per battle - however, per battle it can only be used once on a particular enemy. So, in a one-on-one battle, it can only be used once; in a one-on-many battle, it can be used thrice on three different opponents.
    The Keigoku transfer is instant, however, the stronger the mind of the opponent, the shorter the recovery time. For MS-wielders, whose minds are strengthened by Genjutsu expertise, the time of incapacitation is thirty seconds; for normal sages, a minute, and increases by twenty seconds per rank as it descends.
    The Nekura cannot use any more Keigoku techniques for two turns after.

    (Katon: Honoo Hando) Fire Style: Flaming Hand
    Type: Attack
    Rank: S
    Range: All
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will gather fire chakra in their hand, and then shoot out a beam of fire, the beam will grow in size and take the shape of a large hand. The user will then use the fire hand to grasp the opponent and burn then to a crisp as they are getting crushed.
    ~Can only be used 3 times per battle.
     
         

  10. #10
    Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Iwagakure
    Posts
    19,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato
     



    Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    As the wave erupts, Akuma turns around, watching Mathias flip backwards. Watching him closely, he sees him stomp the ground, and begins to expect an earth release attack to be performed after stomping. He then mirrors this action as he creates an earth pillar under him launching him to his left, just as the flames rise up, slightly burning the right side of his body as he maintains his composure upon landing, all the while focusing on Mathias' face. As he lands, he causes a portal to open on the face of Mathias' causing intense pain to his mind, causing him to drop down to the ground in complete agony. As he watches Mathias wring in pain, he then points his arm at Mathias, gathering chakra in his hand and releases a gigantic fire fist, causing it to slam down on Mathias' body, causing extensive damage to his body.


    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

    ( Jagan ) - Evil Eye
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    One of the Nekura Clan's most secretive and fabled techniques, the Evil Eye, or Jagan, is the signature technique of the Nekura elite. To perform this technique, the Nekura member must know the method of transferring Keigoku through eye contact alone, which comes from special training with the clan head. Once the opponent locks eyes with the Nekura, Keigoku instantly transfers onto his face and eyes, causing him severe searing mental pain that causes him instant incapacitation and could cause madness on prolonged contact.
    The technique may be used thrice per battle - however, per battle it can only be used once on a particular enemy. So, in a one-on-one battle, it can only be used once; in a one-on-many battle, it can be used thrice on three different opponents.
    The Keigoku transfer is instant, however, the stronger the mind of the opponent, the shorter the recovery time. For MS-wielders, whose minds are strengthened by Genjutsu expertise, the time of incapacitation is thirty seconds; for normal sages, a minute, and increases by twenty seconds per rank as it descends.
    The Nekura cannot use any more Keigoku techniques for two turns after.

    (Katon: Honoo Hando) Fire Style: Flaming Hand
    Type: Attack
    Rank: S
    Range: All
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will gather fire chakra in their hand, and then shoot out a beam of fire, the beam will grow in size and take the shape of a large hand. The user will then use the fire hand to grasp the opponent and burn then to a crisp as they are getting crushed.
    ~Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    With the aid of his bow, Mathias is able to sense the earth chakra building up beneath Akuma's location. As the pillar begins to emerge from the ground nearly in conjunction with his fire, Mathias generates a vicious current of wind yet again, around Akuma's body. Without any real delay, Mathias forcibly pushes Akuma's body towards the ground, head first, nearly knocking him unconscious from the mere impact. Akuma's arms and legs are "binded" by the force of the wind against his body, reducing his ability to use either set to perform most techniques.

    Wind Release: Great Wind Return (Fuuton: Kyousei Kaze Saihatsu)
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user generates a vicious current of wind which forcibly moves the opponent (or the user himself) in any direction they want. Although no damage is done by this jutsu, it will catch the opponent off guard, and move them with great speed and force.
    Note: Can only be used three times per battle


    Utilizing this to his advantage, Mathias rises both of his hands out in front of him while simultaneously slamming them against one another. As the two opposing hands are in the process of colliding with one another, water starts to materialize into four highly pressurized jets of water that are twenty feet high and two feet wide. The jets are materialized three meters away from Akuma's three, six, nine, and twelve o'clock. Once his hands are fully slammed against each other, the pressurized jets would reach their destination simultaneously to the hand's collision.

    Suiton: Seppaku Suraisu-Saikoro ♆ Water Style: Pressurized Slice n' Dice
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user will start out by focusing his water chakra on the moister in the air and then materialize water around his selected target, be it on the ground or airborne. The user will then rise both of his hands out in front of him while simultaneously slamming them against one another. As the two opposing hands are in the process of colliding with one another, the water starts to materialize into four highly pressurized jets of water that are twenty feet high and two feet wide. The jets are materialized three meters away from the desired target's three, six, nine, and twelve o'clock. Once the users hands are fully slammed against each other, the pressurized jets would reach their destination simultaneously to the hand's collision. Due to their high level of pressurization, these jets combined are able to slice through any solid earth technique its materialized around.

    ♦ Can be used three times per battle
    ♦ Must wait one turn before re-using
    ♦ Must be taught by Mathias


    Making me use water...
     
         
    Last edited by Mathias; 12-06-2012 at 04:52 AM.

  11. #11
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    With the aid of his bow, Mathias is able to sense the earth chakra building up beneath Akuma's location. As the pillar begins to emerge from the ground nearly in conjunction with his fire, Mathias generates a vicious current of wind yet again, around Akuma's body. Without any real delay, Mathias forcibly pushes Akuma's body towards the ground, head first, nearly knocking him unconscious from the mere impact. Akuma's arms and legs are "binded" by the force of the wind against his body, reducing his ability to use either set to perform most techniques.

    Wind Release: Great Wind Return (Fuuton: Kyousei Kaze Saihatsu)
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user generates a vicious current of wind which forcibly moves the opponent (or the user himself) in any direction they want. Although no damage is done by this jutsu, it will catch the opponent off guard, and move them with great speed and force.
    Note: Can only be used three times per battle


    Utilizing this to his advantage, Mathias rises both of his hands out in front of him while simultaneously slamming them against one another. As the two opposing hands are in the process of colliding with one another, water starts to materialize into four highly pressurized jets of water that are twenty feet high and two feet wide. The jets are materialized three meters away from Akuma's three, six, nine, and twelve o'clock. Once his hands are fully slammed against each other, the pressurized jets would reach their destination simultaneously to the hand's collision.

    Suiton: Seppaku Suraisu-Saikoro ♆ Water Style: Pressurized Slice n' Dice
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user will start out by focusing his water chakra on the moister in the air and then materialize water around his selected target, be it on the ground or airborne. The user will then rise both of his hands out in front of him while simultaneously slamming them against one another. As the two opposing hands are in the process of colliding with one another, the water starts to materialize into four highly pressurized jets of water that are twenty feet high and two feet wide. The jets are materialized three meters away from the desired target's three, six, nine, and twelve o'clock. Once the users hands are fully slammed against each other, the pressurized jets would reach their destination simultaneously to the hand's collision. Due to their high level of pressurization, these jets combined are able to slice through any solid earth technique its materialized around.

    ♦ Can be used three times per battle
    ♦ Must wait one turn before re-using
    ♦ Must be taught by Mathias



    Making me use water...
    As Akuma jumps to his left, he is suddenly forced downwards towards the earth. Taken a very short time to do, Akuma enters the earth as soon as he makes contact with it. As he enters the earth, he secretes a thing but powerful layer of Corundum around his skin as he travels near instantly to short range of Mathias. As he exits behind him, he quickly draws his sword and releases an arc of lightning aimed at Mathia's left hand.

    An eye for an eye...so to speak...


    Hades' Tombstone Teleport ♆ Aidaou Tafópetra Taxidevo
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplmentary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Similar in use to Hiding Like A Mole Technique, the user focuses earth chakra throughout his body whildst inserting it into the earth at the same time. As he does this, the user crosses his arms across him, as if he were in a coffin and falls either backwards or forward, sinking through the earth, entering it and traveling at high speeds (like ther original Hiding Like A Mole jutsu) and appearing several feet behind the enemy. If the user falls face-first towards the earth, then he will raise up face-first, facing the same direction he was in when he originally fell and vice-versa.
    *Can be used in conjunction with another attack*
    *Can only be used by Lord of Kaos*
    *Can only be used every two turns*

    (Kougyokuton: Hone Yoroi) - Corundum release: Armour of the Gods
    Rank: A
    Type: Defence
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 30+5 for every turn
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user secrets a very thin but strong layer of Corundum which is unnoticeable to the naked eye which protects the user from most taijutsu attacks ( non-elemental tai and tai S rank and down excepting the Gates and Super strength, lighning tai can shatter corundum wind tai generally isn't strong enough wind to cut through corundum, even though it is strong against it) and can absorb great impacts, leaving the user unharmed. It can also withstand any jutsu element which it has strength against up to S rank.
    *The User cannot go to speed exceeding the Second Gate without the layer of Corundum breaking.
    ~The user constantly focuses chakra into the armor, manipulating the corundum to move with him as he moves, allowing him to move with the armor.

    Raiton: Raigeki Kuresshendo (Lightning Style: Lightning Crescendo)
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: mid-long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user channels Lightning into his sword and swings it at the opponent and creates a large crescent shaped bolt of lightning from the sword. The crescent expands as it travels through the air from the atmospheric discharges found within the atmosphere. The crescent can slice through all Earth except Forbidden rank.

     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •