Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

[CLOSED] Light versus Dark

Un-official
    Rei's Rules & Regulations
    Medium Range
    All Out
    You may go first
    Terrain: I'm standing at the beginning of the bridge as you stand on the end

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Re: [CLOSED] Light versus Dark

Akuma watches his foe from the end of the bridge, looking at him with great evil in his eyes. Practically seeing his demise already, Akuma breathes in deeply, before exhaling and running towards Mathias. As he gets half-way across the bridge, he makes a handseal, releasing a fireball at his foe, and stopping suddenly, channeling chakra to the bridge, causing a mini tremor around the field as he channels chakra to his feet, maintaining his position. After making the tremor, he then makes a short string of handseals, causing a shark of water to erupt from your side, coming towards you moments after the fireball hits.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 11-29-2012 at 06:32 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Akuma watches his foe from the end of the bridge, looking at him with great evil in his eyes. Practically seeing his demise already, Akuma breathes in deeply, before exhaling and running towards Mathias. As he gets half-way across the bridge, he makes a handseal, releasing a fireball at his foe, and stopping suddenly, channeling chakra to the bridge, causing a mini tremor around the field as he channels chakra to his feet, maintaining his position. After making the tremor, he then makes a short string of handseals, causing a shark of water to erupt from your side, coming towards you moments after the fireball hits.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

As I notice Akuma heading towards me, I do the same as I charge towards him. Upon noticing the fire being released I simply shift my body towards my right and climb onto the wooden railing, keeping that momentum I continue my approach by jumping up high into the air by crouching down and propelling myself. As I do so, I start spinning my body clock-wise whilst releasing a barrage of shurikens and kunais, towards Akuma, successfully avoiding the fireball as I land on the rocky terrain towards my right thereafter.

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    As I notice Akuma heading towards me, I do the same as I charge towards him. Upon noticing the fire being released I simply shift my body towards my right and climb onto the wooden railing, keeping that momentum I continue my approach by jumping up high into the air by crouching down and propelling myself. As I do so, I start spinning my body clock-wise whilst releasing a barrage of shurikens and kunais, towards Akuma, successfully avoiding the fireball as I land on the rocky terrain towards my right thereafter.

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
    Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.
    As Akuma sees Mathias suddenly jump over the fireball and starts throwing kunais and shuriken as he spins, he quickly claps his hands together, releasing a burst of wind that sends the kunais back at Mathias, causing them to strike him with little force as he gets blown backwards by the impact, sending him flying over the side of the bridge. As he flies backwards, Akuma then makes a handseal, causing two pieces of earth to rise on either side of Mathias, slamming him in between it.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As Akuma sees Mathias suddenly jump over the fireball and starts throwing kunais and shuriken as he spins, he quickly claps his hands together, releasing a burst of wind that sends the kunais back at Mathias, causing them to strike him with little force as he gets blown backwards by the impact, sending him flying over the side of the bridge. As he flies backwards, Akuma then makes a handseal, causing two pieces of earth to rise on either side of Mathias, slamming him in between it.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
    As Mathias notices his projectiles being repelled back towards him by a gust of wind, he simply releases a slicing gust of wind himself and divides the wind assault, effectively neutralizing the wind attack and stopping the projectiles on their tracks as they fall to the ground.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

On his way back down, Mathias notices two sections of earth rising to his sides. In reaction towards it he raises his right hand forward mimicking a sword as it then glows pale yellow and releases bolts of lightning in the shape of horns. Mathias manipulates several horns to completely destroy the rock sections whilst also sending a single lightning horn towards Akuma's mid-section, aiming to pierce through him. Mathias simply stands firm as he looks up towards the bridge awaiting his opponents response as the rock debris and dust clears.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

As Mathias notices his projectiles being repelled back towards him by a gust of wind, he simply releases a slicing gust of wind himself and divides the wind assault, effectively neutralizing the wind attack and stopping the projectiles on their tracks as they fall to the ground.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

On his way back down, Mathias notices two sections of earth rising to his sides. In reaction towards it he raises his right hand forward mimicking a sword as it then glows pale yellow and releases bolts of lightning in the shape of horns. Mathias manipulates several horns to completely destroy the rock sections whilst also sending a single lightning horn towards Akuma's mid-section, aiming to pierce through him. Mathias simply stands firm as he looks up towards the bridge awaiting his opponents response as the rock debris and dust clears.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.
    As Akuma sees the bolts of lightning shooting out of the earth towards him, he makes a few handseals and releases a burst of wind towards the lightning, deflecting it and overpowering it, continuing towards Mathias at a weakened strength. As he releases the burst, Akuma jumps over onto the earth, standing now in an almost straight line towards him. As he lands he makes a few handseals, causing the water to the left of Mathias to rapidly approach him once more in an attempt to smash him. Immediately after creating the water, Akuma gathers lightning chakra and releases a burst of lightning at Mathias from his mouth, traveling and splitting when it gets close to him, splitting like a Y then turning back towards him, hitting him from each side.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Horse → Tiger hand seals, the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As Akuma sees the bolts of lightning shooting out of the earth towards him, he makes a few handseals and releases a burst of wind towards the lightning, deflecting it and overpowering it, continuing towards Mathias at a weakened strength. As he releases the burst, Akuma jumps over onto the earth, standing now in an almost straight line towards him. As he lands he makes a few handseals, causing the water to the left of Mathias to rapidly approach him once more in an attempt to smash him. Immediately after creating the water, Akuma gathers lightning chakra and releases a burst of lightning at Mathias from his mouth, traveling and splitting when it gets close to him, splitting like a Y then turning back towards him, hitting him from each side.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Horse → Tiger hand seals, the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

As Mathias notices yet another gust of wind heading his way, he effortlessly waves a few hand seals as he then manipulates his wind chakra outwards and splits your attack in half. Utilizing shape manipulation to its fullest potential, Mathias takes complete control and creates a whirling vortex that is re-directed towards Akuma as he is performing the hand seals for the water technique.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Without any real pause or hesitation, Mathias waves the tiger hand seal and breaths out a flame of fire that is fueled by the wind as it continues forward as a stronger combination.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

As Mathias notices yet another gust of wind heading his way, he effortlessly waves a few hand seals as he then manipulates his wind chakra outwards and splits your attack in half. Utilizing shape manipulation to its fullest potential, Mathias takes complete control and creates a whirling vortex that is re-directed towards Akuma as he is performing the hand seals for the water technique.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Without any real pause or hesitation, Mathias waves the tiger hand seal and breaths out a flame of fire that is fueled by the wind as it continues forward as a stronger combination.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.
    Akuma begins to make the handseals for the water jutsu, he stops seeing the incoming fire blast. Knowing that it blocks the path of vision between the two of them, he quickly runs to his left while making on handseal, running further away from the bridge and spitting out a massive burst of water at the fire blast, jumping and flipping into the air as he spits, hitting the fire at an angle, dousing it as the massive waves continue onwards to you and the bridge. Being high in the sky, he then makes a few more handseals, causing the infamous swamp to grow under him, deep enough hold him to his waist in it's grasp. As he finishes making the handseals for the swamp, he is landing by this time and makes a few more handseals, by which time the waves would have reached Mathias already, and he causes an explosion under you and the swampy terrain, causing great damage to your legs, should you avoid the water jutsu.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Akuma begins to make the handseals for the water jutsu, he stops seeing the incoming fire blast. Knowing that it blocks the path of vision between the two of them, he quickly runs to his left while making on handseal, running further away from the bridge and spitting out a massive burst of water at the fire blast, jumping and flipping into the air as he spits, hitting the fire at an angle, dousing it as the massive waves continue onwards to you and the bridge. Being high in the sky, he then makes a few more handseals, causing the infamous swamp to grow under him, deep enough hold him to his waist in it's grasp. As he finishes making the handseals for the swamp, he is landing by this time and makes a few more handseals, by which time the waves would have reached Mathias already, and he causes an explosion under you and the swampy terrain, causing great damage to your legs, should you avoid the water jutsu.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
    Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.
    As Mathias notices Akuma going airborne whilst releasing a large volume of water, he quickly channels chakra into the earth beneath him and rises a giant golem made of earth. The golem is exactly the same size as onoki's previous one in the manga. As the golem rises out of the ground head first, Mathias is seen standing on its head, successfully avoiding the water's reach whilst the golem smashes Akuma in between both of his hands, as the swamp is being created.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

As Mathias notices Akuma going airborne whilst releasing a large volume of water, he quickly channels chakra into the earth beneath him and rises a giant golem made of earth. The golem is exactly the same size as onoki's previous one in the manga. As the golem rises out of the ground head first, Mathias is seen standing on its head, successfully avoiding the water's reach whilst the golem smashes Akuma in between both of his hands, as the swamp is being created.

Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.
    As Akuma watches the gigantic golem rising, he quickly deduces that this golem cannot be allowed to stay on this field. Quickly coming up with a plan, he drops low, entering the earth just milliseconds before the hands clap together. As he enters the earth, he can sense the golem standing above the earth and exits mid range behins Mathias. Using his control over Yin/Yang, Akuma begins molding chakra and making handseals for another jutsu as he travels. Upon exiting the earth, he fires several explosive burst of fire aimed at the golem's exposed back and upper neck, exploding upon contact, causing Mathias to fall down from the explosion. As he starts to fall, Akuma makes one more handseal, spitting out a gigantic burst of fire that explodes upon contact with the golem's lower body and Mathias, causing massive damage to both.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As Akuma watches the gigantic golem rising, he quickly deduces that this golem cannot be allowed to stay on this field. Quickly coming up with a plan, he drops low, entering the earth just milliseconds before the hands clap together. As he enters the earth, he can sense the golem standing above the earth and exits mid range behins Mathias. Using his control over Yin/Yang, Akuma begins molding chakra and making handseals for another jutsu as he travels. Upon exiting the earth, he fires several explosive burst of fire aimed at the golem's exposed back and upper neck, exploding upon contact, causing Mathias to fall down from the explosion. As he starts to fall, Akuma makes one more handseal, spitting out a gigantic burst of fire that explodes upon contact with the golem's lower body and Mathias, causing massive damage to both.

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
    In reaction towards Akuma traveling underground, Mathias can easily pin-point his exact location by utilizing his bow's earth sensing attribute. Mathias proceeds to simply wave the bird hand seal and condenses the earth around Akuma's traveling path in a short range radius, causing spikes to emerge from every possible location, skewering him from every angle.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Utilizing the open space/hole created by hiding like a mole, Mathias waves the Ram – Horse – Rat hand seals as he then stomps his foot on his golem's head, transferring his earth chakra into the ground. This allows Mathias to completely close the hole completely, crushing Akuma's pierced body in between.

(Doton: Irigomi) – Earth Style: Coming in together
    Description: The user performs Ram – Horse – Rat and then stomping their foot on the ground can cause an open piece of earth like a hole or fissure to close shut trapping anyone inbetween.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

In reaction towards Akuma traveling underground, Mathias can easily pin-point his exact location by utilizing his bow's earth sensing attribute. Mathias proceeds to simply wave the bird hand seal and condenses the earth around Akuma's traveling path in a short range radius, causing spikes to emerge from every possible location, skewering him from every angle.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Utilizing the open space/hole created by hiding like a mole, Mathias waves the Ram – Horse – Rat hand seals as he then stomps his foot on his golem's head, transferring his earth chakra into the ground. This allows Mathias to completely close the hole completely, crushing Akuma's pierced body in between.

(Doton: Irigomi) – Earth Style: Coming in together
    Description: The user performs Ram – Horse – Rat and then stomping their foot on the ground can cause an open piece of earth like a hole or fissure to close shut trapping anyone inbetween.
    As Akuma travels through the earth and is about to start molding chakra for his fire jutsu, he feels the earth around begin to start changing and doesn't feel right anymore. As he feels it start to solidify, he realizes this isn't his jutsu's causing any longer. Not knowing what's coming, only that it's related to the earth, Akuma opts to end his earth technique and releases a burst of lightning chakra from his body, canceling the chakra of the spikes just formed as they press into Akuma's skin, causing slight bleeding over his entire body, and small pain. After releasing the lightning and it travels outwards, Akuma exits the earth, standing and coughing out blood onto the earth, while dropping low to the earth, making handseals and growing his own gigantic golem of equal size.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As Akuma travels through the earth and is about to start molding chakra for his fire jutsu, he feels the earth around begin to start changing and doesn't feel right anymore. As he feels it start to solidify, he realizes this isn't his jutsu's causing any longer. Not knowing what's coming, only that it's related to the earth, Akuma opts to end his earth technique and releases a burst of lightning chakra from his body, canceling the chakra of the spikes just formed as they press into Akuma's skin, causing slight bleeding over his entire body, and small pain. After releasing the lightning and it travels outwards, Akuma exits the earth, standing and coughing out blood onto the earth, while dropping low to the earth, making handseals and growing his own gigantic golem of equal size.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Upon sensing yourself emerging behind me, I turn around along with my golem as I notice yourself coughing up blood and waving a few hand seals. As I notice the head of a golem similar to my own start rising from the ground, I decide to speed up its process and channel my chakra into the ground. This allows me to rise a volcano right beneath your location, completely ripping the golem out of the ground and launching him into the air as you are knocked off it in the process, as you have not specified yourself gripping against it.

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.

Keeping the fluidity in my combination, I slam my hands on my golem's head as I open a portal above your location that drops down a giant earthen lid that completely crushes you and your golem's head, should you not avoid in time. Due to your upwards momentum, you'd be crashing directly onto it, increasing the damage drastically from both opposing momentum colliding. In combination with the volcano rising, my golem thrusts his arms forward, grabbing a hold of your own golem's arms, preventing him from using them for defense as he simultaneously aids in pushing you upwards crashing against the lid with greater force.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Upon sensing yourself emerging behind me, I turn around along with my golem as I notice yourself coughing up blood and waving a few hand seals. As I notice the head of a golem similar to my own start rising from the ground, I decide to speed up its process and channel my chakra into the ground. This allows me to rise a volcano right beneath your location, completely ripping the golem out of the ground and launching him into the air as you are knocked off it in the process, as you have not specified yourself gripping against it.

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.

Keeping the fluidity in my combination, I slam my hands on my golem's head as I open a portal above your location that drops down a giant earthen lid that completely crushes you and your golem's head, should you not avoid in time. Due to your upwards momentum, you'd be crashing directly onto it, increasing the damage drastically from both opposing momentum colliding. In combination with the volcano rising, my golem thrusts his arms forward, grabbing a hold of your own golem's arms, preventing him from using them for defense as he simultaneously aids in pushing you upwards crashing against the lid with greater force.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.
    As Akuma summons the golem and it becomes forcibly launched out of the earth, Akuma smirks as his golem raises upwards, catching Akuma on his head as they are raising in the air. As Akuma lands on the head, he notices a shadow growing above him. Not even stopping to see what it is, Akuma sinks into the skull of his golem. As he enters the golem, the golem himself uses his increased height and the aid of the enemy golem to lift his legs inward and arch his back backwards, extending his legs to kick Mathias' golem in the chest, forcing him backwards and causing small cracks to form from the point of impact. As he kicks the golem, the lid by this point would have dropped and landed on the golem's face, forcing him into the volcano like protrusion under him.

As Akuma exits his golem and jumps onto the enemy golem right after it is getting kicked, he runs up the arm of it as Mathias is shaken from the impact of two gigantic forces smashing into one another, he makes a single handseal, releasing a massive burst of fire aimed at the face of the golem, causing it to overheat and turn into a lava type mixture, causing massive explosions upon contact with the face and chest of the golem.

( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 11-30-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As Akuma summons the golem and it becomes forcibly launched out of the earth, Akuma smirks as his golem raises upwards, catching Akuma on his head as they are raising in the air. As Akuma lands on the head, he notices a shadow growing above him. Not even stopping to see what it is, Akuma sinks into the skull of his golem. As he enters the golem, the golem himself uses his increased height and the aid of the enemy golem to lift his legs inward and arch his back backwards, extending his legs to kick Mathias' golem in the chest, forcing him backwards and causing small cracks to form from the point of impact. As he kicks the golem, the lid by this point would have dropped and landed on the golem's face, forcing him into the volcano like protrusion under him.

As Akuma exits his golem and jumps onto the enemy golem right after it is getting kicked, he runs up the arm of it as Mathias is shaken from the impact of two gigantic forces smashing into one another, he makes a single handseal, releasing a massive burst of fire aimed at the face of the golem, causing it to overheat and turn into a lava type mixture, causing massive explosions upon contact with the face and chest of the golem.

( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.
    As Mathias notices the enemy Golem thrusting his legs towards them, he swiftly waves the Boar → Tiger hand seals and forms a small swamp in the predicted impact area. This causes both of the Golem's legs to simply slip through as the mud absorbs the impact force.

Upon noticing fire being released towards his location, Mathias starts running down the head of the golem. Nearing the edge of it, he crouches down as he then rises a pillar of earth beneath his feet at an angle aimed towards Akuma. In one fluid motion Mathias launches himself upwards by extending both of his legs and rising the pillar, sending him airborne, coming down on Akuma in an arced manner. On his way back down Mathias reaches onto his back for his double edged long sword with both hands, having his right one holding the high point of the handle. In one swift motion he brings the sword vertically in a downwards slash toward's Akuma's head, slicing him in half should he not counter against it.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

As Mathias notices the enemy Golem thrusting his legs towards them, he swiftly waves the Boar → Tiger hand seals and forms a small swamp in the predicted impact area. This causes both of the Golem's legs to simply slip through as the mud absorbs the impact force.

Upon noticing fire being released towards his location, Mathias starts running down the head of the golem. Nearing the edge of it, he crouches down as he then rises a pillar of earth beneath his feet at an angle aimed towards Akuma. In one fluid motion Mathias launches himself upwards by extending both of his legs and rising the pillar, sending him airborne, coming down on Akuma in an arced manner. On his way back down Mathias reaches onto his back for his double edged long sword with both hands, having his right one holding the high point of the handle. In one swift motion he brings the sword vertically in a downwards slash toward's Akuma's head, slicing him in half should he not counter against it.

Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

This has turned into a nice tag-team fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the golem's leg get stuck knee deep in your golem's chest, he uses him falling to his advantage, swinging his planted legs upwards with great force due to the momentum his body gains from falling backwards as the lid falls, causing Mathias' golem to crash into the lid as it hits Akuma's golem. As Mathias's golem hits the lid with great force, it causes it to break, causing a shower of rocks and stones to rain over Akuma and Mathias as they stand on the golem. As the golem falls down on to the ground and Mathias' golem flies towards the water, destroying the remaining parts of the bridge. Meanwhile as all of this is happening......

Akuma fires a massive burst of fire towards the golem's face and chest, Akuma suddenly notices Mathias' launching himself forward, coming down towards Akuma with great strength. As he starts to descend, Akuma raises his arm, intercepting the sword strike with the bracers he has on his wrist, capable of blocking weapon strikes. Timing his attack, he raises his left arm to block the attack, while drawing his right arm back channeling chakra. As he blocks the attack, his knees buckle from the downwards momentum of Mathias, causing him to drop lower to the earth. As he drops however, he quickly thrusts his arm forward, slamming a rasengan into Mathias' chest, sending him flying backwards at the golem suddenly flips over, causing Mathias to hit the shoulder of the golem as it flips and hits the water. After slamming the rasengan to Mathias, Akuma falls backwards from the impact and rolls over and crouches and watches as he sees Mathias hit the golem's arm as it lands.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 11-30-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

This has turned into a nice tag-team fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the golem's leg get stuck knee deep in your golem's chest, he uses him falling to his advantage, swinging his planted legs upwards with great force due to the momentum his body gains from falling backwards as the lid falls, causing Mathias' golem to crash into the lid as it hits Akuma's golem. As Mathias's golem hits the lid with great force, it causes it to break, causing a shower of rocks and stones to rain over Akuma and Mathias as they stand on the golem. As the golem falls down on to the ground and Mathias' golem flies towards the water, destroying the remaining parts of the bridge. Meanwhile as all of this is happening......

Akuma fires a massive burst of fire towards the golem's face and chest, Akuma suddenly notices Mathias' launching himself forward, coming down towards Akuma with great strength. As he starts to descend, Akuma raises his arm, intercepting the sword strike with the bracers he has on his wrist, capable of blocking weapon strikes. Timing his attack, he raises his left arm to block the attack, while drawing his right arm back channeling chakra. As he blocks the attack, his knees buckle from the downwards momentum of Mathias, causing him to drop lower to the earth. As he drops however, he quickly thrusts his arm forward, slamming a rasengan into Mathias' chest, sending him flying backwards at the golem suddenly flips over, causing Mathias to hit the shoulder of the golem as it flips and hits the water. After slamming the rasengan to Mathias, Akuma falls backwards from the impact and rolls over and crouches and watches as he sees Mathias hit the golem's arm as it lands.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None
    As Mathias' blade comes into contact with Akuma's forearm he is confused as to why it didn't slice through. To further aid him in cutting through his arm, Mathias channels lightning throughout his blade, increasing its vibrating frequency, allowing him to slice through Akuma's forearm like butter. Its at this time that the rasengan was also created and thrusted forward. From the corner of his Mathias could see this but not re-act in time to it, and thus was striked by the rasengan as he is blown back by the impact force forcing him to let go of his blade as Akuma lays there on his knees with a bloody wound. Whilst he is sent backwards, Mathias performs a single back-flip as reduces his blown-back momentum and places both hands against the ground, skidding across it for a few meters as he finally comes to a stop about seven meters away from Akuma.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Shall we dance again?

Last edited by Mathias; 12-01-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

As Mathias' blade comes into contact with Akuma's forearm he is confused as to why it didn't slice through. To further aid him in cutting through his arm, Mathias channels lightning throughout his blade, increasing its vibrating frequency, allowing him to slice through Akuma's forearm like butter. Its at this time that the rasengan was also created and thrusted forward. From the corner of his Mathias could see this but not re-act in time to it, and thus was striked by the rasengan as he is blown back by the impact force forcing him to let go of his blade as Akuma lays there on his knees with a bloody wound. Whilst he is sent backwards, Mathias performs a single back-flip as reduces his blown-back momentum and places both hands against the ground, skidding across it for a few meters as he finally comes to a stop about seven meters away from Akuma.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Shall we dance again?
    As Akuma's rasengan slams into Mathias, he suddenly feels a pain along his left arm, seeing a sword slice clean through the skin and bone, severing the hand completely as Mathias flies backwards. Feeling agonizing pain, Akuma channels fire jutsu to his right hand and places it on the now drenched stump, burning the would shut but not after losing a large amount of blood. Feeling even more pain from the heat, Akuma focuses his mind, letting his anger take over, developing an intense rage that clouds his mind, allowing him to temporarily forget about the pain as his rage grows. He then runs towards Mathias at a diagonal direction, forward and to Akuma's right (Mathias' left). As he runs with great speeds, he charges chakra to his right arm and releases a Hadoken at great speeds towards Mathias. As the Hadoken approaches, Akuma charges wind chakra to his legs, increasing his speed slightly as he runs and upon nearing short range of Mathias, uses that wind chakra to spin faster like a tornado, hitting Mathias just seconds before the Hadoken does. Given Akuma's newfound speed, Mathias wouldn't be able to see him clearly until the tornado or whirlwind forms. As the wind and strong kicks begin to hit Mathias, the fire from the hadoken hits the tornado, causing Akuma's foot to become a flaming cyclone of death, striking several times, burning Mathias severely with each blow, before striking with a final powerful hit, sending him flying back towards his grounded golem.

Hadoken| Surge Fist
    Damage Cost: 60
    Description: The user gathers large amounts of Satsui no Hado natured chakra to his arm and condenses and compresses it greatly to create a basketball sized orb of chakra inside his hand. The user then adds shape and chakra manipulation to the mix, adding fire chakra as he draws both his arms to his side, as if he is shielding the orb as it's being created fully. The user then thrusts forward quickly, releasing the creation as a projectile with great force behind it due to the deeply compressed chakra within it, causing it to have the momentum and strength to break through most earthen defenses of up to B-rank and given the fire properties of the Hadoken, when contact is made with a foe, they will be deeply burned and feel as if the orb itself is slamming against them with enough force to fracture bones. Masters and Grandmasters are capable of using this attack with one hand. Once released, the 'fireball' travels up to one range of the user in great speed, though a foe would still have sufficient time to counter if the are a range's length away from the target.
    *Can only be used 4 times at the most*
    *Must be a student of the Satsui no Hado Fighting Style*
    *Must be a two turn minimal waiting period before usage*

Tenshou Kaireki Jin|Demon Armageddon Kick
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After first charging large amounts of the Satsui no Hado to their bodies, the user then kicks the opponent in the air with a powerful blow, disorientating the enemy upon contact. After doing so, the user then uses the Satsui no Hado and wind chakra to cause himself to spin rapidly, causing a mini whirlwind to appear around him. He then rushes at the enemy, striking several times with severe force severe times in the upper body, causing massive damage to their lungs and chest from the blows. After using, the enemy falls from high up in the sky, hitting the earth with great force, causing further damage. The user is then left with heavy fatigue and great strain on his leg after using, making taijutsu involving the legs troublesome. His speed also drops considerably after using for some time.
    *Can only be used twice*
    *Must know Tatsumaki in order to use*
    *Speeds drops slightly for 2 turns*
    *After using, the user can't use any Satsui no Hado jutsus the next turn and no wind over S-rank for two turns*

Video performance:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As Akuma's rasengan slams into Mathias, he suddenly feels a pain along his left arm, seeing a sword slice clean through the skin and bone, severing the hand completely as Mathias flies backwards. Feeling agonizing pain, Akuma channels fire jutsu to his right hand and places it on the now drenched stump, burning the would shut but not after losing a large amount of blood. Feeling even more pain from the heat, Akuma focuses his mind, letting his anger take over, developing an intense rage that clouds his mind, allowing him to temporarily forget about the pain as his rage grows. He then runs towards Mathias at a diagonal direction, forward and to Akuma's right (Mathias' left). As he runs with great speeds, he charges chakra to his right arm and releases a Hadoken at great speeds towards Mathias. As the Hadoken approaches, Akuma charges wind chakra to his legs, increasing his speed slightly as he runs and upon nearing short range of Mathias, uses that wind chakra to spin faster like a tornado, hitting Mathias just seconds before the Hadoken does. Given Akuma's newfound speed, Mathias wouldn't be able to see him clearly until the tornado or whirlwind forms. As the wind and strong kicks begin to hit Mathias, the fire from the hadoken hits the tornado, causing Akuma's foot to become a flaming cyclone of death, striking several times, burning Mathias severely with each blow, before striking with a final powerful hit, sending him flying back towards his grounded golem.

Hadoken| Surge Fist
    Damage Cost: 60
    Description: The user gathers large amounts of Satsui no Hado natured chakra to his arm and condenses and compresses it greatly to create a basketball sized orb of chakra inside his hand. The user then adds shape and chakra manipulation to the mix, adding fire chakra as he draws both his arms to his side, as if he is shielding the orb as it's being created fully. The user then thrusts forward quickly, releasing the creation as a projectile with great force behind it due to the deeply compressed chakra within it, causing it to have the momentum and strength to break through most earthen defenses of up to B-rank and given the fire properties of the Hadoken, when contact is made with a foe, they will be deeply burned and feel as if the orb itself is slamming against them with enough force to fracture bones. Masters and Grandmasters are capable of using this attack with one hand. Once released, the 'fireball' travels up to one range of the user in great speed, though a foe would still have sufficient time to counter if the are a range's length away from the target.
    *Can only be used 4 times at the most*
    *Must be a student of the Satsui no Hado Fighting Style*
    *Must be a two turn minimal waiting period before usage*

Tenshou Kaireki Jin|Demon Armageddon Kick
    Description: After first charging large amounts of the Satsui no Hado to their bodies, the user then kicks the opponent in the air with a powerful blow, disorientating the enemy upon contact. After doing so, the user then uses the Satsui no Hado and wind chakra to cause himself to spin rapidly, causing a mini whirlwind to appear around him. He then rushes at the enemy, striking several times with severe force severe times in the upper body, causing massive damage to their lungs and chest from the blows. After using, the enemy falls from high up in the sky, hitting the earth with great force, causing further damage. The user is then left with heavy fatigue and great strain on his leg after using, making taijutsu involving the legs troublesome. His speed also drops considerably after using for some time.
    *Can only be used twice*
    *Must know Tatsumaki in order to use*
    *Speeds drops slightly for 2 turns*
    *After using, the user can't use any Satsui no Hado jutsus the next turn and no wind over S-rank for two turns*

Video performance:
    Whilst skidding across the ground Mathias sees Akuma's speed drastically increase as he becomes a blur, barely being able to see him coming towards him, he notices a radiant glow on his healthy hand. In reaction towards that, he grabs a hold of his bow with his left hand whilst grabbing three arrows with his right hand, two of which are customized to follow a curved path. Simultaneously to reaching for his weaponry, Mathias merely activates several kanjis throughout his bandages and causes chakra to release outwards, forming a mummy coat around him. Knowing that Akuma will surely be attacking in short range, Mathias makes sure to highly compress the coat for an attempt at physical contact protection. The end result would be Akuma's fire/wind cyclone to be absorbed and sealed away as Akuma himself is repelled backwards and sent airborne, startled by the suddenly force of impact.

(Fuuinjutsu/Houtai Gigei: Sougishiki Mummu) - Sealing Art/Bandage Arts: Awakened Mummy
    Attack Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing this technique the user will activate several kanji seals which are located within the user's bandages. Upon activation, the the kanjis will release chakra outwards in the form of a mummy, coating the user's body, sealing away any S-Ranked chakra based techniques that are within short range of the bandages. This technique can stay active for the entire turn, however the user will be restricted to only using, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Bandage Arts, and Regular Ninjutsu. To counter act physical objects that could potentially harm the user of the technique like shuriken, earth style, etc etc. The user can highly compress the chakra within the mummy form and cause any physical object that comes into contact with it to be repelled backwards.

Notes:
    - Can only be trice
    - Cannot perform any summonings for the same and the following 2 turns.
    - The user cannot perform any genjutsu in the same round.
    - Must be taught by Mathias

Taking advantage of Akuma's startled and fatigued state due to his own technique, Mathias places his bow out horizontally in front of him as he releases all three arrows towards him, one coming from the left in an arc while another from the right and the final one directly towards his mid-section. Without any real delay and knowing the speed of his arrows, Mathias multiplies the arrow traveling straight towards' Akuma into one thousand copies. As the wave of arrows overpowers him, Mathias waves a hand seal and detonates the tags placed within the arrows, causing a chain reaction of explosions.

(Sogeki Geijutsu: Kyougaku!) - Sniper Arts: Surprise!
    Damage: N/A
    Description: This technique is a variation of the Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu with the slight twist being arrows instead of Shuriken. The user will create copies of a single physical or chakra based arrow within range.

Notes:
    - Requires a Bow

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Whilst skidding across the ground Mathias sees Akuma's speed drastically increase as he becomes a blur, barely being able to see him coming towards him, he notices a radiant glow on his healthy hand. In reaction towards that, he grabs a hold of his bow with his left hand whilst grabbing three arrows with his right hand, two of which are customized to follow a curved path. Simultaneously to reaching for his weaponry, Mathias merely activates several kanjis throughout his bandages and causes chakra to release outwards, forming a mummy coat around him. Knowing that Akuma will surely be attacking in short range, Mathias makes sure to highly compress the coat for an attempt at physical contact protection. The end result would be Akuma's fire/wind cyclone to be absorbed and sealed away as Akuma himself is repelled backwards and sent airborne, startled by the suddenly force of impact.

(Fuuinjutsu/Houtai Gigei: Sougishiki Mummu) - Sealing Art/Bandage Arts: Awakened Mummy
    Attack Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing this technique the user will activate several kanji seals which are located within the user's bandages. Upon activation, the the kanjis will release chakra outwards in the form of a mummy, coating the user's body, sealing away any S-Ranked chakra based techniques that are within short range of the bandages. This technique can stay active for the entire turn, however the user will be restricted to only using, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Bandage Arts, and Regular Ninjutsu. To counter act physical objects that could potentially harm the user of the technique like shuriken, earth style, etc etc. The user can highly compress the chakra within the mummy form and cause any physical object that comes into contact with it to be repelled backwards.

Notes:
    - Can only be trice
    - Cannot perform any summonings for the same and the following 2 turns.
    - The user cannot perform any genjutsu in the same round.

Taking advantage of Akuma's startled and fatigued state due to his own technique, Mathias places his bow out horizontally in front of him as he releases all three arrows towards him, one coming from the left in an arc while another from the right and the final one directly towards his mid-section. Without any real delay and knowing the speed of his arrows, Mathias multiplies the arrow traveling straight towards' Akuma into one thousand copies. As the wave of arrows overpowers him, Mathias waves a hand seal and detonates the tags placed within the arrows, causing a chain reaction of explosions.

(Sogeki Geijutsu: Kyougaku!) - Sniper Arts: Surprise!
    Damage: N/A
    Description: This technique is a variation of the Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu with the slight twist being arrows instead of Shuriken. The user will create copies of a single physical or chakra based arrow within range.

Notes:
    - Requires a Bow
    As akuma's kick lands and he is forced backwards, flipping over in the process, he sees Mathias drawing his bow and arrow as it was originally on his back and assumes that arrows are coming his way or will be soon. As he continues to flip and fly backwards, he puts his right hand in front of him and releases a heatwave all around him from his hand as he continues to flip around, spinning it around him. As the kunais get closer to him, the heat causes them to melt, making the tags explode before they are close enough to do damage. As he does this, he uses his y/y ability to simultaneously kick a lightning bolt at you with his legs, cutting through a good number of Mathias' arrows. As the lightning cuts through the arrows and an explosion occurs with the heated tags, Akuma regains his balance by this point and lands, sending a large burst of fire at Mathias, causing it to explode on contact with anything.

(Katon: Kanetsu Nami) - Fire Style: Heating Wave
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage: 60
    Description: Focusing his/her katon chakra the user will put their hands out into the air releasing a massive heat wave. This wave is hot enough to evaporate incoming water jutsu B-Rank and below. And its hot enough to melt metal.(ex: Kunai, Shuriken, Iron sand, gold dust.)
    ♦ Can be used four times per battle.
    ♦ Must have complete mastery over Fire.
    ♦ Must be taught by Mathias

(Raiton Bu-meran Ashinami) Boomerang Lightning Step
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: By doing a simple kick the user shoots out two powerful beams of lightning at great speeds being able to slice through solid objects or cut down attacks. As soon as the beam is launched and makes contact with anything it will come back towards the user like a boomerang and disperse.
    ♦ Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    ♦ Must have mastered lightning.
    ♦ No lightning techniques of S-Rank or above for one turn after the use of this technique.
    ♦ Can only be taught by Mathias

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As akuma's kick lands and he is forced backwards, flipping over in the process, he sees Mathias drawing his bow and arrow as it was originally on his back and assumes that arrows are coming his way or will be soon. As he continues to flip and fly backwards, he puts his right hand in front of him and releases a heatwave all around him from his hand as he continues to flip around, spinning it around him. As the kunais get closer to him, the heat causes them to melt, making the tags explode before they are close enough to do damage. As he does this, he uses his y/y ability to simultaneously kick a lightning bolt at you with his legs, cutting through a good number of Mathias' arrows. As the lightning cuts through the arrows and an explosion occurs with the heated tags, Akuma regains his balance by this point and lands, sending a large burst of fire at Mathias, causing it to explode on contact with anything.

(Katon: Kanetsu Nami) - Fire Style: Heating Wave
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage: 60
    Description: Focusing his/her katon chakra the user will put their hands out into the air releasing a massive heat wave. This wave is hot enough to evaporate incoming water jutsu B-Rank and below. And its hot enough to melt metal.(ex: Kunai, Shuriken, Iron sand, gold dust.)
    ♦ Can be used four times per battle.
    ♦ Must have complete mastery over Fire.
    ♦ Must be taught by Mathias

(Raiton Bu-meran Ashinami) Boomerang Lightning Step
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: By doing a simple kick the user shoots out two powerful beams of lightning at great speeds being able to slice through solid objects or cut down attacks. As soon as the beam is launched and makes contact with anything it will come back towards the user like a boomerang and disperse.
    ♦ Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    ♦ Must have mastered lightning.
    ♦ No lightning techniques of S-Rank or above for one turn after the use of this technique.
    ♦ Can only be taught by Mathias

Upon noticing a bright beam of lightning being released towards him, Mathias smirks as he recognizes its his own technique. He simply channels chakra throughout every muscle and energizes his cells, increasing his speed and strength greatly. For dramatic effect, minato style, Mathias vanishes in a blur of speed inches away from the beam. He heads towards Akuam's location in an circular motion from right keeping a two-six or so meter distance while moving in an unpredictable zig-zag manner.

( Nakkuru's Kyoukudai Kyuukei ) - Knuckle's Maximum Break
    Damage Points: ( +10 to Taijutsu , +10 to Ninjutsu )
    Description: The user gathers chakra and channels it into every muscle of the body to energize the cells in the muscles by using chakra . By doing so , the user's mitochondria in the cells of his muscles produces ATP at a much faster rate , increasing the user's speed and strength greatly .

-Takes a few seconds to fully activate
    -Lasts for 3 turns
    -Usable only once per battle
    -No Taijutsu or non-elemental Ninjutsu for a turn after it deactivates
    -Can only be taught by Rokusho

Upon activating his speed and strength boost, he further channels chakra through his system and enhances all his senses, reducing any blurred effects he might have seen during your speed advantage.

(Ninpo: yajuu Ishiki ) Ninja Art: Senses of The Beast
    Description: User sends chakra to his 5 senses to increase them substantially increasing his hearing,touch,smell,sight and taste,allowing them to detect incoming attacks more quickly (sight,hearing,touch) and track his opponent's movements even in dense surroundings like a jungle or mist.(sight,hearing,smell)
    -Once per battle
    -Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
    -Lasts for 3 turns or until canceled.

Now re-appears behind Akuma's flank, Mathias suddenly comes to a halt as he reaches his short range, releasing a burst of fire that pushes Akuma back once more, leaving first degree burns behind which are further strengthened by his previous boost.

Katon - Katon Sui-pu - Fire Release - Fire sweep
    Type: Offense/Defense
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40 +10
    Description: The user begins by channeling their fire chakra into their feet. Once the chakra is built up in their feet, they release it in a quick burst. The user uses shape manipulation to shape the fire into a circle that sweeps the opponent off their feet and pushing them back. The fire causes first degree burns all over the opponents and lower parts of their legs feet.

Note
    Can only be used three times
    Can only be taught by -Cerberus-

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

Upon noticing a bright beam of lightning being released towards him, Mathias smirks as he recognizes its his own technique. He simply channels chakra throughout every muscle and energizes his cells, increasing his speed and strength greatly. For dramatic effect, minato style, Mathias vanishes in a blur of speed inches away from the beam. He heads towards Akuam's location in an circular motion from right keeping a two-six or so meter distance while moving in an unpredictable zig-zag manner.

( Nakkuru's Kyoukudai Kyuukei ) - Knuckle's Maximum Break
    Damage Points: ( +10 to Taijutsu , +10 to Ninjutsu )
    Description: The user gathers chakra and channels it into every muscle of the body to energize the cells in the muscles by using chakra . By doing so , the user's mitochondria in the cells of his muscles produces ATP at a much faster rate , increasing the user's speed and strength greatly .

-Takes a few seconds to fully activate
    -Lasts for 3 turns
    -Usable only once per battle
    -No Taijutsu or non-elemental Ninjutsu for a turn after it deactivates
    -Can only be taught by Rokusho

Upon activating his speed and strength boost, he further channels chakra through his system and enhances all his senses, reducing any blurred effects he might have seen during your speed advantage.

(Ninpo: yajuu Ishiki ) Ninja Art: Senses of The Beast
    Description: User sends chakra to his 5 senses to increase them substantially increasing his hearing,touch,smell,sight and taste,allowing them to detect incoming attacks more quickly (sight,hearing,touch) and track his opponent's movements even in dense surroundings like a jungle or mist.(sight,hearing,smell)
    -Once per battle
    -Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
    -Lasts for 3 turns or until canceled.

Now re-appears behind Akuma's flank, Mathias suddenly comes to a halt as he reaches his short range, releasing a burst of fire that pushes Akuma back once more, leaving first degree burns behind which are further strengthened by his previous boost.

Katon - Katon Sui-pu - Fire Release - Fire sweep
    Type: Offense/Defense
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40 +10
    Description: The user begins by channeling their fire chakra into their feet. Once the chakra is built up in their feet, they release it in a quick burst. The user uses shape manipulation to shape the fire into a circle that sweeps the opponent off their feet and pushing them back. The fire causes first degree burns all over the opponents and lower parts of their legs feet.

Note
    Can only be used three times
    Can only be taught by -Cerberus-
    Witnessing Mathias increasing his speed tremendously, Akuma assumes that a taijutsu attack is imminent. Looking up to the sky, Akuma notices the clouds are starting to gather (doesnt have anything to do with the fight), causing it to rain. As he looks back at his foe, he raises his arm in the sky, as Mathias starts to zig-zag closely towards him. He then speaks a few words,

"The true fighter can stare death in the face and lash out in rage against it!"

As he speaks the words, he brings his arm down, just as Mathias enters short range from him and suddenly vanishes from his front, leading Akuma to believe that he is now behind him. As he brings his arm down, he spins on his foot, twisting and slamming his fist into Mathias, causing a massive earthquake around the field, and a dangerously hot wave erupts outwards from it, burning Mathias from the impact and crushing his bones from the impact.

Kongou Kokuretsu Zan | Diamond Country Splitting Cut
    Description: The user gathers large amounts of Satsui no Hado manipulated chakra and raises his arm towards the sky and charges all the chakra into said arm, which takes around a second or two. Then, he violently slams his fist on the ground which results in an explosion of pure energy, which first takes the form of a lightning bolt and then emanates outwards in a shock wave of energy. The resulting wave has such a large amount of Satsui no Hado chakra inside it that the wave itself becomes physically harmful, destroying the terrain as it spreads outward in a destructive manner. The wave is powerful enough to force opponents backwards from the user, with the waves hot enough to slightly burn and singe the skin slightly of the opponent caught in the wave (not hot enough to incapacitate a foe however). The point of contact, where the user's arm strikes, becomes completely shattered and leaves a crater of 6 meters deep (around 20 feet) and 10 meters wide (around 30 feet), with the user left standing in the middle. The sheer force and power of the strike is so great that it causes a slight earthquake to be felt around the field; this earthquake alone causes no damage to any opponent, unless they are under ground, of course. The wave is so great that opponents caught in it will feel great heat emanating from it, causing small first degree burns along their body. If the opponent is struck head-on, the impact will cause their body to be severely injured, the point of impact on the said enemy will have it's bones struck with enough force to shatter them almost completely, (similar to how Gaara's sand shattered the bones in Lee's arm when they battled during the Chuunin exams), along with causing slight paralysis, not literally paralyzing the foe, but it causes their speed to become slowed to levels of Gaara's, perhaps the slowest moving canon character. Coincidentally, if they already move this slow, then their speed will be dropped even further due to the strike. Broken bones, and ruptured internal organs with slowed speed awaits a downed foe once they are struck with this jutsu. However, despite all the wonders granted by this jutsu, it also has severe drawbacks. Only capable of using it thrice, the user is only able to use one other jutsu during the turn this is used, and it must be a Satsui no Hado natured jutsu. The user is also left with great pressure on the arm he performed the jutsu with, causing it to become severely injured and after using it, he can only use ninjutsu for the following three turns, no taijutsu nor kenjutsu with said arm. The user is only able to use one other jutsu that same turn he uses this jutsu as well.
    Notes:
    *No taijutsu/kenjutsu for two turns with said arm.
    *Can only be used thrice with an interval of at least 3 turns
    *Cannot be used with any other chakra enhancing mode such as Sage Mode or EIG or various other modes which increases the users chakra/speed
    *After using, the user is left with high levels of fatigue and can only use ninjutsu for the following three turns, but no lightning ninjutsu during those turns
    *Can only be used by learners of the Satsui no Hado

Gif of attack being performed:

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 12-01-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Witnessing Mathias increasing his speed tremendously, Akuma assumes that a taijutsu attack is imminent. Looking up to the sky, Akuma notices the clouds are starting to gather (doesnt have anything to do with the fight), causing it to rain. As he looks back at his foe, he raises his arm in the sky, as Mathias starts to zig-zag closely towards him. He then speaks a few words,

"The true fighter can stare death in the face and lash out in rage against it!"

As he speaks the words, he brings his arm down, just as Mathias enters short range from him and suddenly vanishes from his front, leading Akuma to believe that he is now behind him. As he brings his arm down, he spins on his foot, twisting and slamming his fist into Mathias, causing a massive earthquake around the field, and a dangerously hot wave erupts outwards from it, burning Mathias from the impact and crushing his bones from the impact.

Kongou Kokuretsu Zan | Diamond Country Splitting Cut
    Description: The user gathers large amounts of Satsui no Hado manipulated chakra and raises his arm towards the sky and charges all the chakra into said arm, which takes around a second or two. Then, he violently slams his fist on the ground which results in an explosion of pure energy, which first takes the form of a lightning bolt and then emanates outwards in a shock wave of energy. The resulting wave has such a large amount of Satsui no Hado chakra inside it that the wave itself becomes physically harmful, destroying the terrain as it spreads outward in a destructive manner. The wave is powerful enough to force opponents backwards from the user, with the waves hot enough to slightly burn and singe the skin slightly of the opponent caught in the wave (not hot enough to incapacitate a foe however). The point of contact, where the user's arm strikes, becomes completely shattered and leaves a crater of 6 meters deep (around 20 feet) and 10 meters wide (around 30 feet), with the user left standing in the middle. The sheer force and power of the strike is so great that it causes a slight earthquake to be felt around the field; this earthquake alone causes no damage to any opponent, unless they are under ground, of course. The wave is so great that opponents caught in it will feel great heat emanating from it, causing small first degree burns along their body. If the opponent is struck head-on, the impact will cause their body to be severely injured, the point of impact on the said enemy will have it's bones struck with enough force to shatter them almost completely, (similar to how Gaara's sand shattered the bones in Lee's arm when they battled during the Chuunin exams), along with causing slight paralysis, not literally paralyzing the foe, but it causes their speed to become slowed to levels of Gaara's, perhaps the slowest moving canon character. Coincidentally, if they already move this slow, then their speed will be dropped even further due to the strike. Broken bones, and ruptured internal organs with slowed speed awaits a downed foe once they are struck with this jutsu. However, despite all the wonders granted by this jutsu, it also has severe drawbacks. Only capable of using it thrice, the user is only able to use one other jutsu during the turn this is used, and it must be a Satsui no Hado natured jutsu. The user is also left with great pressure on the arm he performed the jutsu with, causing it to become severely injured and after using it, he can only use ninjutsu for the following three turns, no taijutsu nor kenjutsu with said arm. The user is only able to use one other jutsu that same turn he uses this jutsu as well.
    Notes:
    *No taijutsu/kenjutsu for two turns with said arm.
    *Can only be used thrice with an interval of at least 3 turns
    *Cannot be used with any other chakra enhancing mode such as Sage Mode or EIG or various other modes which increases the users chakra/speed
    *After using, the user is left with high levels of fatigue and can only use ninjutsu for the following three turns, but no lightning ninjutsu during those turns
    *Can only be used by learners of the Satsui no Hado

Gif of attack being performed:

As Mathias notices Akuma turning around while building up a huge amount of dark energy around his arm, he simply manipulates the air currents and causes his entire body to flip to its original position, having Akuma's back facing Mathias once again. This would most certainly catch Akuma off guard as he would be forced to release his attack towards the opposite direction.

Wind Release: Great Wind Return (Fuuton: Kyousei Kaze Saihatsu)
    Description: The user generates a vicious current of wind which forcibly moves the opponent (or the user himself) in any direction they want. Although no damage is done by this jutsu, it will catch the opponent off guard, and move them with great speed and force.
    Note: Can only be used three times per battle

Utilizing that wonderful gap in time he has whilst Akuma is releasing the blast, Mathias simply creates a blade of fire on his right hand and thrusts it forward, piercing Akuma's heart from the back, thereafter causing his entire body to ignite in flames.

(Katon: Katana Kaji) - Fire Style: Blade of Fire
    Description: The user creates a sword of fire. When the user stabs something, the whole body/whatever ignites in flames.
    Note: No sword intended

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...

As Mathias notices Akuma turning around while building up a huge amount of dark energy around his arm, he simply manipulates the air currents and causes his entire body to flip to its original position, having Akuma's back facing Mathias once again. This would most certainly catch Akuma off guard as he would be forced to release his attack towards the opposite direction.

Wind Release: Great Wind Return (Fuuton: Kyousei Kaze Saihatsu)
    Description: The user generates a vicious current of wind which forcibly moves the opponent (or the user himself) in any direction they want. Although no damage is done by this jutsu, it will catch the opponent off guard, and move them with great speed and force.
    Note: Can only be used three times per battle

Utilizing that wonderful gap in time he has whilst Akuma is releasing the blast, Mathias simply creates a blade of fire on his right hand and thrusts it forward, piercing Akuma's heart from the back, thereafter causing his entire body to ignite in flames.

(Katon: Katana Kaji) - Fire Style: Blade of Fire
    Description: The user creates a sword of fire. When the user stabs something, the whole body/whatever ignites in flames.
    Note: No sword intended
    As Akuma's hand is coming down towards Mathias, it and the rest of his body is suddenly forced around, Akuma suspects an incoming attack to his exposed body but given his momentum of his arm falling, he becomes aware to the difficulty of doing this. As he spins and his arm is falling, he channels chakra into the earth and causes to pillars to rise, one behind him and one in front of him. As they raise, the one behind him pushes Mathias' hand and sword upwards while his falling arm strikes the raising pillar in front of him, causing the eruption of the wave to force Mathias backwards with great force. Given that his arm was already descending, it leaves very little time for the pillar to rise, hitting it as his hand is near his leg. After the wave is sent out, Akuma turns and sees Mathias flying backwards.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

As Akuma's hand is coming down towards Mathias, it and the rest of his body is suddenly forced around, Akuma suspects an incoming attack to his exposed body but given his momentum of his arm falling, he becomes aware to the difficulty of doing this. As he spins and his arm is falling, he channels chakra into the earth and causes to pillars to rise, one behind him and one in front of him. As they raise, the one behind him pushes Mathias' hand and sword upwards while his falling arm strikes the raising pillar in front of him, causing the eruption of the wave to force Mathias backwards with great force. Given that his arm was already descending, it leaves very little time for the pillar to rise, hitting it as his hand is near his leg. After the wave is sent out, Akuma turns and sees Mathias flying backwards.

A sudden chakra explosion occurs as Akuma's technique makes physical contact with a risen pillar. Mathias is blown back in the process with minor first degree burns. To reduce his momentum, he simply performs a forward-flip as his hands and feet then skid across the ground, further aiding him to stop. Upon making physical contact with the ground, Mathias makes sure to stomp of his feet whilst then releasing his fire chakra into the ground. As he comes to a halt from the skidding, three pillars of fire several meters tall erupt beneath Akuma's location, one directly beneath him, one in front of him, and the other behind him. Mathias proceeds to stand up and look at Akuma as his reaction boosts wear off.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»